AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who do you want to die?

Voters
141. You may not vote on this poll
  • Inuyasha

3 2.13%
  • Kagome

27 19.15%
  • Sango

1 0.71%
  • Miroku

2 1.42%
  • Shippo

8 5.67%
  • Sesshomaru

4 2.84%
  • Jaken

27 19.15%
  • Rin

2 1.42%
  • Naraku

51 36.17%
  • Other

16 11.35%
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Which Characters from Inuyasha would you like to see die?

The "Nono" Lady .:B:.:R:.:I:.:E:. is just really nice .:B:.:R:.:I:.:E:. is just really nice .:B:.:R:.:I:.:E:. is just really nice .:B:.:R:.:I:.:E:. is just really nice .:B:.:R:.:I:.:E:. is just really nice .:B:.:R:.:I:.:E:.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2010 07:04 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Narku has to die....he creeps me out for real! *shivers* dude he's a freak in my opinion! Not that I have the guts to say that to his face if he was real though!

Time to Test the Brain:

Cryptogram: Comming Soon!

Junior Member HaydenBlossom is on a distinguished road HaydenBlossom's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2007 04:12 PM
    Threads

Jaken and Kagome are annoying.
    nough said -_-

Senior Member ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2009 06:01 AM
    Threads

I voted for Sango, for various reasons... especially the fact that she is not my favorite character & that I don`t like her at all. =)

; 0

Senior Member tears of sorrow has much to be proud of tears of sorrow has much to be proud of tears of sorrow has much to be proud of tears of sorrow has much to be proud of tears of sorrow has much to be proud of tears of sorrow has much to be proud of tears of sorrow has much to be proud of tears of sorrow has much to be proud of tears of sorrow's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2007 03:32 PM
    Threads

Smile

Kill Kagome! she is soooo anoying! and she doesn't even fight! She suck. on the other hand, Kikyo rules!

image removed by maru
    Last edited by Ωmega; 07-18-2007 at 09:10 PM.
    Sadness befalls in the heart
    Madness fills in the eyes
    Happiness dies in tears
    Love is nothing more then a mere thought

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Pluto Garnet Orb Be Mine Flowers Fan2
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2014 03:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KagomeHime PSN ID: KagomeMiko

Quote Originally Posted by tears of sorrow View Post
    Kill Kagome! she is soooo anoying! and she doesn't even fight! She suck. on the other hand, Kikyo rules!
    image removed by Maru
    Well, if you think about it--None of them except Inuyasha fight. Everyone else-Kagome, Sango, Miroku, Shippou...They're ALL just cheerleaders. They don't do *anything.*

Kill Houjou, Ayumi, Eri and Yuka.
    Last edited by Ωmega; 07-18-2007 at 09:11 PM.
    How'd You Like That On Your Lawn?!
    "I may be empty, but I'm not worthless!"

...Clear...

Senior Member Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Compass
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2012 07:00 PM
    Threads

Honestly. If Kagome was killed, the Series wouldn't go on any further in the Manga. And that therefore would ruin the entire thing. Kagome shouldn't die, and therefore, I don't think Rumiko will kill her off. Though Kikyou dies, Kagome doesn't. If you want her to die and rant without reason, please, don't spread it here. There is no point whatsoever.
    Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns... yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope...

Member canta per me is just really nice canta per me is just really nice canta per me is just really nice canta per me is just really nice canta per me's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2007 05:25 PM
    Threads

naraku obviously, not necessarily because he is the "bad guy" it would be nice to see another more interesting evil mastermind emerge

Junior Member LiketheRain will become famous soon enough LiketheRain will become famous soon enough LiketheRain's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2007 03:46 PM
    At your mom's house trying to reach the cookie jar
    Threads

Well since stupid Kikyou can't die i would vote Naraku, or jaken they are both so annoying!!!!!!
    Sometimes, I wish I was the rain so I could touch people
    and feel their feelings and maybe connect with their hearts.
    Maybe then I might understand his pain.

Best buddy: QWE you are so awesome luv ya bud!!!
    Zangetzu IA Your are awesome!

Senior Member tears of sorrow has much to be proud of tears of sorrow has much to be proud of tears of sorrow has much to be proud of tears of sorrow has much to be proud of tears of sorrow has much to be proud of tears of sorrow has much to be proud of tears of sorrow has much to be proud of tears of sorrow has much to be proud of tears of sorrow's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2007 03:32 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Higurashi Kagome View Post
    Well, if you think about it--None of them except Inuyasha fight. Everyone else-Kagome, Sango, Miroku, Shippou...They're ALL just cheerleaders. They don't do *anything.*

Kill Houjou, Ayumi, Eri and Yuka.
    You are right, but Kikyo is a lot more of a help than Kagome. Not only Kikyo but The rest (Sango, Miruku, ect.) And Kagome is always being taken way. I no that Kikyo was taken away by Naraku. But she free herself. she didn't need saving like Kagome. Always waiting for Inuyasha. But I see your point.
    Sadness befalls in the heart
    Madness fills in the eyes
    Happiness dies in tears
    Love is nothing more then a mere thought

Member ~*WaterSorceressJin07*~ is infamous around these parts ~*WaterSorceressJin07*~ is infamous around these parts ~*WaterSorceressJin07*~ is infamous around these parts ~*WaterSorceressJin07*~ is infamous around these parts ~*WaterSorceressJin07*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2007 11:00 PM
    all i can tell u is that....i'm on planet earth
    Threads

shippo cuz he's kinda annoying. Wuts his power? he kinda just gets in the way
    ~*AnImEISmYantIDruG!*~
    Full metal alchemist, ouran high school host club, inuyasha, sailor moon, digimon, pokemon, samurai champloo, naruto, Loveless, Beyblade, Flame of Recca, DNAngel, Invader Zim, Weiss Kreuz.

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by tears of sorrow View Post
    You are right, but Kikyo is a lot more of a help than Kagome. Not only Kikyo but The rest (Sango, Miruku, ect.) And Kagome is always being taken way. I no that Kikyo was taken away by Naraku. But she free herself. she didn't need saving like Kagome. Always waiting for Inuyasha. But I see your point.
    Actually-as much as I loved and adored Kikyou too...She-really didn't do *anything* to help in the endevor...She-was the whole reason it got worse because Naraku was out for her head when he wasn't shard gathering. Anything that Kikyou "helped" with...was initially her fault to begin with...>>

But I love her still anyway. <33

...Clear...

Junior Member rindesyu is infamous around these parts rindesyu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2007 04:13 PM
    Threads

i would like koga to die because he is only in the way.it would be best if he had never existed at all.
    Commence the eating of your face.
    ~~ http://rindesyu.deviantart.com/ ~~

BANKAI! ♫mk-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mk-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mk-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mk-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mk-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mk-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mk-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mk-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mk-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mk-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mk-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mk-chan♫'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2011 09:15 AM
    frickin tokyo japan and 5 years in germany
    Threads

naraku. point blank.
    Noel Fieldling+Julian Barrat= Mighty Boosh Love
    "I"M NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND!!!"
    -Chowder

The-devil-bringeR lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2010 03:16 AM
    Threads

Jaken is just really annoying, so that who I would to see die.
    Non mihi, Non tibi, Sed nobis!
    Not for me, Not for you, But for us!

Xbox Live Gamertag: lordrellik8
    Feel free to add me as a friend.

Senior Member Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Jeeze.. People! Give some decent reasons. Just saying they're annoying is like saying you hate school just because it's boring. >O .. Yes that was off topic. =) Though you hate them, give a snippet of why you do. And also like I said in another thread, to hate a Chara is to hate the Creator.
    Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns... yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope...

Junior Member *~Suiseiseki~* will become famous soon enough *~Suiseiseki~*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2007 10:57 PM
    Threads

Jaken because he's stupid and annoying and has an obnoxious voice...what do they need him for, anyway?
    Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by *~Suiseiseki~* View Post
    Jaken because he's stupid and annoying and has an obnoxious voice...what do they need him for, anyway?
    A. Comic relief
    B. Rin needs someone to watch her when Sesshoumaru goes off on his own.
    C. Sessh needs something that he can belittle and frighten with a mere look.

That's like asking "Why do they need Shippou?"

Still wish that Kags' modern friends would keel over and die. Nosey, stereotypical teenage, retards...

...Clear...

Senior Member Sakura-Kinomoto has a reputation beyond repute Sakura-Kinomoto has a reputation beyond repute Sakura-Kinomoto has a reputation beyond repute Sakura-Kinomoto has a reputation beyond repute Sakura-Kinomoto has a reputation beyond repute Sakura-Kinomoto has a reputation beyond repute Sakura-Kinomoto has a reputation beyond repute Sakura-Kinomoto has a reputation beyond repute Sakura-Kinomoto has a reputation beyond repute Sakura-Kinomoto has a reputation beyond repute Sakura-Kinomoto has a reputation beyond repute Sakura-Kinomoto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2009 06:20 PM
    Threads

I think Naraku should die.

PM me to be in my Family
    (\__/) This is Bunny.Copy Bunny into
    (O.o ) ur signature to help him
    (> < ) on his way to world domination.

Theomorphic Abomination Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2008 11:32 PM
    Threads

Most is Naraku, which I'm not suprised seeing as he never seems to die.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

He in time should near the end of the series. =/ Well.. hopefully.

hobo for hire realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2010 07:58 PM
    A drifting spec in the depths of the galaxy
    Threads

lol Kagome she annoys me for some reason i think its her voice
    great anime torrent http://dattebayo.com/t/

Live to ride, ride to live.

緑巫女 かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2014 01:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: WTF?You kidding me?

Quote Originally Posted by realms89 View Post
    lol Kagome she annoys me for some reason i think its her voice
    Her English VA is *VERY, VERY* annoying...And waaaay more high pitched then her Japanese seiiyuu.

The English VA's already killed all the characters...they're dead.
    I love Inuyasha character Kagome to death, but there are times I just want to beat the girl over the head with a 9 iron.

私は犬夜叉の妻である
    We all must fight; to protect, to survive, to keep alive what we believe in.

Thats life. Awesome? Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-22-2012 06:06 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 4768-7102-5291

I'd like to see Naraku die... Its not that I hate him, its just that he always manages to stay around and It would be interesting to see him defeated.

Member Reincarnated Miko will become famous soon enough Reincarnated Miko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2007 07:53 PM
    Threads

Of course Naraku, who doesn't want to see him dead? He's caused nearly all the pain in turmoil of nearly everyone in the series, not to mention he killed Kikyou >_< Why is there so much hate for Kagome though? How is it she's so annoying and people are saying all she does is watch from the sidelines and get captured? Isn't anybody current with the manga? Haven't they discovered that the reason Kagome hasn't been able to fight to her full potential is because her spiritual powers are being sealed? Even in the Manga Profiles (which I own a copy and can even scan the page for proof) Takahashi states herself that if she had to say who was more powerful Kagome or Kikyou it would be Kagome, but she hasn't discovered her full power yet. As for Kagome being killed? It isn't going to happen. I can't see it happening. Especially since Kik and Kag were both Inuyasha's love interests and Kik's already dead, Takahashi wouldn't put Inuyasha in that much anguish by killing off Kagome. It's just not going to happen.

♥InuyashaxKagome Shipper♥
    Click Here to see my art and Here to read my stories

Member Demon-grl has a brilliant future Demon-grl has a brilliant future Demon-grl has a brilliant future Demon-grl has a brilliant future Demon-grl has a brilliant future Demon-grl has a brilliant future Demon-grl has a brilliant future Demon-grl has a brilliant future Demon-grl has a brilliant future Demon-grl has a brilliant future Demon-grl has a brilliant future Demon-grl's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2008 12:41 AM
    huh? location? oh! standing right behind u over ur sholders.*smiles*....
    Threads

kagome she is annoying all the way...inu-yasha this inu-yasha tht....inu-uasha sit here inu-yasha sit there aaaaahhhh!!!!!!!i cant take it......oh & to see inu-yasha get mad as well..... ^.^i'm so mean & i dont care
    Demon-grl......
    cool big demon sis~momijilol
    first sis~kawairashii hikari
    kute lil sis~karami mew uchiha
    cool big bro~splark23
    kute lil bro~ tari suchiru
    pm me if u want to be in my family...

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information