AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: shadow

Senior Member riyo himura has a reputation beyond repute riyo himura has a reputation beyond repute riyo himura has a reputation beyond repute riyo himura has a reputation beyond repute riyo himura has a reputation beyond repute riyo himura has a reputation beyond repute riyo himura has a reputation beyond repute riyo himura has a reputation beyond repute riyo himura has a reputation beyond repute riyo himura has a reputation beyond repute riyo himura has a reputation beyond repute riyo himura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2008 10:55 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default shadow

we were born on the same hour,
    same minute,
    same second,
    we were twins

we did everything together
    we shared everything together
    we spent happy moments together
    and we went through all the hard times together

my dark twin would never leave me
    he imitates my every moves
    and follows me from north to south
    east to west

even after i've graduate
    he still tails me
    i start to feel the lack of privacy
    and i start to feel annoyed

cant he just leave me alone?!
    i try to get rid of him
    with watever way
    all i hope for is to lose him
    to be away from him

one day i woke up and i couldnt see him
    i actually felt happy
    as time passes things became clear
    i will never see him again
    i will never hav him as companion again
    for i'm already dead!
    Last edited by riyo himura; 07-30-2007 at 07:36 AM.

Theomorphic Abomination Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2008 11:32 PM
    Threads

Needs some work. If you could give it a bit of a deeper meaning, it could actually have a very creepy effect. Overall, one of the best poems I have seen on AF so far. Not so much because of the writing but more because of the concept.

Senior Member *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Disapprove
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose 133 - Eevee Gir
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-01-2018 12:48 AM
    Threads

completly agreed with that..great concept..just dress it up a bit..find better vocabulary. other than that its great!!

Senior Member seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-11-2009 05:52 PM
    Threads

Ahm...improve it
    Thine soul is mine for the keeping
    As a thousand rivers now dividing
    Provides me with that much needed killing!

Sig by: Jagan Eye

Weep as much as you want, and feel the hands of despair groping for your soul, for nothing can ease the pain of losing your beloved, like the gentle thrust of my sword.

Aritzia Lyne Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2008 09:11 AM
    Threads

Needs a little improvement. Focus on the word choice for more colour in that poem.
    I like the ending though.

Much love to Jagan Eye for the lovely set. <3

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information