AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Type Preference

Junior Member ~UB~ has much to be proud of ~UB~ has much to be proud of ~UB~ has much to be proud of ~UB~ has much to be proud of ~UB~ has much to be proud of ~UB~ has much to be proud of ~UB~ has much to be proud of ~UB~ has much to be proud of ~UB~ has much to be proud of ~UB~ has much to be proud of ~UB~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2007 11:23 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Type Preference

Since I'm relatively new here, I wanted to try my hand at making a thread in the Misc. forums. So, the question is~

What type of person would you prefer to date?

In other words, I prefer cute over hot/sexy/powerful/rich and so on. The sight of cute really gets me going >;o What's yours? [Actually, I'm kind of interested in seeing what a bunch of anime lovers would go for.]
    [New Dragon Eggs! They die unless they have a majority of clicks before the dead line. *sniffle*]

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Kagura_Sohma is a jewel in the rough Kagura_Sohma is a jewel in the rough Kagura_Sohma is a jewel in the rough Kagura_Sohma is a jewel in the rough Kagura_Sohma's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2007 09:18 PM
    Threads

my type......emo/funny/weird but in a good way/cute.....

Senior Member Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2009 10:01 PM
    Threads

Someone I can punch for no reason and not have them cry or get mad. The kind that would laugh it off and say, 'Was that s'pose teh hurt?'

Senior Member Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2007 05:18 PM
    Threads

Younger than me by about two years, but mature. I can't stand loud, obnoxious, 'premiscuous' (for lack of better term) girls. Obviously, part of a relationship is physical attraction, and I'm really, really unattracted to girls who have absolutely no meat on their bones...*cough* If anyone knows what I mean.

Thanks to Divine Dragon from Bladegash for the awesome Sig!

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Someone who can take care of themselves and isn't demanding for attention... definately someone who is intellectually viral and curious, if they disagree with me on many philosophical, political, or theological levels then all the better. And not a completely motormouth... talk with a point.

and why not resonably attractive too... I mean they don't have to be drop dead hot or stuff like that but I mean... not something that would make cows die.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Venus Star Wand Top Manekineko American Flag Ribbon
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2012 10:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

A little older than me, or the same age as me, cute, nice, but still has a dark side, taller than me, smart, and has a nice family. ...And of course, he must love me, and a behaved man. ^_^

---Sorry I am currently inactive; very busy with this new Filipino school x.x they are seriously trying to kill me--
    Karami the Neko Red Bean Dango ~
    Want to join Karami's Big Dango Family?

Junior Member ~UB~ has much to be proud of ~UB~ has much to be proud of ~UB~ has much to be proud of ~UB~ has much to be proud of ~UB~ has much to be proud of ~UB~ has much to be proud of ~UB~ has much to be proud of ~UB~ has much to be proud of ~UB~ has much to be proud of ~UB~ has much to be proud of ~UB~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Right, somebody Loyal. Not one [like Nanashi, or for the sake of popularity ero-senin or the pervert with silver hair from Naruto.]

But jeez, you guys are picky ^ ^ll| , none the less at least you're not incredibly shallow. I hate really shallow people. I wouldn't go out with anybody who is with me solely for looks.
    [New Dragon Eggs! They die unless they have a majority of clicks before the dead line. *sniffle*]

Senior Member ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Venus Star Wand Top Manekineko American Flag Ribbon
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2012 10:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ~UB~ View Post
    Right, somebody Loyal. Not one [like Nanashi, or for the sake of popularity ero-senin or the pervert with silver hair from Naruto.]

But jeez, you guys are picky ^ ^ll| , none the less at least you're not incredibly shallow. I hate really shallow people. I wouldn't go out with anybody who is with me solely for looks.
    You mean, Jiraya? lol, yeah. But he's old, he got nothin to do. haha.

---Sorry I am currently inactive; very busy with this new Filipino school x.x they are seriously trying to kill me--
    Karami the Neko Red Bean Dango ~
    Want to join Karami's Big Dango Family?

Belle.'s area. Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2010 04:23 PM
    Threads

I prefer...calm...cute...nice...honest...trustworthy ...
    Thats all...

Senior Member Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2023 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I would like a good looking virgin that wouldn't mind baring my children; the type of woman that could cook and was modest; somone who understands the fact that I'm going to change into a different person as I age (like everyone does) and that they'll have to love that new person also.

But I want someone who is interested in what I have to say atleast half the time and will laugh at most of my jokes. These aren't really generic traits, more like desirable reactions to my own actions.

However, I don't expect to get the whole package, these are things I'm shooting for.

For I am not the one Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2010 10:44 AM
    Threads

I like guys who are really funny and they can make me laugh and who are caring and sweet and i can trust them with my life.I can talk to them about anything.

I also like dating guys who are older than me..i have huge things for american guys as well.

Senior Member Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2023 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ayame_Sohma View Post
    I like guys who are really funny and they can make me laugh and who are caring and sweet and i can trust them with my life.I can talk to them about anything.

I also like dating guys who are older than me..i have huge things for american guys as well.
    Most guys are like the ones you described. Most of the guys I have met were caring, sweet, and funny. That in their testosterone. As long as don't get drunk or do drugs, you can pretty much trust them with your life.

Well, there are some of those guys who want to seem dark and mysterious and won't talk about 'their past'. Hmmm, fortunantly I don't have any thing that I wouldn't be willing to talk about!

Youthful member GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2007 09:50 PM
    Threads

I'm rather picky... Basically, he must always do as he is told ;]

Fiddle Faddle Victim Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2007 01:04 AM
    Threads

Someone who is kind, smart, passionate. Clingy..ugh. No.

hold me accountable Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2009 03:49 PM
    Threads

I can't really say but in most cases I'd go for ruggedly handsome over cute (e.g. Aragorn over Legolas). That's pretty non-specific and only based on looks but it's kind of hard to say.
    Last edited by Exquiro; 06-27-2007 at 07:33 PM.
    "Done because we are too meny."

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Preferably a girl who's...I don't know. Unpredictable. Willing to deal with my little demons sometimes, and has a sense of humor. Preferably a girl who...Is equal parts romance and friendship.
    I don't want a girl who's going to be clingy and lovey 24/7, but I don't want a girl who's not going to be a little...Romantic every once in a while.
    When you're in a relationship, that person is supposed to be both a romantic interest or partner, as well as a friend. Not just one or the other. And you should be the same in return
    Least thats how I see it.

Senior Member pab has a reputation beyond repute pab has a reputation beyond repute pab has a reputation beyond repute pab has a reputation beyond repute pab has a reputation beyond repute pab has a reputation beyond repute pab has a reputation beyond repute pab has a reputation beyond repute pab has a reputation beyond repute pab has a reputation beyond repute pab has a reputation beyond repute pab's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2010 01:23 PM
    Threads

A human being, or perhaps an Alien...
    JK, jk.
    Anyone of the opposite sex with a nice character.

lalalalove. keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2011 10:51 AM
    Threads

um... someone who listens to me, someone who's nice and doesn't act like a total butthole when he's around his friends. but he is fun to be w/.... that type i guess...

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

First thing you should know. I am the cheeeeesiest, sappiest, most sentimental, and hopelessly romantic person I know. I strongly dissaprove of dating for sex and sex alone. I mean sure, the first thing you notice about a person is looks. That's great. But if you get to know that person and they're absolutely dreadful to be around, I wouldn't touch you, no matter how hot you are. I need a girl who's really fun loving, and loves music. You don't need to be smart, I'm not smart. Why should I expect you to be? I just don't want a ditz (think Paris Hilton, I want none of that). We can have a good intellegent conversation, but nothing that's like earthshattering philosophical debates. That leads to unwanted arguments. And I need a girl with a similar music taste to me, because I tend to gravitate to people who can enjoy the same kind of music as I do! Oh, and no blondes. I'm not a blonde kind of guy. Brunettes or redheds please!
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Banned Forum / Chat devildog is infamous around these parts devildog's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2007 12:04 AM
    Threads

for me a guy dosent have to be a megga babe or anything but i guy that is funny and can put up a fight with me...not some dude that once he gets some he leaves! cause i cant stand that... but usualy i like dudes who like the same things i like...emmo,goth, outgoing and has a plan for his life and taller then me but not younger then me... maybe about 2 yrs older then me... but i have not found mr. perfect yet... lol

but i am looking

Aritzia Lyne Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2008 09:11 AM
    Threads

-Mature
    -Cute/Hot
    -Tall
    -Nice
    -Trustworthy
    -Has a cool style

Much love to Jagan Eye for the lovely set. <3

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Masali View Post
    First thing you should know. I am the cheeeeesiest, sappiest, most sentimental, and hopelessly romantic person I know.
    You apparently haven't met me. I'll deny saying this later.

Anyway, I'm a total sap. Take the sappiest person you know, and multiply by two( and in a bunch of nerdiness), and you have me. But, typically, I'll deny this, or try to complete avoid the subject. Obviously, I'd prefer someone I'm both mentally and physically attracted to, but when it comes to specifics, I'll leave it up in the air. I wouldn't discount a girl simply because she doesn't meet some sort of checklist I have in my mind. But, so far, girls I have been attracted to have typically been older than me by a year or two, which I'd assume is the result of me having always hung around with people older than I, and also into arts such as painting, drawing, or photography.
    I really don't have a great idea of what I'm looking for though, other than the generic traits one expects to find in a partner. Having never had a girlfriend, it's simply a lack of experience in order to determine my "type". I have a lot of difficulty getting up the nerve to ask a girl out, and the few times I have, have been bluntly rejected. So, I lack the confidence which people say girls look for in a guy. Self esteem has never been one of my strong points. I'd guess I'm more like that always helpful friend in a movie that the girl doesn't seem to notice; I've been told I am.

Oh, and none of those petty high-school relationships. Something serious, unlike the situations where people are saying "omgz, ilu ntil i die!11!!" for a month or two, and then get involved with all sorts of self created "drama"(I hate that term), and break up. Nothing could annoy me more. Clingy people don't do well in relationships, unless the partner is equally clingy.
    Last edited by Gjallarhorn; 06-28-2007 at 02:26 AM.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

A rich person with feeble willpower shall be the foundation of my EMPIRE!
    Last edited by Eris; 06-28-2007 at 03:12 AM.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Patapon Warrior zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2009 11:27 PM
    Threads

This is hard.
    Mine would be loyal, not into smoking or any bad stuff and somehow cute in my taste [actually everything is cute for me..]. Personality would be good too. But if he's mean, there must be some goodness the remains inside that person. I don't just judge people by hearing that this person is bad, this person is blah blah blah..
    Someone with a sense of humor. I think?
    More to be added..

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I think so, too. Nobody whos an out-right butt face. [For lack of a better comment] Specially not a smoker or an alcoholic.

Closed Thread

Thread Information