AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hard to forget some one

Senior Member Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2023 01:02 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna Kadiri View Post
    There are alot of people I think about still that I haven't seen for years. Though I think of the ones that I had no closure with the most. I've tried to find ways to contact a few, but some are so difficult to track down, it does more harm than good to pour an effort into something that drains you more than it does to help.

I try not to get too hung up on it, though. Things always have a funny way of working out, so who is to say that I won't run into or hear from a few of those people somewhere down the line. And I've got a gut feeling that they all still think of me from time to time. Some more than others.
    Yeah that's always nice to have in mind. But you see.. I feel a bit responsible for her leaving.

She left with out telling me anything, she didn't answer my phone calls or text messages.

So I'm thinking, maybe she was mad at me, so I go back to every little thing we did together.. and I don't recall ever being mean to her or did anything to hurt her. Sure we argued.. but that was normal.

so I'm left puzzled, you know how in life.. when there's a mystery you'll never be able to solve, you'll go thinking about it for the rest of your life each time it gets back to you.

I don't want to make her seem bad, if I remember correctly every time we went through some depressing time.. she'd always say how I deserved a better friend and how bad she made things worst. It was hell to get things back to normal.. but I'd always make her smile again.

Maybe for the best I shouldn't know, might not be good for the spirit.

In any case, I hope she's alive and well. The woman that I idolized
    Last edited by Karel; 07-05-2007 at 09:58 PM.

Senior Member Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2010 12:41 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Karel View Post
    It's just as I said, I'm not depressed, so there's no worries. (perhaps I should have been more specific in my first post)

I just wonder how others in the same situation feel.

oh and sorry about your grandfather
    He's out of his misery, so there's nothing to be sorry about. He's all better now.

//15 Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2009 05:50 PM
    Threads

Karel starting a thread? Blasphemy.

Hm. I once had a friend named Sam. You could call her the only best friend I've ever had in my life, or perhaps the only real gal pal I've ever had. I'm really not one to let people get extremely close to me, so this was a huge step forward, at the time.

To make a long, epic story short, either I'm not cut out to have girl friends, or she is, not to be entirely blunt, way too insecure to be friends with me. She was fine until she got her first boyfriend. I'd been dating my boyfriend at the time for two years before this happened, but over the course of a few months, she became convinced that I was out to steal her boyfriend from her. We're not talking "what if" second thoughts or lurking suspicions, we're dealing with a paranoia so twistedly certain that one day, she just stopped returning my phone calls all together; she refused to talk to me or see me with such force of ignorance that, in the end, it was easy to sever ties with her.

Last I heard about the whole thing, she was a wreck over it. I'm sure she's over it now, because that was almost 4 years ago.

I can't say that I share your same feelings of remorse, though. I don't take well to people who're quick to sacrifice my integrity to sate their pitiful insecurities. The only thing this ended up teaching me was to be more careful when choosing friends. Even then, the people I consider friends don't know half of what they think they do.
    Last edited by Fiery; 07-06-2007 at 07:04 AM.

Some day, you'll dine on a solid snake.

lalalalove. keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2011 10:51 AM
    Threads

wow, that's sad, but at least u still have good memories too.
    it's weird how things happen, like all of a sudden u lose touch w/ somone. it's happened to me before but i wasn't all that close...

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

Something I've discovered is that friends are replaceable.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

███ ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2008 08:45 AM
    Threads

Maybe she had to leave and didn't want the painful goodbye? I know it's not the same thing but if there is someone at work that is leaving I avoid them on their last day for the entire day, just so I don't have to say that painful goodbye.

I believe it would be the same if I were leaving, I wouldn't want to tell anyone cause I would rather no painful goodbyes.
    Last edited by ███; 07-06-2007 at 08:22 PM.
    ████████████

BuLmA's Neighbor DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2009 11:43 PM
    Threads

Feel the pain. My first love just stopped talking to me one day (granted, we have always kinda had an on-off relationship). It was right before my mid-tour leave, when I really wanted to see her, too. That was a real bummer for me.

But I guess I can understand it from her side of things, tho. After all, she is happily ( I Hope) married now (their wedding day was the day I flew out of Iraq on leave, what a coincidence) so what does she need me for, right? And while understanding doesn't help the hurt, I'm not gonna let it bother me too much. I still think about her every once in a while. I could talk to her, at least try, at any time, but I won't. I'm not going to hurt myself more than I already have for this girl.

So all I can do in the end is drive on and hope I can meet someone who will rid me of my feeling for Ashley, replacing them with feelings for someone even more special.

Peace,
    DaSOCOM

New Bro : Anime Master
    Cute lil' sis: zyronet
    My son: kingdomhearts_tom (boy do I feel old now...)
    cool sister: ~*midnight_serenity*~
    wikked (as in wikkedly awesome) sis: ~*Lady_Kikyou*~
    long-lost brother: lordrellik8
    Da Cousin: Kawairashii hikari
    Smarter Older Sister: Capernicus
    Cute Widdle Daughter: Kitsune~girl
    The Neighbor:BuLmA`
    Death Princess on hold due to life.

Senior Member Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2010 12:41 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Blasphemous Feind View Post
    Maybe she had to leave and didn't want the painful goodbye? I know it's not the same thing but if there is someone at work that is leaving I avoid them on their last day for the entire day, just so I don't have to say that painful goodbye.

I believe it would be the same if I was leaving, I wouldn't want to tell anyone cause I would rather no painful goodbyes.
    Doesn't avoiding someone, when they are about to leave, hurt them more than you? Yes, it's painful and final, but the person leaving might need to tell you something important or just needs the comfort of knowing you weren't the only person not to say goodbye.

There is a lot more sense in your second statement, though. But it's good to leave a note so that the police aren't called in for a missing person.

Quote Originally Posted by DaSOCOM
    Feel the pain. My first love just stopped talking to me one day (granted, we have always kinda had an on-off relationship). It was right before my mid-tour leave, when I really wanted to see her, too. That was a real bummer for me.

But I guess I can understand it from her side of things, tho. After all, she is happily ( I Hope) married now (their wedding day was the day I flew out of Iraq on leave, what a coincidence) so what does she need me for, right? And while understanding doesn't help the hurt, I'm not gonna let it bother me too much. I still think about her every once in a while. I could talk to her, at least try, at any time, but I won't. I'm not going to hurt myself more than I already have for this girl.

So all I can do in the end is drive on and hope I can meet someone who will rid me of my feeling for Ashley, replacing them with feelings for someone even more special.

Peace,
    DaSOCOM
    Thank you.

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Cool

*huggles Karel*

It's just life. People grow, change, move, you try to stay in contact, you lose contact, but sometimes, life hands you a second chance.

I've lost touch with many over the years.
    One I spent years looking for (and that's not an exaggeration). I scoured the 'net, reunion sites, tried tracking down mutual friends, all to no avail. Then one day...he found me. He left me a note online (he had found my profile at one of the message boards for our school saying I was looking for people) asking if I was the person he was searching for. At that point, I wasn't sure I wanted to talk to him. There were many things that made me afraid, not the least of which, was the fact I was not the same girl he once knew. But in the end, I took a chance and found that while we both had changed, we still had things in common. Not the same things, but common things nonetheless.

You may find her some day and if not, you still have your memories.
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

the barbie girl. ♥ Queen Dopplepopolis! has a reputation beyond repute Queen Dopplepopolis! has a reputation beyond repute Queen Dopplepopolis! has a reputation beyond repute Queen Dopplepopolis! has a reputation beyond repute Queen Dopplepopolis! has a reputation beyond repute Queen Dopplepopolis! has a reputation beyond repute Queen Dopplepopolis! has a reputation beyond repute Queen Dopplepopolis! has a reputation beyond repute Queen Dopplepopolis! has a reputation beyond repute Queen Dopplepopolis! has a reputation beyond repute Queen Dopplepopolis! has a reputation beyond repute Queen Dopplepopolis!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2007 05:58 PM
    Threads

i have a similar story, but i'm not going to go into detail.

i have no ways of contacting him. i know how, but if i do, it will cause drama, as his girlfriend is my ex best friend.
    things are getting better, and we may all meet up again, but i know things will never be the same.

it's hard, and i know exactly what you're going through.
    i'm perfectly happy until it comes to times where i'm absolutely alone and it's all i have to think about.
    i don't really know how to give you any advice. if i knew what to do, i'd be doing it myself.
    but i can wish you luck.
    심혼의 개기식.
    and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars a.p.a.r.t.:

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Karel View Post
    Yeah that's always nice to have in mind. But you see.. I feel a bit responsible for her leaving.

She left with out telling me anything, she didn't answer my phone calls or text messages.

So I'm thinking, maybe she was mad at me, so I go back to every little thing we did together.. and I don't recall ever being mean to her or did anything to hurt her. Sure we argued.. but that was normal.

so I'm left puzzled, you know how in life.. when there's a mystery you'll never be able to solve, you'll go thinking about it for the rest of your life each time it gets back to you.

I don't want to make her seem bad, if I remember correctly every time we went through some depressing time.. she'd always say how I deserved a better friend and how bad she made things worst. It was hell to get things back to normal.. but I'd always make her smile again.

Maybe for the best I shouldn't know, might not be good for the spirit.

In any case, I hope she's alive and well. The woman that I idolized
    I knew a lady a few years ago who was like a mentor to me, the only person outside my family I had that much respect for. But something happened in some aspect of her personal life and she cut off all contact to me, her other friends, family, employers, everyone. I blamed myself for a while, but I knew I did nothing wrong and yet I kept blaming anyways. I realized it was a lost cause putting this blame on myself for something I know I did not do. You can only give someone the benefit of the doubt for so long.

You move on, you meet new people. Take the most valuble memories you had and leave the rest. It's the most you can do without driving yourself crazy.

Senior Member Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2008 07:03 PM
    Threads

well, for me I have alot of people that I miss, so I can't really narrow it down to just one. But when all of those memories flood in, I try to think about the present and not the past. Because those memories make me miss all of those people, and knowing that I will probably never see them again makes me sad, so that is why I put it out of my head and think about something else.

Senior Member demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_ has a reputation beyond repute demon_girl_'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2008 11:18 PM
    Threads

yeah,it's like that with friends, we fight,we don't talk and the next day they r gone.....even if the fights r stupid.......

Senior Member genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Tolerant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2010 03:31 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky Katt View Post
    ... Seriously, I'd like for you to get over yourself. NOW. She left. She's gone for good. "What's done is done" as Macbeth said so wisely.

Yes. I have a story. My grandfather died last summer. But guess what, life moves on. I'm sorry that I'm not showing you sympathy, but thinking about her won't help your situation.

Step 1: Beat yourself black and blue if you start thinking about her.
    Step 2: Make some new friends that are girls.
    Step 3: Find one girl out of all the girls that shares the same interests as you.
    Step 4: Go out on a date.
    Step 5: You take it from there.

Now, please, do us all a favor and cheer up.

... God I am a b----. But when it comes to those who can't move on...Well, I get a tiny bit more than angry.

1. You are 14.
    2. Sometimes people don't want to move on, which is fine.
    3. Forgetting someone is worse then never getting over someone.
    4. Some people get strongly attached and that is very hard to loose.
    5. It's more morally fitting not to get over them, and respect their memory.

I know that it causes a lot of hurt and pain to grieve over a loss. The better way obviously is just to get over someone and move on, I am pretty sure mostly everyone would agree. However it's part of being human.

So please keep your belligerence and criticism to yourself. It's only going to make someone feel worse. Maybe in a few years you'll understand.

Last edited by Santa Clause : 25/12/1bc at 00:00 AM. Reason: I felt like it, you idiot.

Senior Member Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2007 09:28 PM
    Threads

i use to play a massive online game, my player account got locked
    and i was unable to lock it...it's sucks because i played that game for 5 years
    it's like all those times i waste was for nothing.. i was really famous

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Click here View Post
    i use to play a massive online game, my player account got locked
    and i was unable to lock it...it's sucks because i played that game for 5 years
    it's like all those times i waste was for nothing.. i was really famous
    How sad. Really sad. Yes, I see perfectly how this partains to the subject at hand, which is forgetting someone. The connection is clear: Online account being locked and losing someone you care for. Yes, clear connection.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

Senior Member WIXIE has a reputation beyond repute WIXIE has a reputation beyond repute WIXIE has a reputation beyond repute WIXIE has a reputation beyond repute WIXIE has a reputation beyond repute WIXIE has a reputation beyond repute WIXIE has a reputation beyond repute WIXIE has a reputation beyond repute WIXIE has a reputation beyond repute WIXIE has a reputation beyond repute WIXIE has a reputation beyond repute WIXIE's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2009 08:49 AM
    Threads

It's good to remember. Because when we think about that memories, we'll remember that person forever. so, you need to remember the memories and her face always but you still need to keep moving on and be happy. She'll be happy for you too....

Sig made by me! No copy-copy!

[Waltzing Catastrophe] Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2013 06:53 PM
    Threads

Sorry for the loss of your friend. Memories may be good, but they can do some serious damage depending on your mental condition. It's good to remember good things, but try not to do it so often. Maybe once in a while is okay, but try to avoid thinking about it too often. I, myself, have lost a friend and he'll never come back, and it hurts. But I try to think of him watching over me and sometimes taking a nap in my living room on occassions. A nap that he'll never wake from. It does hurt, it really does. But try to avoid thinking too much of it. And if your mind does wander to the past times, think of how her life might have improved or yours. =]

Closed Thread

Thread Information