AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: if you could say anything to any of the inuyasha characters,what would it be?

Junior Member ruby_red_angel is infamous around these parts ruby_red_angel is infamous around these parts ruby_red_angel is infamous around these parts ruby_red_angel is infamous around these parts ruby_red_angel's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2007 02:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    on a brige leeding me to my fantasy were everything comes to life and taking me away from hell,earth
    Threads

Default if you could say anything to any of the inuyasha characters,what would it be?

well,i ask this question because some times i watch this show,and they do something so stuipid i just whant to yell at them in there faces what there doing wrong or i see somthing so cool i just whant to shuot uot somthing and this kind of feeling makes me get up and think about it,what would you like to say?

rules:
    1)dont be mean other people here might take i seriecly,call the cops, come to your house, and beat you with those stick things they cary around
    2)you can say hell and damn but not to seriecly
    3)dont make funn of people because there reply is either stuipid or lame, its there thought
    4)say anything about the characters!!!anthing thats on your mind,there thier not here,whitch is a good thing because miroku would probubly suck you up in his herpes infested hand of his
    5)ENJOY!!!!

Senior Member Sonica is a splendid one to behold Sonica is a splendid one to behold Sonica is a splendid one to behold Sonica is a splendid one to behold Sonica is a splendid one to behold Sonica is a splendid one to behold Sonica is a splendid one to behold Sonica's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2007 11:04 AM
    Threads

I have only seen a few episodes but, from what I have seen I would probably say something like "THAT WAS AWESOME HOW DID YOU DO THAT!".

Pocky muncher #1 ^_^ Chi#1 is infamous around these parts Chi#1 is infamous around these parts Chi#1 is infamous around these parts Chi#1 is infamous around these parts Chi#1 is infamous around these parts Chi#1 is infamous around these parts Chi#1 is infamous around these parts Chi#1 is infamous around these parts Chi#1 is infamous around these parts Chi#1 is infamous around these parts Chi#1 is infamous around these parts Chi#1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2008 10:09 PM
    Lost on Cloud 9* yes the one with the silver lining*
    Threads

i would say:
    To inuyasha: why are you so dense? Can't you see that Kagome loves you? I'm mean ya, you loved kikyo and you should avenge her and let her rest in peace but you have to rememebr that she's dead.
    To Kagome: Chill out!
    To Shippo: ur anoying
    To seshy: I love you!!! omg! (j/k..thought i really would) anyways, why do you act so mean? Deep down we all know that u really love Rin and is a good person.
    To sango and miroku: Two of you shoudl just get toegther already! We all know u secretly love each other!
    To Koga: go out with that wolf girl...kagome belongs to inuyasha.
    To Nuraku: damn....You need to die already..sheessh!
    Last edited by Chi#1; 07-02-2007 at 05:35 PM.
    I WANT YOU TO BAD REP ME....PLEASE!

(\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)

This is BunnyCopy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Senior Member Wicked Pleasures has a reputation beyond repute Wicked Pleasures has a reputation beyond repute Wicked Pleasures has a reputation beyond repute Wicked Pleasures has a reputation beyond repute Wicked Pleasures has a reputation beyond repute Wicked Pleasures has a reputation beyond repute Wicked Pleasures has a reputation beyond repute Wicked Pleasures has a reputation beyond repute Wicked Pleasures has a reputation beyond repute Wicked Pleasures has a reputation beyond repute Wicked Pleasures has a reputation beyond repute Wicked Pleasures's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2008 01:15 PM
    Threads

Oh, wow, what wouldn't I say?
    Kikyo: Leave Inuyasha alone if you can't make up your mind whether you like him or not.
    Inuyasha: Pick Kagome. She's alive, after all.
    Naraku: You..are the worst villian...EVER. Geez..would you just die already and stop modding??

That's...all I can think of right now... o.o Chi#1 already said everything.

Why, yes!!
    I am a Hitsugaya fangirl!

Junior Member Possibilities is just really nice Possibilities is just really nice Possibilities is just really nice Possibilities is just really nice Possibilities is just really nice Possibilities's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2007 12:45 AM
    As much as I'd like to say...yeah, I'm lying. All you need to know is U.S.
    Threads

I'd tell Kagome to grow a spine. I despise that girl.

[...o.o Wicked?? Arianna! It's you!! How did I not see that? PM MEE!!! ]
    もも!!

:Sigh: Look at her. Isn't she perfect? She's cute and tough. -fanboys-

Junior Member ruby_red_angel is infamous around these parts ruby_red_angel is infamous around these parts ruby_red_angel is infamous around these parts ruby_red_angel is infamous around these parts ruby_red_angel's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    on a brige leeding me to my fantasy were everything comes to life and taking me away from hell,earth
    Threads

id say to sesshomaru:you need to stop being so heartless and make up with your brother
    i mean,come on!!its obveous that inuyasha whants to become full demon
    so you can actsep him as your brother!!!!
    to kagome:get it over with and tell inuyasha that you love him,SHEESH!!!
    to inuyasha:stop being a coplete idiot and dump kikyo,she tried killing you!!!
    to miroku:STOP BEING A SMART ALICK AND START BEING USEFULL!!!you have no real powers and you almost never uase your wind tunnel.
    to kikyo:die already
    to naraku:YOU GO TO HELL YOU STUIPID DONKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am Tempest Wind again!~ Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2008 09:59 PM
    Threads

I would only talk to Shippo....but I wouldnt talk to him. Rather, I would use him as a football.
    .:Rest in peace Legend_S:.
    Sig/Av not made by me
    "Two MEN just kicked a BUILDING into the SKY!God I love anime."

Yoko Littner Fan Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2014 08:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

To Sesshoumaru: If you are going to kill Inuyasha, do it as soon as possible.
    To Naraku: You should actually kill a good guy for once, rather than killing your own creations. Take out Sesshoumaru or Sango, that would be fun.
    To Kagome: You really need to work on your Miko skills.

Quote Originally Posted by ruby_red_angle
    to kikyo:die already
    There is a topic about this that is pinned purely for the purpose of stoping these kinds of comment.

Member rubymoonlight has a spectacular aura about rubymoonlight has a spectacular aura about rubymoonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2007 01:54 AM
    Threads

Inuyasha: you should really have a tail, it the fashion nowadays
    Kagome: your arrows are pathetic, learn martial arts or sumtin.
    Miroku: <sits next to and waits for it>
    Sango: you are awsome! not only the best character but the smartest of the group.
    Shippou: get lost
    Kirara: lemme ride you pleease

lalalalove. keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2011 10:51 AM
    Threads

i'd like to talk to Kagome. i'd like to ask her:
    1 - "If u really want to go to college so bad then why do u spend so much time in the fedural (sp) area?"
    2 - "why do u care so much about tests? why don't u just live in the fedural area?"

Member LitleMoonDemon is just really nice LitleMoonDemon is just really nice LitleMoonDemon is just really nice LitleMoonDemon is just really nice LitleMoonDemon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-05-2007 04:05 PM
    Threads

To Kagura : You are my idol in some way.Can you please be my mentor?!

Kikyo : I know,I know, you are good and all,but please when you die stay dead!

Inuyasha : Stupid hot blind baka (idiot)...

Rin : You are soo cute!!!! ^_^

Kagome : You cry to much...

Kouga : *hot,hot,hot,...*

Naraku : Did you just make all those children of yours yourself?And you are sure that you are male? Ok...

My family :
    Big awsome sis : afuku
    I'm a dragon lord/golden dregon to : xssence
    Cool-cold lil bro : Hitsugaya389
    Cute lil sis : sakura-chan
    My lil cute sis : Sakura Itachi
    ...and more open places ^_^ Just send me a message and if you want to join !

Dark Angel from Hell Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2008 09:20 PM
    Threads

To Sesshomaru: Are you just plain retarded or what?
    To InuYasha: Kitty!!
    To Naraku: My grandma could kill inuyasha in less than 3 sec! God ur an insult to all evil!( goes on a rant from there)
    To Jacken: *throws across the world*
    I'm Back~!

Sorry I was gone so long! I had so much to do!

Senior Member Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Compass
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2012 07:00 PM
    Threads

; Cough. ; I'd tell Sessho to get a damned life, Kagome to be nicer to the Hanyou, and the Hanyou to not be harsh on the others. Miroku to stop being perverted, and Sango not to be brash..etc. I could go on for ages like this. I'm sure you want me to shut up now. xP
    Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns... yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope...

My love has come. Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2010 10:44 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2370 0071 2517 5181

miroku: obviously sango wants you in some little way so just give up the little speach its geting old.
    Kagome: (takes out knife) are you ready to die?
    kikyo: either shut up and die or take inuyasha
    inuyasha: if you dont pick one soon i think ill die of seeing you go back and forth.

Funny how? Funny like a clown? Do I amuse you?

Member Elysian Sunrise will become famous soon enough Elysian Sunrise's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2007 07:38 PM
    Threads

Miroku and Sango: God!!! Hurry up and go out!
    Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to!

lalalalove. keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2011 10:51 AM
    Threads

Kagura: You're never going to be free so just give in and do whatever u can w/ the freedom u already have!

Kanna: Do something about Kagura -rolls eyes-

Junior Member wisteria is on a distinguished road wisteria's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2007 02:40 PM
    Threads

Inuyasha: He straight forard but sensitive at times.
    Kaogme: Cool, but when Inuyasha says something wrong or does somtething to upset Kagome, she gets all upset.
    Miroku: A real girl getter, but always fail to get a girl. When he asks any girl to bear his chikdren, Sango always buts in by giving Miroku the evil stair.
    Sango: seeking reveng for her village and is trying to get her brother.
    Shippo: scardy fox and always makes inuyasha mad.
    Kilala: helps sango and anyone else to get to places.

Member Demon-grl has a brilliant future Demon-grl has a brilliant future Demon-grl has a brilliant future Demon-grl has a brilliant future Demon-grl has a brilliant future Demon-grl has a brilliant future Demon-grl has a brilliant future Demon-grl has a brilliant future Demon-grl has a brilliant future Demon-grl has a brilliant future Demon-grl has a brilliant future Demon-grl's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2008 12:41 AM
    huh? location? oh! standing right behind u over ur sholders.*smiles*....
    Threads

Inu-yasha:"AAAHHH!!!YOUR SO STUPID!!!!GO OUT WITH KAGOME!!! cuz u & her love each other....& u guys complete each other as well....

nuraku: DIE, DIE ALL READY!!!!!

sessy:GO AWAY & LEAVE INU-YASHA ALONE!!!

uh thts pretty much i'd say
    Demon-grl......
    cool big demon sis~momijilol
    first sis~kawairashii hikari
    kute lil sis~karami mew uchiha
    cool big bro~splark23
    kute lil bro~ tari suchiru
    pm me if u want to be in my family...

Junior Member LiketheRain will become famous soon enough LiketheRain will become famous soon enough LiketheRain's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2007 03:46 PM
    At your mom's house trying to reach the cookie jar
    Threads

Hey wassup everybody this is my first post!!! I haven't seen all the Inuyasha episodes but i've seen quite a few

To Inuyasha: Forget about friggin Kikyo because Kagome loves you and you love her so show her how you feel!

To Kagome: Don't give up on Inuyasha

To Kikyo: I hate you so go die pleeeeease!!!

To Miroku: You perve i would so slap you if you were real

Sango: You go girl!!!!!!!
    “Sometimes, I wish I was the rain so I could touch people
    and feel their feelings and maybe connect with their hearts.
    Maybe then I might understand his pain.”

Best buddy: QWE you are so awesome luv ya bud!!!
    Zangetzu IA Your are awesome!

Senior Member tears of sorrow has much to be proud of tears of sorrow has much to be proud of tears of sorrow has much to be proud of tears of sorrow has much to be proud of tears of sorrow has much to be proud of tears of sorrow has much to be proud of tears of sorrow has much to be proud of tears of sorrow has much to be proud of tears of sorrow's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2007 03:32 PM
    Threads

This is what I will say

To Inyuasha
    Me: Inuyasha! you 2 timer! You are a loser! Go to Kikyo. She is your one true love. Die with her.

To Kagome
    Me: You are weak. You dress in a skit when you are traveling. You and Inuyasha don't belong 2gether.

To Kikyo
    Me: You are so alsome! You are beautful! and Kagome is not! never will she pass you!

To Miroku
    Me: You pervert!

To Sesshomaru
    Me: I love you!
    Sadness befalls in the heart
    Madness fills in the eyes
    Happiness dies in tears
    Love is nothing more then a mere thought

Junior Member XxBeautifullyxBrokenxX has a spectacular aura about XxBeautifullyxBrokenxX has a spectacular aura about XxBeautifullyxBrokenxX's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2007 06:25 PM
    In a house, and that is all you will know...
    Threads

My friends answer (im on da phone w. her right now): Kouga, give up and be with ayame for crying out loud!

My answer: To Kikyou, MUA HA HA HA!!! DIE AND STAY DEAD you fricken *****!!!! And, just give up already. INUYASHA AND KAGOME FOREVER!!!!

yeah, clearly, i have problems. But so does she.

To Jaken: are you an imp or a toad?

To Naraku: Why the flippin do you want that damn Shikon jewel?! Well, if you like it cuz its shiny, i can't really blame you.
    Last edited by XxBeautifullyxBrokenxX; 07-23-2007 at 09:59 PM.
    "Sometimes living can be hard, but it's only because we're alive that we can make each other laugh, cry, be happy."

-Tohru Honda (Fruits Basket)

Junior Member XxBeautifullyxBrokenxX has a spectacular aura about XxBeautifullyxBrokenxX has a spectacular aura about XxBeautifullyxBrokenxX's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2007 06:25 PM
    In a house, and that is all you will know...
    Threads

oh, and... To Inuyasha: YOU FLIPPIN TWO TIMING BAKA!!! PICK SOMEONE, DAMMIT!!!
    Last edited by XxBeautifullyxBrokenxX; 07-23-2007 at 09:59 PM.
    "Sometimes living can be hard, but it's only because we're alive that we can make each other laugh, cry, be happy."

-Tohru Honda (Fruits Basket)

Member animeotaku15 will become famous soon enough animeotaku15's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2008 05:42 PM
    Threads

Me: Inuyasha, SIT!!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by XxBeautifullyxBrokenxX View Post
    oh, and... To Inuyasha: YOU FLIPPIN TWO TIMING BAKA!!! PICK SOMEONE, DAMMIT!!!
    nooooooooooo!++++dont be mean to him!!!inuyasha you dont listen to a word she says!!(as you can see im in love with inuyasha)

Gods of Death Love Apples Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2012 10:56 AM
    Threads

Inuyasha, Would you rather go with a Dead girl or someone who is already alive?
    Kirara, What is your real speicies name anyway? I Know its Not "Two Tail"
    O_o
    Sig and Avatar
    by: GoodyLucky

Warcraft: Hit me up!
    Server: Skywall
    Main Toon: Phinvarra
    Alt Toons: Kazrawr and Nithilus

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information