AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Anjiru's Gallery 5

The Hellhound Guardian Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2008 03:34 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Anjiru's Gallery 5

Woah! Here it is ladies and gentle-users! Anji's new art thread XD Located in the heart of the Fan Art central! XD
    Old Thread: http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=58076

This is Vendetta, the leader of the Shire Hellcat Clan, he's half Hellcat, half Sabre toothed cat. He's a very strict and yet calm leader. He cares for his clan more than anything, even his own life, he's extremely strong and can take down three Brier Wolves at a time. Hes a little large for Hellcat and a Sabre. He has some minor problems with Drac-hounds in his territory, but he DESPISES Cairo Wolf Pack members coming through his lands.

This is Kazami, the daughter of Blood Bath and Gray Heart, and the older sister to Dark Hallow. Shes quiet, reserved, respectful, and all around a little shy, but shes very sweet. She may be the daughter of BB and GH but unlike her younger brother Dark Hallow, she looks like Gray Heart's mother. And acts a lot like her as well, and that is why her parents don't think she can be the alpha one day, even though shes very strong, and a full hellhound.

Here is a WIP of a dragon picture I'm doing as a gift for my awesome bro!

Here is a Drac-Hound for Evil-Mandy-Pants on deviantART, she wanted one so I gave XD That and I wanted to draw another, she just gave me a real reason to.

I'm going to expect like one or MAYBE two of you to recognize this character, because Norath is a EXTREMELY old one, from my first ever drawings on the internet XD Well this is her and her daughter. No name for her daughter because 1...I no likey the way I drew her XD and 2... I never draw her again XDDDD
    AAAHHHHH BAD GRAAAMMMMAARRRRSSS! XD

btw... Norath's daughter's father is called Fang, a normal demon. And Norath Draco is a Wolf Demon.
    Last edited by Anjiru Ookami; 07-11-2007 at 04:11 PM. Reason: Forgot to post a link XD
    I am AnimeForum.com's resident Hellhound Puppy, ain't I cute? ;3

The Local Town Boob RandomActs has a reputation beyond repute RandomActs has a reputation beyond repute RandomActs has a reputation beyond repute RandomActs has a reputation beyond repute RandomActs has a reputation beyond repute RandomActs has a reputation beyond repute RandomActs has a reputation beyond repute RandomActs has a reputation beyond repute RandomActs has a reputation beyond repute RandomActs has a reputation beyond repute RandomActs has a reputation beyond repute RandomActs's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2011 04:18 AM
    Threads

AWSOME! O_O
    I like Vendetta the most, wow your good =D
    [[This PANDA loves Cookies]]
    Ha! I am back to Green. I shall never steal Again ._.
    For the time being :3

Digital Plague bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2007 07:47 AM
    Threads

Your getting better O.<

The Hellhound Guardian Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you so much RandomActs! I thought I'd kill over since its the first feline I ever posted on the internet XD

Thank you Bite! Your awesome XD

The Death of You Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2009 10:16 AM
    Threads

Your progress in drawing animals is amazing. You've really grown and improved in such a short time. You definitely seem to be developing a firm grasp on animal anatomy and your details are wonderful.

Your drawings of people, however, have not progressed at the rate of your animal drawings. Nothing that some extra practice couldn't fix, though, since it's very obvious that you're a prime example of "practice makes perfect". First, I'd consider what kind of style you wish to use for the people. Do you want to do depict them in an anime/manga style? In an American comic book style? In a cartoonish (anything from Disney to random TV show cartoons) style? In a realistic style? Once you figure out what type of style you want to lean towards, I suggest using images from the appropriate category as references. If anime/manga style, for example, look at how some of your favorite manga artists draw their people. First practice by reproducing some of their images. Then attempt to create your own images using your own characters, but perhaps refering to different images in the manga in order to get the pose and proportions right.

All in all, keep up the good work. I look forward to seeing how you continue to progress.

--
    Goes by: Death, Tod, or Shi

Member didiarty has much to be proud of didiarty has much to be proud of didiarty has much to be proud of didiarty has much to be proud of didiarty has much to be proud of didiarty has much to be proud of didiarty has much to be proud of didiarty has much to be proud of didiarty has much to be proud of didiarty's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-21-2008 06:10 PM
    Threads

hey i really like the way you color ^^....been trying to work on the coloring myself -.-llll . I think you can definitely use the coral paint program, i mean if you want. The character will look more animated. Right now i can see the color is a mono tone if you use the program to color on the layer it it will help ^^

Patapon Warrior zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2009 11:27 PM
    Threads

Awesome..!
    I like the dragon one the most..!
    I'm so speechless today. >__<

Senior Member Sonica is a splendid one to behold Sonica is a splendid one to behold Sonica is a splendid one to behold Sonica is a splendid one to behold Sonica is a splendid one to behold Sonica is a splendid one to behold Sonica is a splendid one to behold Sonica's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2007 11:04 AM
    Threads

Great art work I love them all. The proportions of them are all good.

Sig made by Ike44

Senior Member black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2007 05:39 AM
    Threads

your so good! i like the way you draw animals
    ^_^
    good job 4 you
    everybody lies!!

The Gemini? *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2009 09:00 PM
    Threads

Great Job, Your Really Improving. Reps For You!

set made by me. im now taking requests, pm me if you'd like a sig.

Dark Angel from Hell Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2008 09:20 PM
    Threads

I love them all!!! *steals*
    I'm Back~!

Sorry I was gone so long! I had so much to do!

Digital Plague bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hitsugaya389 View Post
    HEY!*Grabs Hitsugaya and takes the pics then puts them back(guards the pics)*You can look but no touch!!!!!111!!!! >/
    Last edited by bttr; 07-12-2007 at 02:23 PM.

boopaloop! UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2013 10:39 AM
    Trying to find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by didiarty View Post
    hey i really like the way you color ^^....been trying to work on the coloring myself -.-llll . I think you can definitely use the coral paint program, i mean if you want. The character will look more animated. Right now i can see the color is a mono tone if you use the program to color on the layer it it will help ^^
    Yeah but Corel Painter X is also a quite pricey program.. Though it is well worth the money... I worked with it for a while and am still waiting for it to get back in stock... So I would definitely recommend it (PM me and I'll give you a link for a free trial, these are fully legal btw)...
    But I don't know if didiarty meant Corel Painter X >>....
    But it would really help with coloring .. It'll look more dynamic and alive ~_^

And now on your drawings ... To be honest I am more fond of your sketches than your colored drawings (see above stated for reason).. Though the dragon looks absolutely awesome =3

Keep up the grand work and keep them coming !!
    ~Uru

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Die Tod von Euch
    Your progress in drawing animals is amazing. You've really grown and improved in such a short time. You definitely seem to be developing a firm grasp on animal anatomy and your details are wonderful.

Your drawings of people, however, have not progressed at the rate of your animal drawings. Nothing that some extra practice couldn't fix, though, since it's very obvious that you're a prime example of "practice makes perfect". First, I'd consider what kind of style you wish to use for the people. Do you want to do depict them in an anime/manga style? In an American comic book style? In a cartoonish (anything from Disney to random TV show cartoons) style? In a realistic style? Once you figure out what type of style you want to lean towards, I suggest using images from the appropriate category as references. If anime/manga style, for example, look at how some of your favorite manga artists draw their people. First practice by reproducing some of their images. Then attempt to create your own images using your own characters, but perhaps refering to different images in the manga in order to get the pose and proportions right.

All in all, keep up the good work. I look forward to seeing how you continue to progress.
    Thank you so much! I really appreciate that!

I'd like to keep them in a more anime/manga style, but also I'd like to learn a more realistic cartoon style. And thank you so very much for the support and advice!

Quote Originally Posted by didiarty
    Thank you dearly, Didiarty. But before I assume anything, do you mean the dragon or the character sheets? Cause the dragon wasn't supposed to look animated in any way. Also I'd like to thank you so much for your kind words lol
    But I don't have that program, nor do I have the money to buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyronet
    Awesome..!
    I like the dragon one the most..!
    I'm so speechless today. >__<
    Thanks!

Great art work I love them all. The proportions of them are all good.
    Danke!

your so good! i like the way you draw animals
    ^_^
    good job 4 you
    Thank you dearly!

Great Job, Your Really Improving. Reps For You!
    Thank you so much Serenity!

Umm...O...K... Are you serious? XD;

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Hitsugaya389 View Post
    HEY!*Grabs Hitsugaya and takes the pics then puts them back(guards the pics)*You can look but no touch!!!!!111!!!! >/
    XD Your awesome Bite!

Yeah but Corel Painter X is also a quite pricey program.. Though it is well worth the money... I worked with it for a while and am still waiting for it to get back in stock... So I would definitely recommend it (PM me and I'll give you a link for a free trial, these are fully legal btw)...
    But I don't know if didiarty meant Corel Painter X >>....
    But it would really help with coloring .. It'll look more dynamic and alive ~_^

And now on your drawings ... To be honest I am more fond of your sketches than your colored drawings (see above stated for reason).. Though the dragon looks absolutely awesome =3

Keep up the grand work and keep them coming !!
    ~Uru
    Thank you so much! I'll happily try it out.
    And thank you about the dragon! <3

God...Dang...Holy...Mutha...Of...Earth... XD This took me the last 8 hours strait to finish! Its my main character Blood Fury jumping down and turning...Its the first actual animation I've ever done, and its by FAR the best! <33333 This will also be the only thing I post for a little while...I need to rest this artistic mind XD

Also...I'm thinking of opening commissions for icons like this...Feel free to PM me so we can chat about it if your interested! ^>^
    OH! And I'll take forum money...It'll just cost a lot more XD
    Last edited by Anjiru Ookami; 07-12-2007 at 03:47 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Anjiru Ookami View Post
    Thank you so much! I really appreciate that!

I'd like to keep them in a more anime/manga style, but also I'd like to learn a more realistic cartoon style. And thank you so very much for the support and advice!

Thank you dearly, Didiarty. But before I assume anything, do you mean the dragon or the character sheets? Cause the dragon wasn't supposed to look animated in any way. Also I'd like to thank you so much for your kind words lol
    But I don't have that program, nor do I have the money to buy it.

Thanks!

Danke!

Thank you dearly!

Thank you so much Serenity!

Umm...O...K... Are you serious? XD;

XD Your awesome Bite!

Thank you so much! I'll happily try it out.
    And thank you about the dragon! <3

God...Dang...Holy...Mutha...Of...Earth... XD This took me the last 8 hours strait to finish! Its my main character Blood Fury jumping down and turning...Its the first actual animation I've ever done, and its by FAR the best! <33333 This will also be the only thing I post for a little while...I need to rest this artistic mind XD

Also...I'm thinking of opening commissions for icons like this...Feel free to PM me so we can chat about it if your interested! ^>^
    OH! And I'll take forum money...It'll just cost a lot more XD

Yay does FC Point money count because I have over 10.000 and something (Only if I get on FC DX)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Actually...no XD; BUT! I have good news...I'm making animated icons for my three closest online friends, and your on the list XD Just PM me your request, and please make it full of details so I know exactly what you want ^>^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Anjiru Ookami View Post
    Actually...no XD; BUT! I have good news...I'm making animated icons for my three closest online friends, and your on the list XD Just PM me your request, and please make it full of details so I know exactly what you want ^>^
    I have to think about it first and I'll donate points to ya in anyway O.<.

Sora, only ginger... kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-26-2008 10:21 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: men

Hi, thread 5 hey, wow. i missed a lot of thread 4 so i'll make up for it here. The sabre tooth cat is my favourite so far on this thread. and i can see what tod means with the humans, they don't seem to have a fixed style. I'd like too see your attempts at a few manga pics. keep it up

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you so much Tom! I couldn't be more proud of the way Vendetta looks! <3

Senior Member Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2008 07:46 AM
    Threads

man man those are like sooooooooo awesome and cool i loved those 2 new pics there
    is that the first one a tiger??????????
    anywayz wow wow wow ^^!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    nice new thread anji ^^ 4got to say dat XD !!!!!!!!!!!!
    post more soon keep it up ^^!!!!!!!1
    Last edited by Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan; 07-18-2007 at 08:09 AM.

Picking up the broken pieces
    One by one collecting them
    Slowly gathering the pieces
    Millions of broken glass

Sora, only ginger... kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Woah nothing new??? wots up anjiru its been 2 weeks since i came last and nothing new. Are you still resting your artistic mind??? We'll see... 0_o

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

THANKS!

HA! And hardly Tom! XD My internet has been having problems with loading Animeforum, and I've been too lazy to post stuff on here or any forum XD

This is Horn Tail (A lot of imagination went into that name, believe me or not XD) He's the leader of the Destra Dragon Clan. And a pretty cruel warlord type. He has no mate or offspring, but considers D, and Jan to be his main successors if anything ever happens to him.

The daughter of Gunner and Lero, and sister to Forest Fire, and Lupen.

This is Keith a guard in the Cairo Wolf Pack, he's a Brier Wolf.

Crossfire is the scout for the Destra Dragon clan, he's very quiet but in a short tempered kind of way. He doesn't like most other dragons or really anything for that matter. He, unlike most of the Destra clan doesn't have any wings, and has paw like feet.

Here is Montack, the son of Hiro, the leader of the Hydra Dragon Clan. He's very irritable, and hard to get close to. But for those who succeed he's a very good friend to have around. He's an obvious ice dragon, and a very strong one at that, he tends to hang around caverns more than the open arctic, unlike his father.

Here is Lero, the father of Katana, Forest Fire, and Lupen, he loves his pups more than anything. He's also Gunner's mate, and Robea's mentor. He's a very nice and calm wolf, thought he does have a very long list of pet peeves.

This is a "quick" landscape map of Dakovia and stuff...And from left to right and top to bottom...
    The arctic lands -spreading around the whole thing-
    The desolation Mountain -the big splash of gray-
    under that is
    Wolfhive meadow -the yellow and green grassy areas with small lakes-
    And under that is
    Grieyro -A sunken volcano-
    over that but right a little is
    Thornwood Swamp
    and next to that is
    The Desolation Peaks.
    next to and above that is
    The Dragorian Valleys

Oh btw... Earth Dragons own everything thats under a warm earthy climate.

boopaloop! UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2013 10:39 AM
    Trying to find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow
    Threads

Keith looks great, so do they all, but that one really stands out ...

Keep up the good work!

PS... did you already try out that program ?

Senior Member Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2008 07:46 AM
    Threads

wow wow wow yay yaya yaya !!!!!
    omg yes am sooo happy more and more pics !!!!
    they look all awesome the dragons and wolfs all awesome ^^!!!!!!!!!!
    i especially love the color s on them they are soo pretty and cool ^^!!!!!!!
    keep it up anji your doin great ^^!!!!!!!!!!!

Picking up the broken pieces
    One by one collecting them
    Slowly gathering the pieces
    Millions of broken glass

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Good pics anjiru, however on some of them i can see a little bit of off-proportioning. The one it really stood out for me on is Montack. All of the wolfs are perfect and i really like Keith.
    Keep it up and just work on the dragons back legs

Closed Thread

Thread Information