AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Your Favorite/Least Favorite Inuyasha Character

Member Inuyashalover23 has a reputation beyond repute Inuyashalover23 has a reputation beyond repute Inuyashalover23 has a reputation beyond repute Inuyashalover23 has a reputation beyond repute Inuyashalover23 has a reputation beyond repute Inuyashalover23 has a reputation beyond repute Inuyashalover23 has a reputation beyond repute Inuyashalover23 has a reputation beyond repute Inuyashalover23 has a reputation beyond repute Inuyashalover23 has a reputation beyond repute Inuyashalover23 has a reputation beyond repute Inuyashalover23's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-21-2010 10:12 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Croatia,raise your hand if you know where it is ^^
    Threads

MY favorite male character are of course Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru-sama.Inuyasha-because he's really cute and handsome (I love his doggy ears!),he's really strong,never gives up,he's in love with Kagome but he shows it in some funny and/or weird ways and he's so hilarious! Sesshoumaru-sama because he's also very good-looking and I like his attitude,that coldness in his eyes...but I'm glad he had showed his kind heart when he saved Rin and all of that is a great combination of his personality.

My favorite female character would be Kagome because of her kind and pure heart,her miko powers and I like that she's sometimes a pain in the a...neck,plus she's pretty!

My least favorite male characters are Naraku and Jaken.Naraku because he's such a sick person who enjoys in other people's pain and suffering and Jaken gets on my nerves when he talks big about Sesshoumaru-sama and is actually very weak.

Some time earlier,my least favorite female character would be Kikyo,because I thought she was a miko gone bad and I was really mad at her for trying to kill Inuyasha and Kagome...But now I see that she's just misunderstood and was Inuyasha's first love who helped him to became a bit more human...She pinned Inuyasha on the tree and died because of Naraku...IT WAS MEANT TO BE THAT WAY...
    Last edited by Inuyashalover23; 12-28-2008 at 03:52 PM.

Senior Member ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2009 07:01 AM
    Threads

My favorite character is Kagome.
    (Dont be fool -- dont say she is annoying.Its not her fault she has that english dub voice.
    She is the best character on the series and ppl are blinded by her voice.)

My least favorite is Sango.

Quote Originally Posted by ria1
    I like Kikyo, but she's not my favorite character. I'm with you on Kagome, she is way too helpless, she needs to concentrate on her school work, and stop running after a half-demon who doesn't even have a place to live.
    You're WRONG.
    She wants to be at home, but IY never lets her.
    And shes the most USEFUL character in the show.
    Last edited by ~HappyGirl~; 01-11-2009 at 07:13 AM.

; 0

Junior Member Kurokaze has a spectacular aura about Kurokaze has a spectacular aura about Kurokaze has a spectacular aura about Kurokaze's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2010 03:02 PM
    Threads

Favorite Character: Sesshomaru, because he always acts cool and collected, seems to hate most things (if that'a a good description for it), but still cares for Rin.

Least Favorite Character: Jaken, because he is rude to everyone but Sesshomaru.

私は日本語の学生です。 どうぞよろしくおねがいします。

Please click my Dragon, thank you ^^

Senior Member ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

eVEN sANGO HATED kIKYOU. XD

Kikyou is annoying .
    You Kikyou fans are like 'OH FEEL BAD FOR KIKYOU, SHES HAD A TRAGIC LIFE' -- Kagome saves her and she never even shows gratitude.

Kagome is way better.
    Thus hse deserves iNuyasha. <3

; 0

Junior Member angeljudz008 is on a distinguished road angeljudz008's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2009 07:56 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: midori

Default please

hi eloW just a new member
    is there have a prince of tennis here....sori

Member animesnob has a reputation beyond repute animesnob has a reputation beyond repute animesnob has a reputation beyond repute animesnob has a reputation beyond repute animesnob has a reputation beyond repute animesnob has a reputation beyond repute animesnob has a reputation beyond repute animesnob has a reputation beyond repute animesnob has a reputation beyond repute animesnob has a reputation beyond repute animesnob has a reputation beyond repute animesnob's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2009 11:13 PM
    Threads

I have three favorites, in this order:

1.Naraku
    2.Kagara
    3.Sesshoumaru

Yes, I love all the baddies! I'm sorry but in my mind, it was those 3 that made the show worth watching. Take them out of it, and all you have is one stupid love story surrounding Inuyasha and Kagome, and I can't stand either one of them. Oh yeah, I should throw Kikyo in there to complete that lover's triangle, but I actually thought Kikyo was cool.

Senior Member Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2012 12:16 AM
    Threads

I hate everyone but... no I hate everyone. The other characters have annoying voices or are too bland for me to care about, and the ones that are okay (Naraku) just don't do anything cool or don't do cool things often enough. It's obviously written by a woman.
    And If I'm wrong I don't care. The writer is still a lady to me.

緑巫女 かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2014 02:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: WTF?You kidding me?

Quote Originally Posted by ~HappyGirl~ View Post
    eVEN sANGO HATED kIKYOU. XD

Kikyou is annoying .
    You Kikyou fans are like 'OH FEEL BAD FOR KIKYOU, SHES HAD A TRAGIC LIFE' -- Kagome saves her and she never even shows gratitude.

Kagome is way better.
    Thus hse deserves iNuyasha. <3
    Oh my....Now this is a tactless post...I feel quite sorry for your completely myopic view on the poor shibito miko.

I like Kagome-as you can see I have her name in Japanese as my user name, but I love Kikyou as well. And those who bash either miko-have my pity for being so closed minded and outright annoying themselves for it

She does thank Kagome for saving her very soul when she passes on to the next life at long last. Niether miko hated the other.

And the reason:
    Kagome is way better. Thus hse deserves iNuyasha.
    is-I am sorry...a horrid reason. Although I agree that Kagome is better suited for Inuyasha, Think of real reasons before you post. I.E. "Kagome and Inuyasha's personalities are more compatible then Kikyou and Inuyasha's were. Inuyasha would have been very sad with Kikyou." That is a reason.

Do us all a favor and save yourself from sounding like a missinformed fool.
    Last edited by かごめ; 04-12-2009 at 02:50 AM.
    I love Inuyasha character Kagome to death, but there are times I just want to beat the girl over the head with a 9 iron.

私は犬夜叉の妻である
    We all must fight; to protect, to survive, to keep alive what we believe in.

Junior Member Shadow Lexy will become famous soon enough Shadow Lexy will become famous soon enough Shadow Lexy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2009 10:31 PM
    In a dark, mysterious, & evil place...............
    Threads

My favorite character is Kagura cause of her power over the wind & my least fav character is Shippo cause i think hes annoying but he is cute

Death...Is right before the start of something new.......

Member Yuliya has a reputation beyond repute Yuliya has a reputation beyond repute Yuliya has a reputation beyond repute Yuliya has a reputation beyond repute Yuliya has a reputation beyond repute Yuliya has a reputation beyond repute Yuliya has a reputation beyond repute Yuliya has a reputation beyond repute Yuliya has a reputation beyond repute Yuliya has a reputation beyond repute Yuliya has a reputation beyond repute Yuliya's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2010 03:48 AM
    Threads

My favorite character, without question, is Bankotsu of the Band of Seven, and really, all of the Band of Seven except for Kyokotsu and Mukotsu. Many people say the Band of Seven were just bloodthirsty killers, but they don't look beyond that. In reality, they were a group of strong men who cared deeply for each other. There are some arguments against this, mostly with Renkotsu, such as:

Renkotsu killed Jakotsu! -Well, yes, but he didn't want to. He was a goal-oriented person, and he was worried that Bankotsu was not leading them where he wanted to go. I think Renkotsu desperately wanted attention. He sent Jakotsu to be killed by Inuyasha, but Inuyasha didn't succeed. He knew he had to kill Jakotsu, but he apoligized as he did so.

Bankotsu killed Renkotsu! -Again, yes he did, but not maliciously as it was played out to be. Basically, Bankotsu saw Renkotsu as a person who thought of himself before the "team," and he needed to be taught that that wasn't how he should be. Bankotsu respected Renkotsu, but thought his values were a little mixed up. He also needed his jewel shard to avenge his comrades.

Now that I'm done defending the Band of Seven, I'll explain why Bankotsu is my favorite. Basically, he has everything. Awesome style, AWESOME sword (Banryuu is even bigger than Inuyasha's sword), and he was a loyal, brave warrior who cared deeply about his comrades. Also, it helps that he's the only atheist in the whole series.

Second comes Ginkotsu, because of his loyalty, then Jakotsu, then Suikotsu, and last, Renkotsu.

Outside of the Band of Seven, my favorite characters are Sango, Kouga, Kagura, and Rin. (Sango and Kagura for independence, Kouga and Rin for loyalty)

My least favorite characters are Inuyasha, Kagome, and Naraku.

Inuyasha bugs me. He's just stupid and annoying. And he helped kill Bankotsu.

Naraku is just a stereotypical "bad guy." There's nothing to like. Plus, he insulted Bankotsu's need to avenge his friends.

Kagome is so anti-feminest. She does barely anything without help. Yes, she's kind, but she really needs to stick up for herself BY HERSELF sometimes.

And now, I should quickly adress the issue of Kikyo, I really should. I used to hate her, back in the days when I liked Inuyasha and Kagome. I wanted her to die, but now, she's neutral. She is somewhat annoying because she's obsessed with her own tragedy (Talk about self-centered) but then, how would YOU feel if the person you died for easily forgot you and found someone new?

Junior Member xxSilverAngelxx is a splendid one to behold xxSilverAngelxx is a splendid one to behold xxSilverAngelxx is a splendid one to behold xxSilverAngelxx is a splendid one to behold xxSilverAngelxx is a splendid one to behold xxSilverAngelxx is a splendid one to behold xxSilverAngelxx is a splendid one to behold xxSilverAngelxx is a splendid one to behold xxSilverAngelxx's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2009 09:23 AM
    Threads

My fave inuyasha character is kouga becuase he is so cute and he is amazing and he is my fave animal a wolf.

My least fave inuyasha character has to be Kikyou becuase i dont see why she has to be reborn to torment inuyasha but i guess if she wasnt in the anime then we would never know that Naraku was the one who pitted inuyasha and kikyou against each other.

Ikuto is the best!!

Junior Member BrokenMoonlight is on a distinguished road BrokenMoonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2009 02:59 PM
    Threads

My favorite male character would have to be InuYasha. He's so protective over Kagome and his friends, even though he used to be sort of ignorant.

My least favorite male character is Naraku, for the simple reason he's power-obsessed and wants everything.

My favorite female would have to be Kagome. She's a little stressy, but she's really brave when you consider her age and what she's been through.

My least favorite female would have to be Kikyo. Unlike the InuYashaxKagome fans who 'think she should go to hell' I simply dislike her for the reason that she is useless and keeps on getting in the way.

Flying...

On...
    Torn...
    Wings...

'Don't let anything steer you off of the path you've drawn for yourself, forge ahead to the end. Be everything you can be.' - Gai

Junior Member YouJustLostTheGame has much to be proud of YouJustLostTheGame has much to be proud of YouJustLostTheGame has much to be proud of YouJustLostTheGame has much to be proud of YouJustLostTheGame has much to be proud of YouJustLostTheGame has much to be proud of YouJustLostTheGame has much to be proud of YouJustLostTheGame has much to be proud of YouJustLostTheGame has much to be proud of YouJustLostTheGame has much to be proud of YouJustLostTheGame's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2009 03:41 AM
    Threads

My favorite Inuyasha charries would be: Sango, Inuyasha, and Shippo.
    Inuyasha: He is funny. I love the fact that he is sooo dense. He just can't figure anything out. I also love the fact that he ends up choosing Kagome.
    Sango: She is awesome. She is strong, pretty, and has an unconditional love for her brother (even though, under Naraku's control, he tries to kill them).
    Shippo: OMOCHAKAIRIII~!(spell?) He is so cute and he tries to help Inuyasha, Kagome, and everyone with his little kitsune powers.

My least favorite charries would be: Kagome, Naraku, and Kikyo.
    Kagome: She is just so dependent on everyone. She is no real help to the fighting. The only thing she is good for is Inuyasha.
    Naraku: He is just the cliche bad guy. He is also annoying (his voice, his actions).
    Kikyo: Her actions are so unclear and confusing. She hates Inu, she loves him. She's dead for Pete's sake! She dies hating him. Shouldn't she just leave it at that.

Nice to meet ya! I'm Taru/Game!

Senior Member Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 311 - Plusle 133 - Eevee Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2014 04:25 AM
    Threads

favorite: Rin
    I like how she opened up Sesshomarus heart up a little, shes such a good girl I like how they put her in the anime its a good thing. He would be so different without her.

least favorite: Kagome
    Ehh shes kind of annoying to me, I know shes good to seek out the jewel shards. But I think she gets in the way a lot and inyuasha always has to come and save her.

Junior Member Hanabira is on a distinguished road Hanabira's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2009 09:03 PM
    Threads

I think my favorite has to be Shippo. He antagonizes Inuyasha and I love it. XD And Sesshy because of the fluffiness of DOOM.

My least favorite is probably Kouga. I can't really explain why, but he's always gotten on my nerves.

Senior Member nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2010 12:30 PM
    Threads

Favorite: Miroku, because he's the smartest of them and the cutest.
    Least favorite: Jaken. He's a sycophant of the worst kind.

Kaoru and Kenshin Forever

Senior Member Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2012 02:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

1. Inuyasha
    2. Kagome
    3. Songo
    Those are the three I like the most.
    Gero Server Guru

Junior Member williamcheung will become famous soon enough williamcheung's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2009 07:07 AM
    Threads

sesshoumaru and kagome and bankotsu top my favorites.

least favorite, kikyou.
    and not beacuse she tried to drag inuyasha to hell.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Favorite: Kagome, Bankotsu, Miroku.
    Least Favorite: Anyone else, except Inuyasha and Sessh.

Someone here said that Kagome gets in the way of Inuyasha and his fighting? He's the one who won't let her go home. Come on, because you're not a strong fighter it means you're a bad character? Kagome has attitude. She can always bring a gun from her time and shoot ppls brains out. ^^

; 0

Cold-Blooded IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2011 11:46 AM
    Threads

Favorite: Sesshoumaru. Just because of his bad personality and that he isn't stupid, unlike Inuyasha.
    Least Favorite: Kagome. Helpless girl who can't do anything. (Sorry for Kagome fans)
    It is stupid to be afraid to die, but the most stupid thing is to be afraid to live.

Ruler of Fire ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2010 06:42 AM
    Threads

Cool hey

my favorate character in inu yasha is kagome and least is koga the fox demon
    Last edited by ultra_maniac; 08-03-2009 at 01:10 AM. Reason: wrong spell

Moja moja suite XDD kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2009 07:01 PM
    Threads

OF COURSE KAGOME N INUYASHA ^^

Tokyo et Paris
    Paris et Tokyo
    Et puis toujours la musique
    Tokyo et Paris
    Paris et Tokyo
    Et puis toujours la musique, musique, musique,
    └ Paris nous Útudierons
    En bonne harmonie.......
    facebook

Junior Member Haruka-chan will become famous soon enough Haruka-chan will become famous soon enough Haruka-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2009 01:08 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by IcePriestess View Post
    Least Favorite: Kagome. Helpless girl who can't do anything. (Sorry for Kagome fans)
    SORRY, i have to correct that. ^^;;;;;;

helpless girl?
    wtf do you expect she's FIFTEEEEEN. she didn't plan this ' wierd lifestyle' that all of a sudden happened to her. and she can see the jewel shards, maybe give her credit for trying to help out the group? ^^

after reading that icepriestess comment, KAGOME IS MY FAVORITE.
    i can't believe how mindless people are.

so because a character isn't strong that means they are 'bad'? come on, the good qualities in kagome: she treats shippo like her child, loves school and cares about her grades, she is caring to miroku and sanog, has saved kikyo like OVER 4+ times in the manga.

KAGOME FOR LIFE..

Senior Member Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2009 11:42 AM
    Threads

My favorite character is Kagome. Yes, she can be annoying but she's a such a genuine person and her character develops more throughout the story.

My lease favorite is Jakken. He's such a brown-noser and is just annoying.

Perverted Kitty of Doom lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2013 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i like sesshomaru, kouga, sango and of course inuyasha
    my least favorite is kikyo
    you can't call me weird, cause im unique ^_^
    btw if youre going to admire me, please tell me who you are, gracias

siggy by teddy thankies ^^

**UPDATE** NEW DRAWINGS
    * * * A R T ~ W O R K * * *
    My sweet sweet family is located in my blog
    if you want to be a part of our family, pm me

+ Reply to Thread