AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Any one need help?

Hybrid View

tuxedo mask shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2013 07:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Any one need help?

I like to build Yugioh Decks and was wondering if any one would like any help with there decks as i have amassed a very varied amount of data and studiyed various top ranked real pros duelling styles so i belive with my help i can make you a really stropng deck so if you woul;d like my help just pm me with a list of cards you already have
    Destined to be alone for ever.

I am Tempest Wind again!~ Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2008 09:59 PM
    Threads

Lol, if you have all of that info, you shoud work in a card shop(if you dont already)
    .:Rest in peace Legend_S:.
    Sig/Av not made by me
    "Two MEN just kicked a BUILDING into the SKY!God I love anime."

Jose does not forgive! Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 08:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: PMMEFORTHIS

Quote Originally Posted by Tempest Wind View Post
    Lol, if you have all of that info, you shoud work in a card shop(if you dont already)
    Yeah i think so too

tuxedo mask shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i do work in a toy shop that seell yugio h duel masters magic the gathering neo pets pokemon trading card games

Senior Member Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2007 09:28 PM
    Threads

I stop playing yu-gi-oh cards for over 2 years, but till now im trying to beat my brother, i always lose

are you doing this for here?
    Last edited by Click here; 06-22-2007 at 04:41 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

for here real life for everything

Closed Thread

Thread Information