AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Does love really exist?

Junior Member .:DAmiAN:. has a spectacular aura about .:DAmiAN:. has a spectacular aura about .:DAmiAN:. has a spectacular aura about .:DAmiAN:.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2007 01:02 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Does love really exist?

Do you think love exists? why so? what are your thoughts on this. Ive been thinking lately, im a good guy and i dont like being with many girls at once, ive been with a few, and im more of a romantic guy rather than a ladiesman. Im worried about this corrupted world, do you think that there is anybody in this world that is not a freak? loyal? and a very good person?, because everywhere i look, guys and girls are cheating on eachother, that makes me so sad, and makes me wonder how my marriage is going to end up, if i get married that is. Dont get me wrong i love to party and have fun with other girls, i just think that relationships should be more serious in the terms of love and loyalty.

Ace of Trades Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2007 12:28 PM
    Threads

I'm starting to feel like a "Dear Abby" reply, here. o_O

Let's face it. Most people at younger ages just want to explore and have fun. I'll agree with you too, to an extent: corruption of human values have taken a toll on love. But I'm willing to bet that a great deal of deterioration comes from the two human traits of desire and patience, or the lack of both thereof.

For my part, I will say that marriage should be something that set into stone, so to speak. For BETTER or for WORSE -- I think it's ludicrous to sanction a divorce for any reason if you're married. And of course I realize that people will sometimes get tired of each other, whether it's by constant arguing or loss of desire, criminalizing actions like abuse or whatever else. It's my belief that people don't just change due to developing events (and for that matter, certainly not after a marriage); they adapt to situations based on how it makes themselves feel better.

People are generally selfish. If you don't keep up -your- looks, don't put enough of -your- effort forth, don't show -your- affection like you should, or just don't appeal to them at all -- you're not worth it to them. It's easy for anyone to act nice to another person, to integrate themselves peacefully in a social manner and share ideas and such. But as it relates to love, that person either wants all of it or nothing at all.

I sympathize with ya.
    life is an existential carousel... (journal update: dec 12 2006) //// dawnrune made my avy. he also made a sig for me, but I'm going to retire it. (looking for a replacement set! but I have no money. interested in helping? PM me.)
    ~
    has anyone seen my life? if so, report to AF's lost and found

Senior Member Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2009 10:01 PM
    Threads

Love.
    In my opinion, yes. I mean it is a feeling so it does exsist, but sometimes I think that feeling is forced when it comes to fallin in love. I've never been in love, other than the love I have towards my family and friends. So I really can't say.

FrownieBrownie [Feiry] smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Gifts Melon Pan Witch Hat
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2021 11:43 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: supersmile1010

Default Oh me oh my.

Well, to tell you the truth love isn't a big fan of me, Or i'm not a big fan of love. I know I'm only 16 and the one person I've "Loved" has cheated on me again and again, I don't know what todays people refer to love. Compatible people fall in love, love isn't anything you feel in you're heart, the only thing you're heart does is pump blood, circulating it through out you're body, the heart is what keeps you "alive". Everybody talks about love, and how wonderful it is, but truly it always ends painfully, IF you've fallen in love. Ex. You're bf/gf husband/wife cheats on you, and/or dies.

Love is an emotion most want to feel, A hormone everybody has for something or someone. This emotion does fade away after a while, Loving somebody or something forever, this emotion cannot last "forever"

And cupids arrow explains alot.

Love exist, just not as wonderful and amazing as everybody puts it.

But really i'm just a 16 year old, I'm to young to understand anything that has to do with love. Atleast thats what everybody else says.

Last edited by smile1010; 06-23-2007 at 11:23 PM.
    Once again, amazing props to the talented Paprika!!

This smile kills....

Senior Member Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2010 09:29 AM
    Threads

Eh, It all really depends on what view point the person has, also its different sometimes. Like sometimes it can be both, it can not exist and then it can. and about the cheating thing, thats really just how people are (Im not saying all of them) but alot of them are, and thats just something that we are to going to have to deal with intill you findthe right person for you. It could take years intill you find that person, but hey its worth it in the end. =3

-Current band addiction-

The Academy Is... <3

Senior Member pab has a reputation beyond repute pab has a reputation beyond repute pab has a reputation beyond repute pab has a reputation beyond repute pab has a reputation beyond repute pab has a reputation beyond repute pab has a reputation beyond repute pab has a reputation beyond repute pab has a reputation beyond repute pab has a reputation beyond repute pab has a reputation beyond repute pab's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2010 01:23 PM
    Threads

Let me post the simplified version of what I thought on posting.

Love does exist. There are loyal, trustworthy people, good people and people who aren't freaks.
    They are people like you, and most of us here on AF.
    Its just that our nature (selfishness, jealousy and more of the like) tends to do us more good than the other humane options (kindness, loyalty, and many more good things).
    Because of this, we (us humans) find it easier to follow the path that helps us more. Even if it isn't the right one.
    Those who put that nature aside, which is very hard, are the ones you are looking for, or the ones you want to find.
    And yes, they are few, but if you are like that, you might influece others and the number might grow.
    Hope I make sense.

My love has come. Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2010 10:44 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2370 0071 2517 5181

I think love exists if you just find the right person to love, a good faithful kind, loving caring, nonselfish person to share it with.

Funny how? Funny like a clown? Do I amuse you?

lalalalove. keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2011 10:51 AM
    Threads

I think love exists. I just think that love is thought to not exist becuz it's hard to find. but don't give up there r lots of decent ppl in the world u just have to give them a chance

e'Clair is here.. kleyrxD has a reputation beyond repute kleyrxD has a reputation beyond repute kleyrxD has a reputation beyond repute kleyrxD has a reputation beyond repute kleyrxD has a reputation beyond repute kleyrxD has a reputation beyond repute kleyrxD has a reputation beyond repute kleyrxD has a reputation beyond repute kleyrxD has a reputation beyond repute kleyrxD has a reputation beyond repute kleyrxD has a reputation beyond repute kleyrxD's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-27-2009 04:56 AM
    Threads

Love. it's really existing in this blind world//
    ~//-{ErialCcClairE}-//~

Made by me

Donation is Needed

Senior Member WIXIE has a reputation beyond repute WIXIE has a reputation beyond repute WIXIE has a reputation beyond repute WIXIE has a reputation beyond repute WIXIE has a reputation beyond repute WIXIE has a reputation beyond repute WIXIE has a reputation beyond repute WIXIE has a reputation beyond repute WIXIE has a reputation beyond repute WIXIE has a reputation beyond repute WIXIE has a reputation beyond repute WIXIE's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2009 08:49 AM
    Threads

Well, love is always exist. It just that, nowadays people likes to enjoy their life so that's why they don't take serious about their relationship.

Hmmmm.... there a lot of people who are loyal and good. But it may hard to find from deep inside of their heart. It's better to know than you just see the appearance of that person.

Sig made by me! No copy-copy!

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

Short answer: no.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

Ace of Trades Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2007 12:28 PM
    Threads

I should go as far to say that, people who you expect to be the biggest sacks of sin in the whole world are capable of loyalty and love; having these qualities doesn't presuppose that these people are going to be an innately good person

Any hateful shmuck can be caring and faithful. But a large part of that relies on compatibility.
    life is an existential carousel... (journal update: dec 12 2006) //// dawnrune made my avy. he also made a sig for me, but I'm going to retire it. (looking for a replacement set! but I have no money. interested in helping? PM me.)
    ~
    has anyone seen my life? if so, report to AF's lost and found

Senior Member ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Venus Star Wand Top Manekineko American Flag Ribbon
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2012 10:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by .:DAmiAN:. View Post
    Do you think love exists? why so? what are your thoughts on this. Ive been thinking lately, im a good guy and i dont like being with many girls at once, ive been with a few, and im more of a romantic guy rather than a ladiesman. Im worried about this corrupted world, do you think that there is anybody in this world that is not a freak? loyal? and a very good person?, because everywhere i look, guys and girls are cheating on eachother, that makes me so sad, and makes me wonder how my marriage is going to end up, if i get married that is. Dont get me wrong i love to party and have fun with other girls, i just think that relationships should be more serious in the terms of love and loyalty.
    Yup, I agree. Well, you aren't , you said it your self ^_^

---Sorry I am currently inactive; very busy with this new Filipino school x.x they are seriously trying to kill me--
    Karami the Neko Red Bean Dango ~
    Want to join Karami's Big Dango Family?

Junior Member 1991KM will become famous soon enough 1991KM's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2007 09:36 AM
    Threads

I do think love excists, I just haven't found it yet. Though I've dated a guy for almost 6 months, and claimed I loved him.
    I think I fooled him and myself. I just saw it as a new experience not as love.
    He was just passing by and I really needed someone to love. I just brutally used him in some way.

I also tend to fall in love very quickly, but that's just because I'm shallow.
    Last edited by 1991KM; 06-24-2007 at 09:28 AM.
    Tap on my window knock on my door
    I want to make you feel beautiful
    I know I tend to get so insecure
    It doesn't matter anymore

It's not always rainbows and butterflies
    It's compromise that moves us along, yeah
    My heart is full and my door's always open
    You can come anytime you want.

Broken Spirit and poet BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2012 10:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

For me there used to be one which is yes but lately I got a second point of view which is no.
    "As the blood starts to boil, the flow of crimson splendor will act like a flood" ~R

For I am not the one Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2010 10:44 AM
    Threads

Yes i do think love really exist you just have to find the right person and when you do its great.

Senior Member Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2007 06:22 PM
    Threads

meh....love is somewhere you just got to find it =/
    im currently still searching for mine and met a few bumps on the road but itll be worth the find

Junior Member .:DAmiAN:. has a spectacular aura about .:DAmiAN:. has a spectacular aura about .:DAmiAN:. has a spectacular aura about .:DAmiAN:.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by pab View Post
    Let me post the simplified version of what I thought on posting.

Love does exist. There are loyal, trustworthy people, good people and people who aren't freaks.
    They are people like you, and most of us here on AF.
    Its just that our nature (selfishness, jealousy and more of the like) tends to do us more good than the other humane options (kindness, loyalty, and many more good things).
    Because of this, we (us humans) find it easier to follow the path that helps us more. Even if it isn't the right one.
    Those who put that nature aside, which is very hard, are the ones you are looking for, or the ones you want to find.
    And yes, they are few, but if you are like that, you might influece others and the number might grow.
    Hope I make sense.
    You did make a lot of sense... its true theres a lot of people that think doing bad stuff is easier than doing good stuff (im including myself on this since im not perfect of course) but i mean at least i try to do better.. idk it just feels right when you do something good, even if it was a lot of hard work.
    And i have my parents as a big example for me. They love eachother, they respect eachother, i can see it in their faces, and the way they talk to eachother and remember stuff when they were young. They've been married for 20 years and they still like and love eachother as if it was yesterday that they fell in love. So yea i agree with you there're few people that are like that, its just really hard to tell how a person is

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I also agree with everyone, you all have your opinions and i respect that. And im sorry Blazing Soul, hope you clear your mind about that.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation KeokoXxXInuzuka is just really nice KeokoXxXInuzuka is just really nice KeokoXxXInuzuka is just really nice KeokoXxXInuzuka is just really nice KeokoXxXInuzuka is just really nice KeokoXxXInuzuka's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2007 01:36 PM
    Threads

Default I think love exist....

There are alot of people that would give theirs lives for others, and alot who would like to spent their whole life with someone, so yes it does just like in the war we are havinging, the people in it don't have to go out their but they do to protect us and keep us alive because they love our country...so yes it does

~XxX♥Keoko♥XxX

Lawful Good~*I <3<3<3~Torm*~ Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2015 11:24 AM
    Threads

No.

Love is like Santa. Fat and dressed in red.

The rewards of tolerance are treachery and betrayal.

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

As many intelligent people have said (except for those who say it doesn't exsist due to a broken relationship) love doesn't exsist, it's a concept and nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by KeokoXxXInuzuka View Post
    There are alot of people that would give theirs lives for others,
    I wouldn't give my life for anyone, they wouldn't for me.

Last edited by The Governator; 06-24-2007 at 03:54 PM.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yes.
    I'm in love with someone.
    We plan on having a future together.
    If that doesn't happen then... I'll be sad.
    But then I'd have to go on.
    Even then, I'd still believe love exists, because I've felt it and as for now I feel it.
    Even though love can be harsh, you need to find that someone who loves you for who you are and you to them in return.

Now that I'm done making separate lines for each sentence, I'm going to retreat to my opinions.

Because that's part of what makes us who we are.

Our view on things.

(How annoying was that? >.>;; )

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

hold me accountable Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2009 03:49 PM
    Threads

I think love is just another word for extreme care and affection for another being. In my eyes, of course it exists. Unless you're stone cold that is. I also agree with Nokizaru though, it does seem to be rather... Uh... Well some people do tend to dress it up rather a lot. Maybe pretentious is the word I'm looking for... All the same, even if it doesn't play out like a story book, it's still love to me.
    "Done because we are too meny."

Senior Member pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2009 04:55 AM
    Threads

Yes, Love exists. It's just...well, a lot of things have corrupted our understanding of it. So we think we're in love when it's just infatuation. And then our "love" fails us and then we vent it all on the stupid little thing we call love.

The love most of us talk about is a selfish type of love..."I love you; I want you to love me in return." But real love...it's "I love you even if you won't love me." It's a giving of self, not a giving to receive.

The catch is, it's not that easy to forget your self, especially for us humans. And of course, the tendency is to do things the easy way, the selfish way. Ergo the unloyal people.

set by me! ^^

family in journal;PM me to join!

Closed Thread

Thread Information