AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Hardest Thing About Love

[Waltzing Catastrophe] Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2013 06:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Hardest Thing About Love

Is loving someone really all that easy?
    Is it all it's cracked up to be?
    I believe that in all relationships, there are flaws.
    Disputes, uncommon interests, bad habits, etc.
    In my current relationship, my friends have pointed out something.
    They said that I'm "wearing the pants" in this relationship.
    I think it has something to do with me caring too much.
    Because I constantly nag at my boyfriend about being careful,
    When he's skateboarding and attempting dangerous tricks.
    Is that bad? Am I too concerned?
    Honesty counts! Give me your opinions.
    And while you're viewing, take a shot at it.
    Tell me what's the hardest thing about love.
    About loving someone, being in love, whatever.
    =]

Senior Member mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2009 02:53 PM
    Threads

Lightbulb hmmmm..................

first of all there is nothing wrong being concerned about your boyfriend it's a normal thing to care and watch out for the person you love, you are just expressing how you feel and if he haven't realized that yet; he should. having those thoughts and feelings always develop in relationships that's where the two people who are involved together try and work things out.

And the hardest thing about being in love............. i don't have anything for that because i have never been in a relationship.......but i have long shorts where i have found my self in love. in my opinion the hardest thing is losing that one person of your dreams.
    as soon as you trust yourself you will know how to live.........................

Senior Member ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Venus Star Wand Top Manekineko American Flag Ribbon
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2012 10:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

That's not too concerned. You just wanna make sure he's safe. Well, that's also called love. ^_^
    Well, the hardest thing about love, is loving someone, and someone loving you. what I'm trying to say, is, what if someone doesn't love you back, and you love him soo much. But, that didn't happen to me, I'm just saying that would be the hardest thing for me.

---Sorry I am currently inactive; very busy with this new Filipino school x.x they are seriously trying to kill me--
    Karami the Neko Red Bean Dango ~
    Want to join Karami's Big Dango Family?

The Janitor Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2011 10:55 AM
    Threads

Girls mature faster than boys that is a fact....
    well... you are young..and well you have an understanding of what love is...or can be. I am not an expert at love...but at your relationship it is ok to be concern...you just need to be yourself..and think of the other person...so you are doing great...if your boyfriend gets annoyed by your concern then he does not deserve it.
    The hardest thing for me about love in a relationship is trust...
    I am hard as a rock to trust...even though I look like I trust everybody...deep...deep...deep... inside I do not trust nobody, and I just give enough info that I believe will never hurt me in an emotional level...so trust is the hardest.
    I can love some one, but I will have a problem believing that he loves me back...once again cuz I do not trust. Love is a strong emotion so it is not simple....it is vey complex...love can easily be turn into hate, and hate into love...like they say there is a thin line between those two emotions.

YAY... It appear that BOREDOM strikes quite often!!

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Love is a phony hype created by the conspiracy of nine year old girls and greeting card corporations. It is humbug. Infatuation exists, sex exists, but fairy tale love is something cooked up to sell blinking plastic hearts and cheap greeting cards.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

The Janitor Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2011 10:55 AM
    Threads

Question What love is a myth?

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Love is a phony hype created by the conspiracy of nine year old girls and greeting card corporations. It is humbug. Infatuation exists, sex exists, but fairy tale love is something cooked up to sell blinking plastic hearts and cheap greeting cards.
    That is true if it is your truth...man... You just crushed my heart. I was waiting for my Knight in shiny armor.......
    Last edited by Variados; 07-13-2007 at 10:27 PM. Reason: Truth = true

YAY... It appear that BOREDOM strikes quite often!!

lalalalove. keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2011 10:51 AM
    Threads

well i don't nag or anything but of course i care about my bf, he's really special to me u.u
    and for me, my friends noticed something too they say "Do you 2 speak another language or something?" me: "Huh?"
    them: "Dude, how do you understand him? He can't spell, at all."
    Kinda wierd... and since i'm only 12 idk if there really is a such thing as 'True Love' but i hope so

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

Hardest thing about love...

I'll let you make the appropriate dirty pun for me
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Ace of Trades Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2007 12:28 PM
    Threads

I think the maturity happens on both ends. I wouldn't write off one gender as the gender prone to immaturity. But I won't deny that males and females are predisposed to certain behaviors. For instance, what with Aki's example of her worrying over her boyfriend's skateboarding. Males generally like the risk-taking activity. Females prefer to lean toward the watch for safety.

Ah, I'd say it's normal for relationships to have this kind of pull on each of the people involved. But by no means should one ever expect to get someone that's flawless in character and action -- that's asking for too much these days.

One should never enter into a relationship in the hopes that the good will outweigh the bad; doing this just isn't the way to secure a love interest. It really comes down to how much the other person is willing to do for you, and how far that person will go to ensure that you're happy. And of course, you should reflect that affection in kind.

--------

Hmm. Hardest thing about being in love, for me? Keeping my mouth shut when I'm not being paid enough attention. =x I'm barely patient enough to understand that she holds me dearest to her heart, even when she's talking to other guys.

Meg, if you see this. I <3 you. ^_^
    life is an existential carousel... (journal update: dec 12 2006) //// dawnrune made my avy. he also made a sig for me, but I'm going to retire it. (looking for a replacement set! but I have no money. interested in helping? PM me.)
    ~
    has anyone seen my life? if so, report to AF's lost and found

Keiko here~~~ Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2009 05:46 PM
    Threads

Well, it's normal to care for your bf, it's nothing abnormal. Love is when you care for someone so much your life means nothing, cause losing the significant other is probably more heart aching than losing yourself. Your bf may tend to be a risk-taker, but i believe because of you he will take care of himself also.
    Legend_S. Forever a great friend, will never forget you. R.I.P.

Made by dearest sis akari_aurion! XP Arigatou ne~

███ ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2008 08:45 AM
    Threads

Being concerned and nagging is totally different, if he were a stunt man and you were concerned and asked him to be careful, what is wrong with that? But nag him non-stop and you won't have a stunt man for very long.

As in wearing the pants? Who cares.

The hardest thing about love is the massive worm hole in my wallet.
    ████████████

My love has come. Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2010 10:44 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2370 0071 2517 5181

If my bf attempted dangerous tricks id nag at him a lot too. But he does bike tricks, is that worse or equal. lol not sure but i nag at him about that cause he scares me when he does stuff like that.

Funny how? Funny like a clown? Do I amuse you?

Patapon Warrior zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2009 11:27 PM
    Threads

Its losing the trust since its so hard to gain it back. Being over and obsessed with it too. You don't need to put it all out for the one you love 100&#37;, learn to leave for yourself, that's what someone told me.
    But i don't really know much about this because i haven't fall in love yet.

The lonely wolf Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2013 04:14 PM
    Threads

Love is like firework. It's beautiful for a while if you put in the air. But after that it vanishes and it costs loads of money. =p And also if you use it wrong it's dangerous. So well I think the painful thing in love is. That the more you are going to love someone. The more it hurts if you get dumped or something else happens.

Member LitleMoonDemon is just really nice LitleMoonDemon is just really nice LitleMoonDemon is just really nice LitleMoonDemon is just really nice LitleMoonDemon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-05-2007 04:05 PM
    Threads

I don't really belive in true love. I belive in liking,lusting,thinking you are in love but not true love.Crazy ha? I know,i know you now think i'm a idiot but thats my opinion. And the hardest thing in loving is to be not loved backs
    Last edited by LitleMoonDemon; 07-14-2007 at 07:34 AM.

My family :
    Big awsome sis : afuku
    I'm a dragon lord/golden dregon to : xssence
    Cool-cold lil bro : Hitsugaya389
    Cute lil sis : sakura-chan
    My lil cute sis : Sakura Itachi
    ...and more open places ^_^ Just send me a message and if you want to join !

Closed Thread

Thread Information