AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Rec

Member kakerukami has a reputation beyond repute kakerukami has a reputation beyond repute kakerukami has a reputation beyond repute kakerukami has a reputation beyond repute kakerukami has a reputation beyond repute kakerukami has a reputation beyond repute kakerukami has a reputation beyond repute kakerukami has a reputation beyond repute kakerukami has a reputation beyond repute kakerukami has a reputation beyond repute kakerukami has a reputation beyond repute kakerukami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-02-2008 02:45 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Rec

Has anyone else seen this series? It's kind of short. I thought it was really good though. It was like watching a very condensed version of many other anime titles of the same genre. It was also very well done. The animation was excellent.

Junior Member doomnezeu is on a distinguished road doomnezeu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 12:12 AM
    Threads

A very good and well-rounded anime. One of the best 2006 titles by a long shot, when it comes to comedy.

Senior Member ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-27-2007 08:10 PM
    Threads

I havent seen it but my friend said it was great and funny. I will have to see it too!!
    What May be as White and Pure as a Cloud can be as Violent and Terrible as a Storm.

May Love find you.

he's adorable!^^

R.I.P. Legend S. We will always remeber you.

Need Anything?
    PM me! <3

Junior Member Tenhauser will become famous soon enough Tenhauser's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2007 02:09 PM
    Threads

Although the anime adaptation was definitely well done, I prefer the manga version.
    There is always a way out, sometimes it comes with missile launchers.

Member Flapple has much to be proud of Flapple has much to be proud of Flapple has much to be proud of Flapple has much to be proud of Flapple has much to be proud of Flapple has much to be proud of Flapple has much to be proud of Flapple has much to be proud of Flapple has much to be proud of Flapple has much to be proud of Flapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2008 09:19 PM
    Threads

Great anime that i watched... i would like it to be much longer tho
    read ---------------------------->

those of you that dont know what this is, its Calvin and Hobbes

Oh and im a boy

Senior Member Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2009 11:28 PM
    Threads

Gives a fuzzy feeling on par with Full Moon...

Member Zaig has much to be proud of Zaig has much to be proud of Zaig has much to be proud of Zaig has much to be proud of Zaig has much to be proud of Zaig has much to be proud of Zaig has much to be proud of Zaig has much to be proud of Zaig has much to be proud of Zaig's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2008 10:21 PM
    Threads

I liked it, and I agree it was too short, but still good like most short series.

Junior Member Nikki73506 is a jewel in the rough Nikki73506 is a jewel in the rough Nikki73506 is a jewel in the rough Nikki73506 is a jewel in the rough Nikki73506's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2007 04:48 PM
    Threads

Where can i watch it?
    &how many episodes are there anyways? lol
    Last edited by Nikki73506; 08-12-2007 at 04:51 PM.

Member Flapple has much to be proud of Flapple has much to be proud of Flapple has much to be proud of Flapple has much to be proud of Flapple has much to be proud of Flapple has much to be proud of Flapple has much to be proud of Flapple has much to be proud of Flapple has much to be proud of Flapple has much to be proud of Flapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2008 09:19 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki73506 View Post
    Where can i watch it?
    &how many episodes are there anyways? lol

9 episodes 12 minutes each... so pretty much theres about 4 full lenth 30 minute episodes which is short

VEOH!!!
    Last edited by Flapple; 08-31-2007 at 10:51 PM.
    read ---------------------------->

those of you that dont know what this is, its Calvin and Hobbes

Oh and im a boy

Closed Thread

Thread Information