AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Help with deck construction

  1. #1
    Senior Member Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki's Avatar
    Gil
    0.34
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2011 03:52 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Threads
    15
    Posts
    1,555
    Rep Power
    661
    Gamer IDs

    Wii Code: 360 is where its at

    Default Help with deck construction

    OK I need some help with my deck just to make it a bit more stronger here is a list of my cards

    1) Despair From The Dark (Monster ATK2800/DEF3000)
    2) Pandemonium Watchbear (Monster ATK1300/DEF1800)
    3) Zaborg The Thunder Monarch (Monster ATK2400/DEF1000)
    4) Des Kangaroo (Monster ATK1500/1700)
    5) Injection Fairy Lily (Monster ATK400/1500)
    6) Ocean Dragon Lord - Neo-Daedalus (Monster ATK2900/DEF1600)
    7) Bubonic Vermin (Monster ATK900/DEF600)
    8) Thestalos The Fire Storm Monarch (Monster ATK2400/DEF1000)
    9) Bubonic Vermin (Monster ATK900/DEF600)
    10) Dark Magician (ATK2500/DEF2100)
    11) Moisture Creature (Monster ATK2800/DEF2900)
    12) Hino-Kagu-Tsuchi (Monster ATK2800/DEF2900)
    13) Drillago (Monster ATK1600/DEF1100)
    14) Magic Cylinder (Trap)
    15) Last Turn (Trap)
    16) Curse Of Royal (Trap)
    17) Trap Hole (Trap)
    18) Spellbinding Circle (Trap)
    19) Pikeru's Circle Of Enchantment (Trap)
    20) Magical Hats (Trap)
    21) Fatal Abacus (Trap)
    22) Ring Of Destruction (Trap)
    23) Ballista Of Rampart Smashing (Magic/Spell)
    24) Heavy Storm (Magic/Spell)
    25) Knights Title (Magic/Spell)
    26) Graceful Charity (Magic/Spell)
    27) Axe Of Despair (Magic/Spell)
    28) Convulsion Of Nature (Magic/Spell)
    29) Monster Reborn (Magic/Spell)
    30) Monster Reborn (Magic/Spell)
    31) Monster Reincarnation (Magic/Spell)
    32) Back to Square one (Magic/Spell)
    33) Messenger Of Peace (Magic/Spell)
    34) Horn Of The Unicorn (Magic/Spell)
    35) Terraforming (Magic/Spell)
    36) Stray Lambs (Magic/Spell)
    37) Big Bang Shot (Magic/Spell)
    38) Shield & Sword (Magic/Spell)
    39) Smashing Ground (Magic/Spell)
    40) Magical Stone Excavation (Magic/Spell)

  2. #2
    Senior Member Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer's Avatar
    Gil
    18,280.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2008 05:32 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Lowell, MA
    Age
    28
    Threads
    63
    Posts
    914
    Rep Power
    353

    Default

    It looks like you're looking for a Monarch Control deck. Is that what you're looking for? I can give you a decklist that my friend won regionals with over in Pittsburgh a month or two ago since the list is the same reguardless.
    Why I'm Better Than You | I have an inability care about swearing



    Christopher Micheal Benoit Career Profile
    May 21, 1967 - June 25 2007

  3. #3
    Senior Member Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki's Avatar
    Gil
    0.34
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2011 03:52 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Threads
    15
    Posts
    1,555
    Rep Power
    661
    Gamer IDs

    Wii Code: 360 is where its at

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Benoit View Post
    It looks like you're looking for a Monarch Control deck. Is that what you're looking for? I can give you a decklist that my friend won regionals with over in Pittsburgh a month or two ago since the list is the same reguardless.
    I cant really say what I was trying to make but sure I would like to see the list.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer's Avatar
    Gil
    18,280.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2008 05:32 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Lowell, MA
    Age
    28
    Threads
    63
    Posts
    914
    Rep Power
    353

    Default

    Tribute 9
    2x Cyber Dragon
    2x Raiza the Storm Monarch
    2x Zaborg the Thunder Monarch
    3x Thestalos the Firestorm Monarch

    Non-Tribute 13
    1x Sangan
    1x Spirit Reaper
    1x Treeborn Frog
    2x Card Trooper
    2x Mystic Tomato
    3x Gravekeeper's Spy
    3x Dekoichi the Battlechanted Locomotive

    Spells 12
    1x Book of Moon
    1x Heavy Storm
    1x Magical Stone Excavation
    1x Mystical Space Typhoon
    1x Nobleman of Crossout
    1x Pot of Avarice
    1x Premature Burial
    1x Snatch Steal
    2x Brain Control
    2x Smashing Ground

    Traps 8
    1x Bottomless Trap Hole
    1x Mirror Force
    1x Ring of Destruction
    1x Torrential Tribute
    2x Sakuretsu Armor
    2x Trap Dustshoot

    Total Cards: 41

    -SIDE DECK-
    1x Cyber Dragon
    1x Jinzo
    1x Mobius the Frost Monarch
    1x Call Of The Haunted
    1x Confiscation
    2x Des Wombat
    2x Royal Decree
    3x Banisher of the Radiance
    3x Pulling the Rug

    That good? That's my buddies regional deck. I changed it a little for the Advance format that he won in.
    Why I'm Better Than You | I have an inability care about swearing



    Christopher Micheal Benoit Career Profile
    May 21, 1967 - June 25 2007

  5. #5
    Senior Member Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki's Avatar
    Gil
    0.34
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2011 03:52 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Threads
    15
    Posts
    1,555
    Rep Power
    661
    Gamer IDs

    Wii Code: 360 is where its at

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Benoit View Post
    Tribute 9
    2x Cyber Dragon
    2x Raiza the Storm Monarch
    2x Zaborg the Thunder Monarch
    3x Thestalos the Firestorm Monarch

    Non-Tribute 13
    1x Sangan
    1x Spirit Reaper
    1x Treeborn Frog
    2x Card Trooper
    2x Mystic Tomato
    3x Gravekeeper's Spy
    3x Dekoichi the Battlechanted Locomotive

    Spells 12
    1x Book of Moon
    1x Heavy Storm
    1x Magical Stone Excavation
    1x Mystical Space Typhoon
    1x Nobleman of Crossout
    1x Pot of Avarice
    1x Premature Burial
    1x Snatch Steal
    2x Brain Control
    2x Smashing Ground

    Traps 8
    1x Bottomless Trap Hole
    1x Mirror Force
    1x Ring of Destruction
    1x Torrential Tribute
    2x Sakuretsu Armor
    2x Trap Dustshoot

    Total Cards: 41

    -SIDE DECK-
    1x Cyber Dragon
    1x Jinzo
    1x Mobius the Frost Monarch
    1x Call Of The Haunted
    1x Confiscation
    2x Des Wombat
    2x Royal Decree
    3x Banisher of the Radiance
    3x Pulling the Rug

    That good? That's my buddies regional deck. I changed it a little for the Advance format that he won in.
    Not bad but do you have any tips to make my deck stronger

  6. #6
    tuxedo mask shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja's Avatar
    Gil
    1,012,757.32
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2013 07:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    27
    Threads
    168
    Posts
    466
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    just have done with it go for the speed of a spall catsrer deck, i use spellcasters and thus far have never lost a single match, granted i have never entered a tourny with it but i don't want fame an succh which comes with a tourny win.
    Destined to be alone for ever.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer's Avatar
    Gil
    18,280.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2008 05:32 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Lowell, MA
    Age
    28
    Threads
    63
    Posts
    914
    Rep Power
    353

    Default

    Let's disect it real quick...

    Traps:
    1x Magic Cylinder (Trap)
    1x Last Turn (Trap)
    1x Curse Of Royal (Trap)
    1x Trap Hole (Trap)
    1x Spellbinding Circle (Trap)
    1x Pikeru's Circle Of Enchantment (Trap)
    1x Magical Hats (Trap)
    1x Fatal Abacus (Trap)
    1x Ring Of Destruction (Trap)

    Well Magical Cylinder IMO is a good trap card. Last Turn is banned, but in the case for Traditional you don't have the monster (Jowgen the Spiritualist) that'll pretty much mean victory for you if you had him, but you don't. Curse of Royal isn't that great of a trap card, the best counter traps are seven tools, magic jammers but noone runs those, and Solemn Judgement but certain decks run those. Bottomless Trap Hole is a great trap, but regular Trap Hole is horrible. Spellbinding Circle and Magical Hats are flat out horrible. Pikeru's is better as a side deck card. Fatal Abacus shouldn't be in here. I don't know why, but whoever creates ideas for cards make the unique thing about this game suck.

    Spells:
    1x Ballista Of Rampart Smashing (Magic/Spell)
    1x Heavy Storm (Magic/Spell)
    1x Knights Title (Magic/Spell)
    1x Graceful Charity (Magic/Spell)
    1x Axe Of Despair (Magic/Spell)
    1x Convulsion Of Nature (Magic/Spell)
    2x Monster Reborn (Magic/Spell)
    1x Monster Reincarnation (Magic/Spell)
    1x Back to Square one (Magic/Spell)
    1x Messenger Of Peace (Magic/Spell)
    1x Horn Of The Unicorn (Magic/Spell)
    1x Terraforming (Magic/Spell)
    1x Stray Lambs (Magic/Spell)
    1x Big Bang Shot (Magic/Spell)
    1x Shield & Sword (Magic/Spell)
    1x Smashing Ground (Magic/Spell)
    1x Magical Stone Excavation (Magic/Spell)

    If you're playing traditional drop 1 Monster Reborn as that's restricted to 1 in traditional. Equipment cards are horrible. Never run equipment cards, especially ones that'll return to the top of your life deck if they are destroyed. The only equipment that can possibly ran is Dagger of the Butterfly - Elma and that's in specific decks. They're generally a waste of space and with as much magic/trap destruction in the game they're one time use, so it's better to use something like Rush Recklessly but even I suggest against that as there are way better support cards. Convulsion of Nature works in decks that rely on you knowing whats in your opponents hand such as Mind Crush or D.D. Designator or Ominious Fortune Telling they'll be done 500 damage otherwise nothing. Monster Reincarnation shouldn't be used unless you're running an Exodia deck as that'll return Exodia hte Forbidden One to your hand while Backup Soldier will return the limbs to your hand. Back to Square One should be used in the same deck Convulsion and Ominious Fortune Telling should be in. Messenger of Peace should only be used in a stalling deck such as Exodia or Direct Damage deck. Terraforming is only used in a deck where you MUST have your field to get out your powers like Guardians, Gravekeepers, Ocean, etc. Stray Lambs suck in comparrison to Scapegoat which lets you use double the tokens at a higher speed spell which in turn will allow you to use Scapegoats during your opponents turn. Shield and Sword is ONLY good in a defense down deck where you use High Defense monsters to lower your opponents life points and then put them attack mode, use Shield an Sword to unleash a can of whup ***. Smashing Grounds and Magical Stone Excavation are INCREDIBLE additions to any deck.

    Monsters

    Tribute 7
    1x Despair from the Dark
    1x Zaborg the Thunder Monarch
    1x Ocean Lord Deadalus
    1x Thestalos the Fire Storm Monarch
    1x Dark Magician
    1x Moisture Creature
    1x Hino-Kagu-Tsuchi

    Right off the bat, you're running WAY too many Tribute Creatures. Remove stuff in the Graveyard doesn't really count as a Tribute since odds are your deck is based around them. That's two monsters where you sac one, but FIVE monsters where you sac two. 90% of all two sacrafice monsters are unplayable. You have no theme for your tribute monsters that'll end up hurting you ultimately. Hino-Kagu-Tsuchi should only be ran in a spirit deck where you want Spirits to remain on the field rather than return to your hand. If not, double sacraficing sprit SUCK since they'll return to your han nd you got to double sacrafice for them agian. Monarchs have the new Stone Monarch which is pretty much better than all of them. Dark Magician should be in a deck of his own. The other two tributes are horrible.


    Non Tribute Monsters
    2) Pandemonium Watchbear (Monster ATK1300/DEF1800)
    4) Des Kangaroo (Monster ATK1500/1700)
    5) Injection Fairy Lily (Monster ATK400/1500)
    7) Bubonic Vermin (Monster ATK900/DEF600)
    9) Bubonic Vermin (Monster ATK900/DEF600)

    DEFINATELY NOT ENOUGH NON-TRIBUTE MONSTERS. You should only run 5 tribute monsters tops, other wise two maybe three. Good deck construction is usually 20/15/5 (Monsters, Spells, Traps) Lily is great as she can instantly eliminate 99.99% of all creatures by paying 2000 LP which are OPTIONAL. Bubonic Vermin is better for a deck where you'll constantly be searching for it to slim it out like Exodia or example. Des Kangaroo would be better in a trample deck like what I run but there are better tramplers than him like Spear Dragon (1900/0 after he attacks, he goes to defense but on the next players turn, he can go back).

    I hope I helped you out.
    Last edited by Saiyan Destroyer; 07-11-2007 at 01:21 PM. Reason: Forgot to analize the Monsters.
    Why I'm Better Than You | I have an inability care about swearing



    Christopher Micheal Benoit Career Profile
    May 21, 1967 - June 25 2007

  8. #8
    Senior Member Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki's Avatar
    Gil
    0.34
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2011 03:52 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Threads
    15
    Posts
    1,555
    Rep Power
    661
    Gamer IDs

    Wii Code: 360 is where its at

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Benoit View Post
    Let's disect it real quick...

    Traps:
    1x Magic Cylinder (Trap)
    1x Last Turn (Trap)
    1x Curse Of Royal (Trap)
    1x Trap Hole (Trap)
    1x Spellbinding Circle (Trap)
    1x Pikeru's Circle Of Enchantment (Trap)
    1x Magical Hats (Trap)
    1x Fatal Abacus (Trap)
    1x Ring Of Destruction (Trap)

    Well Magical Cylinder IMO is a good trap card. Last Turn is banned, but in the case for Traditional you don't have the monster (Jowgen the Spiritualist) that'll pretty much mean victory for you if you had him, but you don't. Curse of Royal isn't that great of a trap card, the best counter traps are seven tools, magic jammers but noone runs those, and Solemn Judgement but certain decks run those. Bottomless Trap Hole is a great trap, but regular Trap Hole is horrible. Spellbinding Circle and Magical Hats are flat out horrible. Pikeru's is better as a side deck card. Fatal Abacus shouldn't be in here. I don't know why, but whoever creates ideas for cards make the unique thing about this game suck.

    Spells:
    1x Ballista Of Rampart Smashing (Magic/Spell)
    1x Heavy Storm (Magic/Spell)
    1x Knights Title (Magic/Spell)
    1x Graceful Charity (Magic/Spell)
    1x Axe Of Despair (Magic/Spell)
    1x Convulsion Of Nature (Magic/Spell)
    2x Monster Reborn (Magic/Spell)
    1x Monster Reincarnation (Magic/Spell)
    1x Back to Square one (Magic/Spell)
    1x Messenger Of Peace (Magic/Spell)
    1x Horn Of The Unicorn (Magic/Spell)
    1x Terraforming (Magic/Spell)
    1x Stray Lambs (Magic/Spell)
    1x Big Bang Shot (Magic/Spell)
    1x Shield & Sword (Magic/Spell)
    1x Smashing Ground (Magic/Spell)
    1x Magical Stone Excavation (Magic/Spell)

    If you're playing traditional drop 1 Monster Reborn as that's restricted to 1 in traditional. Equipment cards are horrible. Never run equipment cards, especially ones that'll return to the top of your life deck if they are destroyed. The only equipment that can possibly ran is Dagger of the Butterfly - Elma and that's in specific decks. They're generally a waste of space and with as much magic/trap destruction in the game they're one time use, so it's better to use something like Rush Recklessly but even I suggest against that as there are way better support cards. Convulsion of Nature works in decks that rely on you knowing whats in your opponents hand such as Mind Crush or D.D. Designator or Ominious Fortune Telling they'll be done 500 damage otherwise nothing. Monster Reincarnation shouldn't be used unless you're running an Exodia deck as that'll return Exodia hte Forbidden One to your hand while Backup Soldier will return the limbs to your hand. Back to Square One should be used in the same deck Convulsion and Ominious Fortune Telling should be in. Messenger of Peace should only be used in a stalling deck such as Exodia or Direct Damage deck. Terraforming is only used in a deck where you MUST have your field to get out your powers like Guardians, Gravekeepers, Ocean, etc. Stray Lambs suck in comparrison to Scapegoat which lets you use double the tokens at a higher speed spell which in turn will allow you to use Scapegoats during your opponents turn. Shield and Sword is ONLY good in a defense down deck where you use High Defense monsters to lower your opponents life points and then put them attack mode, use Shield an Sword to unleash a can of whup ***. Smashing Grounds and Magical Stone Excavation are INCREDIBLE additions to any deck.

    Monsters

    Tribute 7
    1x Despair from the Dark
    1x Zaborg the Thunder Monarch
    1x Ocean Lord Deadalus
    1x Thestalos the Fire Storm Monarch
    1x Dark Magician
    1x Moisture Creature
    1x Hino-Kagu-Tsuchi

    Right off the bat, you're running WAY too many Tribute Creatures. Remove stuff in the Graveyard doesn't really count as a Tribute since odds are your deck is based around them. That's two monsters where you sac one, but FIVE monsters where you sac two. 90% of all two sacrafice monsters are unplayable. You have no theme for your tribute monsters that'll end up hurting you ultimately. Hino-Kagu-Tsuchi should only be ran in a spirit deck where you want Spirits to remain on the field rather than return to your hand. If not, double sacraficing sprit SUCK since they'll return to your han nd you got to double sacrafice for them agian. Monarchs have the new Stone Monarch which is pretty much better than all of them. Dark Magician should be in a deck of his own. The other two tributes are horrible.


    Non Tribute Monsters
    2) Pandemonium Watchbear (Monster ATK1300/DEF1800)
    4) Des Kangaroo (Monster ATK1500/1700)
    5) Injection Fairy Lily (Monster ATK400/1500)
    7) Bubonic Vermin (Monster ATK900/DEF600)
    9) Bubonic Vermin (Monster ATK900/DEF600)

    DEFINATELY NOT ENOUGH NON-TRIBUTE MONSTERS. You should only run 5 tribute monsters tops, other wise two maybe three. Good deck construction is usually 20/15/5 (Monsters, Spells, Traps) Lily is great as she can instantly eliminate 99.99% of all creatures by paying 2000 LP which are OPTIONAL. Bubonic Vermin is better for a deck where you'll constantly be searching for it to slim it out like Exodia or example. Des Kangaroo would be better in a trample deck like what I run but there are better tramplers than him like Spear Dragon (1900/0 after he attacks, he goes to defense but on the next players turn, he can go back).

    I hope I helped you out.
    I would like to be in a tournament but with all the new rules that makes it hard for me to make a good deck. But I tried to base my deck around power because I play with my friends alot They pretty much allways win.
    I was thinking on adding Goblin Attack Force (Monster 2000/0) but when it attacks it goes right into defence.

    Shane the ninja: I cant use a Spellcaster deck It just wasnt my thing to play with I wanted to make a deck out of whatever I thought would work together.
    Last edited by Gouki; 07-11-2007 at 01:45 PM.

  9. #9
    tuxedo mask shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja's Avatar
    Gil
    1,012,757.32
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2013 07:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    27
    Threads
    168
    Posts
    466
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    goblin attack force's attack power is 2300, not 2000
    Destined to be alone for ever.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki's Avatar
    Gil
    0.34
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2011 03:52 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Threads
    15
    Posts
    1,555
    Rep Power
    661
    Gamer IDs

    Wii Code: 360 is where its at

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shane the ninja View Post
    goblin attack force's attack power is 2300, not 2000
    Ah thanks for the correction I was close Shane the ninja can you send me a PM so we can discuss deck recreation I dont want to get way to offtopic here.

    Update: I have taken out a few banned cards and added Victory dragon (Monster2400/3000)
    "This card cannot be Special Summend to tribute summon this card you must tribute 3 dragon-type monsters. If this card attacks your oppenet directly it reduces there LP to 0 and you win the match."
    Last edited by Gouki; 07-11-2007 at 05:53 PM.

  11. #11
    Senior Member Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer's Avatar
    Gil
    18,280.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2008 05:32 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Lowell, MA
    Age
    28
    Threads
    63
    Posts
    914
    Rep Power
    353

    Default

    Ummm Victory Dragon is also banned. He just got banned. Well what deck do you want then? I can give you help there considering I'm involved in the north eastern gaming and a level 2 judge. If you want a beat down, I can give you a great list.
    Why I'm Better Than You | I have an inability care about swearing



    Christopher Micheal Benoit Career Profile
    May 21, 1967 - June 25 2007

  12. #12
    Senior Member Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki's Avatar
    Gil
    0.34
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2011 03:52 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Threads
    15
    Posts
    1,555
    Rep Power
    661
    Gamer IDs

    Wii Code: 360 is where its at

    Default

    Damn Every good card I have is either banned or more then likely getting banned
    Benoit can you send me a PM

Closed Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. What's your deck type?
    By cyber_angel in forum Yu-Gi-Oh!
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-14-2007, 02:13 PM
  2. Rate my deck!
    By shane the ninja in forum Yu-Gi-Oh!
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-12-2007, 01:51 PM
  3. Dragon deck...need help...
    By Hamashimura in forum Yu-Gi-Oh!
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-12-2007, 01:46 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts