AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Beat Goku

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Wow. Winning is fun.
    Indeed it is. I'll make sure to let you know if you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsanosuke View Post
    But you see, even if Hulk had a Japanese version, it doesn't mean it was originally anime and hence it's purest form, meaning his origin, would count him as non-anime. Kinda like if we included Goku in some Marvel comic. He wouldn't count as an American comic really. Just a lost anime character. o_o

So if you'd like to start splicing both sides, then we can't just make animeforum only 'anime' and this whole forum has to include a marvel section/DC and what not. Or otherwise it wont be considered a 'top of the line' anime forum (meaning, all that is 'anime'). I don't see that happening, so technically I'm the one feeling giddy about what's what. So I don't lose.

~~Lololol~

x3333

So is not caring. o-o;
    I had a loooong reply to this, but it's really not worth the argument.
    So here's something short and simple.

VHere's this particular forums rules.
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=52934

VHeres the overall animeforum.com rules.
    http://www.animeforum.com/faq.php?fa...rules_faq_item

Show me where it says american comic books and characters can't even be MENTIONED in topics let alone discussed?
    Someone asked a question. Who can beat Goku. I gave answers.
    Now go away. I'm not honoring you with another reply.

Member AHQ has a spectacular aura about AHQ has a spectacular aura about AHQ's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2007 11:29 AM
    Threads

-Deadpool- let me just say you can only back up your theory that goku is weak with the movies that have obsolutely nothing to do with the stories.I wont mention GT that was only made for more profit(which i'm pretty sure is well known and even the strory is at alower level than dbz).And i'm wondering why are you involving characters from comics.We're talking about DB.And if we look at the DBZ series in the end Goku is the most powerful in the anime and even Vegeta said he's in a different league

End of our discussion
    Last edited by AHQ; 08-19-2007 at 12:45 AM.

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by AHQ View Post
    -Deadpool- let me just say you can only back up your theory that goku is weak
    Woooaahh, HOLD UP.
    Where did I use the words "Goku is weak" ?
    I said Goku, typically, requires the Help of other people to beat his enemies. This is true.

Goku couldn't beat Kid Buu by himself.
    He needed the help of Vegeta, Fat Buu, and even Hercule.
    Remember, Goku needed to stop and rest halfway through the Kid Buu fight, something he wouldn't have been able to do unless Vegeta was there to stall Buu. TELL me i'm wrong, TELL me goku DID NOT say "I need a few minutes to rest, take over for me".

What about the Super Buu fight for that matter? He needed to fuse with Vegeta to fight buu. This happend. Accept it. It happend. Go re-watch DBZ if you don't think it did.

Or what about at the very start of Dragon Ball Z?
    Goku could NOT defeat Raditz alone. He NEEDED Piccolo's help to beat him.

Or what about when Vegeta and Nappa came to Earth for the first time? Sure, he beat Nappa fine. But what about Vegeta? Goku NEEDED Krillian, Gohan, and even Yajirobi's help to beat Vegeta. If they WEREN'T there to help, goku would have been dead a second time. By the end of that battle, Goku couldn't even stand.

And Goku didn't even end Cell. He even admitted that he couldn't. He couldn't successfully go Super Sayian 2 at the time. Only Gohan could.
    Gohan Beat Cell. NOT Goku.

And i'm wondering why are you involving characters from comics.We're talking about DB.
    No, OP asked if anyone in ANYTHING can beat Goku, not JUST DBZ. And if you READ my first post, I actually DID include characters from Dragon Ball Z as well.
    I'm bringing up Comic Book characters for the SAME reason other posters are bringing up Uchiha Itachi from Naruto, Yagami Light from Deathnote, and Kurosaki Ichigo from Bleach.
    Heck, i'm not even the first person in this thread to bring up and american character. Someone on the first page brought up Superman in a post before I did.

And if we look at the DBZ series in the end Goku is the most powerful in the anime and even Vegeta said he's in a different league
    Hey. Dragonball GT. It's Canon.
    The strongest being in the universe at the end of Dragonball GT was not Goku. it was Super Sayian Four Gogeta. Followed by Omega Shenron. Followed by Goku.
    1. Super Sayin Four Gogeta
    2. Omega Shenron
    3. Goku
    4. Vegeta
    See how the list works.
    If Goku was stronger than Omega Shenron There would have been no need to fuse with Vegeta.

So, if we don't count Gogeta because he's a fusion, that would make Omega Shenron the strongest.
    It wouldn't be the first time Goku faught opponants stronger than him either.
    I seem to remember someone getting beaten to a pulp by Freeza before he turned Super Sayian. Who else remembers that?
    You? You? What about you? You in the corner?
    Yeah, they remember.

And Goku was in a diffrent league at the end of DBZ, Not GT. By the end of GT, Goku was only slightly stronger than Vegeta. They WERE both Super Sayin 4 after all. At that point the two were as even in strength as they had been during the sayian saga, except Vegeta and Goku had been reversed, with Vegeta as the slightly weaker one as opposed to Goku.

End of our discussion
    If you say so, but I must ask one question..., have you ever SEEN an episode of Dragon Ball Z? Because you act like Goku single handedly defeats every enemy in the series, rendering all supporting characters and Z-Fighters useless, which is far from the case.

Ph. D. in Pokomon Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2011 03:35 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: gamrtagnotfound

Quote Originally Posted by AHQ View Post
    -Deadpool- let me just say you can only back up your theory that goku is weak with the movies that have obsolutely nothing to do with the stories.
    Eh? I read nothing in his posts calling Goku weak in the first place, only that he can be beaten. And you don't have to look at the movies to find events that can be used to back up the claim that Goku can be beaten. Example: His fight with Radditz. It took pretty much all of Goku and Piccolo's strength to kill him, and Goku ended up dying in the process. Last time I checked, getting killed = being beaten. Go ahead, try to find a way to contradict that. If you still say Goku can't be beaten, and hasn't been beaten, then from what I understand, Goku has never beaten any major villains in a solo fight. After all, this thread is about who can beat Goku, not the Z Fighters. The only fight I can remember where he's fighting all by himself is the one with Frieza. After the fight, Frieza is still alive, floating in space. How can Frieza survive and be considered beaten, and then Goku die and not be considered beaten? Fanboy much?

And i'm wondering why are you involving characters from comics.We're talking about DB.
    No, we're talking about anime in general. As for the comics, refer to this post:
    Quote Originally Posted by -Deadpool- View Post
    Japan had a Hulk Manga back in the 70's.
    And then there's also the Marvel Mangaverse. Which is a Manga, but with Marvel Characters.
    So by your logic, you have to care now because they're animu. The rest of the anime people I listed count as well.
    And if we look at the DBZ series in the end Goku is the most powerful in the anime and even Vegeta said he's in a different league
    I remember him saying something like that, but not that he's the strongest in the anime. Kid Buu was of course stronger. Goku borrowed power from people on Earth and Namek (maybe more planets, I can't remember) to create the Spirit Bomb that narrowly destroyed Buu. Since it wasn't his own power, it wasn't him that beat Buu. Goku just gave it a little push at the end, and they needed the power of the Namekian Dragonballs to accomplish that seeing as he was already exhausted. Buu was still able to hold back the enormous Spirit Bomb after all the fighting, making him superior.

Edit: Crap, beaten to it. I spent so much time typing this out
    Last edited by Climaximus; 08-19-2007 at 01:55 AM.

Member AHQ has a spectacular aura about AHQ has a spectacular aura about AHQ's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ok,ok Goku is not the strongest character in the anime and he cant beat anyone alone(exept Freeza).I cant win this one

Senior Member genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Tolerant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2010 03:31 PM
    Threads

AHQ, you need to get your head out of 'hentai world' and stop sniffing anything you get your hands on.

Anyway on topic. Deadpool, Hulk wouldn't have any where near similar power Goku would. Hulk wouldn't even have time to get peed off. With usage of instant transmission and one kamehameha wave, Hulk's would be killed. He isn't invincible or immortal.

I don't know what you have read, but neither Superman or Goku are weak to magic. I haven't read every Superman comic, but I have read a lot. I have never seen magic used against Superman. I have read every Dragonball Z magna, and watched every episode and I have never seen magic used against Goku. What made you come to the assumption they were both weak to magic? What's the bet both would easily still be standing after a Blaze level 4?

After the Saiyan Saga Goku became stronger then Vegeta. Since you mentioned a fair One on One bought between Brolly and Goku, I would say Goku would easily beat Vegeta in the same rules.

I don't want to even bother comparing Goku to any enemies that he needed to fuse with Vegeta to beat. Nor Brolly because I stopped after watching half way throughthe second movie.

Saint Of Killers, don't know. And mind hax is cheating. =P

I think even Yajirobe could kill Goku. Goku ate a lot of food, all Yajarobi would have to do is whip up some chronic poison, put 200mls of it in every bowl of rice that Goku eats. Even Gokus immunity system couldn't reject all that poison.
    Last edited by Santa Clause : 25/12/1bc at 00:00 AM. Reason: I felt like it, you idiot.

The Revolution iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2009 05:20 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1118-0030-6154

Quote Originally Posted by Sgurd Ekoms View Post

I think even Yajirobe could kill Goku. Goku ate a lot of food, all Yajarobi would have to do is whip up some chronic poison, put 200mls of it in every bowl of rice that Goku eats. Even Gokus immunity system couldn't reject all that poison.
    So many things can kill Goku.....
    Didn't he got "killed" when he had that heart virus?
    Even the mighty Goku cannot withstand a blood clot.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2014 10:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Indeed it is. I'll make sure to let you know if you do.

I had a loooong reply to this, but it's really not worth the argument.
    So here's something short and simple.

VHere's this particular forums rules.
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=52934

VHeres the overall animeforum.com rules.
    http://www.animeforum.com/faq.php?fa...rules_faq_item

Show me where it says american comic books and characters can't even be MENTIONED in topics let alone discussed?
    Someone asked a question. Who can beat Goku. I gave answers.
    Now go away. I'm not honoring you with another reply.
    Honor? This is just a match of how proud we can be. o_o;

I'm just telling you, this is called Animeforum. Not comic forum.

And even if the rules don't mention it I still don't see it's own section.

So stop trying to be right and laugh it off. That's what I've been doing. We both are right to ourselves and that's all that counts. I'm just having fun.

Anyway, another who can beat Goku:

The Legendary Magic Knights.

But there are conditions. They'd need to be in Cephiro when they fight, and since Goku would know nothing of the 'Will is the Power' stuff, the Magic Knights with RayEarth at full power could overcome him.

Let's see.. another..

I'm sure Yusuke around the end of the Yu-Yu Hakusho could take him. From what I heard, he get's crazy powerful. (Currently borrowing the whole collection from my bro's friend. Need to get the next disc though. )

And just to be humorous:

Any and all Loony Tunes who are constantly cheating death. If you can't die from dynamite or falling from a very very very VERY large height then why not survive kamehameha wave?

xD

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Anyway on topic. Deadpool, Hulk wouldn't have any where near similar power Goku would. Hulk wouldn't even have time to get peed off. With usage of instant transmission and one kamehameha wave, Hulk's would be killed. He isn't invincible or immortal.
    Actually, He is, more or less, invincible.
    He heals from every wound he gets within moments. He basically has the same healing factor as Wolverine and Cell. As long as some of his genetic tissue is still present, he regenerates (Meastro for example, an alternate future version of the Hulk, regenerated from powder)
    It all depends on WHICH Hulk it is, theres multiple incarnations in banners mind.
    The current Hulk, the Green Scar incarnation for example, is probably the most durable. It's the only incarnation that withstood Black Bolts voice...(Black Bolt: His voice creates hax soundwaves, a whisper from his voice alone can level cities.) And just kept going. And his base strength and durability alone are enough to match at least a Super Sayian 2. My guess, the only form Hulk wouldn't stand a chance in hell against is Super Sayian 4. 3 is pushing it do to sheer speed alone. But 1-2, I can see it happening, Hulk isn't slow, and even BROLY (Someone who actually IS slow) was able to catch a super sayian 1 Goku.

And one more thing, Goku would NEVER flat out KILL anyone without trying to reason with them first.
    He tried it with Freeza, he tried it with Cell, and he tried it with Buu. I think he even tried it with one of the evil dragons in GT (The orange one with the fire powers).
    Grant it they were all bound to laugh in goku's face, Goku still tried, because of his boyscout nature. He also wouldn't kill anyone unless he HAD to do so (As was the case with Freeza, Buu, and Bebi, Super 17, and the Evil Dragons)

If this was "Beat Vegeta", then no Hulk doesn't stand a chance. Vegeta would just kill him right off the bat, game over. Same with just about every villian in DBZ after Freeza..
    Goku's greatest weakness is his heart. He's too damn nice and gives everyone a chance to redeam themselves. I'm not saying Hulk would have a 100% victory against Goku, i'm saying it could still be possible under certain circumstances..
    More interesting fight would probably be Broly vs The Hulk, since they're practically the same "Smash everything in sight because i'm very angry" fighter.

What made you come to the assumption they were both weak to magic? What's the bet both would easily still be standing after a Blaze level 4?
    Well, Superman HAS been proven weak to magic. He's said it in a number of his own thought bubbles, and plenty of magic wielding characters have screwed up superman in the past.

Mr. Mxyzptlk for example, on numerous occasions, has taken away supermans powers all together.
    Wonder Woman, during some stupid event, had a dagger that was able to physically cut superman because it was infused with magic.

Sups is basically a being of Science. Magic, after Kryptonite, is his greatest weakness. Superman has a great invunerability to all things physical. Magic however, is supernatural. Anyone who knows anything about Superman knows of his weakness to magic (essenstially the only effective way to beat the man of steel aside from...Well...Kryptonite and Doomsday)
    There was also a scene in the DCAU justice league cartoon wear superman was on Dr. Fate's doorstep. He made a remark that he couldn't see through the walls with his X-Ray vision, nor could he punch through the walls, because they were infused with Magic.

I'd imagine goku is the same. As vegeto, he and vegeta weren't able to resist being turned into a small ball of chocolate by Super Buu (Since Buu is a being of formed from magic, i'd imagine that candy attack thing is magic...As no one in the DBZ universe has had an ability as...colorful as...Candy attack). He also wasn't immune to Babidi's teleportation spells. I'd imagine if he were immune to magic, babidi wouldn't have been able to teleport him.
    And in Dragon Ball GT, I remember him being trapped in...Some little gremlin things magic dimenstion that was like a giant board game or something.

Every piece of fiction i've read...Any non-magic being who didn't have anti-magic defenses of some kind, were suseptable to magic.

After the Saiyan Saga Goku became stronger then Vegeta. Since you mentioned a fair One on One bought between Brolly and Goku, I would say Goku would easily beat Vegeta in the same rules.
    It depends. If we go SSJ4 fight between the two, it could go either way. Since by Super Sayian 4 the diffrence in power was so tiny it doesn't make much of a diffrence. The tiny bit of power vegeta doesn't have, he could make up for in his superior intelligence, or even his tendancy for berserker rampages when backed into a corner.

I don't want to even bother comparing Goku to any enemies that he needed to fuse with Vegeta to beat. Nor Brolly because I stopped after watching half way throughthe second movie.
    At the end of the second movie, Basically...
    Goten and Trunks spend the movie running away from Broly or stalling him.
    (He's in his normal form, not in his legendary super sayian form) Gohand comes, they fight on an even playing field (Gohan isn't SSJ). Then Gohan goes SSJ halfway through, Broly goes Behemoth Legendary Super Sayian.
    Then...

Basically Trunks, Goten, and Gohan all go super sayian, then do a Kamehameha at the same time (Even trunks) forming one big Kamehameha, pushing Broly into the Sun (They actually needed to PUSH him into the sun...)

Saint Of Killers, don't know.
    ...He DID kill god...and Satan...I'd assume yes. He could kill anything, really >_>.

And mind hax is cheating. =P
    Still counts! it Works! Mess with goku's head and make him think he's a duck...Victory!

I approve of this kill goku method.

So many things can kill Goku.....
    Didn't he got "killed" when he had that heart virus?
    Even the mighty Goku cannot withstand a blood clot.
    No, he almost did. Alternate future Goku died from it, but the Goku we know survived with Medicine from the future.
    Last edited by -Batman-; 08-19-2007 at 07:26 PM.

Senior Member genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Tolerant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Actually, He is, more or less, invincible.
    He heals from every wound he gets within moments. He basically has the same healing factor as Wolverine and Cell. As long as some of his genetic tissue is still present, he regenerates (Meastro for example, an alternate future version of the Hulk, regenerated from powder)
    It all depends on WHICH Hulk it is, theres multiple incarnations in banners mind.
    The current Hulk, the Green Scar incarnation for example, is probably the most durable. It's the only incarnation that withstood Black Bolts voice...(Black Bolt: His voice creates hax soundwaves, a whisper from his voice alone can level cities.) And just kept going. And his base strength and durability alone are enough to match at least a Super Sayian 2. My guess, the only form Hulk wouldn't stand a chance in hell against is Super Sayian 4. 3 is pushing it do to sheer speed alone. But 1-2, I can see it happening, Hulk isn't slow, and even BROLY (Someone who actually IS slow) was able to catch a super sayian 1 Goku.

And one more thing, Goku would NEVER flat out KILL anyone without trying to reason with them first.
    He tried it with Freeza, he tried it with Cell, and he tried it with Buu. I think he even tried it with one of the evil dragons in GT (The orange one with the fire powers).
    Grant it they were all bound to laugh in goku's face, Goku still tried, because of his boyscout nature. He also wouldn't kill anyone unless he HAD to do so (As was the case with Freeza, Buu, and Bebi, Super 17, and the Evil Dragons)

If this was "Beat Vegeta", then no Hulk doesn't stand a chance. Vegeta would just kill him right off the bat, game over. Same with just about every villian in DBZ after Freeza..
    Goku's greatest weakness is his heart. He's too damn nice and gives everyone a chance to redeam themselves. I'm not saying Hulk would have a 100% victory against Goku, i'm saying it could still be possible under certain circumstances..
    More interesting fight would probably be Broly vs The Hulk, since they're practically the same "Smash everything in sight because i'm very angry" fighter.
    Cells regeneration wasnít all that great. Cells regeneration was taken after Nameks, and Nameks regeneration is slow. Cell also had Friezas ability to survive and regenerate if any genetic tissue is still present, which is pretty much what you just explained. But Wolverines regeneration factor is to be laughed at compared to Cells, he looses a limb or an organ and heís screwed. Then there is the Buu saga. Which took the whole regeneration idea to a newer, retarded level.

But I didnít know self-emotions were taking into account to who would win in a One On One. Goku would have tried to stop the fight a number of times, and Hulk is used to a lot more villainous opponents, so I donít see Hulk getting very upset at Goku. Goku could just use instant transmission to teleport away because fighting Hulk would seem pointless unless Hulk was endangering the Earth or some of Gokus friends, which Hulk most likely wouldnítí do in the first place. But the problem is that he could, so Goku could also take Rick Jones and threaten to kill him or some other person Hulk liked depending on what time of his life weíre talking about. And I didnít know we were limiting Goku to his normal power without any SS levels. In that case Goku would get owned by a lot of people out there, transformations are the main part of Gokus power.

If we take all things into consideration Hulk wouldnít openly attack someone without a reason, either would Goku so the fight probably wouldnít happen. If the rules of engagement were One On One to the death, all power and every power Iíd say Goku would have to beat Hulk. But I havenít read Hulk for a while so Iím not going to tell you Goku would defiantly win.

Well, Superman HAS been proven weak to magic. He's said it in a number of his own thought bubbles, and plenty of magic wielding characters have screwed up superman in the past.

Mr. Mxyzptlk for example, on numerous occasions, has taken away supermans powers all together.
    Wonder Woman, during some stupid event, had a dagger that was able to physically cut superman because it was infused with magic.

Sups is basically a being of Science. Magic, after Kryptonite, is his greatest weakness. Superman has a great invunerability to all things physical. Magic however, is supernatural. Anyone who knows anything about Superman knows of his weakness to magic (essenstially the only effective way to beat the man of steel aside from...Well...Kryptonite and Doomsday)
    There was also a scene in the DCAU justice league cartoon wear superman was on Dr. Fate's doorstep. He made a remark that he couldn't see through the walls with his X-Ray vision, nor could he punch through the walls, because they were infused with Magic.

I'd imagine goku is the same. As vegeto, he and vegeta weren't able to resist being turned into a small ball of chocolate by Super Buu (Since Buu is a being of formed from magic, i'd imagine that candy attack thing is magic...As no one in the DBZ universe has had an ability as...colorful as...Candy attack). He also wasn't immune to Babidi's teleportation spells. I'd imagine if he were immune to magic, babidi wouldn't have been able to teleport him.
    And in Dragon Ball GT, I remember him being trapped in...Some little gremlin things magic dimenstion that was like a giant board game or something.

Every piece of fiction i've read...Any non-magic being who didn't have anti-magic defenses of some kind, were suseptable to magic.
    I would still say a SS4 Goku would get the better of Superman. But Superman is the super man for a reason, but I donít see how he could match up to Goku. But taking everything into consideration they most likely would settle it over something to eat.

It depends. If we go SSJ4 fight between the two, it could go either way. Since by Super Sayian 4 the diffrence in power was so tiny it doesn't make much of a diffrence. The tiny bit of power vegeta doesn't have, he could make up for in his superior intelligence, or even his tendancy for berserker rampages when backed into a corner.
    Goku has more valuable fighting experience then Vegeta. All Vegetas silly planet invasions as a child would mean jack squat when it came down to Vegeta turning into a SS for the first time. Goku has more control over the extreme higher power levels then Vegeta. He got there naturally and practiced in it, and had a lot of SS3 practice. Vegetaís beserk-rampage has made him clumsy a few times in the past.

But considering they would have similar power levels, Vegeta would take control over the fight like he did back when Goku and Vegeta first fought. Goku has a tendency to make naÔve decisions when it comes to battle. And if everything was taken into consideration, Vegeta would catch Goku off guard most likely trying to understand why Vegeta is being so Ďmeaní, and then trying to talk him out of it.

At the end of the second movie, Basically...
    Goten and Trunks spend the movie running away from Broly or stalling him.
    (He's in his normal form, not in his legendary super sayian form) Gohand comes, they fight on an even playing field (Gohan isn't SSJ). Then Gohan goes SSJ halfway through, Broly goes Behemoth Legendary Super Sayian.
    Then...

Basically Trunks, Goten, and Gohan all go super sayian, then do a Kamehameha at the same time (Even trunks) forming one big Kamehameha, pushing Broly into the Sun (They actually needed to PUSH him into the sun...)
    And I always thought how they made Gohan go from Mystic to SSJ pretty stupid. DBZ/GT is full of flaws, but this one was just too plain obvious. Trunks using the Kamahame wave makes you wonder if they rushed the movie.

Go(whatever), Krillian, Mtr Rosh, Yamcha, or whoever else could have taught it to him possibly, but they should have explained that. The Kamahame wave wasnít taught to Goku (Or Yamcha if I remember Dragonball correctly), they taught themselves by seeing Master Roshi use it, or Yamcha saw Goku use it. But Trunks was never in any battles after his child period and he already knew some techniques of his own. So it makes no sense trying to learn it.

And of course pushing Brolly into the sun is the only way to take him out. They didnít get hot at all I assume? Did they fly into space?

...He DID kill god...and Satan...I'd assume yes. He could kill anything, really >_>.

Ah, sounds like a real amusing comic. Some invincible marksmen who shoots invincible bullets that only undead can survive.

Still counts! it Works! Mess with goku's head and make him think he's a duck...Victory!
    That almost takes the fun out of it.
    Last edited by Santa Clause : 25/12/1bc at 00:00 AM. Reason: I felt like it, you idiot.

Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

But Wolverines regeneration factor is to be laughed at compared to Cells, he looses a limb or an organ and he’s screwed.
    You obviously aren't familier with ...About five-six months ago.
    Nitro melted all of Wolverines organs and flesh. all that was left was his Adamantium Skeleton...
    Well, There was a couple of cells left. Wolverine regenerated...Rather quickly at that, as if nothing ever happend.

Let me show you...THIS is what he regenerated from.
    Hardly laughable...Retarded yes, but not laughable.

The hole "Wolverine loses an organ or limb" and he's screwed thing was true back in the 90's. However, because he became so popular, talentless writers like Bendis wrote him to be a god-tier level character.
    Most fans of the Marvel community don't even pay attention to Wolverine anymore BECAUSE he's so retarded...Just like his ability to be in about 10 comic titles at once.

But I didn’t know self-emotions were taking into account to who would win in a One On One. Goku would have tried to stop the fight a number of times, and Hulk is used to a lot more villainous opponents, so I don’t see Hulk getting very upset at Goku.
    More villanious opponants? Many times Hulk goes on random rampages because someone upset banner, destroying entire city blocks and killing innocents.
    He fights the Avengers and other heroes more than villians.
    And as far as villians go, a lot of times his fights spill over into populated areas, again causing innocents to die when he's fighting Abomination, Leader, Bi-Beast, or even the united states army.

Goku could just use instant transmission to teleport away because fighting Hulk would seem pointless unless Hulk was endangering the Earth or some of Gokus friends, which Hulk most likely wouldn’t’ do in the first place.
    World War Hulk.

But the problem is that he could, so Goku could also take Rick Jones and threaten to kill him or some other person Hulk liked depending on what time of his life we’re talking about.
    Two things.
    -At this point, Hulk doesn't care about anyone. He's also ignored Rick Jones. heck, Hulk even attempted to kill Rick Jones a few times (3-4) when his rage was too great to control.
    -Goku would never threaten to kill an innocent person. Ever. Vegeta maybe, but not Goku. It just isn't in his character to threaten an innocent life.

and I didn’t know we were limiting Goku to his normal power without any SS levels. In that case Goku would get owned by a lot of people out there, transformations are the main part of Gokus power.
    I never said we were.
    I said.
    SSJ4, forget it, win goes to Goku.
    SSJ3, Pushing it, Goku would probably win, but Hulk may have a chance.
    SSJ2 and lower, I gave that to Hulk.

If we take all things into consideration Hulk wouldn’t openly attack someone without a reason,
    Again, World War Hulk.
    Example...She-Hulk tried to reason with the Hulk, and ask him to stop his invasion of New York with his new little army of aliens from Saakar.
    So Hulk smashed her face first into the pavement.

neither would Goku so the fight probably wouldn’t happen. If the rules of engagement were One On One to the death, all power and every power I’d say Goku would have to beat Hulk. But I haven’t read Hulk for a while so I’m not going to tell you Goku would defiantly win.
    Current Hulk, i'll explain.

He's essentially the strongest being on Earth aside from The Sentry, they're probably even.
    He doesn't revert back to Banner anymore. He's all Hulk.
    He's intelligent, and has a grasp for militart stratedgy.
    His skills in combat are actually greater now....Meaning they're actually present.
    He's in constant rage mode, and he's ALWAYS angry.
    He's faster (On the level of Spider-Man)

Essentially he's not the typically "Hulk smash" hulk.
    He's a warlord and king of an entire planet.
    At this moment in the comics he's actually got most of earths heroes enslaved, and he's building and arena in NYC to force them all to fight to the death.

Hulks main advantage over Goku is that, unlike goku, Hulk never gets tired.
    But the fights are all situational.

I would still say a SS4 Goku would get the better of Superman. But Superman is the super man for a reason, but I don’t see how he could match up to Goku. But taking everything into consideration they most likely would settle it over something to eat.
    Probably...But it's been stated (I forget which issue) that Superman doesn't actually use his full power. Something stupid, like if he used his full power the force of it would create shockwaves or some crap that would destroy everything around him.
    Kind of like how Goku always lures people away from cities to fight, as to not injure anyone.
    But Superman is one of the most broken characters ever created.

[/FONT] And I always thought how they made Gohan go from Mystic to SSJ pretty stupid. DBZ/GT is full of flaws, but this one was just too plain obvious. Trunks using the Kamahame wave makes you wonder if they rushed the movie.

Go(whatever), Krillian, Mtr Rosh, Yamcha, or whoever else could have taught it to him possibly, but they should have explained that. The Kamahame wave wasn’t taught to Goku (Or Yamcha if I remember Dragonball correctly), they taught themselves by seeing Master Roshi use it, or Yamcha saw Goku use it. But Trunks was never in any battles after his child period and he already knew some techniques of his own. So it makes no sense trying to learn it.

And of course pushing Brolly into the sun is the only way to take him out. They didn’t get hot at all I assume? Did they fly into space?

The movie made no sense.

And they didn't fly into space...
    The Kamehameha kind of just...Pushed Broly from earth, to the sun.

[FONT=Verdana]Ah, sounds like a real amusing comic. Some invincible marksmen who shoots invincible bullets that only undead can survive.
    Comic's called Preacher. You'd think undead would die instantly since it's "divine" bullets.
    Last edited by -Batman-; 08-20-2007 at 08:25 AM.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2014 10:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Uhm... The Phantom Boss that was in Neverland in KH as well. And there is a KH manga so, his Death Count thingamabob is viable.

All the Phantom has to do is cast it and disappear. In order to uses instant transmission Goku needs to know what the general area he's going looks like, right? It's been a while since I watched DBZ.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

AHQ, you need to get your head out of 'hentai world' and stop sniffing anything you get your hands on.
    Well sorry i'm not a hardcore maniac who has every single manga,and has seen every episode a million times

Gil
    My Mood
    Tolerant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I am not familiar with five-six months ago with any Marvel-DC-Other comic, not since about the end of last year. But I didn't think I would have missed out on so much. My father still collects them, I used to give him some money to buy a few comics I really enjoyed but the store stopped getting the stock in. I have to go find a different store so I can update my knowlege of what's current. I never knew Wolverine could regenerate from that. That's ridiculous, how can they improve the power of a character that much. But like I said, my knowledge of this is out of date.

I am not going to quote each part of your post. You are making Hulk out to be a villain. From all the comics I read he isn't a villain. He is not evil, but the current Hulk sounds pretty danged evil to me.

And Goku wouldn't threaten to kill an innocent person, but he could. Just like Hulk could threaten the loves ones of Goku to gain a significant advantage in combat, but from what you're saying Hulk wouldn't bother with any of that.

I never said we were.
    I said.
    SSJ4, forget it, win goes to Goku.
    SSJ3, Pushing it, Goku would probably win, but Hulk may have a chance.
    SSJ2 and lower, I gave that to Hulk.
    I don't see any problem with this, sounds reasonable to me.

Comic's called Preacher. You'd think undead would die instantly since it's "divine" bullets..
    When I do go comic shopping I'll keep an eye out for it. I need to update myself with a lot of comics I am interested in, such as Hulk, Spiderman, Thor, Dead pool, Avengers, Fantastic Four, Cap Marv and some others I found really interesting and I got into. I'm missing out on too much.

Originally Posted by some retarded moron
    Well sorry i'm not a hardcore maniac who has every single manga,and has seen every episode a million times
    AHQ do you realize you are an idiot?

Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

That's ridiculous, how can they improve the power of a character that much. But like I said, my knowledge of this is out of date.
    This is how.
    Writers like him.

I am not going to quote each part of your post. You are making Hulk out to be a villain. From all the comics I read he isn't a villain. He is not evil, but the current Hulk sounds pretty danged evil to me.
    The current Hulk IS a villian at this point.

And Goku wouldn't threaten to kill an innocent person, but he could. Just like Hulk could threaten the loves ones of Goku to gain a significant advantage in combat, but from what you're saying Hulk wouldn't bother with any of that.
    Ehh, Actually I wouldn't put it past him.
    He's reeaallly pissed.
    Read up on Planet Hulk and World War Hulk.
    Normally he just wanted to beat the crap out of people...Now he flat out wants to kill him. You could compair the current Hulk to a toned down Meastro from Future Imperfect.

Gil
    My Mood
    Tolerant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

That writer looks more like he is 65, not 40. And he doesn't even look American.

Ehh, Actually I wouldn't put it past him.
    He's reeaallly pissed.
    Read up on Planet Hulk and World War Hulk.
    Normally he just wanted to beat the crap out of people...Now he flat out wants to kill him. You could compair the current Hulk to a toned down Meastro from Future Imperfect.
    Okay, I've got some reading up to do. They sure liked changing Hulk a lot. Actually it seems like they are enjoying changing everything.. I hope my favorites haven't gone all weird now. I hate how they take originality out of some of the characters, such as Hulk. You actually liked the changes they made to Hulk?
    Last edited by genericusername2; 08-20-2007 at 09:36 PM.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Epic thread, by the way.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

You actually liked the changes they made to Hulk?
    Hell yes.
    There are a ton of people in the marvel universe who need the crap kicked out of them. Iron Man, Mr. Fantastic, and Black Bolt especially.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2014 09:51 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Steven Segal would beat him. Nobody ever fights Steven Segal and lives. It's the undeniable truth.

Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Steven Segal would beat him. Nobody ever fights Steven Segal and lives. It's the undeniable truth.
    What if Steven Segal fought Steven Segal?

Oh, and whoever keeps bad repping me for this thread...
    I laugh at you, for your rep doesn't do anything.
    It's grey.

Gil
    My Mood
    Tolerant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I got the same rep, it is supposed to be a good rep because they need to leave a comment if it's bad.

Steven Segal cannot be beat. And he would never agree to fighting himself because he needs to win.
    Last edited by genericusername2; 08-21-2007 at 03:57 PM.

The Revolution iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2009 05:20 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1118-0030-6154

Steven Segal cannot be beat. And he would never agree to fighting himself because he needs to win.
    Steven Seagal eh? try these people:

Rocky Balboa(HECK YEAH)
    Arnold Schwarezaneggar (THE TERMINATOR)
    Itachi
    George Foreman
    Mike Tyson

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2014 09:51 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

What if Steven Segal fought Steven Segal?
    Then reality rips in half so that both win.

Sanousuke: All of those people lack the mystical mojo that surrounds Steven Segal. He can always call on some ancient Chinese priests to give him superhuman powers. What Neo is to the Matrix, Steven Segal is to action movies. He can merrily dodge the bullets from a minigun, and before you are half way through saying "aastaa laa veesta, baay-baay", he'll be snapping your neck from behind your back.

He doesn't even have to pretend to be muscular, like Stallone or Schwarzenegger do (in fact, he's a sort of chubby middle aged guy that looks like the next joe.) But he is the living embodiment of bad action movies, like something straight out of Greek mythology.

Steven Segal is Kirk, you are a redshirt.
    Steven Segal is a Battlecruiser, you are a marine.
    Steven Segal is a hammer, you are a nail.
    Steven Segal is the exterminator, you are a cockroach.
    Steven Segal is a forest fire, you are a tree.
    Steven Segal is a magnifying glass, you are an ant.

I could go on.
    Last edited by Eris; 08-22-2007 at 05:10 AM.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Concider this match up: Goku vs. a level 100 Mewtwo

Keep in mind that Goku is a Fighting-type pokemon, and can’t learn any dark, steel, ghost, or bug type attacks.

I’d have to give the match to Mewtwo. Goku's fast and all, but his special defense is low, and Mewtwo has enough HP and Defense to take Goku's hits. Even if Goku gets a critical hit or two, Mewtwo can just recover.
    Last edited by Manhattan_Project_2000; 08-21-2007 at 11:51 PM.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Junior Member dougo13 is on a distinguished road dougo13's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2007 05:57 PM
    Threads

If you can't remember who did what in the Marvel Universe then you can always check out The Marvel Universe site. It's all there.

Yeah, Toriyama fell into the same trap that the writers of Superman fell into in the 50s/60s...giving him godlike powers means no one can defeat him. I checked out some of those old collections and it just seems so ridiculous that Supes could:

travel forward and backward through time under his own power (so he could meet historical figures...this is for the 50s/60s reader remember)

bathe in the sun

light up dead suns with his heat vision

move planets out of orbit

one villain used a magic bow and arrows made from Zeus' thunderbolts with tips heated to 1 million degrees Fahrenheit. After the arrow hit Supes his comment "The mosquitos are getting worse and worse every year!"

Just ridiculous. I'm glad the Marvel Age was ushered in soon after and we got some of the best known characters ever created. And Supes had to be powered down so we could get some really good writing...

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information