AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Your Favorite/Least Favorite Inuyasha Character

Junior Member Wonderland_Pixie has a reputation beyond repute Wonderland_Pixie has a reputation beyond repute Wonderland_Pixie has a reputation beyond repute Wonderland_Pixie has a reputation beyond repute Wonderland_Pixie has a reputation beyond repute Wonderland_Pixie has a reputation beyond repute Wonderland_Pixie has a reputation beyond repute Wonderland_Pixie has a reputation beyond repute Wonderland_Pixie has a reputation beyond repute Wonderland_Pixie has a reputation beyond repute Wonderland_Pixie has a reputation beyond repute Wonderland_Pixie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2009 01:48 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Hmm, my favorite characters... would have to be Sesshoumaru, Rin, and Sango.

Sesshoumaru is just such a complex character. And I was pulled to be intrigued by him because he wasn't on any side but his own. And I just love his transformation through the series from uncaring and cruel to more caring and kind. The wonders an 8 year old (age ?) girl can do to someone's heart. Heh.

Rin is just too cute and is one of those kids who can be really annoying but you love them anyway. She's just so kind and selfless and very brave for a girl her age. How many children do you know who wouldn't run away from a man who just snarled at you with red glowing eyes?

Sango is one of the few older manga girls I like. I usually don't really like the girls introduced in manga but Sango is really cool. She's a skilled fighter but is also very caring.

My least favorite... Naraku and Kouga.

I'm usually a fan of the main bad guys but Naraku just didn't really catch my attention too much except for the fact that he caused pretty much every single problem in the series but I just wasn't too impressed with him.

Kouga is one of those characters that I both like him and hate him. But I hate him more than I like him. He's just too... possessive. I don't like how he kept pursuing Kagome when there was no hint that she liked him at all. It was cute at first but after a bit he pretty much came into the category of freaky stalker guy.

signature by Novak
    pic in signature belongs to Brianna Garcia

Junior Member Aleolus is a splendid one to behold Aleolus is a splendid one to behold Aleolus is a splendid one to behold Aleolus is a splendid one to behold Aleolus is a splendid one to behold Aleolus is a splendid one to behold Aleolus's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2010 11:14 PM
    Threads

Well, I like InuYasha himself because I look up to him, like an older brother. Someone to be admired, imitated, and learn lessons from.

I can honestly say I don't have a least favorite character, simply because they all have their good and bad points. Myoga could man up and face his fear, rather than always running away; Jyaken is extremely annoying; etc. Honestly, the only one who doesn't have any flaws I can see is Rin, and that's mostly because she's an innocent little girl.

Senior Member Bulma1017 has a reputation beyond repute Bulma1017 has a reputation beyond repute Bulma1017 has a reputation beyond repute Bulma1017 has a reputation beyond repute Bulma1017 has a reputation beyond repute Bulma1017 has a reputation beyond repute Bulma1017 has a reputation beyond repute Bulma1017 has a reputation beyond repute Bulma1017 has a reputation beyond repute Bulma1017 has a reputation beyond repute Bulma1017 has a reputation beyond repute Bulma1017's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2010 10:45 AM
    Threads

I like Kouga, Sango, Muroku, Sesshomaru, Rin, Kegome and Inuyasha!!
    My least favorite is kikyo, she just doesn't really shine on to me like the others do.

"Remember's I say's it out of LOVE!!"
    YaY's for "Love Bullets!!!"

Thank you bayamesa!!!

Junior Member AznGirl10 is on a distinguished road AznGirl10's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2009 09:01 PM
    Threads

Kagome and Rin-chan are the best.

Sango is my least favorite.
    I dont like her.
    I hate what she was going to do to Rin in the manga
    and she abuses Miroku just like Kagome abuses Inuyasha,
    bu the problem is that its always Kagome who gets blamed for it.

MORE JUSTICE IN THIS WORLD PLZ.

Member Akira Son Bio has a reputation beyond repute Akira Son Bio has a reputation beyond repute Akira Son Bio has a reputation beyond repute Akira Son Bio has a reputation beyond repute Akira Son Bio has a reputation beyond repute Akira Son Bio has a reputation beyond repute Akira Son Bio has a reputation beyond repute Akira Son Bio has a reputation beyond repute Akira Son Bio has a reputation beyond repute Akira Son Bio has a reputation beyond repute Akira Son Bio has a reputation beyond repute Akira Son Bio's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-17-2009 09:16 AM
    Threads

Favorite: Inyuasha. Dude is just sick. Nothing else I can really say about him

Least Favorite: Shippo. Don't hate him, but if I had to pick a least favorite character it would be him due to the fact he needs to learn how to shut up when Inyuasha is talking.

Senior Member chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Cancer Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2011 05:33 AM
    Threads

Favourite character would have to be InuYasha- Ive loved watching the character development thats gone on there (sad though that may sound) and how he went from an angry and confused character about the one he loved to a caring and sensitive half demon- and i love his half demon characteristics that randomly kick in from time to time, eg ear twitching and shaking water off himself ("InuYasha... FETCH!!" will forever stay with me ^^)

Least favourite character... I dont know really, i guess Naraku would be up there for the fact hes the main antagonist and all... and his fighting irritates me (i believe it was the 100th time he used a puppet instead of himself to fight i got sort of annoyed...)
    Shippo and Jaken would be up there on the list of "most annoying character voices", although Shippo has had some sort of use in the plot, i cant remember Jaken doing much beyond screaming for Sesshomaru... so for that reason i think ill go with Jaken along with Naraku

Junior Member leapyear29 is on a distinguished road leapyear29's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2009 03:42 AM
    Threads

my favorite characters are sseshomeru & kouga!
    theyre hard core & funny!
    anyway i am a huge fan of anime!..and my least
    would be miroku..for no reason at all hehe lols

Junior Member kagome122885 is on a distinguished road kagome122885's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2014 12:09 AM
    Threads

As you can tell by my user name, Kagome is my favorite. She is cute, often has a positive attitude in bad situations, is very smart, and also caring. She isn't perfect, which is okay. She isn't strong physically, but she is mentally. She is NOT totally helpless, and for a 15 year old ninth grader, she is VERY brave (her biggest quality). She was very brave in episodes 57-58, as she was yelling at Tokajin while she was shrunken. She stepped in the path of her own arrow to save Inuyasha in movie 2. In episode 98 she got stuck in the belly of the priestess sealer with Kikyo and she was determined to escape from the demon with Kikyo. My favorite Kagome moment is when they were in the demon's belly and she risked her life and ran through the acid to embrace Inuyasha. Even with acid burning her feet, she still held her ground and purified the shard, which allowed Inuyasha to break through the stomach walls.

My least favorite character is Naraku. He is such a coward, and is very evil. He caused a lot of suffering for others, especially Sango.

Junior Member Sango_Chan^ is on a distinguished road Sango_Chan^'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2010 03:39 PM
    Threads

My favourite characters are Sango, because she's strong and intelligent, and Kagura, because she's the only incarnation of Naraku that want's to be free of him.
    My least favourite is Kagome, because she always gets mad at InuYasha, and she is kind of the main character of the series, even thou InuYasha is supposed to be the main.

Junior Member Sango_Chan^ is on a distinguished road Sango_Chan^'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2010 03:39 PM
    Threads

oh, i forgot 2 say, i also like sesshomaru and rin, and don't like Miroku, because he's always saying 'Would you bare my child?' to every girl he sees, even though he likes sango supposedly...;D

Junior Member danialYong is on a distinguished road danialYong's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2010 05:14 AM
    Threads

Default FAv InuYasha charecter

My Favourite InuYasha Charecter is Sesshomaru & least favorite is Kouga.

Three princesses slave alexshim has a reputation beyond repute alexshim has a reputation beyond repute alexshim has a reputation beyond repute alexshim has a reputation beyond repute alexshim has a reputation beyond repute alexshim has a reputation beyond repute alexshim has a reputation beyond repute alexshim has a reputation beyond repute alexshim has a reputation beyond repute alexshim has a reputation beyond repute alexshim has a reputation beyond repute alexshim's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2010 02:44 PM
    Threads

my most fav sesshomaru
    and least inuyasha

Senior Member UndeadTurkey has a reputation beyond repute UndeadTurkey has a reputation beyond repute UndeadTurkey has a reputation beyond repute UndeadTurkey has a reputation beyond repute UndeadTurkey has a reputation beyond repute UndeadTurkey has a reputation beyond repute UndeadTurkey has a reputation beyond repute UndeadTurkey has a reputation beyond repute UndeadTurkey has a reputation beyond repute UndeadTurkey has a reputation beyond repute UndeadTurkey has a reputation beyond repute UndeadTurkey's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-09-2011 11:24 PM
    Threads

My Favorite would be Sesshomaru, Sango, and Inuyasaha. I don't really like shippo though he has his moments.

Sesshy- He's a badass that can kick most peoples asses with one arm. Plus I like his Character he isn't straight forward but he is intresting. Sango's a demon slayer I mean whats not to like lol. Plus Her boomerang and kirara are badass too. Inuyasha, He's the main man. I rarely like Main Characters becasue they are usually goodie goodies (lol) or are cookie cut. Buy Inuyasha is not. He's got personality and an Awesome Sword, works for me. I don't like shippo cause he's just annoying.
    Last edited by UndeadTurkey; 02-17-2010 at 11:07 PM.

Member Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-23-2010 02:09 AM
    Threads

My favourite characters are Kagome, Bankotsu, Suikotsu, Renkotsu, Shippo, and hm, I think that is it.

I think Kagome is amazing, I tend to like the Leading Female characters in Shounen series. The Shichinintai were amazing! And who could forget cute Shippo. I have to admit Inuyasha was cute at some points too.
    Made by:ladygt93

You're out of your vector. Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Ice Cream Manekineko Grand Piano
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2014 09:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Umm...Sango and Kirara! Because Sango is an ambitious person.Unlike me.

~DB

Senior Member Orenjia has a reputation beyond repute Orenjia has a reputation beyond repute Orenjia has a reputation beyond repute Orenjia has a reputation beyond repute Orenjia has a reputation beyond repute Orenjia has a reputation beyond repute Orenjia has a reputation beyond repute Orenjia has a reputation beyond repute Orenjia has a reputation beyond repute Orenjia has a reputation beyond repute Orenjia has a reputation beyond repute Orenjia's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2010 11:58 AM
    Threads

Sesshomaru and Inuyasha my favourite
    Least favourite...Kagome

Junior Member vheya is on a distinguished road vheya's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2010 12:33 AM
    Threads

Cool

so my fave characters would be:

kagome - she really cares alot for her friends, and you can see that she really tries her very best, she's also sensitive of her comrades' feelings. she also has a great power

inuyasha - although he can be very insensitive sometimes, he really cares for his friends. also, its so cute when he shows he's sweet side to kagome. not to mention that he would risk his life for the people he care about.

sesshomaru - even though he may appear cold- hearted, he's not really like that... he's helped inutasha and he's friends lots of times already, and even though he's a full demon, he cares alot for rin..

sango - she's a very skilled demon slayer and her boomerang is soooo cool. she also has kirara by her side whom she really loves. plus you can really see that her friends can depend on her and that she's always there when they need her.

my least fave would be:

naraku - if it wasn't for him, inuyasha and the others won't be suffering soooo much, plus the demons coming from he's body really creeps me out.

the other characters are still neutral or just okay for me.
    [-vheya.13^^]... aDdicTioN to KpOp aNd aNimE <3

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

Inuyasha And Koga

A Sarcastic Gift of the MoonLight [T][G][I][SarcasticIzzy] has a reputation beyond repute [T][G][I][SarcasticIzzy] has a reputation beyond repute [T][G][I][SarcasticIzzy] has a reputation beyond repute [T][G][I][SarcasticIzzy] has a reputation beyond repute [T][G][I][SarcasticIzzy] has a reputation beyond repute [T][G][I][SarcasticIzzy] has a reputation beyond repute [T][G][I][SarcasticIzzy] has a reputation beyond repute [T][G][I][SarcasticIzzy] has a reputation beyond repute [T][G][I][SarcasticIzzy] has a reputation beyond repute [T][G][I][SarcasticIzzy] has a reputation beyond repute [T][G][I][SarcasticIzzy] has a reputation beyond repute [T][G][I][SarcasticIzzy]'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2011 01:32 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Your Favorite/Least Favorite Inuyasha Character

I like Seshomaru because he seems mean and cold but really deep deep down has a heart of gold! I really dislike Naraku because he likes to mess with peoples heads and hardly ever does his own dirty work!

Junior Member Reiko Kurama is on a distinguished road Reiko Kurama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2010 09:53 AM
    Threads

Favorites: Sesshomaru, Rin
    Least Favorites: Kikyo, Kagome, Naraku

Senior Member The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Heart 172 - Pichu Popsicle
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2011 10:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sesshomaru is my favorite because of his independence towards people and his attitude towards people too also his strength. Inuyasha is my least favorite because he doesn't kow which one to choose its his attitude towards people to he is so angry for no reason and thats kind of stupid no offense.

I Love Being Visual Kei No Matter The Mood, Place or Time I Rock The Style Any day

Member Ciel_Phantomhive28 is on a distinguished road Ciel_Phantomhive28's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts 133 - Eevee 175 - Togepi 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-03-2011 12:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

My favorite character would have to be Sesshamaru simpliy because hes a tough guy with a soft side as the show progresses. My least favorite well tough choice there I guess I really don't have one but if I had to I would have to say Miraku.

Credit fot this wonder signature goes to ::SomeOtherCookiez::

Senior Member Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2012 01:51 AM
    Most likely some where eating an orange or drinking Dr Pepper.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Let's see - if I had to pick a favorite character I would pick InuYasha, Miroku, or Bankotsu. Those three guys are too awesome.

And hands down, the my very least, LEAST favorite character is Kagome. She is really, really, REALLY annoying. (reminds me a lot of Sakura Haruno)
    you're horribly facinating.

Junior Member jojotheredmage is on a distinguished road jojotheredmage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-27-2010 12:51 PM
    Threads

Personaly i like Hakudoshi because it seems no mattter what he is calm in any situation...
    My neutral character is kagura because she tries to betray Naraku even though he has her heart...I mean, how foolish of her!!!!
    My LEAST favorite is Miroku...He is a womanizer and a pervert...that's all i have to say I have to say about Miroku...

Junior Member effy0202 is on a distinguished road effy0202's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2010 05:57 AM
    Threads

my most favorite character is Sesshoumaru, he is so cool and looks like very calm though in the first episodes of inuyasha he's the bad guy, but on the other side he's very caring. next is Rin, she's a very sweet child

my least favorite is shippo.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread Information