AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Light Guardian's drawings

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 05:05 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Finally home...did you miss my comments at all XD ...?
    Lol,j/k
    Anywho,let's make a review of those I see after my last post ^_^

~ post 67:
    Very nice...as usual,your proportioning is great,and shading rocks...
    Outfit is great,I really like the definite lines of clothes..
    So clean...pretty much perfect sideview,with great face expression...
    Eyes are pretty darn awesome,and hair is fantastic...
    Simply...amazing XD

~ post 69:
    Mhm,practice indeed...
    The difference betwee the first one and the rest of your drawings is clrealry seen...
    Though I find first one very funny,with -L- like that...
    But knowing your abilities,you could create it way more better...

2nd one on the other hand is better...
    Proportions are great,and I just love the face...
    The face is beautiful,with cute smile,and even cuter eyes...
    Hair is simply amazing,and even the ear is good !!
    Very pretty,though I find a hand a bit weird,but don't worry about it...
    It doesn't change the drawing at all,so leave it as it is...

~ post 73:
    I love this one...the complete mood of the drawing is beautiful,and is amazingly done...even though previous one was prettier,this one is better created...
    Her face is somewhat mystic because of those eyes,and you did awesome job around every single proportion...
    Oh-la-la,she's hot too =P
    Hips are amazingly done (unlike me),and I see that you're one of the rare ones who actually know how to draw breasts...
    Also,environment is pretty catchy...
    Only thing I mind is her hair,upper part of air to be precise,kinda too...big?
    Dunno...

The last one...
    Amazing...that's only thing I can say...
    Hair is great,face expression totally rock...
    99% proportioning (hand holding glasses seem not to be natural sized),and outfit is so real with those shadows...
    The drawing totally looks like it came straight from anime...
    Kinda reminds me of little Daisuke from DNAgel...
    This was one of finest works indeed...
    I agree with Mikatsuki,about the palm and shadow thingie,but it's really ok as it is...
    I admire your ability to locate the shadows almost perfectly...
    Pure 10/10!!

May I have another request...?
    It would be to draw Chun-Li...I was trying,and trying,but I just can't do it with pen...much mistakes T_T

...a gift from Balance...the legend itself...

~ click the button,I dare you ~

Senior Member Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Oh wow nice job on that art, I wish I could draw like you
    btw what program do u use to draw your fan art
    Gero Server Guru

Senior Member Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2008 10:29 AM
    Threads

That is!!!!!!! Very nice!!!! Oh I love it!!! I don't know what to say. But you're amazing! Your drawings are great!!!!!!

Sigs and Ava by me! And thank you for the Reps and Points-
    ~Donation needed; kindness really appreciated!~

Eumorpha fasciata. MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2010 07:40 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1161-7211-1531

Wow- the most recent ones (like the others you've shown) look awesome! It all looks so professional! The last one is my favorite... the hair, the shading, the eye, the creases in the shirt- all of it is terrific. You're seriously gifted. Keep up the great work!
    Slit your wrists and worship Keroppi.

Belle.'s area. Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2010 04:23 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MissChelly
    You're seriously gifted.
    Only a lot of experience...my first drawings were bad...

Quote Originally Posted by Gero50
    btw what program do u use to draw your fan art
    No program...I used charcoal

Quote Originally Posted by Hamashimura
    Hips are amazingly done (unlike me),and I see that you're one of the rare ones who actually know how to draw breasts...
    I made a lot of ecchi pictures when I was younger (most of them were a request from my friends/classmates)...

Quote Originally Posted by Hamashimura
    May I have another request...?
    It would be to draw Chun-Li...I was trying,and trying,but I just can't do it with pen...much mistakes T_T
    As you wish *bows like a knight*
    There are also mistakes (because my hand/wrist is injured --> swordtraining -.-")
    I changed the clothes a bit (On the shoulders I left (don't know the word ^^'x))

The eyes are some kind of... bad... somehow...

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thnx mate,for taking time to draw that for me,much appreciated ^_^

Now,for the comments:
    Yup,the first thing I noticed are the eyes,the left one seems a bit off,but the right one is perfectly fine...
    Hair is perfect,and especially those "ribbon" thingies...
    Just too good...
    Her nose is perfect,and along with eyes and smile creates a perfect face expression...
    Neck is good,and proportioning head with the torso is amazing...
    Outfit is very well done...
    Shading,as usual is truly amazing...

Overall good...I really,really love it *bows with hands united*,I thank you ^_^

Morphine. Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Paint Palette Gun Camera Dslr
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2012 09:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I love the drawings,they are really really good! That one with Baiken is my favourite! I love guilty gear!
    No Mercy,
    No Remorse.

||Thank you MaruDashi for the great set!||

Belle.'s area. Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It's nice that someone likes my drawings...
    So... I'll practice more to become even better...
    Here is my new picture...

Fate/Stay Night / Caster
    It was hard to draw small details...
    Last edited by Light Guardian; 04-21-2008 at 11:25 AM.

Senior Member ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Venus Star Wand Top Manekineko American Flag Ribbon
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2012 10:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

post#16, only the hands, everything else is awesome<3

I love all your drawings! They're super awesome, and good!
    Though, some of them it's like I've seen them before, but in "your" version. (I meant that, in a good way =)) Wait...never minds. ><

But, your first drawing, did you get it from a korean manga? (let's say...oh, idk...chronicle of the cursed sword? ..??) But in your ver. Cuz I love that manga. In fact, I even love drawing with the manga's style.

---Sorry I am currently inactive; very busy with this new Filipino school x.x they are seriously trying to kill me--
    Karami the Neko Red Bean Dango ~
    Want to join Karami's Big Dango Family?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Karami Mew Uchiha
    Though, some of them it's like I've seen them before, but in "your" version. (I meant that, in a good way =)) Wait...never minds. ><
    You must be a gamer to be able to recognize the characters... most of my pictures are game characters...(KoF, Guilty Gear X, Fate/Stay Night, Fate/Hollow Ataraxia, Fate/Zero, Street Fighter, Tales of Phantasia...etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Karami Mew Uchiha
    But, your first drawing, did you get it from a korean manga? (let's say...oh, idk...chronicle of the cursed sword? ..??) But in your ver. Cuz I love that manga. In fact, I even love drawing with the manga's style.
    I don't use my own style... If I draw a picture, I use the original drawing style... this way it looks better...
    I only use my own style to make the colors/shadows...

Senior Member Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2011 02:34 AM
    Threads

I'm diggin' the cloak and body proportions. Good stuff.. You should colour one! =D

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

I really like your art, Light Guardian. Using charcoal is way different, but it is effective none the less. I hope to see more from you soon.
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

has been eaten by J.A.G. Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss has a reputation beyond repute Silver_Kiss's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2008 01:31 PM
    Threads

Wow O.O
    I love them! And denggit you can draw females! *Twitch..Twitch*

Sig by meisou!

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 01:32 AM
    Threads

Did you copy that picture or draw it straight out of your head?

Everything in your thread looks like you just copied off of some anime screenshots or official artwork.
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alec™

Senior Member Sharingan Warrior 91 has a reputation beyond repute Sharingan Warrior 91 has a reputation beyond repute Sharingan Warrior 91 has a reputation beyond repute Sharingan Warrior 91 has a reputation beyond repute Sharingan Warrior 91 has a reputation beyond repute Sharingan Warrior 91 has a reputation beyond repute Sharingan Warrior 91 has a reputation beyond repute Sharingan Warrior 91 has a reputation beyond repute Sharingan Warrior 91 has a reputation beyond repute Sharingan Warrior 91 has a reputation beyond repute Sharingan Warrior 91 has a reputation beyond repute Sharingan Warrior 91's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2012 08:35 AM
    Threads

Nice pictures there!!!! I like it!!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ollie
    Did you copy that picture or draw it straight out of your head?

Everything in your thread looks like you just copied off of some anime screenshots or official artwork.
    Some of my first pictures were copies...but still a good practise (for example "Ky Kiske", first post were from the 3. ending from Guilty Gear XX)...
    I don't draw them straight out of my head... I use pictures from the anime/ gamea to see the details...(for example... I used an animated .gif to draw the baiken pictures, because I don't remember the scar/sign in the face clearly enough)...
    If you look at all pictures than you might see, that the shadings are always in the same places (for example the hair)...

I'm still to insecure to draw them straight out of my head... but it's getting better...

Junior Member Faceless has a reputation beyond repute Faceless has a reputation beyond repute Faceless has a reputation beyond repute Faceless has a reputation beyond repute Faceless has a reputation beyond repute Faceless has a reputation beyond repute Faceless has a reputation beyond repute Faceless has a reputation beyond repute Faceless has a reputation beyond repute Faceless has a reputation beyond repute Faceless has a reputation beyond repute Faceless's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2008 12:53 PM
    Threads

Cool drawings man ^^! Super cool! And i like black and white pictures so for me its *****!!
    I am www.jrock.4umer.net forum administrator i am here to learn to draw anime

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ah,the latest one is super...
    Everything is simply perfect...
    Hair style and the look of it is completely well drawn...
    Face expression is perfect,and so is it's shape...
    Eyes,nose,mouth...everything is perfect...
    Cloak is well done,especially shading...
    Almost looks like real...
    Bodt lenght proportioning is good,also,hands are pretty much great...
    Only thing I dislike is her shoe...
    It's quite offproportional,and there is no way that her leg is like that...
    Other than that = perfect
    Keep up...

Junior Member titelouve has a reputation beyond repute titelouve has a reputation beyond repute titelouve has a reputation beyond repute titelouve has a reputation beyond repute titelouve has a reputation beyond repute titelouve has a reputation beyond repute titelouve has a reputation beyond repute titelouve has a reputation beyond repute titelouve has a reputation beyond repute titelouve has a reputation beyond repute titelouve has a reputation beyond repute titelouve's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2008 09:11 AM
    Threads

Bonjour
    Tes dessins sont magnifiques!
    Disons que tu sais reproduire ce que tu vois! en revanche je contrasterai un peu plus les noirs et les blancs et je travaillerai un peu plus les fonds... En gros ça manque de puissance

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

... new picture... ... ...
    Last edited by Light Guardian; 04-21-2008 at 11:25 AM.

Member teddytechno. has a reputation beyond repute teddytechno. has a reputation beyond repute teddytechno. has a reputation beyond repute teddytechno. has a reputation beyond repute teddytechno. has a reputation beyond repute teddytechno. has a reputation beyond repute teddytechno. has a reputation beyond repute teddytechno. has a reputation beyond repute teddytechno. has a reputation beyond repute teddytechno. has a reputation beyond repute teddytechno. has a reputation beyond repute teddytechno.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-16-2008 07:04 PM
    Threads

wow, lots of shading. i be that took a while

but they are great

Yaoi addict - u go girl! gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2010 10:34 PM
    Threads

like I always say Their FABUOLOUS!!!! like them all. keep up the goodness in them drawings.
    "The Truest Life Is When Your Living Your Dreams Awake"

Junior Member Chibihr has a reputation beyond repute Chibihr has a reputation beyond repute Chibihr has a reputation beyond repute Chibihr has a reputation beyond repute Chibihr has a reputation beyond repute Chibihr has a reputation beyond repute Chibihr has a reputation beyond repute Chibihr has a reputation beyond repute Chibihr has a reputation beyond repute Chibihr has a reputation beyond repute Chibihr has a reputation beyond repute Chibihr's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 06:34 AM
    Threads

Thumbs down

Amazing if i could rate these drawings i would rate 10/10 amazing!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Last edited by Light Guardian; 04-21-2008 at 11:26 AM.

Senior Member Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2008 07:55 PM
    Take a turn at Lake Eerie, then swing by the Bermuda Triangle, and a right at the nearest McDonald's
    Threads

Post #95 reminds a little bit of the CLAMP style. Sorry if that wasn't what you were aiming for, but I saw the character and did a double-take.

I really have to commend you on your eye for details. I can't make creases in clothing half so well. Your shading is well done, too.

My only comment is on the character in #99. The fingers holding the cross' chain are...a bit odd to me. >_>; The only suggestion I can give is to spend as much time was you can with the fingers, since you seem more confident with clothing, proportions, and facial expressions.
    Last edited by Leorina; 03-17-2008 at 05:05 PM.
    + YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Closed Thread

Thread Information