AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: photoshop noob

Member MJhey has a spectacular aura about MJhey has a spectacular aura about MJhey's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2007 09:15 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default photoshop noob

I'm not good at making anything Creative...

how am i suppose to add a pic on another pic at photoshop?

The very very 1st thing i made at photoshop^^

Kinda Ewww...

Thanks for the signature Nespa^^

My signa^^ kinda simple though^^

Member lonemomo is just really nice lonemomo is just really nice lonemomo is just really nice lonemomo is just really nice lonemomo is just really nice lonemomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2007 07:56 PM
    Threads

lets say picture 1 is the base on which you want to paste picture 2.

if you have picture 2 open in photoshop, click CTRL-A to select all of it. Or use the marquee tool. Then copy, and go to picture 1. Click paste and it should come up as a new layer.

If its on a site or something, simply copy it and paste it into picture 1. It should come up as a new layer there too.

Then you can edit each picture individually to your liking, and merge all layers (under the layer tab) after your happy with it.

I hope that helps. ^^;;

L.E.M. ^_~

Member MJhey has a spectacular aura about MJhey has a spectacular aura about MJhey's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks^^

Senior Member Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2007 05:11 AM
    Threads

The sig's quite okay, for your first creation, just that the picture is really blur, and a bit small. There isn't really a focus, and the background's making the picture blurry>.<

Good luck experimenting nya~
    *give cookie*

SIG DONE BY ME~^^~ Comes with a set~!

PM me for requests~!
    Family: LadyWolf14: Ever loven Auntie~danie-chan: auntie~ Princess Elli: Mother~ Kittyninjamewmew: older sister~ Hitsugaya389: older sis~

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thank you nee-chan^^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

my 2nd try^^ i dunno how to make good BGs hehehe but i will try my best to learn how to^^ they said that even though you are not artistic, you can be good by determination^^

gambaremasu

Senior Member Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ehh~! This is better>.<

And it's real cute>.< Maybe it'll be better if there are fewer stars. And to the right of the sig it's a little blank. Improvement^^

PM me for requests~!
    Family: LadyWolf14: Ever loven Auntie~danie-chan: auntie~ Princess Elli: Mother~ Kittyninjamewmew: older sister~ Hitsugaya389: older sis~

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks^^

hmmm how about this one?^^

also the other 1, i made the stars fewer this time...
    Last edited by MJhey; 06-22-2007 at 05:24 AM.

Senior Member Ike44 has much to be proud of Ike44 has much to be proud of Ike44 has much to be proud of Ike44 has much to be proud of Ike44 has much to be proud of Ike44 has much to be proud of Ike44 has much to be proud of Ike44 has much to be proud of Ike44 has much to be proud of Ike44's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2007 05:40 AM
    Threads

Good for your first sigs. A little to plain for my tastes but after some practice you'll turn out some great stuff, I know it.

Heres a tutorial by Senthrax of delta-visions http://www.delta-visions.com/forums/...topic=566&st=0
    You'll learn a lot because I know I did. Teaches you about colors, lighting, where to place your picture and a lot of other things.
    My Stuff
    PM me if you have a request
    My Favorite:

My Latest:

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks for the site^^ but the link of the full tutorial thingy doesn't work...
    Last edited by MJhey; 06-22-2007 at 08:25 AM.

Senior Member Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2007 09:28 PM
    Threads

just click +addmore....o_O

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thanks for telling me this tutorial thingy^^ uhhhmm, does photoshop need to download brushes? Really noob about it...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

depends nya. Some brushes need to be downloaded, but remember to check your photoshop version before doing so.>.<

search for them online^^

PM me for requests~!

Party Like A Rockstar! Devi has a reputation beyond repute Devi has a reputation beyond repute Devi has a reputation beyond repute Devi has a reputation beyond repute Devi has a reputation beyond repute Devi has a reputation beyond repute Devi has a reputation beyond repute Devi has a reputation beyond repute Devi has a reputation beyond repute Devi has a reputation beyond repute Devi has a reputation beyond repute Devi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2007 04:17 AM
    Threads

THERE cute for your first ones... but so out of focus... I don't think the background is so post to over power the picture... Lol, But your doing great for the first ones...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks for the comments^^

i'll do more when i get some break from school... i'm a graduating high school student this year^^ so i have to prioritize my studies... next tym i'll try adding pics on it as BG^^

Senior Member Ike44 has much to be proud of Ike44 has much to be proud of Ike44 has much to be proud of Ike44 has much to be proud of Ike44 has much to be proud of Ike44 has much to be proud of Ike44 has much to be proud of Ike44 has much to be proud of Ike44 has much to be proud of Ike44's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

If you want brushes go to deviantart.com. They have a lot and they do come in handy.
    My Stuff
    My Favorite:

My Latest:

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ok thanks^^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I suggest getting some splatter and grunge brushes. Those are great for backgrounds and maybe some vector brushes to add a little more content to your sig
    My Stuff
    My Favorite:

My Latest:

Endless Dreams MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2008 10:07 PM
    Threads

Your sigs arent bad for starting out. The background arent to bad. The one with the stars not sure but imo the pink and yellow doesnt go with the gray and white. your text kinda blends in to the sig to much. May want to try using darker colors for lighter sigs. Also add borders they always make a sig look nice. Also your extractions seems to be covered up. However with practice you can only get better. which i am still learning myself and still need improvement but all that was just my opinion. Continue to work more on them and use some tuts to help. Keep it up.

Sig and avie made by Mira <3

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ok^^ thanks for the opinion^^

what should i do if i want to make some parts transparent? when i save it as jpeg it turns white... >_>
    Last edited by FlashD; 06-26-2007 at 03:05 PM. Reason: Don't double post

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Bento Photoshop
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2013 09:53 PM
    Threads

yeah I just got Photoshop today and I was wondering the samething and your Sigs came out better then mine. I use to make sigs on a not very common thingy.

Endless Dreams MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MJhey View Post
    what should i do if i want to make some parts transparent? when i save it as jpeg it turns white... >_>
    you have to save it as a png to have a transparent background

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ok thankie^^

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MJhey View Post
    ok thankie^^
    your welcome

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

bah, have to think of something for creating a sig with pic as bg hehehe^^

Closed Thread

Thread Information