AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: CFA's Trash Heap ~

Vividly Crazy .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2010 08:28 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    I'm telling you Souhi, Nessie is a tourist gag! ;___; Scotland :3
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default CFA's Trash Heap ~

I'm alive, sorta XP
    -Tilts hat- Evenin' :3
    Oh well, -throws some sigs in-

::

C & C?
    :3
    Last edited by .Alumina; 06-28-2007 at 02:14 PM.
    Sig by Me :3

[ :: Gan, Lettuce and .Alu..
    Corrupting the Masses since 2006 :: ]
    17.09.07 - Yaoi Day

Souhi - Largest Achievement Known to Man:
    Getting .Alu to watch Naruto

Senior Member Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2013 04:52 AM
    The land of hockey, beer, and a plague of corny stereotypes. Oh Canada.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Alrighty! I'll see what I can do in terms of opinions chibi-sensei xD

Alright first one, Robo-Ky..hmm. The background and C4Ds are so awesome, like out of a Sci-Fi movie. Which suits the render very well. I love the darkness of your backgrounds lately x] I also really like the rift of white behind your focal point. Makes it look like he's walking out a rift through space and time xD Only thing that I can say about it is maybe he turned out a bit too dark? I couldn't tell what it was at first. But I'd have to see the original to really say much. Great job!

Next up, your cursed gradient xD I still refuse to use that rainbow one. But I like this one. What words comes to mind...funky? Makes me want to put on music. Like an iPod ad It's neat and clean. Vector sigs always agree with me, just because they do a great job while looking so simple. My only thing is that the brush you used to color the bottom and right side sections seem jagged and it doesn't fit the clean lines of the rest. I LOVE the render though.

-phew-

Next up Wing Gundam. I won't say much because it's awesome and for the following reasons: A) I have a huge weak spot for Gundams B) you did it at 1 in the morning as I recall. I love how you positioned the extraction. It just envelops the entire signature without feeling like too much. That C4D just screams mech too. Looks like the inside of a supercomputer or something like that xP I love it. Text kind of evaded my eyes, but the positioning is clever.

What else here...oh! Ully I see. He's looking ... out of character xD I don't know where you got this pic (or maybe I do..hm) But it still makes me laugh. An Espada with earmuffs? Yikes. You kept things very nice and easy on this one from what I can decipher from the end result. Feels like he's outside in the middle of winter. Cool...quite literally. I'm still learning how to make that kind of background x] Awesome awesome.

Last but not least (I fear the flying sandal attack) is Hiyori. Well I know this sig since we did the tut together! Excellent result. The render you used is placed really really well. Flow is great. It's as though she's about to jump off the sig. I think though that in this case, you should've left the lightning out or maybe used a different blending mode. The lightning is too....out of place. Or rather, too clear. Feels like there's another sig under there x]

And yes I did type all that out, and YES maybe 3 sentences were actually helpful. I'm bored and...well that's all really.

Keep them coming chibi <3

--------------------------------------------

Yoo Jaesuk. Korea's loveable fool.
    --------------------------------------------
    Awesomely in your face set by Tatty!

"“All he could have; I made him just and right, sufficient to have stood, though free to fall.” - John Milton

Endless Dreams MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2008 10:07 PM
    Threads

Well i like all of them. They look great. My favorite are the last two. The backgrounds look great love the color in the last one and the images blend in well with the sig. text is nice on all of them. great job.

Sig and avie made by Mira <3

Vividly Crazy .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2010 08:28 AM
    I'm telling you Souhi, Nessie is a tourist gag! ;___; Scotland :3
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Just a Request from a Friend

Av:

Sig:

C & C?
    Sig by Me :3

[ :: Gan, Lettuce and .Alu..
    Corrupting the Masses since 2006 :: ]
    17.09.07 - Yaoi Day

Souhi - Largest Achievement Known to Man:
    Getting .Alu to watch Naruto

Endless Dreams MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2008 10:07 PM
    Threads

awesome request. i love it. the blending is perfect. Colors are great. Nice effects. Avi is great also. Love it.

Sig and avie made by Mira <3

Elementress Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2009 08:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Nice sigs! I especially like the Bleach Hollow one and the last set you did. The colors and images blend really well. Keep up the awesome work, and keep posting! ^^
    Sooo many thanks to .Celeste for the lovely avvy!!! ::INTUITION GFX

Closed Thread

Thread Information