AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: which of Didiarty's art work is your favorite?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Drown in Rust

4 21.05%
  • Not for sale

2 10.53%
  • The Arty's World

9 47.37%
  • BLue in the DAze

6 31.58%
  • Lost the way

9 47.37%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: DidiArty's Art studio

Member didiarty has much to be proud of didiarty has much to be proud of didiarty has much to be proud of didiarty has much to be proud of didiarty has much to be proud of didiarty has much to be proud of didiarty has much to be proud of didiarty has much to be proud of didiarty has much to be proud of didiarty's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-21-2008 06:10 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan View Post
    WOW !!!!!!!!!!1 great artwork you got there didi [do u mind if i col you like dat ???] they somehow remind me of angel sanctuary do u know thgis anime O_o ???
    i like it ahahah ^^!!!!!!!!! great and awesome art i love them ^^!!!!!!!!!!!
    LMAO you know my name is actually Didi, well you're correct XD Didiarty is just my pen name when i draw or my screen name ^-^.
    Anyway thanks for the comment

Member James_Connally is an unknown quantity at this point James_Connally's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2007 01:52 PM
    Threads

hey man those are some awsome drawings but i have got to show you one of mine it took me a while but i got it. i dont have a name for it so, well you know

Tod the Mod says: Image removed from this post because 1) You are not supposed to post images in other users' art threads and 2) Art thef--claiming that the image posted was made by you when it is not.
    Last edited by Die Tod von Euch; 07-22-2007 at 01:25 PM. Reason: Two rules broken at once. Tisk tisk.

Member didiarty has much to be proud of didiarty has much to be proud of didiarty has much to be proud of didiarty has much to be proud of didiarty has much to be proud of didiarty has much to be proud of didiarty has much to be proud of didiarty has much to be proud of didiarty has much to be proud of didiarty's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default hello

Hi there everyone. I just finish drawing..and so here it is. It called Hypocrite lol and i suppose you know why XD

yup more coming up! working my butt off right now. BTW smoking is baddddd.........i draw pplz smoking >__< coz it look kool in drawing that's all ....T_T( almost 2 days now didn't sleep)
    reply: James_Connally = your art work is awesome man! the coloring is insane i did one illustration with the tablet and the maximum time i did is 15 hours (yes.. i did not sleep) But that painting of yours i'm not sure if it literally a painting or digitally painted like Coral Paint or whatever but i'm sure that piece took more than 30 hours! keep up the good work!

boopaloop! UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2013 10:39 AM
    Trying to find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow
    Threads

Ok your last posted looks great... though there is something it lacks, but I just can't put my finger on it..

These are my favorites of the post before you last:
    Night Out The two sitting down look awesome, but I dont like the pants you drew on the one who is standing, though the rest I love
    The Side Walk I really like the shading in this drawing, also the facial expression is good
    Last Breath the TOE lmao xD... But what I like most about this one is the expression on his face, the one taking the last breath that is..

Keep them coming!! And keep up the grand work!!
    ~Uru

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

working on it right now. This one i'm planning on putting some crazy detail in it. hopefully i'll finish it today.

BuLmA's Guardian Angel death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2008 01:41 AM
    Threads

awesome...I like this one...especially the bone she's holding..lol..
    +_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_ +_+
    My FanArt

Patapon Warrior zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2009 11:27 PM
    Threads

O___o' a skull. Scary. The way you made the dress of the girl in the latest art is pretty cool. The smoking one is intriguing having the cigarettes surround him. Eheh' the finger is a bit big? I dunno. But you're so good. Meaning great.

Keep it up!

Senior Member bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2010 09:03 PM
    Tell me 10 good reasons and I will tell you.
    Threads

your artwork is too amazing....can't be described in words
    again keep it up.....i'm looking forward to c more ^^
    ~thanks to thornwillow~

Mahal Kita Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-10-2007 05:51 PM
    Threads

I really do like your art!
    Hope to see more from you!!
    ~ Beautiful set by Sinny ~
    [Neki's Facebook]
    I'm back <3

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

everyone thank you for the comment. I'm sorry for the delay on the pic below i'm going to finish it but so many things going on in my life right now. it gave me a freggin headache and i just don't feel like drawing.

Senior Member Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2008 07:46 AM
    Threads

AWESOME drawing i lov them can i sav them ????
    i lov them plzzz pozt more ^^!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Picking up the broken pieces
    One by one collecting them
    Slowly gathering the pieces
    Millions of broken glass

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default almost done

hello everyone ^^ i got a chance to work on the unfinished piece last night. It came out...... well you'll see. I have a lot of work to do with this piece. I made a slow progress T___T it really easy to draw but it hard to think! It really hard for me to get the idea and the concept of this piece.....basically staring at the paper for 20 min, sketching with pencil 15 min, erasing the sketch 1 min, then actually ink 5 min -.-llllllllllllllll

The Death of You Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2009 10:16 AM
    Threads

I love the surrealism in the last one. Very cool.

--
    Goes by: Death, Tod, or Shi

boopaloop! UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Die Tod von Euch View Post
    I love the surrealism in the last one. Very cool.
    Indeed... it looks really well done, especially the linking of the several aspects of the drawing.... I like it a lot..

and is it finished yet ??.. if not I'm looking forward to seeing the final version ^^

unknown LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2010 03:55 AM
    Threads

Wow fantastic art you got there + i dont think you need aprovement on any of them
    concrete jungles where dreams
    are made of,
    there's nothing you can do~
    I
    NY

Senior Member Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

didi chan your art takes my breath away ...
    i meanit now your soooo good at drawing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    your extremely talented !!! great porportions and clothes styling i love them all !!!!!!!!
    great art work didi chan keep it up !!!!!!!!

Millions of broken glass

hold me accountable Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2009 03:49 PM
    Threads

MY GOD you're good. I'm so jealous T_T I love all the expressions and the ideas involved are just WOW. You're style is incredible, the way you've drawn the wings in Lost the Way... I also love Rip Paper, how did you come up with that? You must have one hell of an imagination. Where do you get your inspiration?

Quote Originally Posted by didiarty View Post
    Did you ever finish this picture? I love it and I'd love to see the person at the bottom finished. I also love the colouring you've used in a lot of you're pictures... Wow... *melts* Will you marry me?

EDIT: Sorry for the interrogation-like post >.<
    Last edited by Exquiro; 07-24-2007 at 09:42 AM.
    "Done because we are too meny."

Senior Member Kaisuke7 has a reputation beyond repute Kaisuke7 has a reputation beyond repute Kaisuke7 has a reputation beyond repute Kaisuke7 has a reputation beyond repute Kaisuke7 has a reputation beyond repute Kaisuke7 has a reputation beyond repute Kaisuke7 has a reputation beyond repute Kaisuke7 has a reputation beyond repute Kaisuke7 has a reputation beyond repute Kaisuke7 has a reputation beyond repute Kaisuke7 has a reputation beyond repute Kaisuke7's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2010 11:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: wish I had one_-

so awesome work how long have you been drawing might I ask these are not amutures work.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

hey everyone thanks for all the comments TuT i'm so touched LOL happy happy
    well the previous one i'm almost done with it. I will color it and will probably post it as colored after 10 Aug ( that's when i get back to my computer in New York T__T i can finally work on coloring ) Anyway got new work to show ya LOL still undone. Almost finish inking

Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*comes to harass you* x3

The last one looks great, even though it's not finished and all xD

and there's always so much going on... and that's not a bad thing x3

Hope to see the finished works soon!
    ~Uru

Elementress Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2009 08:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Wow, your art is awesome! I love the detail that you put into all of them, and the surreal backgrounds like in the last one. My favorite has to be the ripped paper one, but I also really like the one of the woman with the skull. You're awesome at drawing wings! I have problems with those... I want to see more of your work! XD
    Sooo many thanks to .Celeste for the lovely avvy!!! ::INTUITION GFX

BuLmA's Guardian Angel death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2008 01:41 AM
    Threads

wow! Haven't been here in a long time...hehehe those are still awesome... I like the last one... the angel is really great lol...

can't wait till you finish it ^_^...
    +_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_ +_+
    My FanArt

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

teehhee thanks for the comments everyone so far i got my computer back and probably going to coloring real soon ( if not so lazy ) . Wait for me okayyyy!!!! XD hahaaahahahaah

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

geeezzzzzzzzzzzz a long time i didnt come here too O_________o !!!!!!!!
    i shud go here in fanart more often * nods head *
    anywayz the new pic ... it kinda reminds me ... of ... ugh ..... hell ....
    no offense i mean it seriously does a really really cool pic i love them !!!!
    great work didi chan keep it up ^^ !!!!!!!

Millions of broken glass

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default helloooooooooooooo

i'm sorry guys it been so long i didn't update any art work T_T sad. after got back from thailand i encounter a virus in my computer!!! and babe ! it's severe T___T which mean i need to get a new computer now!!!!!!!! but i can still use my drawing program so there for i can show you my new art!!! T__T even though the computer been frozen all the time T___T
    but yess thank you all for continue to look at my art work ^^ i'm very happy !!!!

yeaaa baby!!! i'm got a grib at my tablet now wwootwoot!!!

.............. just some guy
    and then this one i try not to make it too realistic -.-........well let just say too lazy to go for crazy detail LOL but i like the feeling and the nood that the picture represent, it's kool

Closed Thread

Thread Information