AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Ban Abortion? Is it right?

Senior Member Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2007 09:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs down Ban Abortion? Is it right?

Feel free to leave suggestions

A mother having a abortion is completely wrong!
    and those who have abortion should go to jail to me from my point of view? you're a killing a baby who was soon to be somebody in life

That baby could've made a difference, that baby could've invented something worth while.. and the lord clearly says 'you shall not murder'
    Exodus 20:13

Don't give me that.. it's a FETUS and a FETUS doesn't think.. ect..
    nope.. that fetus is something that can form into a human being
    and therefore killing it is wrong.

just like a chicken's egg for example.. it's not fully develop but it's something that can turn to a healthy chicken that people can eat.

I've heard alot of people say if god already knows you before you were born then wouldn't he know that your mother would have aborted you?

yes it's true god do know you before you was born.. and he can't prevent a mother to abort her child.. it's not his choice.. it's the mothers

So many children are lost because people do not see that abortion is wrong. However, there are cases of children surviving and they have an amazing story to tell. Many of the great people of today could have been aborted. What would we be missing from today's society if we had aborted the great people of this nation? Abortion is wrong because of how much the Lord reveres life in the Bible. He sees this subject with the utmost disgust and disrespect for what He has created. If a mother was to think about how incredible the formation of a baby through her body really is, she might have a different perspective on whether or not to terminate the pregnancy

and many people believe that rape is the main reason that abortion is legal
    When a woman gets pregnant, always consider the baby a blessing no matter how the child was conceived. This is a great anti abortion argument because the Lord would not put a child in anyone's life if He did not have great plans for it. This is another great anti abortion argument because the Lord would never knit together trash and He loves his children and honors them completely

just like many people say.. that they wouldn't like it if they was aborted
    and you think the babies getting aborted from here and know would like that?

Last edited by Click here; 07-03-2007 at 02:37 PM.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Click here View Post
    [COLOR=Red]That baby could've made a difference, that baby could've invented something worth while.. and the lord clearly says 'you shall not murder'
    Exodus 20:13
    Murder is the unlawful taking of a life, not the taking of a life in general. Thus, if it is legal to do an abortion, abortion is not murder.

[COLOR=Yellow]Don't give me that.. it's a FETUS and a FETUS doesn't think.. ect..
    nope.. that fetus is something that can form into a human being
    and therefore killing it is wrong.
    But we kill human beings all the time in war and so forth. Why is that right when killing a potential corpse raping serial killing Hitler is wrong?

just like a chicken's egg for example.. it's not fully develop but it's something that can turn to a healthy chicken that people can eat.
    I don't get your argument.

[COLOR=White]I've heard alot of people say if god already knows you before you were born then wouldn't he know that your mother would have aborted you?
    That presumes god exists, and is relevant. The church is separated from the state, and thus god has nothing to do with legislation.

yes it's true god do know you before you was born.. and he can't prevent a mother to abort her child.. it's not his choice.. it's the mothers
    But everything is the act of god, right? Thus it is his choice.

So many children are lost because people do not see that abortion is wrong. However, there are cases of children surviving and they have an amazing story to tell. Many of the great people of today could have been aborted. What would we be missing from today's society if we had aborted the great people of this nation? Abortion is wrong because of how much the Lord reveres life in the Bible. He sees this subject with the utmost disgust and disrespect for what He has created. If a mother was to think about how incredible the formation of a baby through her body really is, she might have a different perspective on whether or not to terminate the pregnancy

The world is OVERPOPULATED. We need LESS people, not MORE.

and many people believe that rape is the main reason that abortion is legal
    [SIZE=2]When a woman gets pregnant, always consider the baby a blessing no matter how the child was conceived. This is a great anti abortion argument because the Lord would not put a child in anyone's life if He did not have great plans for it. This is another great anti abortion argument because the Lord would never knit together trash and He loves his children and honors them completely
    So, people like Hitler, Stalin, Mengele, Mao Tse Dong, Pol Pot, etc. they were all acting out the work of God?

just like many people say.. that they wouldn't like it if they was aborted
    and you think the babies getting aborted from here and know would like that?
    I wouldn't mind being aborted. It's not like I would have lived to tell the difference. If it was that or grow up unwanted in some white thrash trailer, I'd rather be aborted.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Senior Member Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Murder is the unlawful taking of a life, not the taking of a life in general. Thus, if it is legal to do an abortion, abortion is not murder.

Yeah just like execution is legal, it's still killing and sort of wrong.

But we kill human beings all the time in war and so forth. Why is that right when killing a potential corpse raping serial killing Hitler is wrong?

Of course we kill humans all the time, but is that a reason to kill the newborns?

That presumes god exists, and is relevant. The church is separated from the state, and thus god has nothing to do with legislation.

the world is overpopulated? are you kidding me?.....and give me a reason why so call we need less people

So, people like Hitler, Stalin, Mengele, Mao Tse Dong, Pol Pot, etc. they were all acting out the work of God?

you don't get it

I wouldn't mind being aborted. It's not like I would have lived to tell the difference. If it was that or grow up unwanted in some white thrash trailer, I'd rather be aborted.

Well everyone has their own opinion mate, i myself would like to be aborted
    but living your life is a whole different thing.. i rather live and die than to be aborted and not know what the word life means
    Last edited by Click here; 07-03-2007 at 02:45 PM.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yeah just like execution is legal, it's still killing and sort of wrong.
    It is killing, but it is not murder.

Of course we kill humans all the time, but is that a reason to kill the newborns?
    Newborns? They haven't been born yet.

the world is overpopulated? are you kidding me?.....and give me a reason why so call we need less people
    No, I am not kidding you. The last hundred years, the world population has almost doubled. And it is increasing exponentially. And we have a limited set of resources: The more people on earth, the less resources there are to go around.

you don't get it
    You said god had a plan for all of us, thus all dictators and evil people must be doing the work of god, right?

Well everyone has their own opinion mate, i myself would like to be aborted
    but living your life is a whole different thing.. i rather live and die than to be aborted and not know what the word life means
    You made blanket statements about what all aborted babies want. Though, they haven't even begun thinking yet.
    Last edited by Eris; 07-03-2007 at 02:51 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    This is not about personal opinions, it's about arguments. What you and I personally believe is entirely irrelevant to most arguments.
    Actually this is a discussion not an argument.. and there's a difference in that

what i meant by opinion is people having to tell their part about babies getting aborted

so what are you saying?

abortion should stay legal, while i say it should be illegal

The Rocker Witch Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2008 12:51 PM
    Threads

I don't support illegal abortion, but casting and "Eeeviiiiil!!11!" light over all the the case scenarios is not good either. You're telling me that is good if a 13 year who got raped takes her chances and have a baby that may kill her during child birth? Sorry, but your point is a little naive.

However, there are cases of children surviving and they have an amazing story to tell.
    I don't thinks this is a good way of describing people whose parents choose to have them. It sounds like their mother wanted to get an abortion and failed.
    The Member Formerly Known as ~*Haru*~

[ This is my World, and you can't Join it ]
    ×Inhumane and Beautiful×

You're a 90's kid when...
    You know that, before SpongeBob, the Snorkels inhabited the bottom of the Sea.

[~Set done by Megami~]

Gil
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

so what are you saying?

abortion should stay legal, while i say it should be illegal
    Yes, that's our standpoints, they alone are meaningless. It's the arguments for and against them that have purpose.

Serenith's pet Crocodile Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2010 03:37 PM
    Threads

Seems like this is already getting out of hand.

Let me make a quick point. The population of the world has increased 6 fold over the last 100 years. The planet is getting extremely overpopulated, and it's only going to get worse.

Also, a baby is not consider an individual living being until AFTER it leaves the womb. While it's still inside, it's essentially a vegetable, simply feeding off the nutrients of its carrier. In ways, it's a parasite. If a woman doesn't want that, I believe she has the right to get an abortion.

Whether this is ethical or not doesn't matter. The fetus is part of her body as long as she carries it, and I believe she has the freedom to choose whether she wants it or not.

By the way, your comparison to this and a chicken egg is irrelevent. We eat those eggs, you know.
    Sig by -Ookami-, thank you Ookami!

Elder Scrolls Oblivion: A Tale Retold

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=94454

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

/Killing a fetus/
    murdering a fetus/

there's no difference... people go and have sex without protection
    because they know they could simply abort the baby.. aw shucks they don't really care

Newborns? They haven't been born yet.

they haven't.. true.. but would be

No, I am not kidding you. The last hundred years, the world population has almost doubled. And it is increasing exponentially. And we have a limited set of resources: The more people on earth, the less resources there are to go around.

dude? that is just so lame and makes no sense.. there are more people getting killed than people making babies

You said god had a plan for all of us, thus all dictators and evil people must be doing the work of god, right?

God do have a plan for you to live and be healthy..
    but what god cannot do it is prevent someone from being bad and choosing the wrong direction..

You made blanket statements about what all aborted babies want. Though, they haven't even begun thinking yet.

They wouldn't want to die, if they could think
    a mother shouldn't kill their babies even if the baby wanted to die in life
    because she would still be killing it..
    let the baby live and make it's own decision
    Last edited by Click here; 07-03-2007 at 03:05 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

/Killing a fetus/
    murdering a fetus/

there's no difference... people go and have sex without protection
    because they know they could simply abort the baby.. aw shucks they don't really care
    I think I gave you a very clear meaning of the word murder as opposed to killing earlier. Murder is the unlawful killing of a human being. Killing is the taking of a human life. Murder is killing, but killing is not necessarily murder.

Serenith's pet Crocodile Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

dude? that is just so lame and makes no sense.. there are more people getting killed than people making babies
    What are you basing this from? Because last time I heard, the population of today is 6 times as much as it was 100 years ago.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_population

Nice chart to look at.
    They wouldn't want to die, if they could think
    a mother shouldn't kill their babies even if the baby wanted to die in life
    because she would still be killing it..
    let the baby live and make it's own decision
    Makes no sense. The are unable to think before they're out the womb, and they're unable to make a serious decision until after the age of 10.
    Last edited by Ichiro Matsuchani; 07-03-2007 at 03:11 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    I think I gave you a very clear meaning of the word murder as opposed to killing earlier. Murder is the unlawful killing of a human being. Killing is the taking of a human life. Murder is killing, but killing is not necessarily murder.
    murdering and killing a human yes, but not a fetus

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ichiro Matsuchani View Post
    What are you basing this from? Because last time I heard, the population of today is 6 times as much as it was 100 years ago.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_population

Nice chart to look at.
    What does the population getting bigger have to do with anything?
    i say the more the better, what could possible go wrong?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

murdering and killing a human yes, but not a fetus
    Your argument doesn't make any sense. A fetus is the making of a human being, so why isn't the same thing? You were the one saying earlier that a fetus is a living being. So now you're saying that they are not the equivalent of a human? That further supports the idea that abortion should stay legal.

Think about it. More people need more food. More food means more plants and livestock. We'll be exhausting those resources. What happens once we've used them up? We starve. That's the problem

I am Tempest Wind again!~ Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2008 09:59 PM
    Threads

What does the population getting bigger have to do with anything?
    i say the more the better, what could possible go wrong?
    Not enough food for the human population, making world hunger a even bigger problem.
    .:Rest in peace Legend_S:.
    Sig/Av not made by me
    "Two MEN just kicked a BUILDING into the SKY!God I love anime."

Senior Member Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2008 02:15 PM
    Threads

I think abortion is really a sticky subject. On a purely moral level I think it's wrong, killing people in any fashion is wrong. But, we do not live in a perfect world, and lets get real here, morality changes from person to person. it's a very romantic sentiment that every life is precious, and a blessing. But that simply isn't looking at things practically. Some one has to take care of this "blessing", being a good parent is incredibly hard. A lot of adults who actually wanted kids can't handle it, let alone accidental parents.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

the world getting overporpulated is not somehow based on abortion
    people will always have babies.. and some likes to keep them than abort them...

and world hunger?... lol...that probally won't happen in millions of years to come

Senior Member Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

and world hunger?... lol...that probally won't happen in millions of years to come
    Africa says hi

Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 04:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0202-0359-4623-9027

Abortion is going to happen whether its legal or not.

Also, would you rather have the baby tossed in a dumpster? Perhaps a portable bathroom? Compared to some things that peope do do, abortion seems like a pretty mild and humane alternative.
    A MaruDashi Creation

Gil
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Eh, population increase is exponential, that is, if we in the six thousand years the bible says we've been on earth have gone from two individuals to 6 billion, then in merely ten thousand years, we'll be roughly 500,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,00 0,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, 000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,00 0,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, 000,000,000,000,000,000 people.

That's a lot of mouths to feed.
    Last edited by Eris; 07-03-2007 at 03:33 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Abortion is going to happen whether its legal or not.
    This is 100% correct, what a lot of people don't get is making something illegal will in no way, shape, or form, stop it. This is why gun laws don't work, and it's why drug laws have been a failure.
    Last edited by Rem; 07-03-2007 at 03:34 PM.

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

I fully support abortion, its alot more humane to kill off a fetus than let it grow up in todays society, also, it will help keep the over-all population down.

And Click Here, you don't know "the lord" read the Old Testement of the bible, and there you will see gods true nature.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Rem View Post
    I think abortion is really a sticky subject. On a purely moral level I think it's wrong, killing people in any fashion is wrong. But, we do not live in a perfect world, and lets get real here, morality changes from person to person. it's a very romantic sentiment that every life is precious, and a blessing. But that simply isn't looking at things practically. Some one has to take care of this "blessing", being a good parent is incredibly hard. A lot of adults who actually wanted kids can't handle it, let alone accidental parents.
    i completely agree with you..

but people are just so careless now and days..they don't think
    when they having sex all they could think is simply just doing it

instead of thinking
    *am i going to have a baby*?
    maybe if they said that in their head they wouldn't have had un-protected sex.. maybe they would..but half wouldn't

and i've come to a point to realize how 13 years get rape ect..
    but soon see that half of the time the reason of them getting rape
    is when they hang out with the wrong people, and choose the wrong direction.. sometimes the most....

and by that? i would gladly want abortion to be legal only on that reason.. the man does the rape gets the consequences.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Africa, as mentioned before. They're already feeling it. And at the rate the population is increasing, we barely have 100 years until it's a very real situation.

I'll just put my thoughts out with a quick summary. If the woman doesn't want a baby, let her get rid of it. It's her own problem.
    Last edited by Ichiro Matsuchani; 07-03-2007 at 03:44 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ichiro Matsuchani View Post
    Africa, as mentioned before. They're already feeling it. And at the rate the population is increasing, we barely have 100 years until it's a very real situation.

I'll just put my thoughts out with a quick summary. If the woman doesn't want a baby, let her get rid of it. It's her own problem.
    having abortion have nothing to do with the world being overporpulated
    okay? so have sex and just abort the baby just because of world hunger?

people will always have baby.. and not abort them if the world was meant to be this way then so be it.. there's no way we can prevent
    and abortion isn't part of it..

and just a quick summary? if the woman doesn't want a baby?
    then don't go spoil your life and have un-protective sex and then later say "i made a mistake!"

if you kill someone you go to jail, and that has the same similarity as aborting a baby

Closed Thread

Thread Information