AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: What do you think of Stellar Loussier?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • She's cute

7 33.33%
  • She's crazy

11 52.38%
  • You hate her

3 14.29%
  • Others

3 14.29%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What do you think of Stellar Loussier?

Wafer Paladin Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2011 11:10 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Cool What do you think of Stellar Loussier?

Hey, may I ask what do you think of Stellar? Thanks!
    I love wafers!

I'm sure the Lakers will get that three-peat. Awwyeahh

Senior Member blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2014 02:53 PM
    I live some where in Michigan and thats all Im telling
    Threads

she's cute but had one of the best goodbye song on all of seed cuz heine ddint even get one

Senior Member Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2007 07:22 PM
    Threads

shes one crazy as$ #$%^%

Senior Member Nameles84 is on a distinguished road Nameles84's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2007 09:33 AM
    Threads

I agree lol...

Junior Member jax500 is on a distinguished road jax500's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2007 09:45 AM
    Threads

She's crazy enough to be hated. That's why she's crazy. I voted crazy for her.
    I have avi and sig set done by MysticFairyDrmz. But still unable to show the sig and avi. Thanks anyway.

Senior Member hokiboshi is just really nice hokiboshi is just really nice hokiboshi is just really nice hokiboshi is just really nice hokiboshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-13-2007 08:20 PM
    Threads

she's crazy all right, but you have to consider the fact that she's also hot
    sig made by myself

Junior Member jax500 is on a distinguished road jax500's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2007 09:45 AM
    Threads

Cool Sorry.

Oh, ok. I'll also consider that she's pretty, but everybody has different points of view on just 1 thing so please don't blame me for saying that Stellar's crazy.
    I have avi and sig set done by MysticFairyDrmz. But still unable to show the sig and avi. Thanks anyway.

Member jcx250 is a splendid one to behold jcx250 is a splendid one to behold jcx250 is a splendid one to behold jcx250 is a splendid one to behold jcx250 is a splendid one to behold jcx250 is a splendid one to behold jcx250 is a splendid one to behold jcx250's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2007 06:51 AM
    Threads

Cool Uhhh...

For me, she's a bit cute and a bit crazy, but still loveable.
    I love life... don't you love life too?

Wafer Paladin Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cool About Stellar.

Hey, jcx250, did you know we both have the same point of view about Stellar?
    I love wafers!

Member ShinnAsuka is a splendid one to behold ShinnAsuka is a splendid one to behold ShinnAsuka is a splendid one to behold ShinnAsuka is a splendid one to behold ShinnAsuka is a splendid one to behold ShinnAsuka is a splendid one to behold ShinnAsuka is a splendid one to behold ShinnAsuka's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2008 08:13 PM
    Threads

Stellar is a bit crazy at times but she can be a bit sweet too.
    ShinnAsuka-Not a big fan of Gundam Seed
    but a fan of:

Death Note!!!!!!!!!!!

L

i n c o g n i t o mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2009 12:28 PM
    Threads

i say she's crazy--definitely unstable... not really sure how her presence pushed the plot much... i sometimes think that the series (and even Shin) could have done w/o her... well, that's what I think anyway...XD

Junior Member GSD is on a distinguished road GSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2007 09:13 AM
    Threads

Default Okay

ummm.... she's ok but just a little carried away (crazy) but she's also cute too bad she died, i fell so sad for Shinn T_T that eps made me cry with ShinnT_T.
    Kira yamato ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom Gundam pilots.

Forever Love Wish u all the Best!!^_^

Senior Member Nameles84 is on a distinguished road Nameles84's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2007 09:33 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by GSD View Post
    ummm.... she's ok but just a little carried away (crazy) but she's also cute too bad she died, i fell so sad for Shinn T_T that eps made me cry with ShinnT_T.

That episode also made me teared. T_T

But, to be with a girl, who is like a nuclear bomb which can explode anytime, won't be a good choice for Shin

In the end Lunamaria was Shin's final choice

Member jxtanimel is on a distinguished road jxtanimel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2007 01:11 AM
    Threads

Default Stellar's....

Stellar's crazy, but at times she's cute. I cried silently when she died but she was in the Destroy Gundam and she was killing innocent people and Freedom had to destroy it so no more people would be killed.

Senior Member Red Phantoms is just really nice Red Phantoms is just really nice Red Phantoms is just really nice Red Phantoms is just really nice Red Phantoms is just really nice Red Phantoms's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2009 05:09 PM
    Threads

well i dont think she was worth to be hated though OMNI ARE make their best pilot crazy to multiple their ability (Phantom pain). i feel sad to her though she might be nice if not join the OMNI
    well maybe death is the right choise to ease her pain even i wish her to live longer...... such a tragic end for such a good looking person as her
    Huh .....fate are never kind T_T
    We observe all.....Then when do we move?
    We cant just wait and see right?
    Well just let your imagination works since we are the Phantoms
    Zieg Phantoms!!!

Member Trina is a name known to all Trina is a name known to all Trina is a name known to all Trina is a name known to all Trina is a name known to all Trina is a name known to all Trina's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2007 09:43 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by jax500 View Post
    Oh, ok. I'll also consider that she's pretty, but everybody has different points of view on just 1 thing so please don't blame me for saying that Stellar's crazy.
    Although i agree with you, i still hate her.. Lots.. =P

Senior Member nikoko-nozomu is a name known to all nikoko-nozomu is a name known to all nikoko-nozomu is a name known to all nikoko-nozomu is a name known to all nikoko-nozomu is a name known to all nikoko-nozomu is a name known to all nikoko-nozomu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2007 12:07 PM
    Threads

Stellar was kind of a cute, sweet girl, but her tendency to go a bit...berserk...makes it a little hard for me to really like her . I don't hate her, but she definitely isn't my favorite.

Always evolving...if ever so strangely

Senior Member shakkun has a reputation beyond repute shakkun has a reputation beyond repute shakkun has a reputation beyond repute shakkun has a reputation beyond repute shakkun has a reputation beyond repute shakkun has a reputation beyond repute shakkun has a reputation beyond repute shakkun has a reputation beyond repute shakkun has a reputation beyond repute shakkun has a reputation beyond repute shakkun has a reputation beyond repute shakkun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2007 07:07 PM
    Threads

I don't think that she's crazy.. but I don't think she's cute.. I mean.. she's not bad.. as long as she can use some gun or mecha, that's not a problem.. that means she can defend her self.. I like that kinda girl..

Junior Member emotion is on a distinguished road emotion's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2007 10:25 AM
    Threads

well for me she is crazy,,,,,,,........

"If you closed your eyes, you won't gaze into sadness."
    "If you forget the feeling of warmth, you won't feel pain."

Member cagathrun has much to be proud of cagathrun has much to be proud of cagathrun has much to be proud of cagathrun has much to be proud of cagathrun has much to be proud of cagathrun has much to be proud of cagathrun has much to be proud of cagathrun has much to be proud of cagathrun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2008 05:50 AM
    Threads

i think she's crazy.......

Member cute_wong will become famous soon enough cute_wong will become famous soon enough cute_wong's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2008 03:11 PM
    Threads

Although she is crazy, I like her much....I don't know why, maybe she is just so pure and an orphan of the earth alliance. So sad that she must die.

Senior Member Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2011 09:34 PM
    Threads

I think that Stella would have been an okay person if she would never had all those experiements and memory erase. A perso can't ignore those fact.
    In memories of LikeNaruto.com, the best Naruto site/Social Network ever created

Senior Member B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2009 06:14 PM
    Threads

Yes but since people decided to make her a Four Murasame ripoff to uphold the ridiculous amount of UC rips of everything in Destiny her character becomes a gundam cliche.
    Life is like Gundam ZZ, anime ja nai!
    B Gundam's sigs

For we are one World with one Dream!
    Some things are timeless. In a literal sense.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Stellar...what the hell?

Ahem ahem... The option with the most votes is... CRAZY?! wow!! I didn't see that until today...
    I love wafers!

Senior Member Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2008 11:29 AM
    Threads

I don't really like her. She's a bit insane. Well, Cagalli is better.

Sigs and Ava by me! And thank you for the Reps and Points-
    ~Donation needed; kindness really appreciated!~

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information