AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Chat!!

Member ArachnoSapien12 has much to be proud of ArachnoSapien12 has much to be proud of ArachnoSapien12 has much to be proud of ArachnoSapien12 has much to be proud of ArachnoSapien12 has much to be proud of ArachnoSapien12 has much to be proud of ArachnoSapien12 has much to be proud of ArachnoSapien12 has much to be proud of ArachnoSapien12 has much to be proud of ArachnoSapien12's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2007 10:12 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Chat!!

i havent even been on chat but it always comes up with you've been banned by shikamaru, any ideas why??
    ..... ArachnoSapien12!

at your service ♥ Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2009 03:00 PM
    Threads

i might know why. maybe because you were banned by Shikamaru. If you're banned, it takes a day or sometimes longer to get back in (i should know, it happened to me.) But if you haven't been on chat, then i've no idea why it says you're banned. (sorry if i wasn't any help. im not good with this kind of stuff)

sig by me.......

Member ArachnoSapien12 has much to be proud of ArachnoSapien12 has much to be proud of ArachnoSapien12 has much to be proud of ArachnoSapien12 has much to be proud of ArachnoSapien12 has much to be proud of ArachnoSapien12 has much to be proud of ArachnoSapien12 has much to be proud of ArachnoSapien12 has much to be proud of ArachnoSapien12 has much to be proud of ArachnoSapien12's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2007 10:12 AM
    Threads

its cool, i havent even been on the chat yet it said shikamaru banned me
    ..... ArachnoSapien12!

Viva la Touhou !!!!! CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2022 10:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: SabotageDaemon

Quote Originally Posted by Shia_san View Post
    i might know why. maybe because you were banned by Shikamaru. If you're banned, it takes a day or sometimes longer to get back in (i should know, it happened to me.) But if you haven't been on chat, then i've no idea why it says you're banned. (sorry if i wasn't any help. im not good with this kind of stuff)
    You were probably banned for not following the site rules, like spamming on a thread when you offer absolutely no help. Let the site administrators and moderators handle most of these issue. Dont try to offer 'help' if you know you have none.

...and yes I know Im spamming and offering no help to the creator of this thread either. I just felt I had to reply to this. Spamming to go after spamming is kinda lame so I most likely wont do it again.

Gomen nasai

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2023 03:50 PM
    Threads

An old IP ban rule put in place awhile back to deal with a problem member was being triggered by your IP address.

I have removed this rule. You should be able to access chat again after 12:00AM EST.
    I am Jakiao - The Resident Dw33b / Forum & Chat Admin
    [ Our Rules | Site FAQ ]

Thinking about asking a question in Site Issues and Questions?
    Be sure to SEARCH FIRST before making a new thread. Chances are, someone already asked!

Closed Thread

Thread Information