AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Rate my deck!

tuxedo mask shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2013 07:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Rate my deck!

Has the title says rate my yugioh deck.

Monsters 16:

1x winged dragon of ra
    1x Dark Magician of Chaos
    1x Dark Magician.
    1x Dark Magician Girl.
    1x Magician's Valkyria.
    1x Breaker the Magical warrior.
    2x Skilled White Magician.
    2x Skilled Dark Magician.
    2x Magician Of Faith.
    1x Old Vindictive Magician.
    1x Aprentice Magician.
    2x Marauding Captin.
    2x Elemental Hero Wild Heart.

Magic.

1x Swords Of Revealing Light
    1x Pot Of Greed
    1x Graceful Charity
    1x Heavy Strom
    1x Harpie's Feather Duster
    2x Mystical Space Typhoon
    1x Dark Hole
    1x Raigeki
    1x Monster reborn
    1x Premature Burial
    2c Nobleman Of cross out
    1x ScapGoat
    1x Eye of timaeus
    1x Fang of Critias
    1x Claw of Helmos
    1x Legend of heart

Traps

1x Mirror Force
    1x call of the haunted
    1x Magical cylinder
    1x Negate attack
    1x gravity bind
    1x waboku
    2x dust tornado

Yes i know i may have gone over 40 cards and i have used 4 cards that may have not been released but it is my ideal fantasy deck, i use it on a game called duel monsters online and have one a few of the tournements that they host with it.

The main startegy focuses on getting the legendary knights out, then usaing them to summon ra which when the yare destroyed allows them to becom the knight of destiny so you will have the two strongest monsters i have seen to date
    Destined to be alone for ever.

Senior Member Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2008 05:32 PM
    Threads

Well I don't know what the limb stuff does. Ra is NOT tournament legal, they've decided NOT to make a CRD (Current Rulings Documentine) on the "god" cards. I can still give you a hand for a legal/casual deck...

Tribute Monsters
    1x Sun Dragon Ra / The Winged Dragon of Ra
    1x Jinzo

Tribute 19
    1x Breaker the Magical Warrior
    1x D.D. Warrior Lady
    1x Magician of Faith
    1x Morphing Jar
    1x Sangan
    1x Spirit Reaper
    1x Tsukoyomi
    1x Witch of the Black Forest
    2x D.D. Assailant
    3x Giant Germ
    3x Bubonic Verm
    3x Nimble Momonga

Spells 14
    1x Change of Heart
    1x Confiscation
    1x Dark Hole
    1x Delinquent Duo
    1x Graceful Charity
    1x Harpies Feather Duster
    1x Heavy Storm
    1x Mirage of Nightmare
    1x Monster Reborn
    1x Mystical Space Typhoon
    1x Pot of Greed
    1x Premature Burial
    1x Snatch Steal
    1x Swords of Revealing Light
    1x The Forceful Sentry

Traps 5
    1x Call of the Haunted
    1x Imperial Order
    1x Mirror Force
    1x Ring of Destruction
    1x Torrential Tribute

Total Cards: 41

The limbs and Legacy have NOT been released. I have instead made you a nice usable fun God deck. It uses JUST one god. I also updated it for the Traditional Format. To make it ready for that, just drop Ra for BLS-Envoy of the Beginning and/or Chaos Emperor Dragon-Envoy of the End.
    Why I'm Better Than You | I have an inability care about swearing

Christopher Micheal Benoit Career Profile
    May 21, 1967 - June 25 2007

Member Yuki Judai is a splendid one to behold Yuki Judai is a splendid one to behold Yuki Judai is a splendid one to behold Yuki Judai is a splendid one to behold Yuki Judai is a splendid one to behold Yuki Judai is a splendid one to behold Yuki Judai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-04-2010 12:51 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by shane the ninja View Post
    Has the title says rate my yugioh deck.

Monsters 16:

1x winged dragon of ra
    1x Dark Magician of Chaos
    1x Dark Magician.
    1x Dark Magician Girl.
    1x Magician's Valkyria.
    1x Breaker the Magical warrior.
    2x Skilled White Magician.
    2x Skilled Dark Magician.
    2x Magician Of Faith.
    1x Old Vindictive Magician.
    1x Aprentice Magician.
    2x Marauding Captain.
    2x Elemental Hero Wild Heart.

Magic.

1x Swords Of Revealing Light
    1x Pot Of Greed
    1x Graceful Charity

1x Heavy Strom
    1x Harpie's Feather Duster
    2x Mystical Space Typhoon
    1x Dark Hole
    1x Raigeki
    1x Monster reborn
    1x Premature Burial
    2c Nobleman Of cross out
    1x ScapGoat
    1x Eye of timaeus
    1x Fang of Critias
    1x Claw of Helmos
    1x Legend of heart

Traps

1x Mirror Force
    1x call of the haunted
    1x Magical cylinder
    1x Negate attack
    1x gravity bind
    1x waboku
    2x dust tornado

Yes i know i may have gone over 40 cards and i have used 4 cards that may have not been released but it is my ideal fantasy deck, i use it on a game called duel monsters online and have one a few of the tournements that they host with it.

The main startegy focuses on getting the legendary knights out, then usaing them to summon ra which when the yare destroyed allows them to becom the knight of destiny so you will have the two strongest monsters i have seen to date
    All I have to say that the underlined cards are:

1. Winged dragon of Ra is useless. In the anime it may be strong, but in real time duels, you can summon it, but it has no use in actual battle.
    2. The rest is forbidden, and those are just which I remembered.

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 05:05 PM
    Threads

Your deck cannot be rated,for it doesn't quite follow latest rules...
    There are cards in your deck that aren't allowed for play,and I'm always following the rules...
    NOTE: Also,envoys aren't allowed...

EDIT: Agreed that RA is useless...As other two god's too...
    Last edited by Hamashimura; 07-08-2007 at 03:42 PM.
    ...a gift from Balance...the legend itself...

~ click the button,I dare you ~

Senior Member Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

This is a casual deck. Glade you guys noticed that. Obelisk is the only useful one as it has 4000/4000 stats for 2 tributes.

Member Yuki Judai is a splendid one to behold Yuki Judai is a splendid one to behold Yuki Judai is a splendid one to behold Yuki Judai is a splendid one to behold Yuki Judai is a splendid one to behold Yuki Judai is a splendid one to behold Yuki Judai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well, maybe Obelisk would be useful as a tribute monster, only his level is too high. It goes good as a traditional deck, but in the Advanced decks, at least you have to take the underlined cards out.

Besides, the God cards, the sacred beasts, and the envoys are all forbidden.

And Change of Heart, Breaker the magical warrior, Witch of the black forrest and Monster reborn are all forbidden cards. You may not have any of these (not even 1) in your deck.
    Last edited by Yuki Judai; 07-08-2007 at 03:49 PM.

tuxedo mask shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I did make it clear it was a purley fun dec knot for real duel use

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Gods cannot be used in the. I'll post the entire Banned/Restriction Lists.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I understand, but if you want to use it in real life, look for the latest ban list of cards. It's gotta be posted somewhere on internet.

BTW: The deck is ok in other terms.

Senior Member Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Compass
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2012 07:00 PM
    Threads

Decent deck if you ask me. =o I usually don't pay attention to what Spell/Trap/Monster..etc cards I use in one.
    Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns... yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I made it clear that i won't be able to use it in a duel and that it was for a game i play where no cards are banned

Jose does not forgive! Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 08:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: PMMEFORTHIS

Quote Originally Posted by Yuki Judai View Post
    All I have to say that the underlined cards are:

1. Winged dragon of Ra is useless. In the anime it may be strong, but in real time duels, you can summon it, but it has no use in actual battle.
    2. The rest is forbidden, and those are just which I remembered.
    he's right but other than that it's an okay deck

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I know this but if you played the same game as me using this deck oyu're virtually unbeatable

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I say I'd play you and prove this theory. But I don't know what the four cards that haven't been printed yet do. Also you'd need to drop an Magician of Faith, a Mystical Space Typhoon and a Nobleman Crossout to go by Traditional Rules w/ Gods and I'll text duel you sometime.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The legend of heart if used when you have either helmos, critias and timaeus in you're hand and a warrior monster on the field you can sacrifice 1000 lifepoints and the warrior to summon kngiht form of critias helmos and timaeus.

A side not timaeus may also fuse with dark magician to create amulet dragon, or with the dark magician girl to create dark magician girl the dragon knight

Helmosmay fuse with time wizard to create wizard's hammer, queen's knight to create a goddess bow, rocket warrior to create rocket helmos cannon and with the red eyes black dragon which creating the red eyes black sword.

Critias can fuse with any of the following, Mirror force to create Mirror force dragon, with tyrant wing dragon to create tyrant wing dragon and with crush card to create a dragon known as doom virus dragon.

while in their knight form the cards timaeus, helmos and critias

Knight form critias's effect: when attacked by a monster you can bring a trap card from the grave and play it that turn

Knight for timaeus effect: when this card is attacked by another monster you may use a spell card in you're grave yard.

Knight helmos's effect: if helmos is attacked by a monster you may remove 3 monster cards from you're own grave yard and increase helmos's effect.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Until they're printed, no anime/manga cards if you want to play me. Sure you can proxy a card or two like Reaper or Morphing Jar but as long as you got the effects. I don't trust or understand what you said about the above cards. No cards can use polyermatization if ones a trap and the other's a magic. This isn't Forbidden Memories.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I don't have the actual cards but i havve a few sites which has a mock up of what the actual cards that are in production will look like

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hence proxies as long as you ahve the real cards and their effects. I'm a lvl 2 Judge. I'll know how they work if not I'll just quickly look 'em up.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ok google the name byond down load the dream daemon utility go to duel monsters onlinethen i will duel you and show you evidence of this.

Closed Thread

Thread Information