AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who do you want to die?

Voters
141. You may not vote on this poll
  • Inuyasha

3 2.13%
  • Kagome

27 19.15%
  • Sango

1 0.71%
  • Miroku

2 1.42%
  • Shippo

8 5.67%
  • Sesshomaru

4 2.84%
  • Jaken

27 19.15%
  • Rin

2 1.42%
  • Naraku

51 36.17%
  • Other

16 11.35%
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Which Characters from Inuyasha would you like to see die?

Member Reincarnated Miko will become famous soon enough Reincarnated Miko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2007 07:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

....you've got to be joking, right? The sit commands are all a comedy relief in the series and that's the only reason you've got to back up on hating Kagome?

♥InuyashaxKagome Shipper♥
    Click Here to see my art and Here to read my stories

緑巫女 かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2014 01:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: WTF?You kidding me?

Quote Originally Posted by Reincarnated Miko View Post
    ....you've got to be joking, right? The sit commands are all a comedy relief in the series and that's the only reason you've got to back up on hating Kagome?
    Well, that and they have the ability to save his butt sometimes...Not that she's used it that way ever, but the potential is there.
    I love Inuyasha character Kagome to death, but there are times I just want to beat the girl over the head with a 9 iron.

私は犬夜叉の妻である
    We all must fight; to protect, to survive, to keep alive what we believe in.

Member Reincarnated Miko will become famous soon enough Reincarnated Miko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

lol agreed, as we've seen in the episode where he first transformed into a full demon and was about to go crazy, she was able to bring him out of the transformation and there was another episode where he nearly attacked Sesshoumaru and she sat him again to bring him out of it, so you can classify those as saving his butt lol. Also movie 2 when Kagyua sent the Bakuryuuha back and Kagome sat him to help protect him. She also tried to sit him movie 3, but it didn't quite work out as planned, though it did save him once more. However though, in the manga she hasn't sat him in a loooong time. She didn't sit him as often in the manga as she did in the anime. Her sit commands in the anime were funny, but sometimes I felt bad for poor Inuyasha. Oh well, doesn't make me hate her though lol
    Last edited by Reincarnated Miko; 08-04-2007 at 06:26 PM.

Thats life. Awesome? Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-22-2012 06:06 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 4768-7102-5291

Haha, I bet inuyasha gets irritated by that. Hes all ready for action and then "sit!" That happened on more than one occassion where kagome says sit while hes a full demon...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It happened twice. The first time he transformed and he told her to stay away from him and the 2nd time when Sesshoumaru encountered him. Toutousai blew fire in between he and Sesshoumaru, Kagome told him to sit and they took him outta there.

Junior Member INUYANA is on a distinguished road INUYANA's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-05-2007 06:51 PM
    Threads

I think Naraku should die.Kagome shouldnt because then they wouldnt be able to find the sacred jewel shards.And Naraku would.then everyone would die.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2008 05:25 PM
    The Land That Public Transport Forgot, Great Britain :)
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Technically speaking...is Naraku alive? I mean if Kikyou is counted out of this poll because she is technically dead (clay and all that) is Naraku a living being because didn't...whatshisface, the dude in the cave (Oni...guro? Something like that?)...didn't he summon demons into his dying form? Isn't that the deal here?

Or is it because Naraku is an amalgamated demon from god knows how many other living demons...does that make him alive?

If it does then my vote is for him. Because he's too powerful. He began as an ok villain, but as time went on he gained too much strength, too many gems, etc. I think Kagura and Kanna are interesting, especially Kagura. And Sesshoumaru is a kickass villain figure. But Naraku has too much power to be interesting to me.

He also suffers from a common anime character condition known as "Impossible Recovery From Certain Death" syndrome. Admittedly many characters in Inuyasha seem to suffer from this at times, however Naraku seems to only get stronger each time someone actually tries to/manages to kick his butt.

So if Naraku qualifies as alive, I vote for Naraku. Although I wouldn't have said he was any more alive than Kikyou at the end of the day...

There's noone else in that list I really want to see dead. (Although while we're on the dead vs not dead theme - surely both Rin and Jaken are dead too...since they were both killed and resurrected by Sess's sword?)

To me if Naraku, Rin and Jaken count as proper alive characters, so does Kikyou ^_^. She is, after all, alive enough for Inuyasha to care about her. And alive enough to have feelings and emotions.

But in the absence of her, Naraku gets my vote

Vraie
    Vraie's Tenchi Muyou & Fushigi Yuugi Fanfiction at FFnet
    ----------------------------
    遥かなる時空の中で
    Reasons why the Hachiyou should never come to the Miko's world #1

泰明:問題ない。神子の世界では和歌ではなくカラオケなるものをするそうだ。
    永泉:空の。。。
    頼久:桶?!
    -----------------------------
    Avatar: Nakamoto Shou from Sotsugyou M.

Junior Member Flame_Hazed27 is on a distinguished road Flame_Hazed27's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2007 09:05 PM
    Threads

naraku because then finally something could get accomplished in this series!

Yea i make my own siggy banners, if anyone wants one, just hit me up with a p/m and tell me watcha want

Junior Member xReaperx has a reputation beyond repute xReaperx has a reputation beyond repute xReaperx has a reputation beyond repute xReaperx has a reputation beyond repute xReaperx has a reputation beyond repute xReaperx has a reputation beyond repute xReaperx has a reputation beyond repute xReaperx has a reputation beyond repute xReaperx has a reputation beyond repute xReaperx has a reputation beyond repute xReaperx has a reputation beyond repute xReaperx's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2008 09:47 PM
    Threads

I would like to see Kogome (ooops if misspelled) die the most

By Gandizzl
    Thank you so much

Member VardomTheDark has much to be proud of VardomTheDark has much to be proud of VardomTheDark has much to be proud of VardomTheDark has much to be proud of VardomTheDark has much to be proud of VardomTheDark has much to be proud of VardomTheDark has much to be proud of VardomTheDark has much to be proud of VardomTheDark has much to be proud of VardomTheDark has much to be proud of VardomTheDark's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2008 01:53 AM
    Threads

Shippo, he's a waste of anime character space and needs a windscar in his face!
    "Death is Only the Beginning, for Death Serves a Greater Purpose."
    by VardomtheDark.

Senior Member hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna's Avatar
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2008 02:51 PM
    Threads

i want to see kagome die....
    Live and let live.
    Die being alive.

Senior Member ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2008 09:24 PM
    Threads

I like Naraku to die. He's the strongest enemy of Inu-Yasha. And he's bad.
    "A ninja must always endure."-Recca
    "There are no coincidences in this world."-Clow Reed/Eriol
    "Try at least twice,
    Fail at least once."
    reccasakoshita16.blogspot.com
    Wanna join my family?...Just pm me.

:-* lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2010 06:39 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

my vote goes for Naraku. he's a bad guy....

"When the world is running down, you make best of what's still around."
    "Sometimes, good things fall apart so better things can fall together."

Member Uchiha Mondo is a splendid one to behold Uchiha Mondo is a splendid one to behold Uchiha Mondo is a splendid one to behold Uchiha Mondo is a splendid one to behold Uchiha Mondo is a splendid one to behold Uchiha Mondo is a splendid one to behold Uchiha Mondo is a splendid one to behold Uchiha Mondo is a splendid one to behold Uchiha Mondo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2008 10:04 PM
    Threads

i want Naraku to die die die die!!!!!!

Jose101's Chevalier #4 rubberbabybuggybumper has a reputation beyond repute rubberbabybuggybumper has a reputation beyond repute rubberbabybuggybumper has a reputation beyond repute rubberbabybuggybumper has a reputation beyond repute rubberbabybuggybumper has a reputation beyond repute rubberbabybuggybumper has a reputation beyond repute rubberbabybuggybumper has a reputation beyond repute rubberbabybuggybumper has a reputation beyond repute rubberbabybuggybumper has a reputation beyond repute rubberbabybuggybumper has a reputation beyond repute rubberbabybuggybumper has a reputation beyond repute rubberbabybuggybumper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2008 12:11 PM
    In Hamashimura's "dungeon"...if you know what I mean
    Threads

It would have to be either Kagome or Shippo. They are both annoying, completely useless, and always somehow get in the way.
    ~Yay! This is the first sig I ever made!~
    Wanna be friends? Just drop me a line.
    My family is in my blog. Pm me to become a member.
    The more the merrier!

Senior Member Dark Ninja has a reputation beyond repute Dark Ninja has a reputation beyond repute Dark Ninja has a reputation beyond repute Dark Ninja has a reputation beyond repute Dark Ninja has a reputation beyond repute Dark Ninja has a reputation beyond repute Dark Ninja has a reputation beyond repute Dark Ninja has a reputation beyond repute Dark Ninja has a reputation beyond repute Dark Ninja has a reputation beyond repute Dark Ninja has a reputation beyond repute Dark Ninja's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2008 10:18 PM
    Threads

Naraku should die.

Junior Member MistrsEvilKitten has a reputation beyond repute MistrsEvilKitten has a reputation beyond repute MistrsEvilKitten has a reputation beyond repute MistrsEvilKitten has a reputation beyond repute MistrsEvilKitten has a reputation beyond repute MistrsEvilKitten has a reputation beyond repute MistrsEvilKitten has a reputation beyond repute MistrsEvilKitten has a reputation beyond repute MistrsEvilKitten has a reputation beyond repute MistrsEvilKitten has a reputation beyond repute MistrsEvilKitten has a reputation beyond repute MistrsEvilKitten's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2008 01:46 PM
    Threads

I immediately chose Jaken... as previously stated, he's really annoying
    ~ Kat

EL SATANED sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Vader Ramen Platypus
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-14-2013 11:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

ALL OF THEM!!!
    I hate the damned show

Junior Member gaarachibi1945 is infamous around these parts gaarachibi1945 is infamous around these parts gaarachibi1945 is infamous around these parts gaarachibi1945 is infamous around these parts gaarachibi1945 is infamous around these parts gaarachibi1945 is infamous around these parts gaarachibi1945's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-25-2007 04:12 PM
    Threads

Cool

I would seriously like to see NARAKU die!!!!!!!!!!! He is a freakin jerk!!!!!! The way he "uses" Kagura, so anyways, he should go to hell!!!!!!!!!!

Junior Member Amyrat151 is infamous around these parts Amyrat151 is infamous around these parts Amyrat151 is infamous around these parts Amyrat151 is infamous around these parts Amyrat151's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2009 09:13 PM
    Threads

Naraku, because he's the bad guy. I think that people should fault the anime, and not the characters so much when talking about how annoying some of the characters are. In the manga Shippo is only much less annoying and he says some pretty insightful things from time to time. Kagome says "sit" much less often, she's not as helpless, and she doesn't say InuYasha's name a thousand+ times. That annoys me too.

BuLmA's Protector Aya_Strawberrie ♥ has a reputation beyond repute Aya_Strawberrie ♥ has a reputation beyond repute Aya_Strawberrie ♥ has a reputation beyond repute Aya_Strawberrie ♥ has a reputation beyond repute Aya_Strawberrie ♥ has a reputation beyond repute Aya_Strawberrie ♥ has a reputation beyond repute Aya_Strawberrie ♥ has a reputation beyond repute Aya_Strawberrie ♥ has a reputation beyond repute Aya_Strawberrie ♥ has a reputation beyond repute Aya_Strawberrie ♥ has a reputation beyond repute Aya_Strawberrie ♥ has a reputation beyond repute Aya_Strawberrie ♥'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2010 10:35 AM
    Threads

ummm.. Maybe Kagome... Because she's annoying...
    ~Avvy nd Sig Made by AWESOME GoodyLucky!

~Sig Made by AWESOME Mini!
    ~ThaNKs a Looot, Ma FrieNDs~

LaFF is BeauTifuL
    ~Learn from ur mistake, and dont do that again..

Junior Member inuyasha4 is on a distinguished road inuyasha4's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2008 03:21 PM
    Threads

duh jaken hes so freakin annoyin and his voice arg x0

Junior Member X~ @ngelic_w@rrior ~X has much to be proud of X~ @ngelic_w@rrior ~X has much to be proud of X~ @ngelic_w@rrior ~X has much to be proud of X~ @ngelic_w@rrior ~X has much to be proud of X~ @ngelic_w@rrior ~X has much to be proud of X~ @ngelic_w@rrior ~X has much to be proud of X~ @ngelic_w@rrior ~X has much to be proud of X~ @ngelic_w@rrior ~X has much to be proud of X~ @ngelic_w@rrior ~X has much to be proud of X~ @ngelic_w@rrior ~X has much to be proud of X~ @ngelic_w@rrior ~X's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-21-2008 01:11 PM
    Threads

Smile

I really want to see Naraku, Hakudoshi, and KIKYO die.

I no Kikyo is already dead, but the only reason she is alive is because some of Kagome's soul was put into her by Urasue.

Kagura is a part of Naraku, but she deserves to live and to be free. Same with Kanna. She's just following orders.
    Like the brightest star in the darkest skies of night
    Hearts that have truly joined will never fade
    Even if these hands ever pull apart
    The connection between us will never be betrayed

Junior Member Death God has a reputation beyond repute Death God has a reputation beyond repute Death God has a reputation beyond repute Death God has a reputation beyond repute Death God has a reputation beyond repute Death God has a reputation beyond repute Death God has a reputation beyond repute Death God has a reputation beyond repute Death God has a reputation beyond repute Death God has a reputation beyond repute Death God has a reputation beyond repute Death God's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2008 06:37 PM
    Threads

Kagome. She irks me. A lot.

But then again so does Inuyasha, so that's probably why I'd like Kagome to die. I'd love to see him mourn over her and then get on with his life. He needs to let go of past loves, because if he doesn't, he'll never grow as a person. I'm sorry, but it's the truth.

The thing that irks me about the whole series is that the characters don't grow. They're all static, and most of them aren't even round. I'd love to see some character development, but unfortunately that's not going to happen.

Junior Member X~ @ngelic_w@rrior ~X has much to be proud of X~ @ngelic_w@rrior ~X has much to be proud of X~ @ngelic_w@rrior ~X has much to be proud of X~ @ngelic_w@rrior ~X has much to be proud of X~ @ngelic_w@rrior ~X has much to be proud of X~ @ngelic_w@rrior ~X has much to be proud of X~ @ngelic_w@rrior ~X has much to be proud of X~ @ngelic_w@rrior ~X has much to be proud of X~ @ngelic_w@rrior ~X has much to be proud of X~ @ngelic_w@rrior ~X has much to be proud of X~ @ngelic_w@rrior ~X's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-21-2008 01:11 PM
    Threads

I disagree.

I hate Kikyo because she is a nuissance. She's already dead. InuYasha needs to let go of the past (cough cough Kikyo) and focus on his future. (cough cough Kagome)

Every 1 says that Kagome is the reincarnation of Kikyo, but in my opinion, she isn't. She's completely different. She has a life, she's fun, she's outgoing, and she's still alive FYI. I never liked Kikyo...I never will.
    Like the brightest star in the darkest skies of night
    Hearts that have truly joined will never fade
    Even if these hands ever pull apart
    The connection between us will never be betrayed

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information