AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Kanon 2002 vs 2006

Member Shoujo_Junky_Z has a spectacular aura about Shoujo_Junky_Z has a spectacular aura about Shoujo_Junky_Z has a spectacular aura about Shoujo_Junky_Z's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2007 01:41 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Kanon 2002 vs 2006

I just finished watching the 06 Kanon and I just had to rewatch the 02 one after and I have to say, I actually prefer the 02 one. Sure the animation and character designs are a bit better in the 06 one, but they changed a few of the story elements I really liked from the original. I guess the 02 isn't actually the "original" since it's based on the game. I just got my Dreamcast back up and running and a Kanon off eBay for it along with a fan translation of the DC version, so I'm good to go. Anyway, I was wondering about other thoughts on 02 vs 06. My vote is for 02.

Senior Member SakuraNoYuki is infamous around these parts SakuraNoYuki is infamous around these parts SakuraNoYuki is infamous around these parts SakuraNoYuki is infamous around these parts SakuraNoYuki is infamous around these parts SakuraNoYuki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2007 08:27 PM
    Threads

I like both. But the 06 is better in my opinion. 02 is sort of a classic for Kanon fans. I suppose I don't really know what to choose. I guess I'll just stick with both for now.
    Promise... The day you made your promise with me was the day when you and I met... Now... That day seem far away... Very very far away... Will you keep your promise forever as promised?
    ---------
    The paradise we seek is not far. The gates of paradise is closer than we think.

Promised Protector Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Gurren Kamina Glasses Cow
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2012 09:47 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

They both are good, I do agree, but sometimes, in my opinion, the animation does count. In this case, they re-did every drawing in Kanon 2006, and it looks a lot better. It makes Mai (my character) look a lot more beautiful than the 2002 version, however, I also don't like when animations take out some story elements, but in this case, I don't mind. 2006 for me.

The Philosopher
    Kanon Finale

Senior Member SakuraNoYuki is infamous around these parts SakuraNoYuki is infamous around these parts SakuraNoYuki is infamous around these parts SakuraNoYuki is infamous around these parts SakuraNoYuki is infamous around these parts SakuraNoYuki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2007 08:27 PM
    Threads

Hmm. Yeah I'm thinking the same. I still am not sure about that.
    Promise... The day you made your promise with me was the day when you and I met... Now... That day seem far away... Very very far away... Will you keep your promise forever as promised?
    ---------
    The paradise we seek is not far. The gates of paradise is closer than we think.

Member Shizune-chan is a jewel in the rough Shizune-chan is a jewel in the rough Shizune-chan is a jewel in the rough Shizune-chan is a jewel in the rough Shizune-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2007 08:32 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: DONT HAVE ONE LOL

hmmm weird

Member tishtashpoe has a brilliant future tishtashpoe has a brilliant future tishtashpoe has a brilliant future tishtashpoe has a brilliant future tishtashpoe has a brilliant future tishtashpoe has a brilliant future tishtashpoe has a brilliant future tishtashpoe has a brilliant future tishtashpoe has a brilliant future tishtashpoe has a brilliant future tishtashpoe has a brilliant future tishtashpoe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-04-2008 03:55 PM
    A hell hole is the best way to describe it ^.^
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Soz bt I dnt av 1!

I liked both...the story was definately changes a bit...the span of the eps was double...both were ok

Closed Thread

Thread Information