AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Art Of NightFang208 (so called)

Junior Member NightFang208 has a spectacular aura about NightFang208 has a spectacular aura about NightFang208 has a spectacular aura about NightFang208's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2007 05:55 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Cool Art Of NightFang208 (so called)

Baka Pink was here kiagoth has a reputation beyond repute kiagoth has a reputation beyond repute kiagoth has a reputation beyond repute kiagoth has a reputation beyond repute kiagoth has a reputation beyond repute kiagoth has a reputation beyond repute kiagoth has a reputation beyond repute kiagoth has a reputation beyond repute kiagoth has a reputation beyond repute kiagoth has a reputation beyond repute kiagoth has a reputation beyond repute kiagoth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-02-2009 03:49 PM
    Threads

ımm nice drawings,i love tha dragon most^^also first and third one is soo good^^ go on to drawing! n.n

Senior Member Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-16-2007 12:39 PM
    Threads

Looking pritty nice, keep up the good work...
    Just keep it "GROOVY"

Junior Member Estinox is just really nice Estinox is just really nice Estinox is just really nice Estinox is just really nice Estinox's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2007 12:49 PM
    Threads

good job! post more please
    my drawings: Click Here!

lalalalove. keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2011 11:51 AM
    Threads

u r good at drawing wings, and details. but some of the details need some work.
    keep up the good work and u should get better at details
    Last edited by keezy.; 07-10-2007 at 04:44 PM.

FrownieBrownie [Feiry] smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Gifts Melon Pan Witch Hat
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2013 08:54 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: supersmile1010

NIGHTFANG!

Wow I think you're pictures are intense and I love them.
    I myself draw and I have to say I can not color my pictures like you do.

1. First picture, I love this picture but it seems that the chaffs and ankles aren't structured very well. Also the hands need a teeny tiny bit of work, but it seems hands are always the harder thing to actually draw so I congratulate you because I can't even make the hands look as good as you did. Bravo on the wings I love them. I have to say a beautiful picture!!
    2. Again beautiful picture, the face seems a little tiny bit to wide though. The neck may seem a little bit to skinny, in reality necks are quite thick. The shoulders should be just a tiny bit wider. I love the cloths on you're character and I love the hair, again I congratulate you<33
    3. Wonderful picture and this pose it quite tough to pull of but I think it worked for this character!! the head should be a little bit wider though, just a tad. Not to much. But other then that this is another beautiful piece of art. Oh, the coloring could use a tiny tad of work, it looks really scribbley.<333
    4. I love the cloths on this one too, but i think you could of done better with his eyes, it just looks like two dots on his face, but other then that beautiful coloring and beautiful character in general. <3333
    5. I think this one is a little bit to tiny, it also looks to smudged up, I don't know if thats what you were going for but it's a little messy. I love the skirt and the shadowing to it, Thats truly my favorite part of this drawing I have to say the more I look at this picture the more I love it! Could use some cleaning up but still a beautiful drawing!<33333
    6. Wow...I love the wings, I applaud you! The lower upper half of her is also really really good. But I just have to say the lower half is a little sketchy..well actually just bellow the knee.This is really my most favorite picture.<333333
    7. I have to say you've done better drawings, this one is just a little bit messy, it's also really smudgy, the shoulders should be wider but I do like the bone structure.<3333333
    8. Wow..this is so good...I almost started crying,..it's so good I can't make any constructive criticism ..;.; it's beautiful!! <33333333
    9. Last but defiantly not least!! I really like these eyes and the face and eyes are very well proportioned. The shoulders are well proportioned the the head also and I love the eyes, nothing needs to be changed or altered.<333333333
    Wow, I truly love you're pictures and please post more, because you are a famous manga artists in the making!!

Please don't take my constructive criticism. I'm only a beginner artist myself. I truly loved you're work and I applaud your work
    Once again, amazing props to the talented Paprika!!

This smile kills....

Junior Member NightFang208 has a spectacular aura about NightFang208 has a spectacular aura about NightFang208 has a spectacular aura about NightFang208's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2007 05:55 PM
    Threads

Red face Quote..... wat more can i say...

Quote Originally Posted by smile1010 View Post
    NIGHTFANG!

Wow I think you're pictures are intense and I love them.
    I myself draw and I have to say I can not color my pictures like you do.

1. First picture, I love this picture but it seems that the chaffs and ankles aren't structured very well. Also the hands need a teeny tiny bit of work, but it seems hands are always the harder thing to actually draw so I congratulate you because I can't even make the hands look as good as you did. Bravo on the wings I love them. I have to say a beautiful picture!!
    2. Again beautiful picture, the face seems a little tiny bit to wide though. The neck may seem a little bit to skinny, in reality necks are quite thick. The shoulders should be just a tiny bit wider. I love the cloths on you're character and I love the hair, again I congratulate you<33
    3. Wonderful picture and this pose it quite tough to pull of but I think it worked for this character!! the head should be a little bit wider though, just a tad. Not to much. But other then that this is another beautiful piece of art. Oh, the coloring could use a tiny tad of work, it looks really scribbley.<333
    4. I love the cloths on this one too, but i think you could of done better with his eyes, it just looks like two dots on his face, but other then that beautiful coloring and beautiful character in general. <3333
    1. I think this one is a little bit to tiny, it also looks to smudged up, I don't know if thats what you were going for but it's a little messy. I love the skirt and the shadowing to it, Thats truly my favorite part of this drawing I have to say the more I look at this picture the more I love it! Could use some cleaning up but still a beautiful drawing!<33333
    2. Wow...I love the wings, I applaud you! The lower upper half of her is also really really good. But I just have to say the lower half is a little sketchy..well actually just bellow the knee.This is really my most favorite picture.<333333
    3. I have to say you've done better drawings, this one is just a little bit messy, it's also really smudgy, the shoulders should be wider but I do like the bone structure.<3333333
    4. Wow..this is so good...I almost started crying,..it's so good I can't make any constructive criticism ..;.; it's beautiful!! <33333333
    5. Last but defiantly not least!! I really like these eyes and the face and eyes are very well proportioned. The shoulders are well proportioned the the head also and I love the eyes, nothing needs to be changed or altered.<333333333
    Wow, I truly love you're pictures and please post more, because you are a famous manga artists in the making!!

Please don't take my constructive criticism. I'm only a beginner artist myself. I truly loved you're work and I applaud your work
    Thank's for the comment on the coloring.... if i color anything i outline it with liquid pen.... i hate when things smudge just advice that's all

Closed Thread

Thread Information