AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: war

Senior Member demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2008 11:18 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default war

whats ur feelings about war?how do u think Bush should handle this?do any of u like this god for saken war?go ahead and tell me how u feel about it...i'm hear to listen and see what other people think.

Diabolus, the Archvile Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2011 12:47 PM
    Threads

I think that we should pull all forces out of Iraq immediately. We pouring billions of dollars into this war and we aren't accomplishing anything. America should adopt a non-interventionist foreign policy and remove troops from other countries. Keep just enough military force to defend the country from invasion, but don't interfere with other countries.

Theomorphic Abomination Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2008 11:32 PM
    Threads

Cost of war in Iraq - http://zfacts.com/p/364.html

According to a January 2007 BBC World Service poll of more than 26,000 people in 25 countries, 73% of the global population disapproves of the U.S. handling of the Iraq War.[181] According to an April 2004 USA Today/CNN/Gallup Poll, only a third of the Iraqi people now believe that "the American-led occupation of their country is doing more good than harm, and a solid majority support an immediate military pullout even though they fear that could put them in greater danger."[182] However, majorities in the U.K. and Canada believe the war in Iraq is "unjustified" and are critical of their government's support of U.S. policies in Iraq.[183] According to polls conducted by The Arab American Institute, four years after the invasion of Iraq, 83% of Egyptians had a negative view of the U.S.'s role in Iraq; 68% of Saudi Arabians at a negative view; 96% of the Jordanian population had a negative view; 70% of the UAE and 76% of the Lebanese population also described their view as negative.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_Wa...ion_of_the_war

I really have too much to say about this topic so to put it frankly, I don't think this war is neccessary. It does not seem beneficial to us in any way. Too much money is being lost, too much blood is being shed.
    Last edited by Azel; 07-18-2007 at 12:52 PM.

Dark Angel from Hell Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2008 09:20 PM
    Threads

The war is tragic b cuz lots of ppl we know were hurt in some way. I think that prez has brain damage for sending the troops there.
    I'm Back~!

Sorry I was gone so long! I had so much to do!

Mini_Twilight's Slave Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2008 09:01 PM
    Threads

The United States will never pull out of there. They have something they wanted for decades. A base in the Middle East. Their not going to give that position up. So there will always be a U.S. force now in the Middle East.

Senior Member demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2008 11:18 PM
    Threads

yeah...thanks for having somthing to say.i don't think this war will ever really end.Bush has created terroists now, and he thinks by sending more troops we will win.well thats not true we lose more.and i hate to see nuclear bombs go off by tommrow in america.ever other nation hates us besides and britan, and i think south korea.i hate war for it is partly destroying our world.i don't even like to think about it some times after my cousin was killed there. saddness and anger were with me that day.

of course it's epic Darc Satos has a reputation beyond repute Darc Satos has a reputation beyond repute Darc Satos has a reputation beyond repute Darc Satos has a reputation beyond repute Darc Satos has a reputation beyond repute Darc Satos has a reputation beyond repute Darc Satos has a reputation beyond repute Darc Satos has a reputation beyond repute Darc Satos has a reputation beyond repute Darc Satos has a reputation beyond repute Darc Satos has a reputation beyond repute Darc Satos's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2008 08:13 PM
    Threads

"if you want peace prepare for war" ~the punisher

Senior Member Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-16-2010 07:23 PM
    Threads

My feelings about war: I hate it.
    How do I think Bush shold handle this: He should stop it!
    Do any of you like this god for saken war?: I DON'T!!!

I hate it when people resort to violence in order to stop problems or settle arguments.
    >:B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Senior Member Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2023 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

This war lacks the use of weapons of mass distruction. Any war that lacks such a thing is not worth fighting.

Edit: I don't mean that Iraq didn't have WMDs, I mean that if we aren't going to use them, then we shouldn't be in the war.

Junior Member ronin_overlordzero is a jewel in the rough ronin_overlordzero is a jewel in the rough ronin_overlordzero is a jewel in the rough ronin_overlordzero's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2007 10:48 PM
    well, right now i'm right here, but i may move over there!
    Threads

No body likes war but it's something that has to be done sometimes. And don't trust every thing you see on the knews or read online (it's full of propaganda) and if we just leave them alone they'll rebuild there forces and attack us again.
    FREEDOM ISN'T FREE!
    Have a twinkey for Jesus

Senior Member Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Compass
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2019 11:16 AM
    Threads

War is just utterly pointless. No one wins.

Senior Member Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ronin_overlordzero View Post
    FREEDOM ISN'T FREE!
    It shouldn't cost billions of dollars either. It should cost us the a few of the many hydrogen bombs we have.

Stick Master unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2010 02:51 PM
    Threads

Personally I think Busy has been listening to his daddy too long, and needs to grow up a bit. This isn't a "war" because you can't fight an idea. This, is us playing the parental figure, and sticking our nose in where it doesn't belong.

It's not our business what the Iraqis decide they want to do with their government, he should be taking that money, and putting it back into US, to FIX OUR ECONOMY. The US was devastated because of 911, and then again with Katrina, and he makes no move to make anything better here, he keeps pumping money into a country that DOES NOT WANT US THERE.

I need to stop before I get infractions for swearing...a lot...

Get crazy with the cheezwiz

[I like cookies & beer]

Senior Member genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Tolerant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2010 03:31 PM
    Threads

They should just Nuke Em'
    Last edited by Santa Clause : 25/12/1bc at 00:00 AM. Reason: I felt like it, you idiot.

Senior Member ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-27-2007 07:10 PM
    Threads

What?!?! No we should not!! Yes it is true that in my opinion Bush is doing this all wrong but instead of nuking them we should take a different approch. Mabey sending the troops out is neccisary.. But I could show signs to Iraq that we shouldnt show. Like fear or defeat. We are there to rebuild there society. If we nuke them it will result in catastrophe. Like Hiroshima or Nagasaki. Do you want that? You have no idea what you are saying!! They will only rebel and that would make they situation so much worse.. It will be even harder to help them!! We are trying to have peace and with words like that shows proof that some people dont relize this and thus not working for a better future. people like that make me mad. besides no one deserves what happened there..(Hiroshima and Nagasaki) A country like Japan can come back but Iraq could never recover from a nucler bomb.
    Last edited by ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood; 07-18-2007 at 08:45 PM.
    What May be as White and Pure as a Cloud can be as Violent and Terrible as a Storm.

May Love find you.

he's adorable!^^

R.I.P. Legend S. We will always remeber you.

Need Anything?
    PM me! <3

lalalalove. keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2011 10:51 AM
    Threads

i don't understand Bush at all when it comes to war. I mean who's side is he on?? i just don't get it, at all... anyways i think war is no way to solve anything by going into war all we accomplish is death of our citizens, besides even if our country did win in war we wouldn't gain another countries respect just their fear.
    in my point of veiw war is pointeless and a sad excuse for us to get what we want or to protect ourselves from other idiot countries who want to get what they want
    Last edited by keezy.; 07-18-2007 at 08:48 PM.

Member yamikokogunneko08 is a splendid one to behold yamikokogunneko08 is a splendid one to behold yamikokogunneko08 is a splendid one to behold yamikokogunneko08 is a splendid one to behold yamikokogunneko08 is a splendid one to behold yamikokogunneko08 is a splendid one to behold yamikokogunneko08 is a splendid one to behold yamikokogunneko08's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2007 10:49 AM
    Threads

i cant stand this stupid war. i understand that we went over there cuz of the terrorists and all and we need a base over there but when it came to messing with their government just so we could put someone in charge of them that bush could influence (at leats that why i think hes doing this) and the people didnt like it, most of the people over there cant stand americans and anybody who would come in and try and take control of their lives. really i hope that the senate decides to pull our troops out of there and you know what even if he vetos it the decision it can be sent back to the senate and they can over rule him and pass it. im glad that one senator stood up to bush and said we need to pull out cuz then everyone else started standing up to him about this war. i could say more and be really mean to bush but i think im just going to save it. this is a really hot topic for me too cuz my fiance want to join the marins in the demolition department which means if this war continues he will be shipped over there and i dont want him over there due to the fact of how many people im hearing about getting killed from suicide bombers and bombs in cars and whatever. i dont want to loose my fiance because our stupid president wants to fight a war that no one really wants to support.

Senior Member Atrumrox has a reputation beyond repute Atrumrox has a reputation beyond repute Atrumrox has a reputation beyond repute Atrumrox has a reputation beyond repute Atrumrox has a reputation beyond repute Atrumrox has a reputation beyond repute Atrumrox has a reputation beyond repute Atrumrox has a reputation beyond repute Atrumrox has a reputation beyond repute Atrumrox has a reputation beyond repute Atrumrox has a reputation beyond repute Atrumrox's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2007 06:08 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ronin_overlordzero View Post
    No body likes war but it's something that has to be done sometimes. And don't trust every thing you see on the knews or read online (it's full of propaganda) and if we just leave them alone they'll rebuild there forces and attack us again.
    FREEDOM ISN'T FREE!
    I have to agree here. But i still hate war and think it would be better to try and form understanding between nations. With things like they are now though that seems a naive concept That and America isnt exactly very popular either. As to bush, i do think he has some mental issues.
    "Life isnt worth living if you dont do it all and do it well"
    If i can help one person, just ONE person, then my life will have truly been worthwhile.
    Success is going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.

Gil
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood View Post
    What?!?! No we should not!! Yes it is true that in my opinion Bush is doing this all wrong but instead of nuking them we should take a different approch. Mabey sending the troops out is neccisary.. But I could show signs to Iraq that we shouldnt show. Like fear or defeat. We are there to rebuild there society. If we nuke them it will result in catastrophe. Like Hiroshima or Nagasaki. Do you want that? You have no idea what you are saying!! They will only rebel and that would make they situation so much worse.. It will be even harder to help them!! We are trying to have peace and with words like that shows proof that some people dont relize this and thus not working for a better future. people like that make me mad. besides no one deserves what happened there..(Hiroshima and Nagasaki) A country like Japan can come back but Iraq could never recover from a nucler bomb.
    War is not a good thing. There should never be a limited war.
    If war must be had, then nukes must be launched. If you aren't willing to nuke a country, then doing even think about occupying it with soldiers.

And don't talk BS about 'Iraq could never recover(though Japan could). Japan rebuilt with a ton of US support. If that was wished of Iraq, the same could happen.

Senior Member ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I know that but I dont know how much they would want the US with them.. but I guess it is possible if they cooperate. Anyway I dont know a lot about the situation and it was just an opinion so calm down.
    PS I never said war was a good thing. But nuking things dosent help much. It would only cost more innocent lives to be taken. Not everyone in Iraq is bad.
    So why tear something down that we are trying to rebuild? and when I said sending the troops out I didnt mean putting them in Iraq, I meant taking them out.
    What May be as White and Pure as a Cloud can be as Violent and Terrible as a Storm.

May Love find you.

he's adorable!^^

Need Anything?
    PM me! <3

Gil
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm not upset, I'm just saying the truth. If Iraq were truely a threat (which is isn't) we should have nuked it. If any country is truely a threat we should nuke it. It we declare a war, we can expect civilians to die anyway.
    When we nuked Japan, we ended a war that could have gone of for quite a while with plenty of casualties.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I understand what you are saying but I think lives shouldnt be taken when they shouldnt have to. I guess nuking should be very last resort, and we should help rebuild a better society afterwards.

May Love find you.

he's adorable!^^

Need Anything?
    PM me! <3

Gil
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

If you don't want to nuke, don't go to war.

Can you think of a situation were war is necesary but you wouldn't be willing to nuke?

Senior Member genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Tolerant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2010 03:31 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood View Post
    I know that but I dont know how much they would want the US with them.. but I guess it is possible if they cooperate. Anyway I dont know a lot about the situation and it was just an opinion so calm down.
    PS I never said war was a good thing. But nuking things dosent help much. It would only cost more innocent lives to be taken. Not everyone in Iraq is bad.
    So why tear something down that we are trying to rebuild? and when I said sending the troops out I didnt mean putting them in Iraq, I meant taking them out.

Yes lets take out our troops! Hey, why not surrender while we're at it? I am sure that will end the bloodshed!

but I guess it is possible if they cooperate.
    If that were so we wouldn't have any war in the first place. By the time half of your plan is even considered the enemy would have already nuked us.
    Last edited by Santa Clause : 25/12/1bc at 00:00 AM. Reason: I felt like it, you idiot.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

look I am not making any "plan" I was just voicing my opinion okay? You want to nuke and I dont think it is neccicary right now. You dont have to get mad just because I disagree. I am not sure about the troops but I am not the only one who wants that.

May Love find you.

he's adorable!^^

Need Anything?
    PM me! <3

Closed Thread

Thread Information