AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: God Of oricalcose

Senior Member Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2011 04:52 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 360 is where its at

Default God Of oricalcose

I wanted to know if anyone new about this card I remember seeing this one time but I wanted to know if anyone new anything about it.

tuxedo mask shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2013 08:07 PM
    Threads

Yes i have seen it it's a good card but you need the tritos phase of the orichalcos to use it
    Destined to be alone for ever.

Senior Member Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2011 04:52 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 360 is where its at

do you know what it is attack is

tuxedo mask shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2013 08:07 PM
    Threads

No i'm afraid i have very little data upon the orchalcos cards
    Destined to be alone for ever.

Senior Member Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Compass
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2012 08:00 PM
    Threads

Seal of orchalcos. A powerful card in which it makes it's user hand over.
    Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns... yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope...

Closed Thread

Thread Information