AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Seto Kaiba

Keiko here~~~ Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2009 06:46 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Seto Kaiba

I'm not sure if this thread is opened before or not, but I'm wondering, what do Yu-Gi-Oh fans think about him? I think he's a cool person, ruthless perhaps, but definitely loving towards his brother.

An enigma is my conclusion. What about you?
    Legend_S. Forever a great friend, will never forget you. R.I.P.

Made by dearest sis akari_aurion! XP Arigatou ne~

Member Yuki Judai is a splendid one to behold Yuki Judai is a splendid one to behold Yuki Judai is a splendid one to behold Yuki Judai is a splendid one to behold Yuki Judai is a splendid one to behold Yuki Judai is a splendid one to behold Yuki Judai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-04-2010 01:51 PM
    Threads

Seto Kaiba is very different in the original script than the dub scripts. What we see about him in English dub is that he is a ruthless, egoistic, and spoiled rich kid, who hates everyone, except for his young brother, Mokuba.

In original Japanese version, and the manga, Kaiba is a much softer and kindly friendlier person. He truely cares about Yugi and his friends, and though they are arch rivals, they respect each other.

Dark Angel from Hell Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2008 10:20 PM
    Threads

he's interesting. Just interesting
    I'm Back~!

Sorry I was gone so long! I had so much to do!

tuxedo mask shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2013 08:07 PM
    Threads

Kaiba is a great duelist to begin with but when yugi/yami yugi beat him in the first episode he began to learn that theres more to duellling to than power, also he sees yugi has a friend yet will not admit it ddue to the sort of child hood he had although kaiba's past is not a mystery theres certain events which created the seto kaibba we have come to know and love today, Yugi may be his biggest rivale at first but during waking the dragons he gains a new number one rival and even shows some emotion
    Destined to be alone for ever.

Senior Member Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2008 06:32 PM
    Threads

Seto Kaiba. he's my hero.
    Why I'm Better Than You | I have an inability care about swearing

Christopher Micheal Benoit Career Profile
    May 21, 1967 - June 25 2007

Jose does not forgive! Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 09:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: PMMEFORTHIS

He's okay but not my favorite

Member Yuki Judai is a splendid one to behold Yuki Judai is a splendid one to behold Yuki Judai is a splendid one to behold Yuki Judai is a splendid one to behold Yuki Judai is a splendid one to behold Yuki Judai is a splendid one to behold Yuki Judai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-04-2010 01:51 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by shane the ninja View Post
    Kaiba is a great duelist to begin with but when yugi/yami yugi beat him in the first episode he began to learn that theres more to duellling to than power, also he sees yugi has a friend yet will not admit it ddue to the sort of child hood he had although kaiba's past is not a mystery theres certain events which created the seto kaibba we have come to know and love today, Yugi may be his biggest rivale at first but during waking the dragons he gains a new number one rival and even shows some emotion
    Lol, what Yugi/Yami Yugi defeated, was like "Yami Kaiba" I mean it was a second person dwelling in him. After all, Kaiba did learn about the heart of the cards, which are only mentioned about 3 three times in the whole series, in episode 1, 118, and 224, non more. (In Japanese that is)

Keiko here~~~ Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

when kaiba first begin playing, he was completely heartless to his cards. But i disagree that he sees yugi as friend. More like a rival he must defeat. Though i think that kaiba's past was actually kind of sad...

tuxedo mask shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

If kaiba saw yugi has less than a friend he would not have helped save him when duelling int the tag match with dartz

Senior Member Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2011 04:52 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 360 is where its at

Kaiba is an ok person in the anime I dont really mind him
    But he is Not the King Of Games

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

To be honest he should still be the king of games in my book if you count a cheat has the king of games then yugi is, i call him a cheat due to the fact other duelist kingdom and the mind swap he never duelled other than against the pharaoh the rest of his duels was the pharaoh.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

If kaiba saw yugi has less than a friend he would not have helped save him when duelling int the tag match with dartz
    if yugi dies he'll have no more competition. Coz kaiba deem only yugi fit to be his equal. Maybe i'm wrong, but that's my opinion. N yeah, i totally agree that yugi is a cheat. yami was the one fighting, not him.

Member Kiran will become famous soon enough Kiran's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2007 11:22 PM
    Threads

Kaiba is simply amazing

-- but to see a rainbow, you gotta get through the rain.

Senior Member Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Compass
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2012 08:00 PM
    Threads

He's a stiff pain in the butt. >>'
    Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns... yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope...

Member QWE is on a distinguished road QWE's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2008 07:30 PM
    Threads

i think he is very cool and but he is not my favorite. I don't think the show would be the same without him!
    BEST BUDDY LiketheRain!!!!!!!

Closed Thread

Thread Information