AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: My AnimeMuiscVideos and faves here...

[1] On The Line! Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2007 10:44 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default My AMV's and Faves Here...

I've been inactive on the forums for a very long time, I guess. I was and still is busy with school, so I really don't have much free time to do the usual things that I do online such as posting and all. In short, I'm limited online.

Anyway, I wasn't totally restricted to computers, so I can still do other things that are pretty interesting even without the internet. One of which is editing/making AMV's/videos. I just started making one 4 months, stopped for 2 months due to computer problems and got back to it just 2 weeks ago and started making my fourth one. And so far, I found this hobby really interesting and enjoyable, though at times it's frustating like if you take it too seriously, especially if you meet problems along, but I still liked it and would probably stick to it for a long while. Unfortunately, I can only give time to this kind of interest only when I'm free(like once or twice every week), so the output would never be as satsifactory as I'd want it to be.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1BuXAzLZgpY - Beta of my fourth AMV. Just click the link for further details. If you can, pls let me know what you think about the video.
    - 2nd AMV. Just give it time to get to the intense part. ^^
    - 1st AMV. Ignore the texts. They were somehow used for a prupose. :P
    3rd one is currently remastered.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=prodays018 - My yt homepage
    In case you didn't like any of my video, then these AMV's:
    Skittles, AMV Gits Vectorman, Reflections, Bleach Technique Beat and more might get you interested since they are made out of keen and astonishing graphic skills. (Yeah, I know some of them were "Photoshopped") xD
    You can look to them in my yt homepage "Favorites" section.

That's it and glad to be back. I'll cut down the limits now. ^^
    One Last thing...eww youtube! xD
    Last edited by Uno_Caste; 06-17-2007 at 07:20 AM.
    Thanks for the cool set, Thornwillow.

Closed Thread

Thread Information