AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: The Kurosaki Family (A Noble Family)

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 05:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default The Kurosaki Family (A Noble Family)

Ok Isshin is a Captian Level Soul reaper that left Soul society. I believe he may have left along side Urahara and The cat lady(fForgot how to spell her name). Now i think that Ichigo mother protected him from Grand fisher. I believe she was able to see Spirit and saw the hollow. That way in the way she was laying it was like she covered her son from the hollow. She could have absorbed some of the spirit energy from her man when they did the nasty thing. OR she could also be from Soul society and be a high level Soul reaper. She could have been Captain, level also. That could explain. Ichigo high level of spirit energy. All that energy cant come from just the father. If that tur then Isshin must be stronger then Aizen if that the case. And that without unleashing his Soul slayer.

What do you think? COuld Isshin be from a noble family? could ichigo mother be a Soul reaper and whent with her husband? Could Isshin be able to defeat Aizen without releasing his Soul slayer? Am I Insane?

Dark Angel from Hell Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2008 10:20 PM
    Threads

Well, Ichigo's father was a captain but i don't think he's strong enough to defeat Aizen. No, I don't think Ichigo's mother was a Shinigami. But if she was, Couldn't she just have used her Zanbakto to fend off the Hollow??? and No, Isshin probably can't defeat Aizen without his Zanbakto becuz Aizen could just sit there and call for the Arrancar that are still alive. And Yes, you probably are insane.. aren't we all??
    I'm Back~!

Sorry I was gone so long! I had so much to do!

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I still think he could go head to head with Aizen. because he only recently has been regaining his power. I think Urahara or someone said that. Also with Urahara,Isshin,and Uyru's father the could defeat the Espada without even trying. And with the Visto lords the three of them could defeat aboue 3 before they are killed. Im saying if they work together one at a time. And with Ichigo and Issun together they could fight Aizen. Issun and Urajara could use their bankai's and Gin is dead. Then Aizen. Then the Vista Lords. all of Soul society captain would use their bankai's. Kenpachi would fight a Lords and be losing and then know his Soul slayers name. he would release it and then BOOOM. he would win cause he surprised it. Then he and everyone would use a bankai. BYe Bye all hollows.

Dark Angel from Hell Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I see, But are you sure they will be able to live??? Aizen could just call for more Hollows
    I'm Back~!

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

All captain gang up on Aizen. Lit on Gin. Tousen is dead by now. Bye Bye Aizen. I LOVE YOU AIZEN YOUR MZY FAVORITE CHARACTER.

Yoko Littner Fan Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2014 08:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You can make surmises all you want but there isn't any evidence that supports the idea that Isshin was anything but a high-class shinigami that quit. You don't need to be a captain or even a vice captain to defeat an incomplete arrancar.

Senior Member hokiboshi is just really nice hokiboshi is just really nice hokiboshi is just really nice hokiboshi is just really nice hokiboshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-13-2007 08:20 PM
    Threads

i don't think that ichigo's mother is a shinigami. She maybe a person with extraordinarily high spirit power that's why she was able to see the hollow (grand fisher) that killed her, and looking back, this is probably the reason how she and Kurosaki Isshin met in the first place

As for the issue of Isshin being a member of a noble house, this maybe a possibility. why? there are four great noble houses in soul society but so far, only three are known to everyone (Kuchiki clan, Shiba clan, Shihouin clan). the possibility of the Kurosaki clan being one of the great noble families is still on the table.
    sig made by myself

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Ichigo View Post
    All captain gang up on Aizen. Lit on Gin. Tousen is dead by now. Bye Bye Aizen. I LOVE YOU AIZEN YOUR MZY FAVORITE CHARACTER.

But they would need shinigami for protecting SS. Aizen could just attack SS while they try to attack him
    I'm Back~!

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

thats where Chad and the others come into play. The Vivards handle everything in SS. Ha HAHAHAHA Im good.

Senior Member hokiboshi is just really nice hokiboshi is just really nice hokiboshi is just really nice hokiboshi is just really nice hokiboshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-13-2007 08:20 PM
    Threads

i don't think that the vizards would help keep SS safe because they hate death gods to begin with. besides the topic is about Isshin
    sig made by myself

Junior Member Aragil has much to be proud of Aragil has much to be proud of Aragil has much to be proud of Aragil has much to be proud of Aragil has much to be proud of Aragil has much to be proud of Aragil has much to be proud of Aragil has much to be proud of Aragil's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-30-2007 11:42 AM
    Threads

As for the statement about Isshin not being a captain, look at that episode more closely. You can see the characteristic white captain cloak hanging from his shoulders, but its torn and practically falling apart.

"Will you be there, as I grow cold
    Will you be there when I'm falling down" -
    Will you be there - Skillet

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Ichigo View Post
    thats where Chad and the others come into play. The Vivards handle everything in SS. Ha HAHAHAHA Im good.
    BUT Vizards won't help. That's a fact
    I'm Back~!

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yes i understand that.Isshin was a Captain along with urahara. I believe they left about the sametime. Uryuu's father also some how has a connection with Isshin. Being that they both work at hospitals. uryuu's father is also very strong himself. If he and Isshin or Urahara were to fight then yeah. that would be a battle.

Closed Thread

Thread Information