AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: my first sprite signature

Junior Member GhoztlyEpic is on a distinguished road GhoztlyEpic's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2007 06:26 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default my first sprite signature

Senior Member Ike44 has much to be proud of Ike44 has much to be proud of Ike44 has much to be proud of Ike44 has much to be proud of Ike44 has much to be proud of Ike44 has much to be proud of Ike44 has much to be proud of Ike44 has much to be proud of Ike44 has much to be proud of Ike44's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2007 05:40 AM
    Threads

It looks great. I like the color and lighting and the flow of the sig is good too.
    My Stuff
    PM me if you have a request
    My Favorite:

My Latest:

Patapon Warrior zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2009 11:27 PM
    Threads

It looks great, yes. But would you mind zooming the character since, i thinks its so small.
    Anyways! Keep it up!!

Elementress Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2009 08:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Cool sig - the lighting is awesome! I agree though, you might want to make the figure larger, since he is the focus of the sig. The text looks really good too - keep posting! ^.^
    Sooo many thanks to .Celeste for the lovely avvy!!! ::INTUITION GFX

Junior Member + ciro + is just really nice + ciro + is just really nice + ciro + is just really nice + ciro + is just really nice + ciro +'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2008 07:52 AM
    Threads

the color is nice, the lighting and contrast are nice too. so overall it's a nice sig, great job~

Feel the B A L A N C E
    : [My DA Gallery] : [AnimeOST Forum] :

Twin Cerberus Assasian Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2011 03:23 PM
    I have no memory to tell u, and even if I did u would die hearing it looking at the barrel of my gun
    Threads

Terry Bogard!*glomps the siggie* This has a nice dark and cool feeling to it, it's very good for your first one aswell.

It would be nice if I could see more of this from ya aswell, I think I may become a fan lol ^-^

"Sarcasm is my body's defense against your stupidity"-Unknown

Senior Member Yippy123 has a reputation beyond repute Yippy123 has a reputation beyond repute Yippy123 has a reputation beyond repute Yippy123 has a reputation beyond repute Yippy123 has a reputation beyond repute Yippy123 has a reputation beyond repute Yippy123 has a reputation beyond repute Yippy123 has a reputation beyond repute Yippy123 has a reputation beyond repute Yippy123 has a reputation beyond repute Yippy123 has a reputation beyond repute Yippy123's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2007 02:29 PM
    Threads

Wow! its great since its ur first sprite sig ^^ yea i agree with the others the image is a bit small...

*jealous*

Twin Cerberus Assasian Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2011 03:23 PM
    I have no memory to tell u, and even if I did u would die hearing it looking at the barrel of my gun
    Threads

A sprite is suppose to be small. That's the whole point in a sprite sig --; If it was big then it wouldn't be a sprite....

"Sarcasm is my body's defense against your stupidity"-Unknown

Senior Member ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-27-2007 07:10 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by + ciro + View Post
    the color is nice, the lighting and contrast are nice too. so overall it's a nice sig, great job~
    vey true each color brings out the next! Very Well Done!!
    What May be as White and Pure as a Cloud can be as Violent and Terrible as a Storm.

May Love find you.

he's adorable!^^

R.I.P. Legend S. We will always remeber you.

Need Anything?
    PM me! <3

Junior Member Kenaime is a splendid one to behold Kenaime is a splendid one to behold Kenaime is a splendid one to behold Kenaime is a splendid one to behold Kenaime is a splendid one to behold Kenaime is a splendid one to behold Kenaime is a splendid one to behold Kenaime is a splendid one to behold Kenaime's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2007 11:03 AM
    Threads

wow that's awesome
    I love it.It has that whole mystic feel to it

Closed Thread

Thread Information