AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Funniest Thing That Happened In School

Junior Member Rubeus Girl will become famous soon enough Rubeus Girl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2007 10:35 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Cool Funniest Thing That Happened In School

What was the most funniest thing that happened when you was in school?

unknown LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2010 03:55 AM
    Threads

Lol alot of things happened in school that was super funny, i'll just talk about one, in english, i was kinda annoying my friend who was sitting next to me, so she was gona tell me off, but when she opened her mouth, "Mommy" poped out Lol, + her voice was abit loud so everyone heard her xD Oh my god! That was sooo funny seriously! She was using her 'Babyish' voice also xD
    concrete jungles where dreams
    are made of,
    there's nothing you can do~
    I
    NY

of course it's epic Darc Satos has a reputation beyond repute Darc Satos has a reputation beyond repute Darc Satos has a reputation beyond repute Darc Satos has a reputation beyond repute Darc Satos has a reputation beyond repute Darc Satos has a reputation beyond repute Darc Satos has a reputation beyond repute Darc Satos has a reputation beyond repute Darc Satos has a reputation beyond repute Darc Satos has a reputation beyond repute Darc Satos has a reputation beyond repute Darc Satos's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2008 08:13 PM
    Threads

XD once, one of my science teachers was expermenting with a rocket that used air pressure, and the stand it was on fell over, the rocket launched hitting a car that was going down the road. my teacher said " oh..sh-" and we all ran inside lol it was the funiest thing EVER!! amazingly, we didnt get in trouble o_O
    Last edited by Darc Satos; 08-01-2007 at 12:01 PM.

The Legendary Steve Legend_S has a reputation beyond repute Legend_S has a reputation beyond repute Legend_S has a reputation beyond repute Legend_S has a reputation beyond repute Legend_S has a reputation beyond repute Legend_S has a reputation beyond repute Legend_S has a reputation beyond repute Legend_S has a reputation beyond repute Legend_S has a reputation beyond repute Legend_S has a reputation beyond repute Legend_S has a reputation beyond repute Legend_S's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-22-2007 12:54 PM
    Threads

Hmmm, the most funniest thing at my school. Well back in high school, one of the security guards was in his little car and then this security lady jumped on the back of the car. The security car took off and made a sharp turn, the security lady fell out from the side of the car and rolled on the ground infront of 100s of students (This was during lunch), everyone just went silent for a minute then just broke out in laughter. It was the single best moment in my whole 4 years there.

[ava and sig set by shougo]

The Curious Wanderer Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2010 01:05 AM
    Threads

hmm... listening to my two science teachers debate over which hockey team would win, and making bets on it too. Oh or the time when we reached the astronomy unit and our teacher was trying to show us a demonstration. He got the world globe out and put it on a desk and drew a constellation of stars on the ceiling and not realizing it was permanent ink till the very last star was plotted. There is now permanent jiffy pen on the classroom ceiling of a whole cluster of mini stars. Hmm... also in art/drama class our one teacher would out of random begin talking to himself or the air or an anonymous object. At times he'd take a stick and hit a table out of complete random boredness. He showed us a demonstration once of some famous artist and in the demonstration tossed a chair half way across the room.
    Last edited by Kitanoru; 08-01-2007 at 12:16 PM.

[An amazing set by KP4]

Ooo a Fan Button! =P

Senior Member Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2010 12:41 PM
    Threads

Oh my gawrsh, my former English/Social Studies teacher has this fetish. Everytime a boy and girl began talking/arguing, she would go "Stop flirting with him and get back to work!"

One day, two boys were talking to each other.

"JIM, STOP FLIRTING WITH TIM AND KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF!"

We couldn't stop laughing.

She didn't understand why.

And now the world is mine Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Xmas Tree
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2013 08:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Lots and lots of stories. Ok. Shark dissection.

We were dissecting sharks in science and then out of no where my friend Nate starts screaming and running around in class and then he sticks his mouth underneath the faucet and starts drinking water.

Confused, Mr. Science teacher asks whats the matter. Turns out, Nate was dissecting with his mouth open and got shark tissue in his mouth. It was pretty funny. But I suppose it was a had to be there kinda thing.

Senior Member Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2010 12:41 PM
    Threads

Wow. I've only dissected starfish. ;_; Nowhere near as cool as sharks.

La Celestiale ♥ Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2008 02:08 PM
    The other side of reason. The outside of truth.
    Threads

I dissected Pig Fetuses and Frogs. Typical. =\

This is more than just a place for my things

It says who I am, where I've been, how I feel
    This piece is far more than shelves and fine lines
    It brings balance & serenity to a chaotic world
    What you see is more than just functional form
    It's a well-designed window that
    looks in on my soul

♣-♣-

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I didn't dissect anything. As I long suspected, there must be hippies in the Swedish parliament!

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Junior Member Himeko Kurusugawa will become famous soon enough Himeko Kurusugawa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2008 01:59 PM
    Threads

Well, my friend asked me to get her a soda from one of the vending machines that we have. So I got it and while she wasn't looking, shook it up. She figured it out and just set it down until she could open it.

Her friend said, "Oh come on, I'll open it." She opened it, a bunch of fizz came up, so she closed it for a split second and then opened it again. She got a face full of soda.... Funniest thing, ever.
    So on this forum we are having a recruiting contest. I'm in second place and the guy in third is catching up. Can you please join and post a few times? Just to help me out? Here is the site. That's my referral link, so my name should already be there. If no, himeko_kurusugawa

Gods of Death Love Apples Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2012 10:56 AM
    Threads

Some Girl Poured MD on the principal so she could get an In School Sepention.
    My friend was going to fight her and she got scared.
    ><
    Lol
    Sig and Avatar
    by: GoodyLucky

Warcraft: Hit me up!
    Server: Skywall
    Main Toon: Phinvarra
    Alt Toons: Kazrawr and Nithilus

Senior Member genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Tolerant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2010 03:31 PM
    Threads

I graduated.
    Last edited by Santa Clause : 25/12/1bc at 00:00 AM. Reason: I felt like it, you idiot.

Junior Member leader20 has a spectacular aura about leader20 has a spectacular aura about leader20's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2007 12:10 PM
    Threads

a kid did this for about 15 minutes
    s
    SOMTIMES I JUST FEEL LIKE KILLING SOMEONE

HTC love MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2009 12:42 AM
    Threads

Lots of funny things happen BUT since this just happened, I'll say it:

Last semester, my friend and I were in the same chem prac group. She is super clumsy and knocked over a beaker of 14 M nitric acid on to her book. By the end of the 3 hour session, half her book had been digested. SOOOO Why is this funny? Well yesterday in our new chem subject, she knocked over a bottle of 4 M hydrochloric acid on to her new prac book.

LOL

A priori Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Hotflash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2010 11:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I spilled boiling oil on my friend. It wasn't that funny except that he thought I hated him at the time. He thought I did it just to be mean, but it was actually an accident. I laughed secretly though.
    A man chooses.
    A slave obeys.

Senior Member Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Compass
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2019 11:16 AM
    Threads

Weeelll..<_< When I was back in school, the last funny thing that ever happened was pulling the teacher's pants down. Though we nearly got expelled for that. =x

Senior Member Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-16-2010 07:23 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky Katt View Post
    Oh my gawrsh, my former English/Social Studies teacher has this fetish. Everytime a boy and girl began talking/arguing, she would go "Stop flirting with him and get back to work!"

One day, two boys were talking to each other.

"JIM, STOP FLIRTING WITH TIM AND KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF!"

We couldn't stop laughing.

She didn't understand why.
    XD

Anyways, I kinda forgot what I was gonna say...XD
    >:B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The [rainbowed] one Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2008 11:42 PM
    Threads

hmmm I guess there's two things...
    A girl started a fight with another girl...who was actually a black belt in karate. chairs and tables were flying xDD

There's this time too, when my science Teacher said to one of the student : "What are you doing, shaking your hands like that under your desk? Stop fooling around and listen here!" Even though the teacher didn't understood, all the class was laughing at the boy, who's face was all red. T'was really funny =D

Rox 'N' RoLL Baby ~
    R.A.I.N.B.O.W.S are awesome =D

Daft Punk Alive 2007!!! <3

Senior Member Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Compass
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2019 11:16 AM
    Threads

Roflx. Why was he all red?

Goddess of Virtue jechocochan has a reputation beyond repute jechocochan has a reputation beyond repute jechocochan has a reputation beyond repute jechocochan has a reputation beyond repute jechocochan has a reputation beyond repute jechocochan has a reputation beyond repute jechocochan has a reputation beyond repute jechocochan has a reputation beyond repute jechocochan has a reputation beyond repute jechocochan has a reputation beyond repute jechocochan has a reputation beyond repute jechocochan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2008 10:48 AM
    Australia (Donations of water are being accepted)
    Threads

My science teacher is funny. She uses us as examples for things like momentum. She points to us and tells us how fast we'll fly at the ground at go splat if we jump out of a plane without a parachute.
    jechocochan

Made for me by Konata Izumi! Isn't it cute?

May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2018 11:48 PM
    Threads

My maths teacher would jump up on to the desks when he was in a good mood lol and he'd also eat maltesers off the floor when we'd chuck them at him. He was so awesome *sigh*

Tru Fax: Princess Minako wrestled Jesus... and won

Member splark23 has a brilliant future splark23 has a brilliant future splark23 has a brilliant future splark23 has a brilliant future splark23 has a brilliant future splark23 has a brilliant future splark23 has a brilliant future splark23 has a brilliant future splark23 has a brilliant future splark23 has a brilliant future splark23 has a brilliant future splark23's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2007 01:58 AM
    Threads

one thing i can remember was this. last year in english my friend was going hyper, and jumped on the table throwing pencils and stuff everywhere. the teacher told him to get down, and he screamed at her "NO YOU BIG FAT ELEPHANTS FANNY!", while giving her the evils. the teachers face was sooo funny. also, this year, my same friend (who is ginger), was in the class with a girl who had dyed her hair ginger in the holidays. he started saying loudly stuff like "why would you dye your hair ginger? your just paying to be bullied" and the teacher goes to him "at least she wasn't born to be bullied", and he ran out of the room crying! it was hilarious lol

Banned Forum / Chat Elvore has a brilliant future Elvore has a brilliant future Elvore has a brilliant future Elvore has a brilliant future Elvore has a brilliant future Elvore has a brilliant future Elvore has a brilliant future Elvore has a brilliant future Elvore has a brilliant future Elvore has a brilliant future Elvore has a brilliant future Elvore's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2008 04:56 PM
    Threads

beat the living crap out of myself in the middle of the school court yard

Senior Member sakushi12 has a reputation beyond repute sakushi12 has a reputation beyond repute sakushi12 has a reputation beyond repute sakushi12 has a reputation beyond repute sakushi12 has a reputation beyond repute sakushi12 has a reputation beyond repute sakushi12 has a reputation beyond repute sakushi12 has a reputation beyond repute sakushi12 has a reputation beyond repute sakushi12 has a reputation beyond repute sakushi12 has a reputation beyond repute sakushi12's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2007 03:21 AM
    Threads

I fell down and my friends saw me....and they laughed...also when my friend sneezed and her mucus went out..and I laughed out load and got scolded by the teacher....
    Last edited by sakushi12; 08-02-2007 at 02:39 AM.

http://www.bleach13squad.proboards66.com/index.cgi
    http://bsscphil.proboards57.com/inde...tion=bookmarks
    Yami no chikara o himeshi kagi yo
    Shin no sugata o ware no mae ni shimese
    Keiyaku no moto Sakura ga meijiru
    Release!
    Nanji no arubeki sugata ni modore!
    Clow Card!

Closed Thread

Thread Information