AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Princess Comet

Senior Member ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Venus Star Wand Top Manekineko American Flag Ribbon
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2012 10:32 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Post Princess Comet

Has any one heard of princess comet?
    (my summary)
    Twelve year old Comet-san, is from Harmonica Star, and went to Earth, to find the prince. She is with Rababou, to find the prince. Princess Meteor is looking for the prince, too. A family found Comet, and let her stay with them. In Comet's world, There power is from the stars. Instead of wands, they have batons, where they store their powers. Robabou can grow big and go up the skys. Princess Meteor is also with a purple flying thing, similar to Rabobou. (I forgot his name)

You should watch this anime, it's so cute, many cute things in this anime.

Comet & Rabobou
    Princess Meteor look like this.

---Sorry I am currently inactive; very busy with this new Filipino school x.x they are seriously trying to kill me--
    Karami the Neko Red Bean Dango ~
    Want to join Karami's Big Dango Family?

Member akazukin chacha has a reputation beyond repute akazukin chacha has a reputation beyond repute akazukin chacha has a reputation beyond repute akazukin chacha has a reputation beyond repute akazukin chacha has a reputation beyond repute akazukin chacha has a reputation beyond repute akazukin chacha has a reputation beyond repute akazukin chacha has a reputation beyond repute akazukin chacha has a reputation beyond repute akazukin chacha has a reputation beyond repute akazukin chacha has a reputation beyond repute akazukin chacha's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2009 12:21 AM
    Ceres Angels Cerestial Castle Of Goddesses
    Threads

The summary of the story is: In order to find the Prince of Tambourine, the man with a starlight twinkling in his eyes. Princess Comet(together with Rubba Ball) has traveled all the way to the Planet Earth.

Princess Comet is the princess of Harmonica Kingdom. She was kept by a very strong tied happy family. Then she meet Keisuki(she didnt know at first that this Keisuki guy is the prince she was looking for) and later on there was strange happening in Princess Comet's life good and bad. She found out that living on Earth is not easy as she think, no magic powers used but only energy...But it defenitely increase her shining...Princess Meteor~the princess of Castanet Kingdom( together with moko)(a stubborn brat , selfish, but shes generous sometimes) appears to be Princess Comets rival in the story in finding the prince of tambourine kingdom, but at the end she become kind and made friends with Princess Comet. Keisuke the Earth form of The Prince Of Tambourine fall inlove to Princess Comet his rival is Imashun in Comet's love...I really like this anime...You can learn a moral lessons out of it! At the same time it makes you laugh....
    Last edited by akazukin chacha; 06-22-2007 at 03:38 AM.
    Magical Princess

"Behind that Reluctant Smile, I Hide My Shadows"
    _DANCE_BATTLE_AUDITION_PHILIPPINES_

Senior Member ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Venus Star Wand Top Manekineko American Flag Ribbon
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2012 10:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by akazukin chacha View Post
    The summary of the story is: In order to find the Prince of Tambourine, the man with a starlight twinkling in his eyes. Princess Comet(together with Rubba Ball) has traveled all the way to the Planet Earth.

Princess Comet is the princess of Harmonica Kingdom. She was kept by a very strong tied happy family. Then she meet Keisuki(she didnt know at first that this Keisuki guy is the prince she was looking for) and later on there was strange happening in Princess Comet's life good and bad. She found out that living on Earth is not easy as she think, no magic powers used but only energy...But it defenitely increase her shining...Princess Meteor~the princess of Castanet Kingdom( together with moko)(a stubborn brat , selfish, but shes generous sometimes) appears to be Princess Comets rival in the story in finding the prince of tambourine kingdom, but at the end she become kind and made friends with Princess Comet. Keisuke the Earth form of The Prince Of Tambourine fall inlove to Princess Comet his rival is Imashun in Comet's love...I really like this anime...You can learn a moral lessons out of it! At the same time it makes you laugh....
    Oh, srry. I do know the story on top of my head, but, for some season, i can't say it. Isn't it kind of a spoiler, cuz you put the person who's the prince. Which is what princess comet's goal is.

---Sorry I am currently inactive; very busy with this new Filipino school x.x they are seriously trying to kill me--
    Karami the Neko Red Bean Dango ~
    Want to join Karami's Big Dango Family?

Member YuyuiSakura has much to be proud of YuyuiSakura has much to be proud of YuyuiSakura has much to be proud of YuyuiSakura has much to be proud of YuyuiSakura has much to be proud of YuyuiSakura has much to be proud of YuyuiSakura has much to be proud of YuyuiSakura has much to be proud of YuyuiSakura has much to be proud of YuyuiSakura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-31-2008 09:14 AM
    Threads

I love that anime but I didn't quite catch the last episode...
    But before the last episode there's a hint that Keisuke is the Prince Of Tambourine
    The trailer how Comet and Kesuke fall for eachother was so cute!!!

Closed Thread

Thread Information