AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: What is the meaning behind ?

tuxedo mask shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2013 07:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default What is the meaning behind ?

what is the meaning and reason you chose a favourite tyugioh card and do you still use it in duels or just for show now?
    Destined to be alone for ever.

Millicent Blanche dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician's Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2012 02:13 AM
    Underneath the night sky gazing at the moon and the shining stars sitting in a cliff above the ocean
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I like dark Magician and Dark magician girl,hmmmmm.....i like them since they really have their character and story in the anime,especially Dark Magician Mahado.
    I never use them in duels or anything at all,i just like the feeling i have them.And that Pharaoh's Judgement magic card,too. It's Pharaoh Atem's card,got his face on it.
    Sets made by Mira Kaiba!!!^^

An exchange for a little bit of happiness is a life shattering pain. Bend if you must not break.

tuxedo mask shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2013 07:07 PM
    Threads

for me it as to be the dark magican girl it reminds me of my gf although my age is 20 i still duel occasionally i use it in my duel still every time i play dark magician girl i am remind of my love for my gf as we both like the dark magician girl
    Destined to be alone for ever.

Closed Thread

Thread Information