AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Your Favorite/Least Favorite Inuyasha Character

Junior Member ~ † Keigetsu Shukumei † ~ is a glorious beacon of light ~ † Keigetsu Shukumei † ~ is a glorious beacon of light ~ † Keigetsu Shukumei † ~ is a glorious beacon of light ~ † Keigetsu Shukumei † ~ is a glorious beacon of light ~ † Keigetsu Shukumei † ~ is a glorious beacon of light ~ † Keigetsu Shukumei † ~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2007 07:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

My favorite characters would be Sesshomaru (his personality) and InuYasha (his personality)

My least favorite is Kikyo (everything about her makes no sense to me at all >_> )

~"I am but a shadow of one who once existed in this
    world.." ~

Junior Member kdale_94 is on a distinguished road kdale_94's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2007 03:47 PM
    Threads

Default I love Koga!!!

I love Koga he is so cute and is absolutely hilarious when he is talking to Kagome about his love in front of Inuyasha!!!!

I'm No Angel! Tenshi Ja Nai has a reputation beyond repute Tenshi Ja Nai has a reputation beyond repute Tenshi Ja Nai has a reputation beyond repute Tenshi Ja Nai has a reputation beyond repute Tenshi Ja Nai has a reputation beyond repute Tenshi Ja Nai has a reputation beyond repute Tenshi Ja Nai has a reputation beyond repute Tenshi Ja Nai has a reputation beyond repute Tenshi Ja Nai has a reputation beyond repute Tenshi Ja Nai has a reputation beyond repute Tenshi Ja Nai has a reputation beyond repute Tenshi Ja Nai's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 08:59 AM
    Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States, 109436565740998, Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Threads

Kagome is my fave ^^
    Least fave would be Naraku

Junior Member REDEYESBLACKDRAGON is infamous around these parts REDEYESBLACKDRAGON is infamous around these parts REDEYESBLACKDRAGON is infamous around these parts REDEYESBLACKDRAGON's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2007 02:30 AM
    Threads

I Like The Character Bonkoutsu The Leader Of The Band Of Seven Because To Me He Was The Only One Of The Seven To Give Inuyasha A Good Solid Fight To The End.

Junior Member Amyrat151 is infamous around these parts Amyrat151 is infamous around these parts Amyrat151 is infamous around these parts Amyrat151 is infamous around these parts Amyrat151's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2009 10:13 PM
    Threads

I like Kagome, and I think that she is much notably better person than Kikyo is. But I do think the some of negative judgments that people have made aren’t unfair. Yes she is a damsel in distress all too often, this annoys me too. I won’t call myself a feminist, but I don’t think it’s too much to ask for that a female character be as strong and intelligent as the male characters, and that they know how to use their power. I feel I’ve been spoiled in the best way by the likes of people like Joss Whendon, Chris Carter, and JK Rowling. This is the big reason I don’t call myself a fan of anime to begin with. Strong female characters seem few and far between.
    But back on topic, Kagome is strong, but her transformation from middle school student to useful fighter is a slow one. Just think about it, a 15 year old girl whose only problems involved homework and trial social problems gets sucked into a war. If that where you, would you be able to go into that situation with the ability to pick up a sword, strap on some armor and run into battle and not get killed with in a minute? I doubt it.
    She has saved plenty of people though. Like the prince guy who gets taken over by that frog demon, InuYasha would have just killed him.
    They really do play up the whole “Kagome’s in danger, have to save her” deal in the anime ::twitch:: and it’s true she says his name waaayyyy to much, but I don’t think that people should blame that on Kagome’s character but point to the anime creators.
    Last edited by Amyrat151; 11-25-2007 at 01:53 AM.

6. Likes Rarity liked this post
    Jose does not forgive! Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 09:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: PMMEFORTHIS

Kagra is my favorite because her attacks are wind related and I like the wind i know that is really weird reason but still

least fav is Shippo so annoying he makes the story boring

Member cute_wong will become famous soon enough cute_wong will become famous soon enough cute_wong's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2008 03:11 PM
    Threads

Fav: Seshomaru
    Reason: He is in many ways better than Inu Yasha, and he is cool ^^

Least fav : Kagura
    Reason: I just don't like her since the beginning. She comes and flees easily and makes the story boring....

~Lolitaloid~ Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2011 07:46 PM
    Threads

Favs:Sesshomaru,Inuyasha,Sango,and Kagome are all my total favs because of there personalities and there just plain awsome.

Leatst Favs:Jaken,Naraku,and shippo.Jaken annoys the heck out of me,Naraku is just plain weird and likes to cause way to many inccidents involving people turning traiter on one another and shippo because,same thing,hes annoying.
    Set by me.

I was Hieko.

iProcrastinate. Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2010 07:26 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I wish T.T

Hmm...I really like Sesshy ^-^ b/c of his personality. I also like Kikyo..I unno why, I guess I just think she is pretty cool. Does Rin count? She is so cute!
    My least would probably be Jaken, I just think he is kinda annoying. =/
    I Sig by Hakuchuumu<3 I

We're Waiting For You. :]

Junior Member ^ayumi^ is on a distinguished road ^ayumi^'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2007 11:07 AM
    Threads

Hmm.. Well i don`t know do i hate someone of the character, but InuYasha is the BEST! and maybe he is the best because he is the leading character..

Junior Member kyimablades is on a distinguished road kyimablades's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-01-2007 12:20 AM
    Threads

Thumbs down Kikyo And Sesshy

Kikyo is so stupid,and STUBBORN why wont she forgive inuyasha even thought it wasnt evn him and she hard;y smiles. Whats up with that i dont mind when sesshomaru does it(sexy) but shes a woman have feelings. And i love sesshomaru not because he is cute but because he has the mysterious feel to him. But he is kinda of a knuckle head not to accept his brother even if he is a hanyou.
    >>Kyima<<

Member cagathrun has much to be proud of cagathrun has much to be proud of cagathrun has much to be proud of cagathrun has much to be proud of cagathrun has much to be proud of cagathrun has much to be proud of cagathrun has much to be proud of cagathrun has much to be proud of cagathrun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2008 05:50 AM
    Threads

my favorite inuyasha character are:

inuyasha
    kagome
    sango

my least are:

shippu
    kilyo

Member dark_blue has a reputation beyond repute dark_blue has a reputation beyond repute dark_blue has a reputation beyond repute dark_blue has a reputation beyond repute dark_blue has a reputation beyond repute dark_blue has a reputation beyond repute dark_blue has a reputation beyond repute dark_blue has a reputation beyond repute dark_blue has a reputation beyond repute dark_blue has a reputation beyond repute dark_blue has a reputation beyond repute dark_blue's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2008 11:37 AM
    Threads

my favourite character is sesshomaru he's cute and have a cool eye.
    my least favourite character is inuyasaha he's cute and funny,shippo is cute very cute.

Senior Member kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei has a reputation beyond repute kagomei's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2009 09:13 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: not yet

my favorite inuyasha character is kagomei because she is always trying to help and she is fun and friendly and caring (just like me)
    ♥ love can make you cry, love can make you mad, love can make you hate the person you love, but you gata fight threw it and move on with you life
    that is what i learned today

Member maria89 is infamous around these parts maria89 is infamous around these parts maria89 is infamous around these parts maria89 is infamous around these parts maria89 is infamous around these parts maria89 is infamous around these parts maria89 is infamous around these parts maria89 is infamous around these parts maria89 is infamous around these parts maria89 is infamous around these parts maria89 is infamous around these parts maria89's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2008 03:25 PM
    Threads

my favorite character is shippo because he is funny
    my second favorite is kegome because the beads she put on inuyasha made me laugh and she is brave witch is a good quality
    you believe thet there is one god. good! evil demons believe that - and shudder, james 2:19

Member karenhana has a reputation beyond repute karenhana has a reputation beyond repute karenhana has a reputation beyond repute karenhana has a reputation beyond repute karenhana has a reputation beyond repute karenhana has a reputation beyond repute karenhana has a reputation beyond repute karenhana has a reputation beyond repute karenhana has a reputation beyond repute karenhana has a reputation beyond repute karenhana has a reputation beyond repute karenhana's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2010 01:00 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 3355 9544 4887 7451

My favorite would be a tie between Inuyasha and Kagome. They make a cute couple together also. ^^ And they are strong and work well together when they are under a crisis...well most of the time. XD

My least favorite has got to be Naraku! Man, that man...grr! He doesn't care about anyone but himself. And he is creepy too. And he is also a manipulator!
    Last edited by karenhana; 12-20-2007 at 06:13 PM.

My Anime List
    Banner and avvy made by me~

Senior Member Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2010 03:58 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: i have 1 but idk it

Sesshomaru's my favorite, and my least favorite is Jaken

Member Liliana Zambrano is on a distinguished road Liliana Zambrano's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-2007 08:42 AM
    Threads

My favorite is Inuyasha. Cause he so cute! And the least I hate Kikyo cause she is dead and plus Kagome and Inuyasha need to be together.

Junior Member lexikikyo has a spectacular aura about lexikikyo has a spectacular aura about lexikikyo has a spectacular aura about lexikikyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-2007 09:10 PM
    Threads

Well, I'd say Kikyo was my favourite. Like seriously... who fights in a miniskirt =.= (ahem Kagome ahem)

Well at least Kikyo can defend herself unlike Kagome, who has to scream InuYasha's name 24/7 o_o

And my least favourite... LOL if you haven't guessed already, I really detest Kagome.
    私は決してさない。 私は約束したいと思う!
    -xox- :+:*:+: 常に、Lexi :+:*:+: -xox-

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation becyasha is on a distinguished road becyasha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-02-2008 09:32 PM
    Threads

My fav character would have to be Inuyasha....because he reminds me of myself(with his short temper and negative attitude towards others).

My least fav character would have to be Kikyo.....because i hate how she takes advantage of Inuyasha's heart!!!

Just me Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2008 08:42 PM
    Threads

I hate Naraku, because he's evil and always stealing the hard earned jewel shards from Kagome and them.

I hate Inu Yasha because he always goes to Kikyo when he should be staying with Kagome and he's way too reckless in deciding how to fight strong demons and that's how Kagome and everyone else gets hurt.

Also, I hate Kikyo for still being alive...she's supposed to be dead already! Why can't she just stay dead?! -_-; she needs to die...seriously...she gets in the way and she's such a...mean person, especially to Kagome, who's always very sweet...yeah...

I like Kagome for her positive thinking and her kindness, also her ability to sense the jewel shards.

I like Sesshomaru because he has strong attacks with the Tokijin and I think he could beat Inu Yasha any time he wants to...Also he has Tenseiga, and used it to bring Rin back to life, I thought that was very sweet, coming from a demon who hardly shows emotion.

So that's basically it...the other characters I think are okay only.
    Last edited by Anita Tseu; 01-06-2008 at 04:18 AM.
    I own Momiji, Sasami, Karami, Tres, Cody, Spark, Nolar, Cyclone, Little Sasuke, Rain, Katie, Iggy, Sasuke-SON, kittykitty, Kaza, Yoki, Wolf-chan, NekoSasuke, Uchia, Chibi Kitty, Kiri Kitty Niece, Young Sasuke, Eminence, Akane, Wrath, BoofCakes, Suna, Zek, Blaze, Eliza, bear, Mioka, and some others.

Junior Member Ookami3000 is on a distinguished road Ookami3000's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-07-2008 04:46 PM
    Threads

My favorites characters are Inuyasha, because he is very stubborn and he protective, Kouga, because he's not affraid to show is fellings for Kagome and his very loyal to his pack and his "love" and Sesshomaru, for is cool temper and for being a character difficult to understand.

The least character is Naraku (pure evil) and Kikyo, because she is cold hearted and has a very strange personality.
    Last edited by Ookami3000; 01-07-2008 at 04:51 PM.

Junior Member LasShEe is on a distinguished road LasShEe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2008 05:10 PM
    Threads

Least favorite: Kagome, at first i really liked her but then i got jelous
    Inuyasha was mine first..

Kya!~ ~Akino Kiritani~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Akino Kiritani~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Akino Kiritani~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Akino Kiritani~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Akino Kiritani~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Akino Kiritani~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Akino Kiritani~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Akino Kiritani~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Akino Kiritani~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Akino Kiritani~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Akino Kiritani~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Akino Kiritani~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2009 09:43 PM
    CrAzY LaNd!! x3 Where everyone I know lives!~
    Threads

My fav is Inuyasha because hes sooo cute!!!

My least fav is kikyo because shes kinda weird....

Skip Beat! <3
    -Avatar is my drawing in ink stamp form-
    Audrey's Face @.@ Maddie's Face *~* My Face O.o

Junior Member golden eyes19 is on a distinguished road golden eyes19's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2008 10:53 PM
    Head south from civilization till you get to the middle of nowhere, then head west into oblivion
    Threads

My fav has got to be Inuyasha- I love fowl tempered main characters! plus he's so clueless as to what's going on with the whole kagome/kikyou love triangle, he's such an airhead! He's great.

My least favorite is Kikyou- How many freakin' times do you have to be killed before you stay dead?!? She's constantly screwing things up and getting into others' business. She needs to just die and stay dead!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread Information