AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: I'm new here

Junior Member Insanely_Fun_02 has much to be proud of Insanely_Fun_02 has much to be proud of Insanely_Fun_02 has much to be proud of Insanely_Fun_02 has much to be proud of Insanely_Fun_02 has much to be proud of Insanely_Fun_02 has much to be proud of Insanely_Fun_02 has much to be proud of Insanely_Fun_02 has much to be proud of Insanely_Fun_02 has much to be proud of Insanely_Fun_02's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2008 05:04 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs up I'm new here

I'm soooooo confused,is this like a chat place or can you post art too?

Member ShinnAsuka is a splendid one to behold ShinnAsuka is a splendid one to behold ShinnAsuka is a splendid one to behold ShinnAsuka is a splendid one to behold ShinnAsuka is a splendid one to behold ShinnAsuka is a splendid one to behold ShinnAsuka is a splendid one to behold ShinnAsuka's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2008 07:13 PM
    Threads

Don't spam... wrong forum buddie.
    ShinnAsuka-Not a big fan of Gundam Seed
    but a fan of:

Death Note!!!!!!!!!!!

L

Senior Member Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2007 09:28 PM
    Threads

wrong please, go to 'intruduction'

Copyright © 2013 FS FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish Ice Cream Bamboo Cup
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2023 07:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Sure ... here you can post everything computer graphic related (made with a computer). It has to be your own work tho'.
    If it's made with a pencil the Fan Art section is the right place to post it O_o;;

Anyway ... welcome to AF and to chat use the chat (the link is in the navigation bar). A forum is to discuss things and not to chat O_o;;
    For any other questions feel free to PM me or any other moderator on the forums. Also ... make sure to read all the rules of every forum before posting into it O_o;;

*closed for now*

Closed Thread

Thread Information