AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Hey, I'm new

Junior Member Kushiel's Chosen will become famous soon enough Kushiel's Chosen's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2007 09:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Hey, I'm new

Hi. Like it said in the title, I'm new and don't quite know my way around. I'm big time into anime(though I don't that many ^^') I would love to talk to anyone about anime or anything at all. I love learning about new anime and stuff that's out there. I'm always looking for new stuff. XD

~Kushiel's Chosen~
    When Love cast me out, it was Cruelty who took pity on me.

Dark Angel from Hell Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2008 09:20 PM
    Threads

Heyy and welcome to AF!!!! Have a wonderful time here!!!
    I'm Back~!

Sorry I was gone so long! I had so much to do!

May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2018 11:48 PM
    Threads

*roams in with drinks and snacks*

Welcome to the forums ^_^. If you don't know you're way around then just take some time out to just explore the different sections of the forum before you post. If you want to talk anime, then head over to the anime sections of the forum or head on over to chat. If you have any questions then feel free to send a personal message to the nearest online member

Have fun!

Tru Fax: Princess Minako wrestled Jesus... and won

Senior Member Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2011 03:52 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 360 is where its at

Hey was up I hope you have a great time Here at AnimeForum and make many friends as well as posting alot. If you want to be friends then feel free to send me a PM some time.

Born to be me sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2012 11:26 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: sokiee

Welcome to AF!

avatar drawn, sig created by me.

deviantart | tumblr | myanimelist

Senior Member Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2010 09:29 AM
    Threads

Well welcome to the family. ^^

-Have fun
    -And please take time to read the rules.

If you have any questions, or just need a friend, drop me a line whenever you can. Intill then, chow.

-Current band addiction-

The Academy Is... <3

La Celestiale ♥ Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2008 02:08 PM
    The other side of reason. The outside of truth.
    Threads

Hello there. Welcome to Anim&#233; Forum. I hope you have loads of fun and stay active. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. ^ ^

This is more than just a place for my things

It says who I am, where I've been, how I feel
    This piece is far more than shelves and fine lines
    It brings balance & serenity to a chaotic world
    What you see is more than just functional form
    It's a well-designed window that
    looks in on my soul

♣-♣-

Senior Member seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-11-2009 05:52 PM
    Threads

Welcome to aAF. Don't forget to read the rules, post lots (don't spam though), have fun and PM me or anyone if you'd need anything. ^^
    Thine soul is mine for the keeping
    As a thousand rivers now dividing
    Provides me with that much needed killing!

Sig by: Jagan Eye

Weep as much as you want, and feel the hands of despair groping for your soul, for nothing can ease the pain of losing your beloved, like the gentle thrust of my sword.

Member Sinful Soul has a spectacular aura about Sinful Soul has a spectacular aura about Sinful Soul has a spectacular aura about Sinful Soul's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2007 03:03 AM
    Threads

Hey there and welcome! Enjoy your stay and post regularly. PM me if you have a question, or if you just need a friend.

I aim to misbehave

Senior Member mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2008 10:02 AM
    Threads

welcome to af
    read the rules and follow it
    enjoy your stay
    try to have fun and friends
    pm me sometimes
    thanks to S3SIKI for this lovely sig
    [keep your smiles]
    [you will shine like a star ]

wanna join my family???
    pm me or do what ever it takes..
    ...MY FAMILY...
    ...Ed_Alchemist...
    ...Spiffy...
    ...j100...

BuLmA's Guardian Angel death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2008 01:41 AM
    Threads

heya!!!

nice to meet ya!

to AF!

have lots of fun

always follow the rules

PM me if ya wanna be friends
    +_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_ +_+
    My FanArt

Patapon Warrior zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2009 11:27 PM
    Threads

:welcome to AF!
    Enjoy and stay active.. >__<

Belle.'s area. Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2010 04:23 PM
    Threads

Hi...
    Welcome...and...have fun...

Yilin's Candy Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2009 08:20 AM
    Threads

Hi i'm old ^^... wait... >_>
    *cough* anyways, welcomes and have fun, lots of it, seriously... it's against the rules not too... my rules ^_^
    pm me if ya need anything or wanna chat. cya round

=[[Wolfwood]]=

Seeking Opinions on Lil' Gothic Girl Wallpapers 1, 2

Non Applicable NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2009 04:37 AM
    bedroom.. tired after saving nature..[please,stop poluting nature]
    Threads

welcome to af
    more posting
    dont insult other user
    pm me if wanna friends or wanna join family
    lastly ..enjoy ur stay!!!
    hav fun!!

may LEGEND S R.I.P..such great buddy..
    hmm.. A.K.A Afuku
    i decide use my oldsig>.>

boopaloop! UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2013 10:39 AM
    Trying to find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow
    Threads

Welcome to another newbody!!!!
    Post lots, learn loads, follow the rules to the best of your abilities and above all Have fun roaming around on AF!!! *obviously*
    Have a question PM me anytime and want a friend....I'm here

I am Tempest Wind again!~ Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2008 09:59 PM
    Threads

Welcome to the site! Remember to follow the rules, post alot, and to have fun! If you need anything, or someone to talk to, then pm me. See ya around!
    .:Rest in peace Legend_S:.
    Sig/Av not made by me
    "Two MEN just kicked a BUILDING into the SKY!God I love anime."

BuLmA's Protector♥ kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2009 06:50 AM
    Threads

hi there
    welcome to af
    more post
    have fun
    pm me if u need anything
    see u around
    rarely on now.....>.>

Member Ardl is infamous around these parts Ardl is infamous around these parts Ardl is infamous around these parts Ardl is infamous around these parts Ardl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2007 10:02 AM
    Threads

Welcome have a nice time here!!!
    To Find Out More About My Life
    If You Dare.

Closed Thread

Thread Information