|AnimeGalleries [dot] Net||AnimeWallpapers [dot] Com||AnimeLyrics [dot] Com||AnimePedia [dot] Com||AnimeGlobe [dot] Com|
ımm nice drawings,i love tha dragon most^^also first and third one is soo good^^ go on to drawing! n.n
Looking pritty nice, keep up the good work...
Just keep it "GROOVY"
good job! post more please
my drawings: Click Here!
u r good at drawing wings, and details. but some of the details need some work.
keep up the good work and u should get better at details
Last edited by keezy.; 07-10-2007 at 04:44 PM.
Wow I think you're pictures are intense and I love them.
I myself draw and I have to say I can not color my pictures like you do.
Wow, I truly love you're pictures and please post more, because you are a famous manga artists in the making!!
- First picture, I love this picture but it seems that the chaffs and ankles aren't structured very well. Also the hands need a teeny tiny bit of work, but it seems hands are always the harder thing to actually draw so I congratulate you because I can't even make the hands look as good as you did. Bravo on the wings I love them. I have to say a beautiful picture!!
- Again beautiful picture, the face seems a little tiny bit to wide though. The neck may seem a little bit to skinny, in reality necks are quite thick. The shoulders should be just a tiny bit wider. I love the cloths on you're character and I love the hair, again I congratulate you<33
- Wonderful picture and this pose it quite tough to pull of but I think it worked for this character!! the head should be a little bit wider though, just a tad. Not to much. But other then that this is another beautiful piece of art. Oh, the coloring could use a tiny tad of work, it looks really scribbley.<333
- I love the cloths on this one too, but i think you could of done better with his eyes, it just looks like two dots on his face, but other then that beautiful coloring and beautiful character in general. <3333
- I think this one is a little bit to tiny, it also looks to smudged up, I don't know if thats what you were going for but it's a little messy. I love the skirt and the shadowing to it, Thats truly my favorite part of this drawing I have to say the more I look at this picture the more I love it! Could use some cleaning up but still a beautiful drawing!<33333
- Wow...I love the wings, I applaud you! The lower upper half of her is also really really good. But I just have to say the lower half is a little sketchy..well actually just bellow the knee.This is really my most favorite picture.<333333
- I have to say you've done better drawings, this one is just a little bit messy, it's also really smudgy, the shoulders should be wider but I do like the bone structure.<3333333
- Wow..this is so good...I almost started crying,..it's so good I can't make any constructive criticism ..;.; it's beautiful!! <33333333
- Last but defiantly not least!! I really like these eyes and the face and eyes are very well proportioned. The shoulders are well proportioned the the head also and I love the eyes, nothing needs to be changed or altered.<333333333
Please don't take my constructive criticism. I'm only a beginner artist myself. I truly loved you're work and I applaud your work
Once again, amazing props to the talented Paprika!!
This smile kills....
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)