AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: Your Favorite/Least Favorite Inuyasha Character

Junior Member joshuwa.cifer is an unknown quantity at this point joshuwa.cifer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-09-2011 10:58 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: Your Favorite/Least Favorite Inuyasha Character

I would have to say Sango, I'm a sucker for character depth. Her story had me transfixed from the start, especially when a love story sneaks its way in! And I HATE it when Kohaku's in an episode because I'll bawling from the first note of the beautiful musical score that surrounds Sango! She even has a relationship with Hiraikotsu, and has showed true vulnerability in the face of trials, such as Naraku's ultimatum with Rin in the Final Act. Kikyo's got a lot of depth too but I sympathize with Sango more. And Kagura has lesser depth than Kikyo, but is more enticing.
    Koga and Rin are my favorite static characters, for they are both token optimists and influence the story and other character's depths.
    And, of course, Inuyasha and Kagome are my two favorite personalities, for they're what hooked me onto the show in the first place!(I anime'd before I manga'd! Oops!)

Junior Member animeangelgirl is an unknown quantity at this point animeangelgirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2011 08:43 AM
    Threads

Well my favourite character is defenitley Kikyou.And the last favourite is Kagome because i don't think she's beautiful,she's just annoying

3. Dislikes Kagome disliked this post
    緑巫女 かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2014 01:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: WTF?You kidding me?

::blinks:: Kagome isn't supposed to be beautiful. She's supposed to be the cute side. And calling her annoying isn't really a reason to hate her. If you think about it-ALL the Inuyasha characters are annoying in one way or another.

Though if you only watched the dub...I can see where you're coming from. Monica Stori (Kagome's english VA) is HORRIBLE. Her voice needs to die in an acid infested fire...<x<
    I love Inuyasha character Kagome to death, but there are times I just want to beat the girl over the head with a 9 iron.

私は犬夜叉の妻である
    We all must fight; to protect, to survive, to keep alive what we believe in.

Junior Member Manisha is on a distinguished road Manisha's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Electric Piano Compass
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2012 09:15 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i like inuyasha and kagome
    short tempered but patient
    aggressive but loving
    cannot be understood but once understood cannot leave
    anger but humor
    teasing but

A GOOD FRIEND

Member Katie Dawn is on a distinguished road Katie Dawn's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-05-2011 11:22 AM
    Threads

Favorite - female: Kagome ... She has a funny and romantic personality. She tries her hardest to be kind to all. She's kind of an inspiration to me, because she's evolved so much since Episode 1, and I too would like to evolve as a person.

Favorite - male: Miroku ... He's probably the weakest in the group because he's not a demon and he doesn't have any weapons except his Wind TUnnel (which is a curse to him), and yet he tries his hardest to be an asset to the team and I admire that about him. Ps: I also think he's cute lol

Least Favorite: Jaken ... I don't like how he talks all the time, and he points out the obvious, and he's only nice to Rin most of the time because he knows Sesshomaru would kill him otherwise. He's just an annoying character.

7. Likes INUYASHA AND OHSHC LOVER liked this post
    Member sephygirl1789 is on a distinguished road sephygirl1789's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Death Note
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2011 07:07 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

my favorites are: Inuyasha-i really love his personality and hard-going nature
    Naraku- i guess it comes down to his cruel wicked sense of nature and motives
    Sesshomaru- i like how he treats jaken and how he protects little rin and despises everyother human and his
    personality so calm but a storm waiting underneath it

my least favorite: Kikyo mainly cause of her treatment towards kagome and wants her dead so she can have inuyasha to herself
    I am Sephiroth's girl. We will rule over you! Challenge this couple if you dare!

9. Likes INUYASHA AND OHSHC LOVER liked this post
    Junior Member Twisted Jester is on a distinguished road Twisted Jester's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts The one Ring Electric Piano
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2011 03:08 AM
    Threads

Most fav: Kagura and kanna (and hakudoshi -- love his abilities)

Least fav: Miroku

Others' just so so.

Junior Member INUYASHA AND OHSHC LOVER is on a distinguished road INUYASHA AND OHSHC LOVER's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2012 11:41 PM
    Threads

sorry if i disappoint you for my opinions

my favorite girl character has to be rin because she is just so cute and i love how sesshomaru cares for her

my favorite boy characters (i have more than two) are Inuyasha,sesshomaru,and Miroku. i like inuyasha because he he is brave and strong , i like sesshomaru because i love his voice and he is strong aswell , and i like miroku because he is sooooooooooo funny and perverted

my least favorite girl character is kikyo , plz dont get mad i dont like her because i think that kagome and inuyasha make a better couple and kikyo just ruins the relationship of them two

my least favorite boy character has to be koga or jaken.I dont like koga because he is a big snob and i hate how he tries to take the love from kagome.I dont like jaken because he is just so annoying and it seems like he dosnt like Rin

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

dude i so agree with you jaken i annoying

Junior Member Lilssy is on a distinguished road Lilssy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2013 11:08 AM
    Threads

Sesshomaru.
    He acts badass, but I had the impression, that he is just as dumb as Inuyasha sometimes.

Btw, do you read fanfiction? I usually don't but a friend recommended this story and it blew my mind:
    http://thewondeclipse89.blogspot.com

Junior Member Rarity is on a distinguished road Rarity's Avatar
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2013 07:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

My favorite characters would be Koga, Inuyasha, Bankotsu and Sango. I like Koga cause he's funny, loyal (although he doesn't take the hint that Kagome likes Inuyasha) and he's the only man i know how can look good in a skirt. XD next i like Inuyasha because he is protective, hilarious and clueless. (he doesn't get that Kagome likes him), I like Bankotsu because he was a loyal person despite being terribly evil i thought he was a pretty good friend. And i like Sango cause she use Huraikotsu like a pro!
    Least Fav characters: Kagome, Naraku, and Kikyo. I dislike Kagome cause frankly i think she's useless and the times she can actually help with her bow she misses!!! Second it's so annoying how everytime they get into a battle with something she yelling Inuyasha the whole damn time and getting hurt in SOME way. Second i dislike Naraku cause he's always starting some type of trouble and causing heartbreak everywhere. And last i can't stand is Kikyo cause one moment she's dead the nest she's alive. What the hell? And then it's the thing with her messing with Inuyasha's head and giving him unnecessary heartache how can you fall in love with such a person?
    My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic!!!

Junior Member Maya Higurashi is on a distinguished road Maya Higurashi's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-03-2013 04:03 PM
    Threads

Of course i consider all the team the best because they are the protagonists, but beyond that i liked very much:
    ~ Kanna for her commitment to Naraku, but on the other hand for her final seconds of life when she helps Kagome and die, basically, hating Naraku.
    ~ Kagura because I consider her the definition of woman - seeking for the strongest men, being slick and sharp, longing for independence. Also for those moments when she decides to help everybody in order to get rid of Naraku. The paramount are those seconds when she is free, i just loved the sequence between her and Sessomaru.
    ~ Bankotsu & Jakotsu for their friendship
    ~Rin for her innocence and simplity

WHAT I DISLIKE:
    ~ Jaken. I think that Jaken is the most annoying character during all the series. He lacks everything that Rin has, in the first place and in the second place he is sooooo ignorant.
    Last edited by Maya Higurashi; 04-26-2013 at 03:08 PM.

Senior Member RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2013 11:11 PM
    Charleston, South Carolina, Confederate States of America
    Threads

Inuyasha is my least favourite Character because he got to see Kagome nakie, and I did not get to.

JUST KIDDING!

I hate the Pervert Priest/Monk (Miroku) who keeps copping a Feel on all those underage Girls and flirting with them. He is such a dirty old Man in the Body of a young Adult who acts like he is going through Puberty. Who does he think he is?
    Last edited by RainyDayMan; 06-23-2013 at 01:37 AM.

"Let us enjoy the Rain together. My Umbrella is always open for you. Knowing me is knowing never having to say goodbye. It never stops raining, does it?"

Junior Member ThisPersonHere is on a distinguished road ThisPersonHere's Avatar
    Drunk
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2013 08:11 PM
    Threads

Favorite Characters:
    Inuyasha - Of course, he is the main character and he also has a very funny and nice personality
    Kirara - She's very reliable and also adorable. She usually helps the group when fighting
    Sesshomaru - He is a calm and is considered to be one of the most powerful demons in Feudal Japan
    (There are many more, but those are my top 3)

Least Favorite:
    Kikyo - She tried to kill Kagome because of her own jealousy and tried to drag Inuyasha to Hell with her
    Naraku - He is the main villain in InuYasha and died from his own greed
    Kagome - She can sometimes get too jealous when Inuyasha goes to see Kikyo (she is his first love)
    Last edited by ThisPersonHere; 07-08-2013 at 05:59 PM.

Member marisauna is on a distinguished road marisauna's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2014 01:58 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Marisauna

I don't really have a favorite(but Koga gets pretty close), but I don't like Sango at all. She just has absolutely no personality.

Senior Member Desu__Maiden has a reputation beyond repute Desu__Maiden has a reputation beyond repute Desu__Maiden has a reputation beyond repute Desu__Maiden has a reputation beyond repute Desu__Maiden has a reputation beyond repute Desu__Maiden has a reputation beyond repute Desu__Maiden has a reputation beyond repute Desu__Maiden has a reputation beyond repute Desu__Maiden has a reputation beyond repute Desu__Maiden has a reputation beyond repute Desu__Maiden has a reputation beyond repute Desu__Maiden's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2014 10:45 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: DesuMaiden

Naraku by far, because he looks like Michael Jackson. And therefore that implies he looks like a creepy pedophile. And who likes pedophiles lol?

Member reyoki is on a distinguished road reyoki's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Kill Bill Katana Fox
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2014 08:58 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Favorite character is sesshomaru
    Least favorite is kikyo

Member RedPandanCake is on a distinguished road RedPandanCake's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2014 10:13 PM
    Threads

My favourite Character is definitely Sesshoumaru - he is so aloof and stoic yet at times he can be rather childish (like if Jaken said or thought something that Sesshoumaru didn't like he would frown at him and step on him or hit him xx haha), and he comes to care about Rin yet trying to hide it is just so cute xxxxx and not to forget he is SOOOO strong x and although his father had good plans for him, but it made me sympathise with him when he didn't get his father's memento Tetsusaiga, even though he respected his father so much x
    Least Favourite is Kikyou. It's not really the fact that she takes Inuyasha from Kagome (although it does upset me) that's really inuyasha's fault for being indecisive, but it's just that Kikyou is so moody, it kinda makes the scene very depressing for me. BTW sessoumaru isn't moody, just stoic xxxx haha

Senior Member Yurika has a reputation beyond repute Yurika has a reputation beyond repute Yurika has a reputation beyond repute Yurika has a reputation beyond repute Yurika has a reputation beyond repute Yurika has a reputation beyond repute Yurika has a reputation beyond repute Yurika has a reputation beyond repute Yurika has a reputation beyond repute Yurika has a reputation beyond repute Yurika has a reputation beyond repute Yurika's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Book Dr Who Tardis Grail
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 04:17 PM
    Threads

Favourite- Sango, Sesshomaru
    Least fave- Naraku and his incarnations (except Kagura and Kanna)
    Annoying- Kagome, Kikyo

Junior Member marycosplay is on a distinguished road marycosplay's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2014 09:01 PM
    Threads

Fave:Sesshomaru, coz I like aloof guy with imposing appearance.
    Least Fave: Naraku, he is cunning.
    Last edited by marycosplay; 08-21-2014 at 08:38 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Thread Information