AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Romance/Love Anime Reccomendations

Junior Member Sunako Nakahara is on a distinguished road Sunako Nakahara's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2007 02:35 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Romance/Love Anime Reccomendations

before i start, i would like to say that i am not a good speller

k, so i NEED to watch another anime soon, and i am really into romance anime. i dont care if its funny, weird, or anything, but i am having good-anime-withdrawl.

to get an idea of what i like, here are some ive watched:
    -wallflower
    -full metal allchemist (dont know if its really a romance, but i loved the show XD !!! )
    -mar(same thing)(except more like a romance than fma)
    -fruits basket
    and many more

i dont like the kind that make me want to gauge out some ones eyes with my bare hands because they are so stupid or something (like in the manga hot gimmick [i hated it! i wanted to do this 'cause they are so stupid ])(im not really that violent, its just the best way to explain that feeling), so please dont reccomend that kind(unless its really good).

i love when they make me cry. thats always a goood sign.

also, i dont especially like the ones that have two guys liking one girl and she has to choos between them, but if there good then its ok to reccomend it.

happy endings are preffered

basicaly, if its good, tell me!

sunako nakahara

ps-
    thanks SOOO much in advance

Junior Member TamaChanForEVAH is infamous around these parts TamaChanForEVAH is infamous around these parts TamaChanForEVAH is infamous around these parts TamaChanForEVAH is infamous around these parts TamaChanForEVAH is infamous around these parts TamaChanForEVAH's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-01-2007 12:48 PM
    Threads

Okay romance... I have watched a few that are really good but finding them might be a little difficult...
    Shuffle: Really good. I'm sad though because the source I had for this dissapeared off of the internet so I can't finish it... 24-ish episodes.
    Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu: Easier to find as "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya" but what ever. Wierd and not very romancy but it is still good. SKIP THE FIRST EPISODE IF AT ALL POSSIBLE. It doesn't pertain to the story it is just a movie that they make later in the series. Good music in one episode. Some other music to but y'know... not as good.
    That is (sadly...) all the romance that i can suggest... I really need to watch some more of that...
    "Myuh!"
    -Tama-Chan

Senior Member MrClown has a reputation beyond repute MrClown has a reputation beyond repute MrClown has a reputation beyond repute MrClown has a reputation beyond repute MrClown has a reputation beyond repute MrClown has a reputation beyond repute MrClown has a reputation beyond repute MrClown has a reputation beyond repute MrClown has a reputation beyond repute MrClown has a reputation beyond repute MrClown has a reputation beyond repute MrClown's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2013 01:49 AM
    Threads

SUZUKA,DNANGEL,AND Elemental Gelade

Senior Member bya~chan has a reputation beyond repute bya~chan has a reputation beyond repute bya~chan has a reputation beyond repute bya~chan has a reputation beyond repute bya~chan has a reputation beyond repute bya~chan has a reputation beyond repute bya~chan has a reputation beyond repute bya~chan has a reputation beyond repute bya~chan has a reputation beyond repute bya~chan has a reputation beyond repute bya~chan has a reputation beyond repute bya~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2009 05:16 PM
    Threads

if you want it to make you cry you should watch......
    Pretear!!!...

others include...
    Rumbling Hearts..
    Marmalade Boy..
    Fushigi Yugi..

(that's it for now^^)
    thank you Ari_86 !!!

Member luvtoshikun has much to be proud of luvtoshikun has much to be proud of luvtoshikun has much to be proud of luvtoshikun has much to be proud of luvtoshikun has much to be proud of luvtoshikun has much to be proud of luvtoshikun has much to be proud of luvtoshikun has much to be proud of luvtoshikun has much to be proud of luvtoshikun has much to be proud of luvtoshikun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-21-2008 08:47 PM
    Threads

O.o u should try Kamichama Karin or or Pita-Ten or Full Moon they are so cute and romantic
    my sigy box has broken down...
    no pics because of the stupid box...

Junior Member Sunako Nakahara is on a distinguished road Sunako Nakahara's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2007 02:35 PM
    Threads

thank you so much Tama-Chan, luvtoshikun, MrClown, and bya~chan
    (TamaChanForEVAH, its okay that i call you Tama-Chan, right?)

bya~chan- i have already watched pretear and fushigi yugi, lbut i loved them! also, i read the manga for marmalade boy, but didnt know they made it into an anime. thank you so much for telling me and im definitely going to watch it!!! ^ ^

now im really happy!! i didnt know if anybody would even respond, so thank you again!!! ^ ^
    ps-
    you can call me Sunako-chan.
    also, i dont mind if you would like to reccomend something other than romance anime, as long as you think its good (please no naruto, i already know about it)

Senior Member xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2007 10:47 PM
    Threads

HMMMMM your tastes seem, im not saying they are, similar to mine... but thats just waht I'm getting off of your description...

hehe I practically made a post just like this, which is now THIS thread, my Tragic Anime Romance List.
    You should take a look if u got the time ^^.

But if ur too busy I'll reccomend you Full Moon wo Sagashite since it nearly fits your criteria.

Also check out Kyoshiro and the Eternal Sky, the ending is just amazing, and It had me crying like a baby.

AND OF COURSE, I always HAVE to reccomend Air and Kanon 2006 AND 2002. These 2 animes are amazing, they're pretty much a "must-see" when it comes to reccomendations. Both will have grown men in tears.

as a side note Kanon DOES have 2 versions... 2002 and 2006... if you decide to watch them.... I honestly wouldnt know which 1 to pick seeing as both were equally amazing... But if anything, I loved 2006 OVERALL. There are some points to 2002 that make it equally worth-while.

hope that helps. ^^
    and if you have any reccomendations to give to me, or need any dont hesitate to PM me! Were all friends here.
    "Going Wherever the Road Takes You..."

Looking for some GOOD Romance Anime Reccomendations?
    (The top 15 should make you cry bawhahahahah)

Senior Member Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 03:38 PM
    Threads

It really irritates me when people don't search first but i'll try to be as nice as possible. This is the romance anime thread, there are TONS of posts about different anime everyone has watched or should watch, in fact there's a thread right under this one with at least 30 suggestions. Long story short I don't like to double post my work please search next time and save us the trouble of repeating ourselves.
    Samuraipanda [STAFF] 2008-04-02 00:26:25
    i would like to touch her bun
    Katybear [MOD] 2008-04-02 00:27:45
    O.o .... Whos bun? lol
    Metronome [VIP] 2008-04-02 00:28:01
    Uh-oh...thought you were hibernating, so you gonna maul him now or later? X3
    Welcome Back, Metronome! There have been 527419 posts, 29053 threads and 53924 blog entries since your last visit at 04:33 AM 06-05-2009.
    LOL oops...

iProcrastinate. Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2010 06:26 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I wish T.T

I agree w/ Tsen-san but yeah. Hmmm...As LuvToshiKun said said, Kamichama Karina and Pita-Ten, Koge-Donbo's animes are uber kawaii and pretty romantic. I recommend Fruits Basket ( It isn't totally romantic but there is quite abit in there )
    I Sig by Hakuchuumu<3 I

We're Waiting For You. :]

Moderator / Chat Admin Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon Red Ribbon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2011 04:31 PM
    Threads

Pay attention to the pinned topics please.

Closed Thread

Thread Information