AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Beat Goku

Senior Member blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2014 01:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    I live some where in Michigan and thats all Im telling
    Threads

Well then Light can just confuse Goku dumb self into killing himself by self destructing. All Light has to do is convince Goku that he's the biggest threat to the universe because since he's all good and pure the universe needs to balanced him out with anti-existance and it doesnt matter how many times goku beats that anti-existance a new and stronger one will always appear and since goku isnt the type to hesitate to give up his life for whats right he got no choice but to do it cuz goku isnt the type to risk other people's lives for his own unlike Light, so goku kills himself for his convition and if you dont believe me Light can do it go whatch death note after all brain beats brawns anytime anywhere
    Last edited by blackrosetwilight; 10-08-2007 at 03:50 PM.

Senior Member blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

oooooooooo i just remember another character that might be able to beat goku. shiki from lunar legend tsukihime with his switch blade and his mystic eye of death perception he can kill or destroy anything with a single strike. Shiki can kill immortals, undead, and everything in between and when he really uses his mystic eye he can erase a person or things existance that include souls too, so no return from the grave from goku and i know for sure the dragon balls cannot bring back some one who no longer exist. Only propblem Shiki's a little emo on fighting until his alter ego takes over
    Last edited by blackrosetwilight; 10-08-2007 at 04:04 PM.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2009 05:30 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by blackrosetwilight View Post
    Well then Light can just confuse Goku dumb self into killing himself by self destructing. All Light has to do is convince Goku that he's the biggest threat to the universe because since he's all good and pure the universe needs to balanced him out with anti-existance and it doesnt matter how many times goku beats that anti-existance a new and stronger one will always appear and since goku isnt the type to hesitate to give up his life for whats right he got no choice but to do it cuz goku isnt the type to risk other people's lives for his own unlike Light, so goku kills himself for his convition and if you dont believe me Light can do it go whatch death note after all brain beats brawns anytime anywhere
    I thought Goku dosn't have the ability to self destruct, only Vegeta?
    O well I think Karin can kill Goku just by suducing him and biting him.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

goku's god he can do anything and i dont think karin would go for his blood since goku isnt the type to be in a down mood he's either happy, thrilled, angry, or just plain thick headed never sad and when he does get sad it quikly turns to anger or he just laughs it off so there's no way karin can or will want to drink his blood after all karin only drinks the blood of sad people and have you ever seen goku give into any seduction remember that snake lady trying to seduce him he put her into a knot literally but then Karin can cook and goku's a idiot when it comes to food so karin gots him there
    Last edited by blackrosetwilight; 10-10-2007 at 10:21 AM.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I forgot about that episode. Yea your right but what about Ren he is a blood sucker and not a blood maker.

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 01:32 AM
    Threads

Blackrosetwilight, please don't double-post. Same goes for the rest of you.
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alec™

Member ste-v-o will become famous soon enough ste-v-o's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2007 04:13 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by black26 View Post
    yagami light from death note!

death note never fail!
    when yagami light wrote the name of goku in the death note
    goku will die in instant!
    the death note can't make the imposible happen, its one of the rules, with goku bieng so powerful would it really be possible for him to die that way? x
    EVA-01 set made by MIKEY

Yama Yamaha! Yama Yamaha! ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2011 07:25 PM
    If you knew, you would come and do questionable things, wouldn't you?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: WHERE DO I FIND IT?

Lets see...Spike, Jet, even Ed (Cowboy Bebop)...The Fullmetal, InuYasha, Sesshomaru, Even the old dead geezer, Prophet Cornello (FMA), Naraku, Kikyo, mayhaps Shippo, Sango, and, of course, Kakashi or, as much as i hate to give into this, Sauske Uchia. Neji Hyuga is a no-brainer.
    I am a VULPINE furre. Got a Problem with that? Then leave me ALONE, and stop FLAMING me!
    --
    "What a strange game. The only winning move is NOT to play."--WOPR Computer from the movie Wargames

死神 Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2009 02:22 PM
    Youkai Mountain. The Tengu are angry and the Kappa are doing their thing.
    Threads

Light Yagami from DeathNote(Just right in the name into the Deathnote...there, he's dead.)
    My Youtube Page
    A touhou fan. Yay for Danmaku.

Junior Member lietuvis85 is just really nice lietuvis85 is just really nice lietuvis85 is just really nice lietuvis85 is just really nice lietuvis85's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2007 02:31 PM
    Threads

Alucard

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by gokuman89 View Post
    I forgot about that episode. Yea your right but what about Ren he is a blood sucker and not a blood maker.
    I forgot what does he suck.........Oh shoot I mean what kind of blood does he suck I dont remember....wait I remember he only sucks people with stress hmmmmm can some one as dumb a Goku even feel stress? He probably doesnt unless ren has the ability to blow up the world, which is probably the only way to get goku stressed, so I dont think ren would want to drink his blood either, however I wonder if chi chi gets him stresses out? that might make ren want to drink his blood.

The Janitor Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2011 10:55 AM
    Threads

SAILOR MOONhahahaha...
    Also Vegeta...Goku is trong of heart, but he is dumb.

YAY... It appear that BOREDOM strikes quite often!!

Junior Member sweet pandamonium is a glorious beacon of light sweet pandamonium is a glorious beacon of light sweet pandamonium is a glorious beacon of light sweet pandamonium is a glorious beacon of light sweet pandamonium is a glorious beacon of light sweet pandamonium is a glorious beacon of light sweet pandamonium's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2008 04:48 AM
    Threads

who beats Goku? King Kie... How, he removes his body. He's the king after all he has to be able to pass that little bit of paper work through.
    Last edited by sweet pandamonium; 10-28-2007 at 10:50 PM.

Senior Member TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Globe Belle Floppy
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2013 03:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Parugin

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsanosuke View Post
    But you see, even if Hulk had a Japanese version, it doesn't mean it was originally anime and hence it's purest form, meaning his origin, would count him as non-anime. Kinda like if we included Goku in some Marvel comic. He wouldn't count as an American comic really. Just a lost anime character. o_o

So if you'd like to start splicing both sides, then we can't just make animeforum only 'anime' and this whole forum has to include a marvel section/DC and what not. Or otherwise it wont be considered a 'top of the line' anime forum (meaning, all that is 'anime'). I don't see that happening, so technically I'm the one feeling giddy about what's what. So I don't lose.

~~Lololol~

x3333

Wow. Winning is fun.

So is not caring. o-o;
    Then, by this reasoning, we'd better stop using TOEI movies and GT as support and revert to the original manga for reference, since that would be the original story, unaltered.
    Do you see the possible problems here?
    On the other hand, Deadpool's reasoning would allow me to use Star Wars characters (and fleets!), so there isn't really a good way to limit choices in this context. Don't take crap so seriously.

Besides, I think he was just trying to be humorous.
    Last edited by TheAsterisk!; 11-07-2007 at 01:38 PM. Reason: Why do you think I edited it? C'mon, guess.
    | Puppy Linux || Get it right. ||

If you would like to seek unification with my dynasty, simply plant the flag of the Central Asterikan Republic into your signature to join in the glory that is TheAsterism!

Junior Member Naoe Kanetsugu is on a distinguished road Naoe Kanetsugu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2007 11:07 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I don't have a wii

In the GT series super 17 was able 2 bet goku even when he was in super sayin 4 but in the end 17 let him self be killed by goku and his sister 18 so theirs some1 stronger then goku.

Senior Member Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-13-2010 10:15 PM
    Threads

Well, let's see, Light, obviously.
    Itachi looks at Goku. Game over. Being a Super Saiyan "insert number" doesn't mean anything in an illusion.
    Kakashi might be able to, but I'd think Goku would be able to escape.
    My name is Kakashi Hatake. What I like....I don't feel like telling you that. My dreams for the future...hmm, never really thought about that. As for my hobbies...well, I have many hobbies.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Doom85 View Post
    Well, let's see, Light, obviously.
    Itachi looks at Goku. Game over. Being a Super Saiyan "insert number" doesn't mean anything in an illusion.
    Kakashi might be able to, but I'd think Goku would be able to escape.

They wouldn't be able 2 beat goku their fast but so is goku and he is much stronger know bang your head on a wall for saying that

Member cute_wong will become famous soon enough cute_wong will become famous soon enough cute_wong's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2008 02:11 PM
    Threads

Of course the Uchiha Itachi from Naruto...since he can use genjutsu and makes illusion of heart attack for him...of course before Goku launches his Kamehame..hahaha ^^

The Revolution iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2009 05:20 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1118-0030-6154

Quote Originally Posted by cute_wong View Post
    Of course the Uchiha Itachi from Naruto...since he can use genjutsu and makes illusion of heart attack for him...of course before Goku launches his Kamehame..hahaha ^^
    i think that has been suggested, Im sorry.

A Supporter of Toast Akuni has much to be proud of Akuni has much to be proud of Akuni has much to be proud of Akuni has much to be proud of Akuni has much to be proud of Akuni has much to be proud of Akuni has much to be proud of Akuni has much to be proud of Akuni has much to be proud of Akuni has much to be proud of Akuni's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2011 10:06 AM
    In a place where stupid reign supreme...Earth
    Threads

I'm thinking Vegeta, and I'm wondering if Goku's lack of brains would cause him to lose half the battles...or his kindness >>....in fact I think Goku's pretty damn strong, and I'm seeing alot of Naruto Charcters.

There's no way I think any Naruto characters could compare, unless of course the Naruto producers overtake DBZ, then change the ending by making cameo apperances by Naruto and friends...then killing Goku...again...

<Guo_Si> Hey, you know what sucks?
    <TheXPhial> vaccuums
    <Guo_Si> Hey, you know what sucks in a metaphorical sense?
    <TheXPhial> black holes
    <Guo_Si> Hey, you know what just isn't cool?
    <TheXPhial> lava?

----------------------------------------

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ste-v-o View Post
    the death note can't make the imposible happen, its one of the rules, with goku bieng so powerful would it really be possible for him to die that way? x
    Well, the Cell saga alternate-future had Goku die of a heart attack. So, yeah. He'd die. But it's not as though he hasn't already died 500,000 times. Hasn't stopped him yet.

Quote Originally Posted by cute wong
    A) The Mindrape Sharingan can't kill people. It can paralyze people, and make them think bad things are happening to them. Itachi still doesn't have anything other then maybe his super-sharingan fire that can hurt Goku. It's just as likely that the mindrape would just tick Goku off.
    B) Goku could move faster then Itachi could activate it.
    Last edited by Manhattan_Project_2000; 11-26-2007 at 10:30 PM.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

The King of Kings EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Kill Bill Katana Naruto Sharingan Bobba Fett
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2012 07:38 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: HolsteredKnight

No one will ever beat Goku.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yea I don't think any villian would kill Goku. But Syn Shenron had him dangling fo his life
    What did I do so bad that my account is locked?

The Revolution iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2009 05:20 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1118-0030-6154

Quote Originally Posted by ANIME-NUT View Post
    No one will ever beat Goku.
    prove it then.
    Last edited by iRevo; 11-27-2007 at 04:10 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

[quote=Akuni;1911758]I'm thinking Vegeta, and I'm wondering if Goku's lack of brains would cause him to lose half the battles...or his kindness >>....in fact I think Goku's pretty damn strong, and I'm seeing alot of Naruto Charcters.

[quote]

If you ppl would notice he changes in the middle of battle he just doesn't take everything so serious.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information