AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Your Favorite/Least Favorite Inuyasha Character

D's Wifey! NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 12:41 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: NinnaHatake

My favorite Inuyasha character is Inuyasha himself! I love is temper and his relationships with Kagome and Kikiyo.
    ~♡Ņšnn@♡~

Senior Member blackcatme has a reputation beyond repute blackcatme has a reputation beyond repute blackcatme has a reputation beyond repute blackcatme has a reputation beyond repute blackcatme has a reputation beyond repute blackcatme has a reputation beyond repute blackcatme has a reputation beyond repute blackcatme has a reputation beyond repute blackcatme has a reputation beyond repute blackcatme has a reputation beyond repute blackcatme has a reputation beyond repute blackcatme's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2008 12:10 PM
    Threads

I like Sango (she's on the first place) because she is courageous and romantic, she fights very well
    on the last place, it's naraku, because he's bad, he is always trying to make something in his favour

Junior Member ZRei81 is on a distinguished road ZRei81's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2008 04:10 PM
    Threads

Kagome because she's very strong towards her feelings of InuYasha. She understands InuYasha's bond with Kikyo, but she still stays by his side. Least favorite is I think Kikyo. Well I don't hate her or anything but she has to make a decesion weather if she hates InuYasha or loves him.(she can't pick both) *Rei*

Member XxTaintedxX has a reputation beyond repute XxTaintedxX has a reputation beyond repute XxTaintedxX has a reputation beyond repute XxTaintedxX has a reputation beyond repute XxTaintedxX has a reputation beyond repute XxTaintedxX has a reputation beyond repute XxTaintedxX has a reputation beyond repute XxTaintedxX has a reputation beyond repute XxTaintedxX has a reputation beyond repute XxTaintedxX has a reputation beyond repute XxTaintedxX has a reputation beyond repute XxTaintedxX's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2008 12:24 PM
    Threads

Kikyo, no offense people...
    I think she just gets in the way, she had her turn with Inuyasha and she died so Kagome should be able to express her love and get love in return...
    And Kagura...
    She just seems so useless and easily controlled...and she seems cocky when she doesn't have good attacks...
    Favorite Character: I think Sesshomaru...He doesn't seem easily scared and he's intimating, he's a fighter...
    Last edited by XxTaintedxX; 02-09-2008 at 11:34 PM.

Senior Member Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2011 03:34 AM
    Threads

My favorite characters are Shipo & Miroku. I love how Shipo is a innocent cute fox boy, and Miroku the sneaky perverted monk... reminds me of my husband.. <.<;
    My leaste Favorite characters are Kagome and Kikyo. I dont hate 'em or nothing.. I just think Kagome is too goody goody and her personality is boring. As for Kikyo you dont really see much of her personality in the series.. all I know is she's silent and strong, which are good qualities. I'm just more interested in a strong personality.

Junior Member angel_luna is a splendid one to behold angel_luna is a splendid one to behold angel_luna is a splendid one to behold angel_luna is a splendid one to behold angel_luna is a splendid one to behold angel_luna is a splendid one to behold angel_luna is a splendid one to behold angel_luna's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2008 03:44 PM
    Threads

My favorite character are:
    - Sesshoumaru because he's strong, he's misterious, he's awesome... His attitude is unique and very cool... I love him... His only defect is him little bro...
    - Sango becasue she's strong, cute, intelligent and she's a very nice person

My Least characters are:
    - Kikyo... She's make me sick... She's egoistic and arrogant... A person very sad... I hate her...
    - Kagome.. come on!! She can't do anything!!! She's dull... Only causes problems... Not brings nothing...
    I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'... here... I'll be waiting... for you... so... if you come here... You'll find me. I Promise

Captain No Pants Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2014 10:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

My Favorite Guy character: Sesshomaru! I lIk him because even though he says that he hates humans, he is willing to protect Rin.

My Favorite Girl Character: Rin. I lIk her, because even though she lost her mom, dad, and brother, she still is happy and just enjoys living. (Why can't I be lIk that?)

My least favorite character: Kikyo. I know this is expected by a lot of people, but I just don't like her attitude. She isn't greatful to any one, and she doesn't listen to the dying girl in the second movie. The girl says to watch over the cup, and Kikyo just gives it to Kagura as if it's nothing. That's low. Even for a person who wants to go to the underworld.
    Last edited by Tsuki.; 02-13-2008 at 05:40 PM.

~The Skylark Rose~ animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Notebook
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2012 10:39 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thumbs down

My fav characters are Sango because she's pretty,tuff,nice and freindly. I like Kagome because she tuff at times she's smart and nice. Also Inuyasha because he's cute,tuff and I love his temper and stubernes.

I hate Kikiyo! She had her chance with Inuyasha!
    Now it's Kagome's turn!

Member Phelyeg has a reputation beyond repute Phelyeg has a reputation beyond repute Phelyeg has a reputation beyond repute Phelyeg has a reputation beyond repute Phelyeg has a reputation beyond repute Phelyeg has a reputation beyond repute Phelyeg has a reputation beyond repute Phelyeg has a reputation beyond repute Phelyeg has a reputation beyond repute Phelyeg has a reputation beyond repute Phelyeg has a reputation beyond repute Phelyeg's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-20-2008 02:55 AM
    Threads

There are quite a few people I like, but I'm going to go with Sango. She's a very sweet and down to earth girl who can also hold her own in battle. After everything that's happened to her she hasn't lost sight of herself, or been consumed by rage, she still has hope for the future. It's hard not to feel for her.
    sig by Tyki Mikk

Member Odanuki86 is a name known to all Odanuki86 is a name known to all Odanuki86 is a name known to all Odanuki86 is a name known to all Odanuki86 is a name known to all Odanuki86 is a name known to all Odanuki86's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2008 10:01 PM
    Threads

Most:Sesshomaru-Hes prolly the strongest person in the series and he acts like he doesnt care for humans or inuyasha but he does realy, most likly acts that way because he is a daiyokai.though i dont really get why he doesnt simply have a sword made of his own fang insted of complaining about the swords he does or doesnt have, anyway i also like Hakudoshi because hes so powerful and sinister, odd traits for a child i think.
    Least:Ryura, Kyura, Jora, and Gora-their all or rather he is really pompuss and arrogant but completely without the power to back it up.

Junior Member GrayWolf474 is on a distinguished road GrayWolf474's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-22-2008 12:36 PM
    Threads

Fav.Girl:Sango shes just AWESOME and Rin shes so cute
    Fav.Boy:Sesshomaru why not and Miroku cuz his well known greating to a woman "Will you bear my child" is just so awesome

Least Fav.Girl:Kikyo DIE ALREADY and Kagura who cares ur ganna die
    Least Fav. Boy:Jaken why should i like him and Naraku i love him for killing kikyo but he truley sux monkey
    Hello people hope u like my page

Endless Dreams MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2008 11:07 PM
    Threads

Inuyasha , kagome , sesshomaru are my favs

naraku is my least favorite

Sig and avie made by Mira <3

Junior Member inuyashalover666 is on a distinguished road inuyashalover666's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2008 09:45 AM
    Threads

Wink I love Inuyasha and koga

They always r funny fighting over Kagome.YEAH AND INUYASHA ALWAYS GETTING HIS FACE IN THE SAND FOR IT. go INUYASHA LOVE YA KOGA
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	KAGOME.jpg‎
Views:	85
Size:	4.1 KB
ID:	19102  

Junior Member XxNarakus-GirlxX has a reputation beyond repute XxNarakus-GirlxX has a reputation beyond repute XxNarakus-GirlxX has a reputation beyond repute XxNarakus-GirlxX has a reputation beyond repute XxNarakus-GirlxX has a reputation beyond repute XxNarakus-GirlxX has a reputation beyond repute XxNarakus-GirlxX has a reputation beyond repute XxNarakus-GirlxX has a reputation beyond repute XxNarakus-GirlxX has a reputation beyond repute XxNarakus-GirlxX has a reputation beyond repute XxNarakus-GirlxX has a reputation beyond repute XxNarakus-GirlxX's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2008 01:32 PM
    Threads

Well my favourite character is Naraku, i like Naraku because i think he has an awesome character about him not to mention he's cute, and he has the ability to shape shift which i think is cool..

least favourite, is Kagura, because i don't like her traitorness to Naraku, i wish she'd just pick a side already

Junior Member mia91 will become famous soon enough mia91 will become famous soon enough mia91's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2008 02:09 PM
    Threads

Uhh this is hard.... Well i think i'll have to say my favourite is Inuyasha. I love his personality and everything, plus he's so cute so...

And as for least... Kikyo... She's so annoying, always getting in the way of Kagome and Inuyasha, grr

Junior Member Shana-Kins has a reputation beyond repute Shana-Kins has a reputation beyond repute Shana-Kins has a reputation beyond repute Shana-Kins has a reputation beyond repute Shana-Kins has a reputation beyond repute Shana-Kins has a reputation beyond repute Shana-Kins has a reputation beyond repute Shana-Kins has a reputation beyond repute Shana-Kins has a reputation beyond repute Shana-Kins has a reputation beyond repute Shana-Kins has a reputation beyond repute Shana-Kins's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2008 05:23 PM
    Threads

Favorite character(s): My favorite would have to be Kagome and Shippou. I usually always have the main characters as my favorite. I have no reason why. I also like Shippou because he's so cute and it's no fun without Shippou.

Least Favorite character(s): They would have to be Kikyou and Naraku. Why Kikyou? Well I hate the fact of what she did to Inuyasha. I don't know, she scares me as well. Plus, I just don't like her. Naraku is the bad guy, of course I hate him.

Senior Member The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Systems N64 Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2013 03:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Karawr831 PSN ID: Karawr831 XFIRE ID: midnightdreams Steam ID: karawr831

Favorites: Sango Rin & Sesshoumaru
    Sango-Because I admire how strong she is even though things are bad.
    Rin- Because she is always so happy and adorable, perfect for making sesshy smile and Sesshy because he's strong, powerful, and fun to watch fight.

Middle-Shippo- He's just plain adorable
    Kouga- It's fun watching him show off to Kagome
    Kagome-sorta kinda, shes a bit bossy though

Least- Jaken- just plain annoying

"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul." - Judy Garland

Archmage Evelyn Nightingale, Guardian of the North, at your service.

Formally known as Vanilla Kiss.

Member Villey has a reputation beyond repute Villey has a reputation beyond repute Villey has a reputation beyond repute Villey has a reputation beyond repute Villey has a reputation beyond repute Villey has a reputation beyond repute Villey has a reputation beyond repute Villey has a reputation beyond repute Villey has a reputation beyond repute Villey has a reputation beyond repute Villey has a reputation beyond repute Villey's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2008 09:22 AM
    Threads

Favorite - Inuyasha
    Least favorite - dunno. I watched only 5 series,so I don't know them that well.

Senior Member Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy has a reputation beyond repute Ezzy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2009 03:58 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1332-7412-2038

Favorite girl: Kagome because shes cute and i love how her weapon of choice is a bow and arrow

Favorite guy: Sesshomaru because he is such a great fighter and he actually has a kind heart even though he comes off as evil

Least favorite: Kikyo because she always gets in the way of Inuyasha and Kagome

Senior Member SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2010 12:13 AM
    How do you know if a blonde tried to commit suicide? Gunshots in the mirror
    Threads

Fave: INuaysha- because he is so funny, i love him and kagome moments

KAgome: I love the fact that she is still with Inuyasha

Least: Kikyo- I dont like the way she seems to betray Inuyahsa and Kaugura like alot of people thnk, she really needs to decide whose side she is on
    ~When Life Gives You Lemons.....Write Them Down....Then Hide Behind The couch From Your Mom~

Junior Member nyoko_kami67 is on a distinguished road nyoko_kami67's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2008 12:30 PM
    Threads

I like kagome best becuase: she is caring. she is strong. (almost killed naraku) and doesn't have an evil bone in her body.

As for the least I like: Kikyo. She gave naraku almost all the shikon shards, when she knew Inuyasha would be endangered! Post the rest later cause I have to go~~
    ANIME. THAT'S ALL. lolz.

Senior Member serasvct has a reputation beyond repute serasvct has a reputation beyond repute serasvct has a reputation beyond repute serasvct has a reputation beyond repute serasvct has a reputation beyond repute serasvct has a reputation beyond repute serasvct has a reputation beyond repute serasvct has a reputation beyond repute serasvct has a reputation beyond repute serasvct has a reputation beyond repute serasvct has a reputation beyond repute serasvct's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2008 10:34 AM
    Threads

I like Sesshomaru the best. He has a lot of depth, from evil (wanting to kill Inuyasha) to caring (rescuing and caring for Rin). I think the episodes he is in have the more complex plot lines.

My least favorite character is Kikyo. Her entire existance has become evil and unpure, plus nothing around her ever seems to get resolved. I think the episodes she is in are lackluster are repetitive.
    "If I don't write to empty my mind,
    I go mad."
    - Lord Byron

Blessed By The Saint The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2009 01:50 AM
    Threads

Favorite Character : Sango

Least Favorite Character : Everyone except Sango

Junior Member Unicornucopia has a reputation beyond repute Unicornucopia has a reputation beyond repute Unicornucopia has a reputation beyond repute Unicornucopia has a reputation beyond repute Unicornucopia has a reputation beyond repute Unicornucopia has a reputation beyond repute Unicornucopia has a reputation beyond repute Unicornucopia has a reputation beyond repute Unicornucopia has a reputation beyond repute Unicornucopia has a reputation beyond repute Unicornucopia has a reputation beyond repute Unicornucopia's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2008 10:42 AM
    Threads

Kikyo is definitely my least favorite character... she gets on my nerves. Why should she get any face time with Inu anyway? she's dead! It's not like they could live happily every after together or anything anyway.

My favorite characters are Miroku, Sango, Kirara, and Sesshomaru.

Senior Member kagome_windy has a reputation beyond repute kagome_windy has a reputation beyond repute kagome_windy has a reputation beyond repute kagome_windy has a reputation beyond repute kagome_windy has a reputation beyond repute kagome_windy has a reputation beyond repute kagome_windy has a reputation beyond repute kagome_windy has a reputation beyond repute kagome_windy has a reputation beyond repute kagome_windy has a reputation beyond repute kagome_windy has a reputation beyond repute kagome_windy's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Aria Neko Pocky One Piece Flag
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-13-2012 02:53 AM
    Threads

Cool Inu Yasha

I like Kagome becoz' she loves Inu Yasha even when she knows he still loves Kikyo..She is kind but at the same time she is very strong...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread Information