AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Do You Think It Is Good To Study All The Time

Junior Member Kurapica san can only hope to improve Kurapica san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2007 10:27 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Wink Do You Think It Is Good To Study All The Time

Well almost all of us are scholers
    and we all know that most of our perants start naging and naging about studying in the way that it will drive you crazy sometimes

well the question is do you think studing all the time is good and why ?!!

I hope to see some good answers
    ::!:: The Lord Of The Chains ::!::

Senior Member Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2009 10:01 PM
    Threads

It depends on what your studying. I mean, yeah it does. Especially if you're in school. If it's beneficial towards your future why not?

All the time? Well, no. I wouldn't. I hate math. But I study for tests or other things like that, but I'm not going to mess with it further than I have to. I love history. I'll study that and enjoy it.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Anpan Hayase
    It depends on what your studying. I mean, yeah it does. Especially if you're in school. If it's beneficial towards your future why not?

All the time? Well, no. I wouldn't. I hate math. But I study for tests or other things like that, but I'm not going to mess with it further than I have to. I love history. I'll study that and enjoy it.
    well you're so right about what are we studing

couse we like things as much as we hate others

thank you very much

Patapon Warrior zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2009 11:27 PM
    Threads

I don't think so. We do need to study, but not all the time, having the pressure which mostly give us headaches and would just ruin the mood for studying. Yes, i do agreed that its beneficial for your future, but its not all about studying. It really depends in the person.

There is a fact that when you pursue or i mean order or push your kid to study, there's a big percentage that the kid would be tired from the pressure and would just not do good at all [that's what ive read somewhere and was also said by someone..]. Its better to just give cheerful words or just simply support them. Personally as a daughter i am contented when my parents just supports me and say inspirational words to cheer me up. Its better than actually ordering or pushing me, because when im ordered, i mostly don't obey. I want to act the normal way, voluntary. >__<

But i don't know how others might have taken such. Oh well..

-------edited
    I'm just expressing my opinions. I do not wish to offend anyone.
    Last edited by zyronet; 07-15-2007 at 10:45 AM. Reason: reasoning my part.

Senior Member ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Venus Star Wand Top Manekineko American Flag Ribbon
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2012 10:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Half of me says yes, and half says no. If you like study ALL day, that would be bad. If you study all the time, you should have snacks with you, so your brain won't dehydrated, and you'll suck all your energy, and you'll be weak.
    But studying id still good.

---Sorry I am currently inactive; very busy with this new Filipino school x.x they are seriously trying to kill me--
    Karami the Neko Red Bean Dango ~
    Want to join Karami's Big Dango Family?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

zyronet do you know why I know this feeling you're talking about too much

well i'm 18 I've JUST finished highschool

man IT is so hard

but the best time is in the end of it

I hope to you guys to get to that day and have the same feeling

thanx

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Karami Mew Uchiha
    well I don't know about you mame but to tell you this

the more you study

the more you will understand the subjects

but about the
    dehydrated
    thing

you're 100&#37; right

thank ya

███ ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2008 08:45 AM
    Threads

Yes it is good to study 24/7, as long as you exercise whilst studying and sleep whilst studying.
    ████████████

Senior Member ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-27-2007 07:10 PM
    Threads

I guess it is okay as long as you make time for the important things.. like you need good sleep or you will have a less good performance during the day ( said by the girl who sleeps about 3.5 hours a night..) and you also have to eat.. and it is healthy to take breaks... at least that is what I tell myself as I turn on my computer or PS2..lol. So all in all it depends..
    What May be as White and Pure as a Cloud can be as Violent and Terrible as a Storm.

May Love find you.

he's adorable!^^

R.I.P. Legend S. We will always remeber you.

Need Anything?
    PM me! <3

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

Doing too much of one thing can get frustrating and when someone is frustrated then they will not think as clearly and begin the mess things up. The pursuit of knowledge is always a good thing but do it in moderation.

For example if you want to study so much then study say 1-2 hours per day, that way by not being frustrated your capacity for learning is improved.
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

unknown LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2010 03:55 AM
    Threads

All the time? No No No for me. I guess going to school is already studying enough for the day. Well, if you wana study more you could always study for another 2-3 hours and ZOMG that's enough *for me*.
    concrete jungles where dreams
    are made of,
    there's nothing you can do~
    I
    NY

Junior Member crushman is on a distinguished road crushman's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2007 09:05 PM
    Threads

well personnally i thnk studying sucks and that no one should be forced to do it, of course its wrong to study all the time but if u want to become something in this sucky life u better get good grades, learnt that from my dad.

Senior Member Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2007 06:22 PM
    Threads

ha, no, definitly no, if id study to much my brain would be fried for like the next couple of hours

Senior Member Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2013 12:17 PM
    It's not on any map, true places never are.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It depends on the person.
    If you're the type of person who requires a lot of studying to get what you want/need to learn into your head; then by all means do what you gotta do.
    However, if you're going to allow your studying to impede other activities such as sleeping and eating ( heck, even socializing ) then that's a big no-no.

Senior Member Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2011 03:52 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 360 is where its at

It is good to study but not all the time somtimes you need to take a break and give the brain a rest

8-bit freak Pokie Bear has a reputation beyond repute Pokie Bear has a reputation beyond repute Pokie Bear has a reputation beyond repute Pokie Bear has a reputation beyond repute Pokie Bear has a reputation beyond repute Pokie Bear has a reputation beyond repute Pokie Bear has a reputation beyond repute Pokie Bear has a reputation beyond repute Pokie Bear has a reputation beyond repute Pokie Bear has a reputation beyond repute Pokie Bear has a reputation beyond repute Pokie Bear's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2008 09:29 PM
    Threads

If I could stay in school like forever, I'd stay there. I mean, learning stuff is fun ;D. You can never stop being more educated... Or something.

Senior Member mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2009 02:53 PM
    Threads

studying all the time there is a yes and no in this. yes, it is beneficial to study as much as you can. the more you learn the more brain cells you earn but every thing has its disadvantage; too much of some thing is not too good. remember we are humans and our brains can't store as much as we think. too much over load and pop!! goes your brain, then you have head aches and what not...so study to a point where you can actually remember and function properly...
    as soon as you trust yourself you will know how to live.........................

The Rocker Witch Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Four Leaf Clover Watermelon
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2015 12:52 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wink Nanne Grönvall

well not really...people need to have some free time to have fun. I only study all the time when i want to really learn something.

[set by blueangel06661]

Senior Member ShadowGoddess is a name known to all ShadowGoddess is a name known to all ShadowGoddess is a name known to all ShadowGoddess is a name known to all ShadowGoddess is a name known to all ShadowGoddess is a name known to all ShadowGoddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-09-2007 07:34 AM
    Threads

Actually, studying all the time can be harmful to you, it can get cause extra stress then needed, it's best to study about 2 to 3 hours a day, for over 3 week period, =] a good doctor told me that.

anyways, no I don't think it's a good idea, I think it's best to study reasonably and put in some breaks in between to relax yourself, you learn better when your relaxed anyways~
    Last edited by ShadowGoddess; 07-15-2007 at 09:18 PM.

PM me if you wanna join my family; or for a friend!
    |::- Sakura Itachi-Little Sister -::|

<3

Member names red has much to be proud of names red has much to be proud of names red has much to be proud of names red has much to be proud of names red has much to be proud of names red has much to be proud of names red has much to be proud of names red has much to be proud of names red has much to be proud of names red has much to be proud of names red's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2009 12:30 AM
    Threads

Staying cramed in you room doing hmework or studing for a test can be harmful to you. I mean studing can cause you to stress out and in some cases you dont eat. because of the fact that you think you need to study and besides studying is not fun even if you like the subject. But studing can be beifical to just dont over do it. Glad i got through high school.

Death: a one way ticket to heaven or hell!

May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2018 11:48 PM
    Threads

Nah you need to have a nice blend of regular study and social activities. All work and no play is no fun at all!

Tru Fax: Princess Minako wrestled Jesus... and won

//15 Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2009 05:50 PM
    Threads

Personally, I constantly study, but it's not 8 hour study sessions. If you're talking about studying for hours an hours at a time, it's bad for you. Study techniques like that are actually extremely counter-productive.

Your brain retains smaller chunks of information better than large chunks, and needs time to absorb that information. Plus, if you're always learning new things without stopping to muse over the old, you'll never form a personal, sturdy understanding of the concepts and ideas presented to you.

Some day, you'll dine on a solid snake.

Member Shizune-chan is a jewel in the rough Shizune-chan is a jewel in the rough Shizune-chan is a jewel in the rough Shizune-chan is a jewel in the rough Shizune-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2007 08:32 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: DONT HAVE ONE LOL

well wat i do is i cram right before tests and so i get a good grade but if its like finals or something then i do a little studdyin everyday for about 5-6 days

[Waltzing Catastrophe] Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2013 06:53 PM
    Threads

It's not good, nor healthy. I'd suggest extending your study time within your days. Like maybe an hour or two a day and that's it. And just keep at it for the week or until whenever your test comes. It's not good to cram either, it just stresses you out. But if you're like me, I never study fore it causes me to get nervous and forget everything. I have testing anxiety so yeah >>

Senior Member Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2023 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Study what you need to study. Then take a break and after the break study it again. Repeat untill you are confident in your ability to recall/understand the information you studied.

Sure, studying all the time is good.
    However, if you don't enjoy it, 9/10 of the times, you'll end up not studying all the time.

Closed Thread

Thread Information