AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who would win? Strike Freedom or Infinite Justice?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom

7 50.00%
  • ZGMF-X19A Infinite Justice

2 14.29%
  • Neither wins

5 35.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Strike Freedom Gundam vs. Legend Gundam

Wafer Paladin Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2011 10:10 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Strike Freedom Gundam vs. Infinite Justice Gundam

Hey, who do you think will win, Strike Freedom or Legend? No wait, it's supposed to be Strike Freedom vs. Infinite Justice. Sorry.
    Last edited by Reonic Flux; 07-12-2007 at 09:21 AM.
    I love wafers!

I'm sure the Lakers will get that three-peat. Awwyeahh

Senior Member blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2014 01:53 PM
    I live some where in Michigan and thats all Im telling
    Threads

strike freedom owned legend its just another repeat of seeds ending sorry if i spoiled that for you. strike freedom destroys some of legends dragoons then dodge and blocks all of legends attack the does a max burst on legends destroying almost everything but the torso so do you want to know the out come of infinte justice and destiny?

Senior Member Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2007 06:22 PM
    Threads

umm they allready fought, and freedom won, the real question is who will win infinite justice or strike freedom, the two shouldve fought to the death and made the storyline a little better, my money is on justice though

Senior Member Nameles84 is on a distinguished road Nameles84's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2007 08:33 AM
    Threads

Err.... isn't the answer very clear in the anime? :/

Wafer Paladin Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

All right, all right. I'll change it. What if Strike Freedom and Infinite Justice fought to the death? Which would win? Note: Include METEOR too.
    I love wafers!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by blackrosetwilight View Post
    strike freedom owned legend its just another repeat of seeds ending sorry if i spoiled that for you. strike freedom destroys some of legends dragoons then dodge and blocks all of legends attack the does a max burst on legends destroying almost everything but the torso so do you want to know the out come of infinte justice and destiny?
    No, it's okay. What I wanted originally was if Legend was rebuilt, and got to battle Strike Freedom again, what would happen? Would Strike Freedom win again, or would Legend get its revenge?
    But since you and other people convinced me, I had to change the topic. It's now Strike Freedom vs. Infinite Justice. Now who would win? You decide for yourself.
    Last edited by Reonic Flux; 07-12-2007 at 09:14 PM.
    I love wafers!

Junior Member jax500 is on a distinguished road jax500's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2007 08:45 AM
    Threads

Default Neither...

I'd choose neither. Strike Freedom and Infinite Justice were both built by Clyne Faction/Terminal and were meant to compliment each other's weaknesses.
    I have avi and sig set done by MysticFairyDrmz. But still unable to show the sig and avi. Thanks anyway.

Member jcx250 is a splendid one to behold jcx250 is a splendid one to behold jcx250 is a splendid one to behold jcx250 is a splendid one to behold jcx250 is a splendid one to behold jcx250 is a splendid one to behold jcx250 is a splendid one to behold jcx250's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2007 05:51 AM
    Threads

Me too. Neither Strike Freedom nor Infinite Justice would gain the upper hand as they were both built by Clyne Faction/Terminal.
    I love life... don't you love life too?

Senior Member Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2007 06:22 PM
    Threads

so another tie then?
    same with strike and aegis haha

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default err...

Oh, I don't know. I think it depends on the situation, who wants to kill who. But they're roughly equal in power.
    I love wafers!

Member ShinnAsuka is a splendid one to behold ShinnAsuka is a splendid one to behold ShinnAsuka is a splendid one to behold ShinnAsuka is a splendid one to behold ShinnAsuka is a splendid one to behold ShinnAsuka is a splendid one to behold ShinnAsuka is a splendid one to behold ShinnAsuka's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2008 07:13 PM
    Threads

I think it would be a tie or they would both destroy them selfs
    ShinnAsuka-Not a big fan of Gundam Seed
    but a fan of:

Death Note!!!!!!!!!!!

L

Senior Member chappie1989 has a reputation beyond repute chappie1989 has a reputation beyond repute chappie1989 has a reputation beyond repute chappie1989 has a reputation beyond repute chappie1989 has a reputation beyond repute chappie1989 has a reputation beyond repute chappie1989 has a reputation beyond repute chappie1989 has a reputation beyond repute chappie1989 has a reputation beyond repute chappie1989 has a reputation beyond repute chappie1989 has a reputation beyond repute chappie1989's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2008 04:40 PM
    Threads

You should also think of the pilots of the suits.
    If it is Kira vs Asuran then I think it would be a draw. They don't like killing so neither would die. And both the suits are equal in power like said before.
    Neither would win would be my opinion in the case of Kira vs Asuran.
    But if the pilots of the suits are random it would be the pilot with the most experience.

Junior Member GSD is on a distinguished road GSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2007 08:13 AM
    Threads

Cool ^_^

Well the question u were saying um...... can't u just watch the whole series and you'll find out ? anyways Strike freedom pwnes all

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by GSD View Post
    Well the question u were saying um...... can't u just watch the whole series and you'll find out ? anyways Strike freedom pwnes all
    Were you directing the question to me? I watched GSD and they are roughly equal in power. I said that they're both from Clyne Faction and there is a high possibility that when they fight to the death, they'll end up destroying each other.
    I love wafers!

Senior Member ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 07:48 PM
    Threads

It's kind of like the question brought up in Gundam Wing if the Mercurius and the Vayeate fought. The creators said it would just depend on the skills of a pilot. If you get a cannon fodder pilot in one and an ace on the other, the ace is going to win. Even if the ace was piloting a Zaku Warrior. He just has better skills.

If it were Kira vs Athuran against each other in their respective mobile suits, Kira, the ultimate coordinator, would win.

Check out my anime reviews at: http://www.youtube.com/grapplerjmo

Senior Member Nameles84 is on a distinguished road Nameles84's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2007 08:33 AM
    Threads

My say is neither. Even though the Dragoon system is good, Inf. Justice's designed is to overcome range and get as close to it's target on a deadly melee attack. No matter, it's a tough choice.

If comparing the 2 pilots - Kira and Athrun. It would just be wiping each others machine to pieces and don't forget, Athrun had never like to be defeated - so the most probably action Athrun would do with Inf. Justice is to suicide with Strike Freedom.

Junior Member GSD is on a distinguished road GSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2007 08:13 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by j100 View Post
    Were you directing the question to me? I watched GSD and they are roughly equal in power. I said that they're both from Clyne Faction and there is a high possibility that when they fight to the death, they'll end up destroying each other.
    well..i just think that if they fight without METEOR i would think that Strike Freedom wouldve won because it has more fire power than Infinite Justice
    Kira yamato ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom Gundam pilots.

Forever Love Wish u all the Best!!^_^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Let's see...

What Strike Freedom lacks, Infinite Justice has it. In this case, it's raw melee power. Infinite Justice has many beam sabers from head to toe, while Strike Freedom's weapons are mostly ranged. They'll end up destroying each other.
    I love wafers!

Love is ever lasting... woogy has much to be proud of woogy has much to be proud of woogy has much to be proud of woogy has much to be proud of woogy has much to be proud of woogy has much to be proud of woogy has much to be proud of woogy has much to be proud of woogy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2009 12:33 PM
    The Darkest Corner of Hell......so don't come visit.
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by jax500 View Post
    I'd choose neither. Strike Freedom and Infinite Justice were both built by Clyne Faction/Terminal and were meant to compliment each other's weaknesses.
    Its not the suits that decides whos gonna win its the pilots and their ability to pilot not just that mobile suit, but their skill over all...
    The world changed, whilst I slept soundly.

Member jxtanimel is on a distinguished road jxtanimel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2007 12:11 AM
    Threads

Default Let's see who wins...

They both are powerful (Strike Freedom and Infinite Justice), but I really think it's the pilots who change the situation the most.

Senior Member blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

sigh why wont people learn just attack the strike freedom from behind you'll be fine cuz we all know it only mult-lock in the front just make sure it hasnt deployd its dragoons yet if their already out just bend over and kiss your butt goodbye so infinite justice just need to fight strike freedom on earth and it an easy kill cuz strike freedom wont be able to deploy his dragoons in the atmosphere thank goodness for gravtity or just wait till strike freedom does his max burst thing and sneak up behind him and one quik stab and its over since the stike freedom need to stop in order to muti-lock and stand still doing some poses to fire all his weapon plus all his weapon would be preoccupied shooting at what ever target it already locked on so with that said infinite justice will win besides infinite justice can easily dodge all those beams

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by blackrosetwilight View Post
    sigh why wont people learn just attack the strike freedom from behind you'll be fine cuz we all know it only mult-lock in the front just make sure it hasnt deployd its dragoons yet if their already out just bend over and kiss your butt goodbye so infinite justice just need to fight strike freedom on earth and it an easy kill cuz strike freedom wont be able to deploy his dragoons in the atmosphere thank goodness for gravtity or just wait till strike freedom does his max burst thing and sneak up behind him and one quik stab and its over since the stike freedom need to stop in order to muti-lock and stand still doing some poses to fire all his weapon plus all his weapon would be preoccupied shooting at what ever target it already locked on so with that said infinite justice will win besides infinite justice can easily dodge all those beams
    Maybe so, but then again, it's the pilot skills that makes the situation either in the pilot or in their enemy's favor. But Kira will sense it and dodge before getting backstabbed. I guess so.
    I love wafers!

Senior Member ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2008 09:24 PM
    Threads

Strike Freedom would win.
    "A ninja must always endure."-Recca
    "There are no coincidences in this world."-Clow Reed/Eriol
    "Try at least twice,
    Fail at least once."
    reccasakoshita16.blogspot.com
    Wanna join my family?...Just pm me.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by j100 View Post
    Maybe so, but then again, it's the pilot skills that makes the situation either in the pilot or in their enemy's favor. But Kira will sense it and dodge before getting backstabbed. I guess so.
    yeah about the pilots, anthrun "MIGHT" be better then kira oh and remember i said "MIGHT" so please dont start flaming that "oh no kira's better" but anyways if you all remember the final showdown between strike and aegis athrun technically won that fight if his power didnt run out kira would of been dead if he werent god and beside it was athrun who out smarted kira puting him in a lock so he cant escape. I bet kira didnt sense that coming did he oh and did kira sense that gundam hammer wanna be from raider smashing freedom's head into nothing guess not.

But since were talking bout the MS them selves and if they were both piloted by grunts and depending on where they fight and how dumb the grunts are. I still think the infinte justice "MIGHT" win do to the fact of it lacking range weapon the pilot would be forced to fight with lots of caution and care, but with the strike freedom anybody who pilot it will feel like god and become too overconfident and just max burst at every chance they get leaving them open for a quick stealth kill. In the end Strike Freedom is like X from Megaman for noobs and Infinte Justice is like Zero for advance people.

Junior Member Gakai is a splendid one to behold Gakai is a splendid one to behold Gakai is a splendid one to behold Gakai is a splendid one to behold Gakai is a splendid one to behold Gakai is a splendid one to behold Gakai is a splendid one to behold Gakai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2007 10:28 AM
    Threads

I think the atrun have the ability...Base on his fight but im not really sure bout that so dont be so mad bout what i said

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information