AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Is this a good deck!

tuxedo mask shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2013 08:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Is this a good deck!

Is this a good deck? yes i know some of the cards are not legal to use but this is simply for fun

Monsters:

3x cyber dragon.
    3x blue eyes white dragon
    1x blue eyes shining dragon
    1x red eyes black chick
    1x red eyes black dragon
    1x red eyes darkness dragon
    1x dragon piper
    1x cyber stein

Fusion monsters:
    blue eyes ultimate dragon
    cyber end dragon
    cyber twin dragon

Magic cards:

1x monster reborn
    1x premature burial
    2x fusion gate
    3x polymerization
    1x graceful charity
    1x pot of greed
    1x mountain
    1x raigeki
    1x dark hole
    1x harpie's feather duster
    1x heavy storm
    1x power bond
    1x future fusion
    1x dragon treasure
    1x swords of revealing light

Traps:

1x call of the haunted
    1x jar of greed
    1x magic cylinder
    1x mirror force
    2x waboku
    2x negate attack
    1x solemn wishes

Yes i know there are more than 40 cards most of which are not allowed to be used in areal duel this is simply for fun, let me know what you think also please post you're ideal deck like mine
    Destined to be alone for ever.

Senior Member Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2011 04:52 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 360 is where its at

Yes that is a good deck but all the monsters are high cost

Senior Member Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2008 01:26 AM
    Threads

Well, I haven't played this game in about two years, time to pass on what I know, the monsters are too high cost, it seems you like Dragons, try adding combo cards like instead of having Blue eyes ultimate or Cyber end Dragon have at least ONE of those and have Dragon troops and trap cards dragons, try having more trap and magic negating cards.

"I'm done with what you call Emotion. . ."

"There is no good nor evil. But thinking makes it so."

Senior Member seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-11-2009 06:52 PM
    Threads

I don't think so, it's strong...but it ain't a balanced deck. Too many high level monsters...can't possibly summon them in a real game.
    Thine soul is mine for the keeping
    As a thousand rivers now dividing
    Provides me with that much needed killing!

Sig by: Jagan Eye

Weep as much as you want, and feel the hands of despair groping for your soul, for nothing can ease the pain of losing your beloved, like the gentle thrust of my sword.

Senior Member Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2008 06:32 PM
    Threads

Actually IMHO this is a HORRIBLE deck. There's so much better ways to do fusions since they've released stuff to help fusions such as Fusion Overload and Future Fusion. There's only two tributable monsters> Cyber Dragons have special summoning conditions. Dragon's Treasure is a waste of space, equipment cards basically suck in YGO. Field Magics outside Gravekeepers Valley and MAYBE A Legendary Ocean are bad. Not enough power and they're also easily destroyed considering people run MST, Heavy Storm, I've seen Giant Trunade get a lot of play too. Mobius is STILL three per deck along with Razia the Stone Monarch. Jar of Greed, Negate Attack, and Solemn Wishes are more cards that don't serve a purpose.

I sincerly appologize, I know this post may have come off as an direct attack on your and your deck building. I know I'mm not tryign to insult your or cause a flame war.
    Why I'm Better Than You | I have an inability care about swearing

Christopher Micheal Benoit Career Profile
    May 21, 1967 - June 25 2007

tuxedo mask shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I know the monsterss are strong but chance are you'll draw the perfect fusion material and a poly merization or fusion gate

Senior Member Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Chances aren't. You'll either get flooded with fusions but not material or fusion materials without fusions. Fusion decks are very trick to make them work right.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I have tested it and 50/50 really
    some times i get a good hand sometimes a bad one

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hence you're too dependant on fusions. You need a back up rather it be offense or defense. Decks don't work like magic. Decks should have a good opening hand 80% of the time. Not 50% that's when you need to fix something.

Senior Member Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Compass
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2012 08:00 PM
    Threads

Well honestly to truth, It'd be a good deck. =/
    Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns... yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope...

Junior Member Kradman is on a distinguished road Kradman's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2007 11:18 PM
    Threads

those are good!

Junior Member Kawaii Maiden SnS will become famous soon enough Kawaii Maiden SnS's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2007 06:46 AM
    Threads

The cards in this are good, but its going to be way too difficult to get a good outcome with these. All of them are too high leveled, and unless you have very cooperative cards like E-Heroes, chances are that this deck will let you down. Plus, you'll have nothing really that good to protect you if the opponent is on the offense, na-no-da. ^_^;;

Banner by me.

"Cool, the ANBU are here to save me! And on the plus side, they didn't die on the way here!"

Member Daisuke(han) is a name known to all Daisuke(han) is a name known to all Daisuke(han) is a name known to all Daisuke(han) is a name known to all Daisuke(han) is a name known to all Daisuke(han) is a name known to all Daisuke(han)'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2007 05:54 AM
    Threads

Well, the magic cards are goods, but you have to have more monsters in your deck with 4 stars or less, only that way you can defend your live points.
    If you work a litle more in your deck it can be a great deck...
    Hope it help you out...
    Good luck!

I love snow flakes

Senior Member _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Sushi Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:53 PM
    Threads

You also need weaker monsters. How can you summon the strong ones while you cant make sacrifices? Also, weak monsters with effects are good too.
    Used to be known as cool_tria_anime.

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 02:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

Monsters:

3x cyber dragon.
    1x red eyes black chick
    1x red eyes black dragon
    1x red eyes darkness dragon
    1x cyber stein
    2x Lord of D.
    1x Dark Hex-sealed Fusion
    2x Light Hex-sealed Fusion
    1x Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End

Fusion monsters:
    cyber end dragon
    cyber twin dragon
    king dragun

Magic cards:

1x monster reborn
    1x premature burial
    2x fusion gate
    3x polymerization
    1x graceful charity
    1x pot of greed
    1x raigeki
    1x dark hole
    1x heavy storm
    1x power bond
    2x Flute of Summoning Dragon

Traps:

1x call of the haunted
    1x magic cylinder
    1x mirror force
    2x waboku
    2x negate attack
    1x solemn wishes

41 cards, barely over the limit.

I fixed your deck to make it more workable, even though some of the cards I added may be difficult to get if you plan on making this irl. King Dragun can special summon a dragon once per turn from your hand and protect them from targeting effects, and the Hex-Sealed Fusions not only work off the field with their effect but can also be kept in the hand and used as a replacement for any part of the fusion. They would make summoning your fusions much easier. I put Lord of D. in there not only because of it being a fusion material for King Dragun; its effect of negating any effect that targets dragons is certainly a help and using Flute of Summoning Dragon you can get out your beefier monsters with a special summon. This is a Light/Dark deck, so it only makes sense to put CED in there, especially since it's for fun and not for tournaments.

Alternatively...

Monsters:

3x cyber dragon.
    1x blue eyes shining dragon
    1x red eyes black chick
    1x red eyes black dragon
    3x Nimble Momonga
    1x Lord of D.
    3x Light Hex-Sealed Fusion
    1x Dark Hex-Sealed Fusion
    2x Kaibaman
    3x Dragon Dwelling in the Cave

Fusion monsters:
    cyber end dragon
    cyber twin dragon
    King Dragun
    B. Skull Dragon

Magic cards:

1x monster reborn
    1x premature burial
    1x fusion gate
    2x polymerization
    1x graceful charity
    1x pot of greed
    1x raigeki
    1x dark hole
    1x heavy storm
    1x power bond
    2x Inferno Fire Blast

Traps:

1x call of the haunted
    1x magic cylinder
    2x Sakuretsu Armor
    2x waboku
    2x negate attack
    1x Dragon's Rage

46 card deck, which I feel is a comfortable amount. This one focuses more on stalling until you can either special summon them with their respective cards or simply have two monsters out on the field for them. Inferno Fire Blast is a nice 2400 DD for Red Eyes, and Nimble Momonga will help to keep you alive with a potential 3000 extra LP. Dragon's Rage is a Fairy Meteor Crush for all dragons on your side of the field, and B. Skull Dragon is there because we all love 3200 atk beatsticks, don't we?
    Visit the Toy Dungeon Studios Store and buy a shirt or zipper pull, damnit!

Senior Member Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2012 07:19 PM
    Threads

Still have to be careful of cards like dragon capture jar and stuff of the sort, if you don't plan on diversifying the deck.
    In seeking wisdom thou art wise; in imagining that thou hast attained it - thou art a fool. - Lord Chesterfield

Member Believe it! is infamous around these parts Believe it! is infamous around these parts Believe it! is infamous around these parts Believe it! is infamous around these parts Believe it! is infamous around these parts Believe it! is infamous around these parts Believe it!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2007 10:17 PM
    Threads

I would take out mountain, since your monsters are already high attack. That card won't help much.

Also, you have too many high level monsters. Either add more low level monsters or add more traps that prevent your opponent from launching attacks.

“So don't come whining to me with this destiny stuff, and stop trying to tell me you can't change what you are. You can do it too, cuz after all unlike me you're not a failure.” - Naruto Uzumaki

Circlejerk Elitist DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Heart Carrot Chilled Monkey Brains
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2013 04:50 PM
    Threads

I like your deck, but it's hard to use, Here's one of my decks, But I don't use banned cards...My deck is weird, but ok, eh..I'm still fixing it so give me some tips.

Monsters:

-Gilford The Lightning x1
    -Needle Worm x1
    -Spear Dragon x1
    -Jinzo x1
    -Command Knight x3
    -Obnoxious Celtic Guard x1
    -The End Of Anubis x1
    -Magician Of Faith x1
    -Gemini Elf x1
    -Blue Eyes White Dragon x1 (Added for fun)
    -Cyber Dragon x3
    -Lava Golem x1
    -Slate Warrior x1
    -Goddess With The Third Eye x1
    -Buster Blader x1
    -Dark Magician x1
    -The Dark Hex Sealed Fusion x1
    -Vorse Raider x1
    -Penguin Soldier x1 (added for fun)
    -Mystic Swordsman Lv.4 x1
    -The Creator x1 (Added for fun)
    -Elemental Hero Neos x1
    -Elemental Hero Sparkman x1

Spells:

-Axe Of Despair x3
    -Swords Of Revealing Light x1
    -Future Fusion x1
    -Clock Tower Prison x1
    -Polymerization x1
    -A Feather Of The Phoenix x1
    -Lightning Vortex x2
    -Premature Burial x1
    -Monster Reincarnation x1

Traps:

-Negate Attack x2
    -Magic Cylinder x3
    -Shadow Spell x1
    -Call Of The Haunted x1
    -Torrential Tribute x1
    -Mask Of Restrict x1
    -Nightmare Wheel x1
    -Imperial Order x1

Fusions:

-Elemental Hero Shining Flare Wingman
    -Dark Paladin
    -Cyber End Dragon
    -Cybertech Overdragon

I hope you like this deck, If there are any tips, Please Tell me.

Closed Thread

Thread Information