AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Haunted House..

AF's Paranormalist Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2009 02:54 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Paranormalist

I know there are always skeeptical people when it comes to ghosts but ill only beleive it if i see it

but, there are so many stories that it is hard not to beleive them

Af's Paranormalist. Got a Question about the paranormal? PM i'll help.

Member Sarayashiki Punk #1 is a splendid one to behold Sarayashiki Punk #1 is a splendid one to behold Sarayashiki Punk #1 is a splendid one to behold Sarayashiki Punk #1 is a splendid one to behold Sarayashiki Punk #1 is a splendid one to behold Sarayashiki Punk #1 is a splendid one to behold Sarayashiki Punk #1 is a splendid one to behold Sarayashiki Punk #1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2007 03:48 PM
    Threads

I've never really lived in a haunted house but I have seen plenty of things. It would be out of the corner of my eye and I'd look and it would be gone. I think the creepiest instance was I was at my old house in Palm Beach on the driveway next to my mom who was talking to my neighbor. I caught a glimpse of a dark figure with what seemed to be a bowler on and when I saw it, my mom stopped her conversation and asked, "Did you see that?" and my neighbor said no and I said yes. There was no sign of anyone around so we just put it off. Another time, I was dipping my head in the sink to get my hair wet and I looked up and saw someone behind me in the mirror and when i took my head out of the sink and looked around, there was no one.

When my grandmother was a child in Puerto Rico, her house was haunted. She said that she would be lying awake and the covers would be pulled off her and this happened weekly. One time she awoke to being pulled slowly off the bed and when she looked at her ankle, no one was present.

Im kinda skeptical of the supernatural but I don't completely rule it out.

Loveless ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2007 01:04 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I want one! T-T

I was about ten years old and i was sleeping at my aunts house, me and my mom woke up to hearing loud banging upstairs in the attic, so she yelled up and told whatever it was to knock it off (the house was previously owned by a man and his daughter who died in a fire and the house ended up haveing to be rebuilt) anyway the next day we went up to the attic to see what it was and there was dust footprints on the roof (which is odd b/c dust doesnt stick to things above it usually gets pulled by gravity and lands on tables and stuff) and all the stuffed animals had their eyes pulled out and stuffing was everywhere..... it was so weird x.X
    :l: Love :l: Passion :l: Desire :l:
    L O V E L E S S
    - Sometimes Gender doesn't matter.... -

Ph. D. in Pokomon Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2011 03:35 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: gamrtagnotfound

I haven't really been in a house that could be considered "haunted". Though alot of my cousins, aunts, and uncles are convinced there's something in the closet in one of the rooms in my grandma's house. A big reason for it must be the fact that it doesn't close properly, so it's always opened up a little bit. My uncle told us that late at night he'd feel like someone was watching him from there. My other uncles and my cousins say the same thing. I think they're just paranoid. I've slept in that room probably close to 100 times (I used to spend the night alot when my cousins would visit for the weekend) and have had no trouble sleeping, and no feeling that anyone was watching me. My family probably watches too many of those ghost shows on the Discovery Channel.

Member silvernutbar is a jewel in the rough silvernutbar is a jewel in the rough silvernutbar is a jewel in the rough silvernutbar is a jewel in the rough silvernutbar's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2007 05:10 PM
    in that place with a roof, walls, and a tv.
    Threads

Well there have been a lot of 'instances' for people in my family, but few were purely a haunted place. We'd see random really freaky things. Me for instance, the freakiest thing I ever saw that I know wasn't an hallucination would be at a chicken house I worked at collecting eggs. (yes farm work still does happen.. enjoy your eggs.. the chicken I swiped em from didn't enjoy me takin em!)

I look down the aisle and see in the far distance a black spot, that quickly turns out to be the blackest cat with the brightest yellow eyes I have ever seen.

The chickens would normally be all up in a chicken related tizzy, but they acted like it wasn't even there. It knew >I< was there though, as it began crawling towards me.

Now I shrugged it off for a minute, and got back to work. Oh well, a cat.. big deal..

I look up again and the cat is MUCH closer, and a lot bigger. It's head is brushing the bottom of the nearest little chicken hutch. A hutch that is a good two feet off the ground.

Now.. this lovely critter didn't seem even remotely interested in readily available chickens it was padding its way towards me.

For some unknown reason though, it decided to high tail it out of there at warp speed, and then manage to slip through the door at the end.. a door that barely had an inch or two open when I went to check it.

Now unless I had a panther in my chicken house something 'unusual' happened.

Other related stories. My brother-in-law got killed in a road accident while he was working. Hours before anyone told my parents, they heard someone keep calling their individual names, and they were constantly asking back and forth to each other what the other wanted.

Both were sure, the other was playing tricks. This also occured in a chicken house.. but not the same one..

another related chicken house story.. my aunt is collecting eggs in one about four counties over. She looks up, and sees a dark robed figure that hisses at her.

Eggs are dropped and she runs like a bat out of somewhere not nice.

So the moral of the story is.. chickens don't like you collecting eggs and tend to hire outside help to scare you off.

I also have plenty of non-chicken house stories.

As to the thought that if ghosts existed there would be millions of them all over the place... who says there aren't? They are mostly incorporeal, who would see them?

As to it being really cold in some places where they are supposedly at, but scientific instruments not detecting temperature changes..

Have you never felt cold when you were faced with someone extremely hostile focusing all their hate on you? The term 'blood run cold' from being afraid is appropriate. So yes, it is all in your mind.. the one thing in this world capable of seeing something outside the general physical order of things.
    Shop smart.. shop s-mart! Especially if you want classic anime and random crap. (I ain't s-mart.. but it'll do. lol. Rock Bands Unlimited! Online Shopping, music, anime, and more!

iProcrastinate. Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2010 06:26 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I wish T.T

I have been to those Haunted Houses for Halloween, the show like things. But I don't think like actual houses. You may not believe me, but I guess my house is haunted. Like NekoGrl, I have had odd incidents and have also lived in the same house all my life.

A few odd incidents are:
    I was watching T.V w/ my dad when I was like 9-10 maybe and we were the only two home, I heard whistling in our kitchen ( I have a rather small house so yeah ) I aske dmy dad if he heard it, I can't remember if he said yes or no but we walked in there, I was clinging to his arm and then he turned the light on and nothing was there. The T.VS have turned off and in before, I have felt like I have been sat on and my shoulder touched, doors opening and closing, and things such as that.

Last night I could have sworn someone was in my room, I heard footsteps and then someone walked in my room and went threw something then walked out and sat in the chair in my living room. I didn't hear my dad's bedroom door open, It was closed when he went to sleep and no one had gotten up since ( I was awke for quite awile ) , and plus if it did open I would heard it for sure b/c it is a loud/ heavy door and yeah, my dog can't open it b/c it pushes into the room not out tawords the hallway, and my cat was w/ me ( not like she could either :P ) It was kinda weird... I also see figures too, I looked too see if someone came in my room and I saw someone turning to go to the living room.
    Last edited by Yuuki Kurosu; 08-23-2007 at 05:55 PM.
    I Sig by Hakuchuumu<3 I

We're Waiting For You. :]

Closed Thread

Thread Information