AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Yui...

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 05:05 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Yui...

Oh well...
    One friend of mine recommended me her,and I said "why not?",since I listen to everything I like...
    And I loved her,she's great solo artist,with very beautiful voice...I can definitely recommend her to everyone that likes this type of music^^

Actually this thread is created mainly for me to see how many of you actually know about her,and for those that don't know - if you want,listen to it,you have nothing to lose...

Anyway,here's a little something I came across:
    YUI is a Japanese pop-rock artist who was born in Fukuoka on March 26 1987. She plays the acoustic guitar and also writes her own songs. She was not always into music, though. When she was in 9th grade, she was into poems, but a year or so later, with the recommendation of a friend, she began to write songs and play guitar, eventually dreaming of becoming a professional.

She was finally recognized in 2003, at a SONY audition. After all the judges gave her the highest score possible, everyone knew she was going to be big. Her single, Life, which was the fifth ending for the anime Bleach, made her gain popularity outside of Japan. She released her first album, From Me to You, on February 22 2006 and it was well received.

She has also recently dabbled in acting for she played a part in the 2006 film "Taiyou no Uta".

That's it for now...

......sleepy......
    ...a gift from Balance...the legend itself...

~ click the button,I dare you ~

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Eh. She's okay. I got her last album, "Can't Buy My Love" because I liked a few songs on it, but her voice can get annoying after a while; she has a high voice even for a jpop singer.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Junior Member princess rukia has a spectacular aura about princess rukia has a spectacular aura about princess rukia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2007 09:33 PM
    Threads

shes great
    {~Rukia ~ }{~Kuchiki~}

Member Kuitchi is a name known to all Kuitchi is a name known to all Kuitchi is a name known to all Kuitchi is a name known to all Kuitchi is a name known to all Kuitchi is a name known to all Kuitchi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2010 02:33 AM
    Threads

I love Yui's voice. and she is beautiful too

My favorite Yui songs are Rolling star,Life, Tokyo,and many more.

Junior Member yuakri is on a distinguished road yuakri's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2007 11:21 AM
    Threads

hey....YUI is my idol le...
    i love her song n her latest album ma~~~Can't Buy My Love-My Generation/Understand....
    fav songs in anime~Rolling Star-BLEACH op5......Life-BLEACH ed5...

i'm desu and i know it. Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2012 02:33 AM
    Threads

I have a question:
    YUI is a totally different person from Yui Horie right?

Millicent Blanche dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician's Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2012 02:13 AM
    Underneath the night sky gazing at the moon and the shining stars sitting in a cliff above the ocean
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I like her too!
    I love goodbye days,rolling star and everything she sings.
    I got a cd where all her songs are burned last birthday of mine.
    Sets made by Mira Kaiba!!!^^

An exchange for a little bit of happiness is a life shattering pain. Bend if you must not break.

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 05:05 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Konata Izumi View Post
    I have a question:
    YUI is a totally different person from Yui Horie right?
    Yup,you got that one right,they're two totally different persons ^^
    I don't know about her every album,but those I know for sure are:
    ~ From me to You
    ~ Can't buy my Love
    Which are the only ones I really own...
    Beside them I only know about song known as Crossroad...
    My absolute favorite songs are:
    ~ Merry-Go-Round
    ~ LIFE
    ~ Ready to Love
    ~ Feel my Soul
    ~ Thank you my Teens
    ~ Crossroad

Konata Izumi,this is Yui...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	yuiyo4.jpg‎
Views:	55
Size:	201.4 KB
ID:	16338  
    ...a gift from Balance...the legend itself...

~ click the button,I dare you ~

Closed Thread

Thread Information