AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Random wallpaper

Goddess of Twilight Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2008 11:35 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Random wallpaper

This is my first try at a wallpaper, I hope it's no to bad. Feedback on it would be nice.

Character extraction goes to Thornwillow.

Here it is:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	1stmadewall.png‎
Views:	300
Size:	753.8 KB
ID:	14618  
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.
    Are you a fan? Pm me if you want a custom sig from me.

Jose does not forgive! Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 08:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: PMMEFORTHIS

wow its reallly, really good

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

it's good for your first try! Couple suggestions

- did you make the background with the text and the blue character? if so, awesome! If not, it's stealing.
    - remove the purple border. It does nothing for the wallpaper.
    - flashier font. The quote is good, so show it off with a different type of cursive text.
    - go to 1024x768. No one really makes 800x600 walls anymore.

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Junior Member roxasprincess is infamous around these parts roxasprincess is infamous around these parts roxasprincess is infamous around these parts roxasprincess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2007 10:38 PM
    Threads

IT IS SO COOL
    KigdomHearts

Goddess of Twilight Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2008 11:35 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MistressPookyChan View Post
    it's good for your first try! Couple suggestions

- did you make the background with the text and the blue character? if so, awesome! If not, it's stealing.
    - remove the purple border. It does nothing for the wallpaper.
    - flashier font. The quote is good, so show it off with a different type of cursive text.
    - go to 1024x768. No one really makes 800x600 walls anymore.

-Yes I made the BG and the original extraction of the character is by Thornwillow you can look at it in his uploaded images.
    -Okay I'll try that.
    -I don't have too many fonts on this computer so my choices are some what limited.
    -I actually made it 1024x768 but when I downloaded it onto my photobucket it came up as 800x600. I don't know why.
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.
    Are you a fan? Pm me if you want a custom sig from me.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Nice wally. Keep up the good work.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Wow, very nice wallpaper!

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

Senior Member ThE_LoST_ShaDoW has a reputation beyond repute ThE_LoST_ShaDoW has a reputation beyond repute ThE_LoST_ShaDoW has a reputation beyond repute ThE_LoST_ShaDoW has a reputation beyond repute ThE_LoST_ShaDoW has a reputation beyond repute ThE_LoST_ShaDoW has a reputation beyond repute ThE_LoST_ShaDoW has a reputation beyond repute ThE_LoST_ShaDoW has a reputation beyond repute ThE_LoST_ShaDoW has a reputation beyond repute ThE_LoST_ShaDoW has a reputation beyond repute ThE_LoST_ShaDoW has a reputation beyond repute ThE_LoST_ShaDoW's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-09-2008 11:30 PM
    Threads

Very Nice for a first wallpaper. Yours looks a lot better than my first wallpaper lol

Junior Member fairy_dust is on a distinguished road fairy_dust's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2007 04:05 AM
    Threads

wow thats really good for your first try! i really like it, well done

Senior Member AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2007 06:16 PM
    On a mission with Rosette and Chrono in Brooklin, defeating devils and evil guys by the Order.
    Threads

*gasps* Aww how cute!!! I really like that it looks so nice. It is also my favorite color, purple. Great job!! <3

Okay..now I am crazy...

Awesome set made by..*points at herself with an attitude* mwah ...

Rosette
    : But poopsie, we've come all this way to Sin City, so why not sin a little? Besides how often does a girl get to where an outfit like this?
    (Chrono Crusade)

Member TheSoviet is just really nice TheSoviet is just really nice TheSoviet is just really nice TheSoviet is just really nice TheSoviet's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2009 08:19 PM
    Threads

nice nice, is it really your first? cause it look good, the color is great, and is that a catgirl, I think those are cat ears but im not sure, if it is then i like the wallpaper even more yay
    This world is made of LOve and PEace

.......[=[ D ]=]............
    .......[+[ S ]::]............
    Sigs made by me, message if you want something created

Non Applicable NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2009 04:37 AM
    bedroom.. tired after saving nature..[please,stop poluting nature]
    Threads

i like it.. but the purple frame... i dont like it..

may LEGEND S R.I.P..such great buddy..
    hmm.. A.K.A Afuku
    i decide use my oldsig>.>

May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2018 11:48 PM
    Threads

What can I say, I'm drawn to the word 'twilight' lol. It's a pretty good wallpaper although I don't particularly like the border/frame. It kind of takes away from the central image.

Tru Fax: Princess Minako wrestled Jesus... and won

Junior Member おおかみ_おんなのこ has a reputation beyond repute おおかみ_おんなのこ has a reputation beyond repute おおかみ_おんなのこ has a reputation beyond repute おおかみ_おんなのこ has a reputation beyond repute おおかみ_おんなのこ has a reputation beyond repute おおかみ_おんなのこ has a reputation beyond repute おおかみ_おんなのこ has a reputation beyond repute おおかみ_おんなのこ has a reputation beyond repute おおかみ_おんなのこ has a reputation beyond repute おおかみ_おんなのこ has a reputation beyond repute おおかみ_おんなのこ has a reputation beyond repute おおかみ_おんなのこ's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2007 03:00 AM
    Threads

It's really pretty, I'm no expert on wallpaper but there's something about the border that I think doesn't really work, maybe it's just me. But still really pretty, I like it!

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

the thread is old. please check the dates before replying. thanks!

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Closed Thread

Thread Information