AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: FMA Movie

Junior Member HawkeyeFan is infamous around these parts HawkeyeFan is infamous around these parts HawkeyeFan is infamous around these parts HawkeyeFan is infamous around these parts HawkeyeFan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2007 05:21 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default FMA Movie

So I FINALLY watched this tonight. Really really enjoyed it. Not over the top, good finish to the story, etc.

What did you guys think?

Senior Member Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2007 06:18 PM
    Threads

For being filler, it was extremely well-done filler. The loose ends were tied up real well, and a lot of characters got what they deserved in the end. Full-power mutated Gluttony was a helluva lot more menacing than his manga counterpart.

Thanks to Divine Dragon from Bladegash for the awesome Sig!

Junior Member Eerie era is on a distinguished road Eerie era's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2007 12:21 PM
    Threads

Yea the loose ends by the end of the anime were all tied up in the movie....things like what happened to Gluttony etc. Overall the movie was good

Dark Angel from Hell Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2008 10:20 PM
    Threads

The movie did answer some questions but it wasn't as good as it could have been
    I'm Back~!

Sorry I was gone so long! I had so much to do!

Junior Member Wateria will become famous soon enough Wateria's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-30-2007 06:38 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: don't have one

Default Loved it.

I loved it. Its my favorite anime movie and maybe all time movie. It almost seemed like it was really over yet. Like there was still something left that had to be done. You know with the uranium bomb and that Huchisen(Sp?) dude. But I really enjoyed the series and the movie was terrific.

I'm a completely Fullmetal Freak!!!!!

Member Kiran will become famous soon enough Kiran's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2007 11:22 PM
    Threads

absolutely loved it, it was kind of sad at the end though, having Ed and Al being separated from their former world

-- but to see a rainbow, you gotta get through the rain.

Junior Member Tenhauser will become famous soon enough Tenhauser's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2007 02:09 PM
    Threads

I felt let down when the credits began to roll. Yes the movie was very well done, yes it tied up many of the loose ends from the series, and yes the gypsy girl (can't remember her name for the life of me right now) was hot as sin but it simply did not feel as though the series was finished, I was left hanging for something that could tell me that the FMA anime was well and truly done and I did not get it.
    Last edited by Tenhauser; 07-18-2007 at 12:46 AM.
    There is always a way out, sometimes it comes with missile launchers.

Junior Member Kenshin_Envy is on a distinguished road Kenshin_Envy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2007 02:29 AM
    Threads

yeh i loved the fma series second favou\urite to kenshin and i agree with tenhauser that the end was kinda weird

Senior Member Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Compass
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2012 08:00 PM
    Threads

;^; Movie made me cry.
    Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns... yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope...

Junior Member the blind alchemist is on a distinguished road the blind alchemist's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2007 08:02 AM
    Threads

it was good, but i think it could of been better, but a good ending for fma

Everyone loves dogs
    Why not wolves two
    Dogs are loved
    While wolves are hunted
    They are the same
    Just live different ways
    So why cant we treat them as equals

Closed Thread

Thread Information