AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Discussion about cards...

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 05:05 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs down Discussion about cards...

Well,this is discussion about Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG cards...Starting with D.D. cards,then just moving forward...
    Discuss cards here,why you like them,do you find them usefull or useless,etc.I'll start...

Here's the deal...
    In my country,D.D.'s are currently most popular cards in Yu-Gi-Oh!TCG...
    Still,I dont see what everyone see's in them?
    Sure,they are great and their effect makes them really good(since oponent has to think twice before he declares attack)...
    So,is are they good or are they bad?
    Despite the fact that they are with unique effect and expensive(not to mention very rare-I believe it's the reason for them being so expensive),they arent that good as everyone thinks...
    Let's take a quick look at the cards:
    D.D Warrior Lady - When this card battles with your opponent's monster, after damage calculation you can remove from play the opponent's monster and this card. ATK:1500/DEF:1600

D.D Assailant -
    When this card is destroyed as a result of battle with your opponent's monster, remove from play both this card and the opponent's monster that destroyed this card. ATK:1700/DEF:1600

D.D. Warrior
    - When this card battles a monster,after damage calculation remove from play that monster and this card. ATK:1200/DEF:1000

So,as we see,only advantage on oponent is that when he attacks your D.D card,he loses his own monster...But,again,if his monsters are face-down flip monsters D.D. cards are pretty much useless,since monster will be fliped and effect will be activated,especially if it's Princess of Tsurugi with ability of direct damage on oponent LP's for every spell/trap card on his field 500...
    Still,knowing that many begginers today uses many,oh many spell/trap,they are doomes to lose 2500LP...
    Another thing,if face-down monster is Man Eater Bug,you can lose up to 2 monsters if you attack with D.D. Warrior...
    Basicly,while attacking face down monsters,you must think if it is wise to attack or not,cuz you can lose monster that can help you later on...
    Still,Return from the Different Dimension can help,but still,it is for one turn only...
    Still,around all the hype on the Spirit Reaper card(cannot be destroyed by an attack),they are usefull...And again it can help when on the field is Sangan too...

Still,I would prefere using D.D. Assailant,for he has advantage on some oponent's monsters(with his attack,along with different effect of other D.D. cards-he is NOT destroyed in fight,he destroys one that destroys him)...

As for others,I can reccomend everyone to use Ninja Grandmaster Sasuke (If this card attacks a face-up Defense Position monster, destroy the monster with this card's effect without applying damage calculation)...

For end,I find most usefull Mystic Swordsman cards,for they are quite awesome,you dont have to worry about oponents face-down monsters and what is the best,one swordsman summons another...
    Here's info:
    Mystic Swordsman lv2 -
    If this card attacks a face-down Defense Position monster, destroy the monster immediately with the card's effect without flipping it face-up or applying damage calculation. During the End Phase of a turn that this card destroyed a monster as a result of battle, by sending this card to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 "Mystic Swordsman LV4" from your hand or Deck. ATK:900/DEF:0
    Yeah,it's somewhat low power card,but his effect makes it good,not bad...Plus,he summons Mystic Swordsmam lv4 after being sent to graveyard during battle...

Mystic Swordsman lv4 - If you Normal Summon this card, you must place it in face-down Defense Position. If this card attacks a face-down Defense Position monster, destroy the monster immediately with this card's effect without flipping it face-up or applying damage calculation. During the End Phase of a turn that this card destroyed a monster as a result of battle, send this card to the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 "Mystic Swordsman LV6" from your hand or Deck. ATK:1900/DEF:1600

Mystic Swordsman lv6 - If you Normal Summon this card, you must place it in face-down Defense Position. If this card attacks a face-down Defense Position monster, destroy the monster immediately with this card's effect without flipping it face-up or applying damage calculation. You can return the monster destroyed with this effect to the top of your opponent's Deck instead of sending it to the Graveyard. ATK:2300/DEF:1700

So,as we see,Mystic's are quite good,infact,with their ability to summon their greater level,they can literally destroy oponent if he doesn't think(like some friends of mine)...

So,this is end of this,if you want you can place here your opinion on these cards,or post your opinions on cards you like/dislike...
    Discuss about cards...

...a gift from Balance...the legend itself...

~ click the button,I dare you ~

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

D.D. Cards are good if you're running a remove from play or Chaos deck(which is banned). If you're removing stuff left and right, then combo with Graverobber's Retribution and D.D. Dynamite, you're gonna wear them down eventually. Couple that with Soul Absorbtion, which means every removed card gives you 500 LP, a Princess of Tsurugi has little effect.

NGS is a solid 1800 beatstick with a decent supplementary attack, and a Ninja card, so there's plenty of things to supplement him. I agree he's good for a basic beatdown.

The Mystic Swordsman set...eh. I don't like them too much, because in order to level them you need to destroy a monster in battle, without using their effect. Do you have any idea how difficult that is with 900 attack? Plus, the higher ones can be Normal Summoned, but they MUST be flipped face-down first, with only average defense. All in all, the risk/reward ratio keeps the higher ones kinda low on the usefulness scale, but LV2 is good if you want a slightly better Sasuke Samurai.

Personally, if I'm gonna go with Level monsters, I'd go with either the Horus set or Silent Swordsman/Magician.

Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV4: Fire/Dragon/4/1600atk/I forget defense but it's high average

Control of this card cannot switch, when you destroy a monster in battle at the end phase bring out LV6.

Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV6: Same as 4/Same as 4/6/2300atk/kinda high defense

This card is unaffected by magic cards. Destroy a monster, get LV8 at the end phase.

Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV8: Same as 4/ Same as 4/8/3000atk/high defense

As long as this card is face-up on the field, you can choose negate the effect of and destroy any spell cards.

Silent Swordsman: Okay, I don't remember their details, but the first one ignores spells that target, the second ignores all spells, and the third negates all spells.

Silent Magician: I only really like the first one, I think it's level 3. Every time your opponent draws a card, the card gains like 1000 attack. After 4 counters, you can get level 8. Level 8, again, ignores Spell cards, but she's 3500 attack.

I don't USE them myself as I need/love my spell cards, I just like how they work.
    Visit the Toy Dungeon Studios Store and buy a shirt or zipper pull, damnit!

Senior Member MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2009 05:41 AM
    Threads

The D.D. cards would actually HELP my deck if my opponent used them, as I use a VWXYZ deck as my favourite/signature deck.

For LV monsters, I myself like Horus and Silent Swordsman too. Horus is better though as you can obviously use your spells still, while negating the opponent's. Unfortunately though, you cannot destroy spell card that are already active on the field.

Having Sorcerer of Dark Magic out on the field aswell as Horus LV8 would be great. Though difficult to achieve.

Sorcerer of Dark Magic
    Spellcaster/Effect/Dark/LV9
    ATK/ 3200 DEF/2800
    This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by offering 2 Level 6 or higher Spellcaster-Type monsters on your side of the field as Tributes. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, you can negate the activation of Trap Cards, and destroy them.

So having them both on the field would protect you against your opponent's spells AND traps, plus both monsters themselves are powerful too.
    Last edited by MUSION; 05-02-2007 at 03:44 PM.

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well,Horus cards are pretty good...Except the fact that you can only summon lv8 with lv6...Still,it's not that hard to do...

And it happens that I actually own a Silent Swordsman lv3(Rise of Destiny booster pack),so here are details:
    ~Negate the effect of your opponent's Spell Cards that designate this card. During your Standby Phase, send this face-up card to the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 "Silent Swordsman LV5" from your hand or Deck. (You cannot activate this effect the turn this card is Normal Summoned, Special Summoned, or flipped face-up.)~

Still,he summons SSlv5,which I dont actually own,so I dont use lv3 very much,for he has ATK:1000.DEF:1000(he's in my side deck,but he's never been used as far as I remember)...
    Still,lv7 can be only summoned with the effect of lv5,and only if you suceed in attacking oponent's LP directly with him...

As for Silent Magicians...I have to say that I dont really find them usefull...What I want to say is(for SMlv4):
    ~Each time your opponent draws a card(s), put 1 Spell Counter on this card (max. 5). Increase the ATK ofd this card by 500 points for each Spell Counter on this card. IF 5 Spell Counters are on this card, during the Standby Phase of your next turn, by sending this face-Up card with 5 Spell Counters on it to the Graveyard, Special Summon "Silent Magician LV8" from your hand or Deck.~ ==> which makes me think...can I make him last that long before oponent destroys it?

Anyway,lv cards have their advantage on other cards,for the can summon their greater lv.,but still,they are hard to summon...
    Especially if oponent has something prepared for bigest lv(ex.Horn of Heaven-by tributing your one monster in the field,destroy oponents monster that is summoned in any way-it technicaly destroys monsters before they even get to playground cuz it negates a summon,or Skill Drain which makes any effect unefective,so if you even manage to summon Sorcerer of Dark Magic,if oponent had played Skill Drain it's nothing but a monster with high attack power...nothing more...)

Sorcerer of Dark Magic
    Spellcaster/Effect/Dark/LV9
    ATK/ 3200 DEF/2800
    This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by offering 2 Level 6 or higher Spellcaster-Type monsters on your side of the field as Tributes. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, you can negate the activation of Trap Cards, and destroy them.
    Or:
    If you even manage to summon it,if it happens that your oponent has Chaos Sorcerer (This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monster in your Graveyard. Once per turn during your Main Phase, you can remove 1 face-up monster on the field from play. If you activate this effect, this card cannot attack during this turn. ATK:2300/DEF:2000), which isn't forbidden,he can easily send either Horus lv8 or Sorcerer of Dark Magic out from play...
    Personally,I would send Sorcerer,since some pretty nasty traps avaits Horus after anihilation of Sorcerer...

Well,the way I see it,every strategy has it's weakness...Having best cards will not make you win,lol,it's true...I was like that when I started playing...

Anyway,let's get back on theme...

So,how about Self-Destruct Button?
    Personally,I use it only when it's necesary(brings both players LP to 0 if your oponent has 7000LP or more than you),cuz then no one wins...
    Still,prefering cards as Mirror Wall,Mirror Force and Dark Mirror Force can really upset your foe...
    Mirror Force+Dark Mirror Force=all attacking and defendinh monsters on foe's side of field are destroyed...Cheap,but effective,dont you agree?
    Using Mirror Wall makes you pay 2000LP each stand-by phase,so I use it only for one turn,or if I have plenty LP (which isn't common)...

Personaly,I like cards that can take down oponent's LP even while foe's monsters are defending...
    Great example is using Fairy Meteor Crush on monster that has somewhat above 2000 in attack power(ex.Vorse Raider+Axe of Despair+Fairy Meteor Crush)...Or having some average monster (around 1500 ATK points)equiped with Mage Power and Fairy meteor Crush(it instantly gains 1000 ATK)...
    Or some average monster with ability to harm LP's while destroying defending monsters(I believe there are all 1400 or below atk points),which are great for so much popular Scapegoat...
    They can easily whipe out many LP's since tokens have 0 def power...
    Last edited by Hamashimura; 05-02-2007 at 04:41 PM.

Senior Member MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

So,how about Self-Destruct Button?
    I use Self-Destruct Button in my Exodia deck, as it contains Wall of Revealing Light and 3 Upstart Goblin. So if i don't manage to get Exodia, I have a backup.

Dark Mirror Force and Windstorm of Etaqua is also a good combo if, like me, you don't have Mirror Force.Windstorm of Etaqua can also be very useful at other times to, as an offensive trap.
    Last edited by MUSION; 05-02-2007 at 05:26 PM.

The Blue Fighter The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Pissedoff
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2014 01:34 PM
    Im living in this world half dead half alive finding myself.....
    Threads

I would prefer basic yet simple sorry i cant really name my personal bests or fav cards i forgot i'll have to dig my deck out of my desk now.....?.?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MUSION View Post
    I use Self-Destruct Button in my Exodia deck, as it contains Wall of Revealing Light and 3 Upstart Goblin. So if i don't manage to get Exodia, I have a backup.

Dark Mirror Force and Windstorm of Etaqua is also a good combo if, like me, you don't have Mirror Force.Windstorm of Etaqua can also be very useful at other times to, as an offensive trap.
    Yup,that can pretty much do the trick...
    Basic combo,yet very effective(if you're lucky you'll destroy every oponent's monster)...But against experienced players,you'll have to do something more...
    My I suggest using Necrovaley along with Royal Tribute?(note:I did not take this from GX series!!!It's not my fault that there is same strategy in series...)
    Well,that's only if you're runing dark deck,and want to prevent returning monsters from graveyard to the field...
    I suppose that wasnt good advice,since you're running Machine Deck...
    Another helpfull monster with awesome effect and high atack power is Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer,again for dark deck,but it can help in others too (Each time this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent's Life Points, you can remove up to 2 monster cards in your opponent's Graveyard from play. In addition, as long as this card remains face-up on the field, your opponent cannot remove any cards in either Graveyard from play ATK:1800/DEF:700),from Dark Beginnings 2 booster pack...

Another good thing is,if you're playing against good oponent's,to have Blasting the Ruins(when there are 30 or more cards in your graveyard activate this and oponent will lose 3000LP)...

Anyway,normal monsters...with high attack power - effective or not???

My opinion is that they're here mainly for creating some crucial combos,without any effect (equiping them with Fairy Meteor Crush can help alot)...
    Last edited by Hamashimura; 05-03-2007 at 01:52 AM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I suppose that wasnt good advice,since you're running Machine Deck...
    I remove my monsters from play, then special summon them from there mainly. I do have other decks aswel as my VWXYZ deck.

Kycoo's effect is good, though I use the protection side mainly (it's in my Exodia deck)

Anyway,normal monsters...with high attack power - effective or not???
    Personally I don't like them, but that's just me, I'm not a 'beatdown' guy, I find it a little boring I think, that's why I tend to play themed decks (especially 'archetype' decks), hence the VWXYZ deck being my fave.

The good thing about normal monsters is they get quite a lot of help. Heart of the Underdog and Ancient Rules are good in a normal monster based deck. Plus they let you use Advanced Ritual Art, which is especially good if you use it for Lycanthrope or a Level 8 ritual monster (Demise, King of Armageddon being a good choice).

Junior Member xierba will become famous soon enough xierba's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2007 08:47 AM
    Threads

actually,...i like all card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bhakakaka,..i dunn know why,..but just like it,...but card i like the most is harpie's family[i dunn know what kind of card it classified in]
    bhakakakak,...
    CMIIW

tuxedo mask shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2013 07:07 PM
    Threads

If somethings popular and every one is using them use something alot older, sure you will be seen has a outcast but you will be a true duelist trying to win with anything .
    Destined to be alone for ever.

Senior Member Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2008 05:32 PM
    Threads

The Different Dimentional Warriors are EXTREAMLY over power and EXTREAMLY broken. Many Different Dimentional decks use "Return from a Different Dimension" where it really doesn't matter if you or they remove all their creatures. D.D. Warrior Lady is simply the best one followed my D.D. Warrior then D.D. Assailant. Not that I'mm saying Assailiant sucks. I've seen people run him at Jinzo's to remove it from the game and not worry about their Return From A Different Dimension/s getting destroyed or negated. The Warrior is the weakest one, but he can he an incredible card at the right time as he can remove by attacking or getting attacked.

Princess of Tsuguri is NOT run in ANY top decks. She's too weak and her effect isn't broken enough to use her. Yu-Gi-Oh! is a VERY BROKEN game, there's too many infinite loops, instant wins, imense damage in 1 turn. There's little to no resource management.

At the same time, all decks have weays around DD with stuff such as Jinzo, Lightning Vortex, Smashing Grounds/Fissure/Hammar Shot, Mirror Force, Ring of Destruction, Torrential Tribute, and Sakur-etzu Armor.

Horus is just as broken as the Diffent Dimentional cards, if not MORE broken. Level 8 is basically Imperial Order for your opponent without paying ANY life.

You CAN NOT activate both Mirror Force and Dark Mirror Force in the same attack chain. Since all traps are level 2 speeds, the only thing they can get chained with are level 3 counter traps such as Seven Tools of the Bandit.

Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer sees SOME side decks, but his playability has gone down since ALL the chaos creatures are gone, but I'd still run him. Necrovalley is also getting more play as more powerful freestyle support spells come out, they can be usedto make other decks good like Guardians and Gravekeepers. Necrovalley can see side decks as most people may just run ONLY D.D. Warrior Lady.

The assailants here in America are ONLY in a game and that games out of print, I don't think they got reprinted. The Ladies are in an out of print starter deck which is the Warrior Structure. The Warrior on the other hand I just have not seen.
    Why I'm Better Than You | I have an inability care about swearing

Christopher Micheal Benoit Career Profile
    May 21, 1967 - June 25 2007

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I hate to say it but you people just named half of my second deck. Wow. I use the Mystic Swordmans along with all card that use Swordsman. I love to use them. but the d.d Cards. Ill use D.d Warrior Lady. But after that no. Also the Gilford Cards i love them to death.

Senior Member Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

D.D. Warrior Lady is seen in EVERY SINGLE deck pretty much. D.D. Assailant is seen in A LOT of decks, usually in two's

Member animesaint is a jewel in the rough animesaint is a jewel in the rough animesaint is a jewel in the rough animesaint's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2007 02:17 PM
    Threads

d.d.s are basically 1 for 1, simplifing the match does not compare to rocket science, neither breathing... to some people. 1 for 1's were very apperant in some formats, I think its fading away, along with +1 draws. Yet... it still appears. Is there any more formulas, or whatever this is called, to be used in Yugioh? I in fact cannot pick it out right now.
    D.D.s are versatile, they are somewhat a few from the pack who uses the rfg pile. Sending cards in rfg is somehow better than sending cards in the graveyard, although... there are decks in the mainstream who use the rfg pile.
    Oh Yugioh in Japan has more variety...
    Magic has more variety than Yugioh and has more of a resource management...fields...
    I think Magic > Pokemon > Yugioh
    in the resource management field only comparing those 3 card games.
    Last edited by animesaint; 07-10-2007 at 09:17 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The reason it's fading away along with +1 draws is because there's little to no cost to use them. People build decks just on removal and 1/1 or 1/2 (monster for 2 m/t). That's because Japanese players aren't as vain about winning bikes and computers and crap. But as Americans we'll slit one anothers throat for that stuff.

Magic flat out has the BEST rescource management. The only really broken format is Vintage as that allows all sets but Unglued, Unhinged and any cards dealing with flipping heights and Ante. Pok&#233;mon has it's own rescourcement, not as good as Magic's but getting there. Supports can only be used one per turn AND not on the first turn for both players. Yugioh has absolutely none what so ever. Sure there's a few remove from game here, and discard there, but it's entirely overly broken.

Closed Thread

Thread Information