AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: Zyronet was bored and made an ART THREAD!!

Threaded View

Patapon Warrior zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2009 11:27 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Zyronet was bored and made an ART THREAD!!

Oh well.. I was bored and was pursue by some of those friends of mine to make an art thread. I may not be the one of the best, but bear with it. And don't expect character's with whole body and hands, im not so good with it and most of the time i just leave it with circles. And.. what more?
    All these arts are pictures, taken by my mom's digital camera. I'm sorry if you can't see it all. Comments and criticism are ready to be taken.
    Here:
    1st art---
    [
    I know the eyes are incomplete, maybe I'll do it later.
    And see the Alphonse chibi head there? ahaha..

This may not be an anime but.. I like it so i posted it here.
    Last edited by zyronet; 06-30-2007 at 03:53 AM.

Thread Information